Quarantined Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy, a girl & her bi male friend are quarantined together.
7.5k words
4.59
86.6k
91

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
323 Followers

I hope you all are staying home, staying safe and enjoying sex stories during this time. This is for everyone stuck inside like me.

I typically do not start stories without knowing how it will end. I have no idea how this one ends, so I guess we're riding this roller coaster together. I hope you enjoy it.

-KK

~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 0:

I was barely paying attention to the news as I was packing my bag, glass of chardonnay in my hands. The TV was on and they were talking about some illness in China that was spreading across Asia, Europe and we had a couple of cases in my home state of New York. But this was the vacation Peter and I planned for the last three months and nothing was getting in the way. Peter is a domestic pilot who flies out of JFK and his schedule is hectic, and I work for an advertisement firm in the city. We both work long hours. We both needed this.

As I thought this my phone rang and it's Pete. "Hey bae!" I say excitedly as I answer.

"Hey sweetness," he calls me. "I just wanted to check in and make sure you still want to go."

"McScuse me bitch? I am already out the door!" I joke.

He laughs. I can see his dark blue eyes crinkle up even though he was on the phone. "I'm just saying, it's getting really bad out there. The city has like 1000 cases already of this Coronavirus and it's spreading fast. The governor is thinking of declaring a state of emergency. They are already quarantining folks coming from Asia and European countries."

"Uh-huh but what does that have to do with us?"


"Nothing. I just wanted to make sure..."

"Please baby, please don't back out on me now!" I whine. It had been so hard to coordinate our schedules together. We both have such stressful jobs we need this quick getaway. "It's only for the weekend, we'll be back by Sunday so no need to worry."

"Ok, listen, if you're good then I'm good." Pete says.

"I'm goooood!" I sang.

"Ok, then it's fine. We're going." He lets a moment pass then asks, "Is Ant still coming too?"

Ugh. The one monkey wrench in our planned sex filled weekend. My best friend Anthony and his boyfriend just broke up and he is heartbroken over it. He has been on my couch for going on two weeks now. I could leave him here but I didn't really want to because he's so depressed. So in the last minute I asked him if he wanted to join us and he said yes.

But he said before I could say it, "I know there is a bedroom downstairs so I will stay there with ear plugs in while you and Pete do your business upstairs. I just don't want to be alone right now."

"Yes," I tell Pete. "Is that ok?" I ask him for the millionth time this week. And he answers the way he did for the millionth time, "Yes, Jordanne, it's fine. He needs you."

I smile. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

"Yea? Tell that to your mother who hates me." I could feel him roll his eyes through the phone.

"She doesn't hate you Peter. She's...just is weary around white people." Pete is the only white guy I have ever been serious about and my mother has given me grief about it since I brought him home six months ago. But I don't care, I love him. And I hope he plans to pop the question at some point so I can show my mama and everyone else that race and color doesn't matter, love does.

"Yeah ok." He disagrees.

I let this topic go. "So we're taking your car right?" We were going to take my Audi but since it's three of us now I think his Highlander is a better fit.

Pete says, "Yeah, I will come get you both in an hour."

"I'll be ready. Love you Pilot Pete."

"Love you River Jordanne."

I hang up, finish the glass and pack the last bit of stuff in my bag. We were only going for 4 days to the Catskills Mountains but it is going to be a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city and I can't wait.

I go out to the living room area and Anthony, my best friend since we were 11 years old, is standing at the window looking out onto the Queens Village street traffic. I walk up to him and put my arms around his waist and hold him from the back. He's so much taller than I am at 5'8; actually I think he and Pete are the same height at 6'1. He holds my hand around his waist but doesn't say anything. My best friend is grieving.

After a while I spoke first, "Are you all packed?"

"Yeah," he says. He looks over at his duffle bag and then back out the window.

I sigh. "Ant, I wish I could take the pain away from you. But I think being out of the city and in the fresh air will do you some good. I'm glad you agreed to come."

"Pete is still ok with it?" He asked for the millionth time.

And I answer the millionth time, "Yes, he's fine with it. Don't worry."

He nods. Then he turns around and gives me a hug, his lips kissing the center of my hair. "I don't know what I would do without you, Jordanne."

I smile and say, "You would be miserable. Just like I would be without you."

Pete picks us up on Wednesday night and we made it to the Catskills Getaway vacation rentals in about 2 hours. He talks about all the wild stories coming out of JFK from other pilots and flight attendants who are getting sick and quarantined because they been around the infected. "I'm so glad I only fly domestic flights. I can't imagine having to be quarantined from you."

