Earning the MMF Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull her back gently, arching her back as I thrust in fully.

Don grabs both of her big tits, helping to hold her still as I drive the dildo upwards into her dripping hairy pussy.

Brandy is looking back at me calling me a good boy as I ram the dildo into her forcefully.

Her head lowers and she begins to scream.

Brandy pushes Don away gently, as she wildly thrusts into me.

I just hold the dildo in her, allowing her the control.

Brandy lets out another huge scream, gyrating wildly on the toy, as her orgasm hits her.

She shakes, moaning softer and softer, until she calms down, smiling as she pulls herself off me.

A few minutes later, brandy pulls me in for a long sweet kiss.

She gently caresses my hair, while saying, "good boy, Roger, great idea, wow."

Brandy insists we all take a break, I grab three bottles of water and we all drink thirstily. We chat about our upcoming adventures, and our newly formed relationship.

Brandy alleviates our concerns, explaining, we are not replacements, of her ex's.

Her comment of how we reminded her of them, had caused us a little concern.

Combined with a feeling she had been grooming us.

A few minutes later, she explains fully.

"I moved on from them, hoping to find two sweet guys like you.

I wasn't grooming you, I was nervous too guys, I really do love you both."

Her eyes well up, as we shh her, moving in for a group hug.

A minute later, Brandy continues.

"I had no idea whether, you guys would want me to me turn you bi or not.

I wanted to be sure before I risked our friendship."

We nod our understanding, apologizing for upsetting her.

"No guys, it's okay, we will have to all communicate openly, if this is to have a chance."

"For example, it's okay with me if Don, wants to look up Eva, what about you Roger?"

I nod, smiling at Don.

Brandy continues as we smile.

"Roger if you meet a nice trans girl, you can suck her girl cock if you want."

Don chuckles nodding his approval.

"Chicks with dicks are fair game boys, but ask me first, if they don't have a cock stay away, okay?"

Brandy says with a big smile.

We giggle and nod, "What about you?" Don asks Brandy.

"Same, I ask permission, I wont ask to fuck any guys, don't worry, just maybe a few girls, oh and I like girl cock too Don."

We stand with our mouths open as Brandy giggles.

"I have to get big cock somewhere!" she snorts as we protest.

An hour later, Brandy is sensually dancing in front of us.

"Hands off boys, just let em grow."

She purrs her instructions.

Brandy is in our favorite pink tank top, and baby blue yoga pants.

A black bra, exposed by her low cut top, is pushing her hugs breasts up and out. Her large areolas visible.

"Has either of you had a double barrel blowjob before?"

We are staring at her huge tits, as they hang from her tight top, shaking our heads mouthing no.

Our small dicks, twitching as they grow, our eyes wide in anticipation.

Brandy rips her top off, throwing it at Don as she undoes her bra.

Brandy's bra hits me a moment later, we moan as we see her huge boobs.

Brandy twirls, she slowly slides her yoga pants down, exposing her lovely huge ass inch by glorious inch.

We moan in pleasure as our girlfriend strips for us.

Now in just her thong, she sprawls onto the bed.

Laying on her tummy, she scoots to the end of the bed, and has us stand in front of her.

We stand as instructed, hands behind our backs, side by side facing Brandy. Our small cocks thrust forwards proudly, awaiting her caress.

Brandy pulls us closer together, our cock heads barely an inch apart as she leans over us, her tongue extended.

Brandy softly licks our cock heads, holding them close so she can lick us as one.

Brandy purrs happily, just admiring our throbbers for a moment.

"I love my boyfriends little cocks."

She kisses each cock head in turn, before sliding my little pole into her mouth.

Brandy's legs are bent at the knee, her feet crossed, as she begins her teasing.

Her big heavy breasts hang in front of her swaying softly.

Our eyes move back and forth, from her ass to her face.

I watch as Brandy expertly sucks my cock.

Slowly, sensually, tonguing every inch of my shaft.

She begins sliding me out as she slides Don's small cock in.

Deliberately slowing as our shafts press together.

Don moans as he enters her mouth for the first time.

She suckles him for a minute, before sliding us against each other as I replace him in her mouth.

We are watching wide eyed, our cocks already throbbing for her.

A minute later, I feel his hard shaft against mine again, as she switches our dicks.

Brandy repeats this process over and over, as we moan steadily, kissing each other every now and then.

Brandy notices and encourages us.

"Make out while I suck your little cocks boys."

I turn to my friend, as he turns to me, our mouths meet as she takes our cocks into her hand.

Brandy has our cocks, lined up as one, our cock heads pressed together as we stand face to face kissing.

