Earning His Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,178 Followers

"I hope you're not disappointed," Peggy said with a slight touch of apprehension.

"Not at all," Chris said eagerly. "I think you're beautiful."

Truth be told, Peggy was only the fourth woman that Chris had ever seen totally naked, and one of those really didn't count as it had been his sister, Dawn. She'd forgotten to lock the bathroom door one day while getting ready to shower and Chris had walked in on her. Quick flashes of breasts in the back seats of cars also really didn't count.

"And I think that you're lying," Peggy smiled as she took a few steps closer, "but I like hearing it nevertheless."

She sat on the edge of the bed and gently ran her hand across his now flaccid cock. It wouldn't stay that way for long, she knew, and there were plenty of things they could do while they waited for it to find new life.

Bringing his head to hers, she kissed him softly, her tongue exploring the inner reaches of his mouth. Kissing had always been one of her favorite things and she could sit on a couch with a lover and snog for hours. Right now, however, she knew that this particular lover wasn't going to have that sort of patience, so she settled for a much shorter span.

As they made out, she invited his hands to explore her breasts, not that they needed much in the way of invitation. Nor did his mouth as he eagerly took her nipples between his lips, sucking as deeply as if he was a hungry babe. Peggy smiled, he was hungry all right, but she it wasn't mother's milk that he was looking for.

One of his hands found its way down between her legs, sliding across her mound and the damp bush that covered it. Just as he had done with a number of younger women, he carefully slid, first one, then two fingers inside Peggy and began to massage her inner reaches.

"Hmmm, that feels nice," she smiled as she closed her eyes.

Encouraged, Chris continued to work his fingers in and out, even as his oral attention shifted from one breast to another. Chris had thought all this might have felt different with a woman Peggy's age, but once they got into it, that thought vanished from his mind.

Taking his head in both hands, Peggy kissed him long and deep, drawing his full attention as he let his fingers slide out of her. When she broke the kiss, he saw that she had a smile on her face that he could only describe as ... wicked. So much so that it sent a thrill of excitement through his body.

"Tell me, Chris," she asked as she ran the tips of her fingers along the side of his face, "have you ever tipped the velvet?"

The unfamiliar term left a look of confusion on Chris's face. He didn't know how to answer.

"I'm not surprised that you don't know the phrase, it's really old, positively Victorian," Peggy laughed, "but it was one my husband loved to use and so I suppose I'm used to it. Simply put, it's doing for me what I just did for you."

"Oh," Chris said, almost too low to be heard, thinking that it was a much nicer phrase than 'going down.' "No, I've never done that before."

"That's okay; like I said earlier, we all start off as virgins," Peggy smiled, "but the important thing is, do you want to learn how to do it?"

Chris didn't even have to think before saying yes. A few months back, he'd accidentally overhead a conversation between his newly married sister and their mother, discussing that very subject. Dawn saying how great it felt when her husband did it to her and his mother had blushingly agreed.

It would've greatly surprised Chris that, at twenty-two, Dawn knew more about cunnilingus than Peggy at the same age. For all her premarital experience, it wasn't until she shared a marital bed that Peggy came to fully experience all the myriad ways a man and woman could please each other. Oh, thanks to Brigitte she knew what it was, she just never had the opportunity to explore it with any satisfaction. After the wedding, however, George Dawson had been the most patient of lovers, and they'd shared an energetic sex life right up until the day of his unexpected demise.

She changed places with Chris on the bed, moving pillows to the midway mark so that she could rest against them. Once comfortable, she spread out her bended legs, instructing Chris to take up position between them at the bottom on the bed. It was the first time he'd ever seen a woman's sex, at least up this close. His few previous forays had been in cramped, confined spaces that left little room for critical examination.

Even if he'd never done it before, Chris at least knew the basics of how it was done. He'd seen that much in a dirty movie that one of his classmates had screened in his basement during a party last fall. He brought his head down between Peggy's legs, his outstretched tongue brushing against the pinkness of her inner walls. Peggy ran her right hand across the back of his head, helping to guide him to where he needed to be.