Anthony sits in the back with his eyes closed and has his headphones on the whole time. His plan this weekend, I can tell, is to disappear so he won't be bothersome to us. But I am honestly ok with having Ant around. We used to live together until 2 years ago when I did something I shouldn't have, and we thought it would be best if I moved out. Then he got with Felix and we never talked about the Incident, we just resumed our friendship as normal. I was surprised when he showed up at my door two weeks ago but of course I let him in.

I told Pete that he's been sleeping on the couch but really we've been sharing the bed the whole time. Not that I couldn't have told him, he thinks Anthony is completely gay, but I know for a fact that he dabbles with women from time to time. As an elementary school principal, he keeps his sexuality private as to not scare the mommies and daddies of their little ones.

We get to the cabin and it's beautiful. A pretty two story A symmetrical log cabin in the middle of nowhere right outside a lake. It's perfect. We get inside and unload the groceries in kitchen area and pull out the supermarket rotisserie chicken and sides we picked up to warm up and eat for tonight. Even though we were only staying for the weekend, we got at least a weeks worth of junk food and even more alcohol. I planned a weekend of de-stressing and that's what we are going to do.

Ant was quiet at dinner. We tried to engage him but he only answered when he was spoken to directly by either myself of Pete. Then he told us, "You both can go upstairs. I'll clean up."

I was about to protest and offer a movie or something to watch but Pete took my hand and led me to our room. "Let him be." Pete says. "He needs to feel what he is feeling without you hovering and trying to make it better for him. Breakups suck. But he'll be ok." He rubs my shoulders as he talks.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll stop being a nagging nancy." I say.

"Good." He kisses my neck and says, "Ready for bed?"

I smile and say, "No. But I'm ready for you." I stand up from the bed and straddle him, which he was ready for.

We kiss and he takes off my top and pulls one of my C cups out to nurse my nipple with that long generous tongue of his. My nipples are so sensitive and by the time he has unleashed the clasp and freed my girls from their prison, I am soaking in my thong and jeans. He holds them both with two hands close together and puts his face in my breasts, licking and sucking my dark areolas until my nipples are so hard that mini veins are popping out. Then he stands up and turns around to lay me on the bed.

He takes off my skinny jeans and sees my pink lace thong and smiles. He knows I do not like thongs, because really I see no purpose in them. Either wear full underwear or don't wear them at all, but a string up your butt just doesn't feel good, especially when your butt is as big as mines. But I will wear them once in a while for him. He doesn't even bother taking it off. He bends down and licks my wet clit right through the fabric making me moan involuntarily. He pulls the lace a little upwards, so that my brown labia is on the outside and my clit and inner lips are trapped. He holds it tightly and keeps licking me.

He has me right where he wants me, exposed but hidden. As always he starts out with slow gentle licks from the top all the way down to the opening, and then he increases his speed and pressure directly on my magic button until I am trembling before him with my orgasm. But he doesn't stop. He takes me all the way past my breaking point. I am pulling his hair to stop because I am getting louder with my screaming and a small part of me remembers we are not alone. But he knows that's a facade. I want the explosion too.

He sucks my clit hard through the lace, then a gentle release, then tightly, then release. He does this over and over again rhythmically, like his lips are my own personal clitoris suction. The fabric barrier is maddening. My climax is coming faster and taking me higher and my entire body temperature is rising. And then it happens: I've fallen over the cliff, the dam is broken and I am gushing all down his chin through the fabric. Only then does he releases me completely, leaving my insides pulsating different then my heartbeat.

He stands up and I see his chin and the top of his shirt is wet with my cum. They don't call me River Jordanne for nothing.

"Fuck," was all I could manage to get out. He takes off his shirt and I am in love with his hard muscular body with the tight pecs, small pink nipples and abs for days. He takes off his jeans and boxers and his big dick pops out. He moves to crawl on top of me but I sit up quickly and grab my pink friend, put my thick lips over him and suck off my man. He moans in his throat as I make my way further and further down his girth. When my lips get to his skin he does the slutty girl thing I love and holds my head there until I gag with his dick down my throat, pulls me back just a bit, then slams my head back against his skin until my eyes water and I gag some more.

I have to tap his hands to let me out which his does respectfully as I cough up buckets of phlegmy saliva to coat his dick with and stroke him with both hands. I look up at him with spit all down my chin and he leans over to kiss me. I can still taste my cum on his lips and it's a complete turn on. This is our foreplay and I'm ready to get fucked now and he's ready to fuck me. I move to the top of the bed, take off my pink lace thong and he lays over me. We kiss again with love and passion, then he guides himself inside of me. I love watching him do this, his eyes flutter every single time he enters, as if he still can't believe how warm, wet and tight I am.