Brandy's velvety tongue slowly works across our cocks, starting at the base of Don's cock and ending at the base of mine.

Our legs are shaking as we kiss. Her eyes glancing up to watch us kiss while she teases us.

Brandy holds each of our cocks at the base, sucking us into her mouth, for a few thrusts, then back out with a pop.

Replacing one cock with the other, over and over again, making sure our swords cross every time we switch.

Our cocks look beautiful, bathed in her saliva, glowing with pre cum, hard as steel, as she expertly teases us.

Brandy slows and admires our hard cocks for a minute or two.

Sliding our cocks across each other's as we moan for her.

Brandy pulls us even closer, our cocks pressed together, she takes us both into her mouth.

The combination of Brandy's mouth and Don's cock, throbbing against mine, is almost too much for me.

I feel my orgasm building quickly.

Brandy sucks both cocks, her head bobbing on us as she holds us together.

My legs are shaking as I fight my orgasm.

Don too is trembling, neither of us wanting to cum yet.

Brandy takes mercy, sliding us out for a moment, she sticks out her tongue, we slap our cocks on it gleefully.

"Relax boys, I am going to make you cum twice, you won't have to last too long on the first one."

Brandy's words, are music to our ears, we both let out moans of relief.

Brandy takes hold of our cocks again, she sighs before saying,

"My two nice cocks."

She smiles at us when she sees we realize she left out the small part.

"Two beautiful, hard cocks, what more could a girl want?"

Brandy sighs again as we moan.

Her mouth slides over us again.

Brandy sucks both cocks for a few minutes, we are moaning steadily, throbbing into each other.

Her tongue gliding over our shafts as she bobs on our cock heads.

We are close, I feel Don's hand on my ass his finger closing in on my hole.

I do the same, reaching his hole just as he thrusts a finger into mine.

We are rocking, fingering each other, while she tortures us.

Brandy edges us over and over, we are whimpering, begging for release.

Our fingers pressed inside of each other, massaging our prostates.

We are both on our tip toes, as our bodies ache to cum.

Brandy increases her pressure, sucking hard on both cock heads at once.

As she feels us getting closer and closer, Brandy pops us out again.

Brandy rolls over onto her back, now licking our cocks from beneath.

I feel my orgasm starting, Don moans wildly, Brandy increases her tongue pressure.

As we begin to shoot, Brandy's fingers are around the bases of our cocks in a tight circle.

Thick ropes of cum begin to fly from our well teased little cocks.

Brandy tightens her fingers around our cocks, increasing the pressure as we shoot.

Huge wad after huge wad of cum flies from our cocks.

Brandy is quickly covered in cum as we spray.

Our balls are hanging over her face, our blasts are reaching her thick bush. Leaving a trail of cum, across her boobs, and all the way down her torso.

Our mouths hang open as we watch, Brandy is smiling at our reaction. Neither of us has ever produced half this much cum and we are still shooting.

We are both shaking, moaning her name, as she encourages us.

"Cover me boys, cover me in your beautiful cum."

A few minutes later, Brandy nicely informs us we don't have to clean her up, she walks off to shower, while we slump onto the bed.

Brandy returns, she looks gorgeous, freshly fucked, her ten orgasm happiness, glowing through her soft skin.

We stare happily, Don pokes me, and says, "Hey that's our girlfriend."

He is quite proud as he speaks, Brandy smiles back at us.

A moment later, I stand up to kiss Brandy, after a nice soft kiss I turn to Don, I kiss him softly, before saying.

"We are all very lucky, but us little boys especially."

We all have a good laugh.

A few minutes later, I notice my friends looking at me, my soft chuckling has them curious.

I smile, and say, "I have a boyfriend," Brandy giggles as Don's eyes widen in realization.

"A cute boyfriend with a cute little cock," I can barely contain my laughter as I speak. they both burst out laughing again.

Brandy says a moment later, "I wondered when you guys would figure that out."

We all laugh again, before collapsing on the bed together, for a long make out session.

A while later, we are chatting in the living room.

Brandy asks if we can find a baseball game for later.

She explains she will introduce us to her nine inning, double blowjob, if we can find a game.

At the opening pitch, Brandy has us sit on her bed.

We have moved back to her bedroom, watching the game on her flat screen TV.

"No cumming till the game ends, boys."

Brandy's deep blue eyes sparkle as she instructs us.

As the first inning starts, Brandy takes Don's cock into her mouth, he won the coin toss.

Brandy teases his nice cock, adoring his pole, bathing his cock head in sweet kisses, I look on in lust.

The first batter grounds out, yes I think to myself as Don groans.

Brandy is still teasing, just lightly kissing Don's shaft, and sucking his balls gently.