As his tongue slid back and forth, Chris recalled some of the derogatory comments some of the other guys at the screening had made about going down on a woman. Curiously, they seemed to think that a girl going down on one of them was practically a blessed sacrament. Now that he was actually doing it, something he wondered at the time if any of the naysayers ever had, Chris was relieved to find that little of what they'd claimed was true. What little that had been accurate was hardly displeasing enough for him not to keep going. Especially when he saw the positive effect his efforts were having on Peggy.

"You're doing well, honey," Peggy said as she arched her head back, "but I just need you to come in a little closer. Just concentrate on that spot you were just ... oh yes, that's the one. Just keep your attention focused there. Oh yes, that's much better."

Eager to please, Chris had no problem doing exactly what Peggy asked. He knew he was getting an education worth its weight in gold, and it would come with a reward he was really looking forward to.

"Now you have it," Peggy practically purred, "just keep going like that."

No longer needing to guide his head, Peggy brought her hand back and closed it around her right breast, squeezing it tightly. Her other arm was still being used for support. Chris saw her hand move upward and reached out with his own to embrace her breast as well. She closed her hand over his, using his fingers to massage her nipple.

"That's right, touch me there," Peggy moaned, "touch me anywhere you want."

Shifting her body enough that she could used her other hand on her other breast and not lose her balance, Peggy began to work on that. Her fingers quickly bringing the thick nipples to a new hardness.

"That is so much better," Peggy said as Chris continued to explore the depths of her sex. "I like what you're doing with your tongue. Just keep going like that."

Chris was elated to be doing as well as he was, trying at the same time to mentally jot down just what it was that he was doing. He hoped he could remember it later, but it wasn't like he was about to stop and start actually taking notes.

"Don't stop, just keep doing what you're doing," Peggy said as she savored the pleasures washing across her body. "You are so good at this."

She knew that Chris didn't have the skill her late husband had, and it was doubtful that he'd get her off with his mouth. But the boy was definitely a diamond in the rough and one day he was going to make some woman really happy. For now, at least, she was content to just let him go at it for as long as he wanted.

How long that turned out to be was something Peggy lost track of, not that she minded. She just became aware at some point that Chris was once again hard as a rock. It was time for even better games.

Gently, she eased Chris away from her well satisfied pussy, then rearranged herself on the bed, this time leaving space for him to join her on it. He wasted no time in accepting the invitation, climbing into the space between her legs with great enthusiasm.

Using one hand to hold himself steady and the other to guide his cock, Chris brought it to the entrance of her core. He gently pressed the head of his cock against the folds, applying just enough pressure to slip the crown inside of her. Then he unexpectedly paused, going no further.

"Is there a problem?" Peggy asked, confused by his hesitation.

"No, I just..." he started to say.

He didn't have a chance to finish as Peggy suddenly understood that he was acting on a misunderstanding. One that she was going to set straight this moment.

"Let's get something straight here," Peggy said in a strong tone. "I not some prim and proper girl who needs to act like this is some new experience, and like I'm not normally that kind of girl. I'm a full-grown woman who likes the feel of a man's cock inside her, one that expects that man to give her the fucking that she deserves. Gentle isn't a word in my vocabulary, at least not when it comes to fucking. So, get cracking, love."

And cracking Chris did, slamming his cock as hard and far into her as he could, then pulling back out to do it again. He had worried that a woman Peggy's age might have some difficulty taking him like this; at least that was what he'd learned in biology. But there are always exceptions to any rule and this woman certainly knew her own body. She was as wet as a woman a third her age.

Taking hold of her legs, Chris fucked her with a passion he didn't even know he had, the walls of her pussy tightly wrapped around his cock. Her breasts bounced with abandon each time he entered her, her head swaying side to side as she called out moans of encouragement. Somehow, in the midst of it all, she managed to bring a free hand down between her legs, where her talented fingers caressed her clit to increase her joy.

Chris tried to compare what he was feeling now with what he'd felt his first times, but it was like comparing grade school with college. In many ways, he had still been a virgin, he just never realized it.

"Fuck me, baby," Peggy called out as she pulled him deep inside her, "Give me that cock as hard as you can."