A hit, and then another extend Don's half inning.

Brandy licks up and down his pole like an ice cream cone, as the first run crosses the plate on a ground out.

Don cheers as I moan, a strikeout follows, it is my turn.

Brandy lowers her mouth to my waiting cock, licking and teasing my cock head.

She is sucking on my balls as the first batter grounds out.

Brandy is just starting to lick my shaft, as the next batter pops up.

A first pitch ground out ends my inning much too quickly.

Brandy lowers her head swallowing Don's cock whole, she rests it in her throat for a moment as he writhes.

Brandy begins bobbing, her mouth slowly slides up his pole, her tongue finding every inch of his wet shaft.

Don's team continue hitting, extending his pleasure.

I watch in envy as he moans and groans.

Brandy sucks his cock lovingly for the entire half inning.

I let out a small cheer as the third out is made.

The score is now four nothing for Don's team.

Brandy, goes back to licking and teasing me, "blowjobs are for winners, Roger," she explains teasingly.

She positions Don in front of me, instructing me to "suck his little cock."

Brandy goes back to teasing me as I suck my friends gorgeous cock.

All three batters quickly make outs, I groan as we switch.

The next inning goes the same way, Don gets a lovely blowjob, while on my turn, I get teased, with his cock in my mouth.

Between innings, Brandy has us sit facing each other.

The fourth.

Brandy slides us both into her mouth at once, letting us feel each other throb.

Brandy begins to bob, holding our cocks upright, pressed together.

She lovingly sucks our small cocks.

Our hips are bucking as we press into each other.

Brandy bobs and bobs, until we let her know the half inning is over.

The bottom half.

Brandy holds our cocks together, licking and teasing our swollen cock heads.

Sensually rubbing us together, our juices mingling as we watch moaning.

Brandy's eyes are glued to our shiny cock heads, she expertly uses her tongue to edge us.

Lightly sucking on both our cock heads at once as we whimper in pleasure.

We spend the entire fifth inning, including the break, in Brandy's mouth.

Our aching cocks pressed together, as she teases us mercilessly with her soft tongue.

Circling our cock heads, fondling our tight balls, slowly licking up and down our throbbing shafts, over and over.

By the start of the sixth, we are begging to cum.

Brandy is sucking us firmly, switching poles every time we are sure we will blow.

Our cocks coming out with a distinct pop every time she switches.

Brandy brings us to the edge over and over while we beg for release.

Sliding every inch of our cocks in and out, greeting us with a soft tongue on every re-entry.

Brandy giggles as the inning ends, watching us thrust our needy cocks in the air.

She allows us to make out for her during the seventh, giving our cocks a short break.

Brandy uses the time to retrieve two butt plugs, we both moan as she inserts them.

Brandy spanks our balls as we await the end of the inning.

A rally by the home team, increases our pain considerably.

We are both spanked, cocks and balls for a full ten minutes or so.

Whimpering and flinching long before she is done with us.

The eighth.

Brandy takes turns leaning over us, having us rock up and down on the butt plugs, as we thrust our cocks into her mouth.

We are both leaking, and without Brandy switching we both would have cum long ago.

During the break, she pushes us together again, taking us both in her mouth as the bottom half of the eight starts.

I am in shock, she has us both completely gooned,

Our cocks the only thing that matter to each of us.

We beg steadily for release.

"Please Brandy, fuck please, oh God, please, let me cum."

We are both whimpering, sure we will cum before she says so.

She pops us out, giggling while we fuck the air.

Brandy has us pause, and check the score, the home team is now winning, we may have only half an inning to go.

We are trembling as she takes us back into her mouth. we clasp each other's hands, leaning our heads into each other as we moan.

"Aww you guys are so cute," Brandy says before beginning.

Our cocks press together as we enter her mouth.

Brandy sucks hard, our hips buck instantly,

A steady stream of moans spews from us both.

We fight our orgasms, openly cheering as the first and second batters are retired quickly.

We are begging again, the next batter draws a walk.

Brandy's tongue is circling our swollen aching, dripping, cock heads.

She has us right on the edge again.

As Brandy hears the cheer from the crowd, signalling the final out, she increases her pressure.

We both cum instantly, our cocks still in her mouth, pressed together as we fire.

We hold her head gently, as our cocks continue to spasm.

Brandy, purrs soothingly as we spasm in her delicious mouth.

Swallowing every drop, before turning to us smiling.

Brandy says, "Good boys."

A few minutes later, as we all giggle and kiss.

Don says, "so are we a triple?"

We all laugh hysterically.

We spend the rest of the evening, naked kissing and cuddling.

Don and I sucking tit until Brandy makes us stop.


12