On the receiving end of Chris's efforts, Peggy had been having similar thoughts. Her encounters these last few years, pleasing as they had been, had been lacking in some ways. There was something to be said for sex that was soft, comfortable and familiar, but there was a lot to be said for sex that was wild and uncontrolled - and it was the latter that she needed right now. Somewhere, in the recesses of her mind, she was again that young barmaid at the Bell and Candle.

Sweat ran down their bodies, flowing across quivering flesh as their joining became even more primeval. The temptation to just lie back and let Chris carry her to orgasmic bliss was incredibly strong, but if it was one thing Peggy had learned in her life, it was that she loved to give as good as she got.

She pushed Chris down onto the bed, climbing on top of him and taking hold of his nearly perpendicular cock. Holding the base with one hand, she climbed on to it and began to ride the young man like a bronco buster from some American western. Sitting astride his waist, with her hands firm against his chest, Peggy massaged his cock with her body, filling both of them with increasing euphoria.

Twice she brought him to the precipice, only to slow down enough to keep him from hurtling over the edge. She would bring him to the mountaintop soon enough, but not just yet. Not before she was sure that she would be joining him there.

After riding him a bit longer, Peggy decided to again let Chris take control, this time by rolling off him and onto her stomach, lifting the rear of her body to let him enter this time from behind. It took a moment for Chris to understand what she wanted, but once he did, he was back inside of her without further delay.

Once there, it didn't take long for the fires that had been steadily building within her to reach fruition, erupting into a conflagration that rocked her body with long absent intensity. A loud cry of appreciation filled the air as she expressed the joy of being a woman.

Chris was only heartbeats behind her, and before he'd taken a half dozen more breaths he exploded with equal passion, holding her tight against him until long after his body stopped quaking.

Then, drained, they collapsed against each other on the bed as the darkness of exhaustion overtook them.

-=-=-=-

"I was beginning to think you were going to miss the flight home and we wouldn't have the pleasure of your company," Noreen said in a sarcastic tone as she stood in front of Chris in the departure lounge, "and wouldn't that have been a real tragedy."

Chris looked up at his fellow traveler but didn't give her the satisfaction of responding to her taunt. He'd earned the ire of the two professors who were running the tour by not showing up at Heathrow until less than two hours before their flight was scheduled to leave. Thankfully, no one from the school had seen Peggy drop him off at the entrance to Departures, or the more than friendly kiss she had given him before he got out of the estate car.

He never did catch up to the group in Foxwick, having taken the damaged bike back to the repair shop in Southbrook. The owner assured him that he would make sure it found its way back to its point of origin. Afterwards, he and Peggy had visited Miller Field, where she'd given him her own version of a tour, one which had included a reenactment of a quickie she'd once given Corporal Timothy Myers in radio operations late one evening. The still standing building had turned out to be safe to enter after all.

That night, they'd even had dinner at the Bell and Candle, now run by one of her nephews. If he found it unusual for her to have come in with some Yank a third her age, none of the three said a word about it. On the way back to Westbury Green, parked along the roadside in the moonlight, there had been another lesson on how to please a woman, one in which Chris had received a higher grade than the day before.

Finally, there had been one last early morning session that had almost made them late in getting to the airport. Peggy had insisted on driving him all the way down there and undoubtably skirted more than one traffic regulation while doing it.

"What's that, some sort of souvenir?" Noreen asked, a bit perturbed that Chris hadn't taken her bait.

Chris again looked up from the small piece of metal that he'd been playing with while he waited. Only a few inches long, and a bit tarnished, it had little monetary value. Nevertheless, Chris knew that he would cherish it for as long as he lived.

"You could say that," Chris replied, giving Noreen a smile that she would never know the meaning behind.

Seeing that she wasn't going to get a rise out of him, the tall girl finally walked away. Not giving her a second thought, Chris turned his attention back to the insignia in his hand.

A pair of wings connected to the national seal, it was a qualification badge awarded to air crews during the war. It had been one of the mementoes in Peggy's cigar box. She had given it to him in the car after her goodbye kiss, telling him as she did that, like other young Yanks she had known, he had deservedly earned them.

As the call for his flight to begin loading came over the address system, Chris carefully placed the token in his top pocket and buttoned it up for safety. Slinging his carry bag over his shoulder as he headed for the gate, he couldn't help but smile and think that he certainly earned his wings.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,178 Followers