I lift my legs up around his waist to push him in deeper and we move together as one. We kiss and hold and touch each other. We change up positions as he leans up and puts my legs on his shoulders, then put both legs on the side of him, then completely turns me over and sexes me from behind and I lay face down on the bed ass up high . I love how long Pete can last. It takes Pete a while to cum, which I discovered on our first date and that keeps me in climax the whole time.

Peter was a Tinder date, but we don't tell people that. We say we met casually online. It was supposed to be a one night stand but lasted a weekend and by Monday we were both enamored with each other. We planned to take that week to not have sex and get to know each other better, but by Friday I was riding his dick again.

And right now Pete the Pilot is giving it to me and I have no choice but to soak up this bed and call his name over and over again until his thrusting becomes erratic and he tells me, "I'm coming home baby." And just like that Pilot Pete is coming in for a landing. He starts slamming into me from behind making me cum again for the umpteenth time in the last 90 minutes and he moans. I can feel it leave his balls, pulse through his dick and swim inside of me. And I think what I always think: One day I'm going to have his babies, but not today.

He rolls off me with a "ssshhhiit." and lays next to me. He's so sweaty, it's dripping off his chest and forehead. I could get him going again easily, by pinching or sucking a nipple, but I don't, instead I just reach over and trace the sweat on his chest and with my finger and write my name. He takes my hand and kisses it, then gets up to go the bathroom and wipe himself down. He comes back with a cloth and a towel; the cloth to wipe me down with and the towel to lay underneath me so I'm not sleeping in my wet spot. This is also part of our routine, as we lay back down and I put my head in that area right between his shoulder and his arm. He caresses my back as I drape my own arm around him and fall asleep.

Day 1:

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I find some underwear and put on my robe to head downstairs. Anthony is in the kitchen making breakfast and listening to music on Spotify, and it was nice to see him smiling and in his element. "Hey Ant!" I called out. I went to give him a kiss on the cheek and sat at the counter.

"I'm surprised you walking this morning, all that good sex you got last night." He says amusingly.

I blush a bit and say, "Shut up." He laughs and hands me a glass of orange juice, which I almost spit out the first sip as the vodka burned a little going down my throat. "Whoa, this is not orange juice." He laughs and it's so good to see him laughing. "You ok today?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm good now, you all gave me something to beat off too."

I laugh, "I'm serious. You just seemed really down yesterday."

His smile went down slightly. "It comes in moments when I miss, not necessarily him, but I miss what we had. Companionship. But really, I am ok. I'm already coming out on the other side of it, I can feel it."

"Well today we're going to spend the day on the lake, so come outside with us, ok?"

"Yes Jordanne. You don't have to babysit me, you know."

"I'm not babysitting you. I just want to spend some time with you. You and Pete together. The three of us doing everything together." I say.


His eyebrow raised "That sounds kinky." I laugh with him.

"What sounds kinky?" Pete says coming down the stairs.

"Your girl just offered for the three of us to do everything together." Ant says.

Pete kisses my lips, turns to Anthony and says, "So what's wrong with that?" And he winks at him.

I am shocked and so is Anthony. I slap his bottom and scold, "Really Peter James Zelinski?"

He laughs as he took a piece of bacon off the plate and says, "You'd just have to get me really, really drunk first." We all laugh.


"I can arrange that," Ant says and hands him a glass of orange juice.

We start out the day swimming at the lake. It was March but it was also 75 degrees that day, thanks to global warming and we enjoyed playing in the water, all three of us. We came back to take showers and for lunch which was simple sandwiches I made. Then Anthony decided to go back out to the lake, swim out to the wooden raft in the center of the lake while Pete and I go hiking.

We pass a few people on the trails but not many. At one point he pulls me off the trails deeper into the woods and pins me against a tree. "Do you know how sexy you look right now?" He purrs in my neck as he gives me kisses along my neck, then begins to suck me there gently.

"No," I laugh. I am wearing my black exercise tights and Nikes, a mauve tank top and a grey hat with my ponytail sticking out the back. Hardly the picture of desire.

"Well," He said. Let me show you." He puts his hand down the front of my tights, knowing I do not have on any underwear and massages my clit while sucking on my neck and kissing my lips. He takes me there pretty quickly and I moan out my first orgasm. He lets me go and put his dripping fingers in my mouth, then puts his tongue there so we can both taste me. Then my Peter turns me around against a tree, slips down my tights and I instantly lean over and arch my back.

He enters me slowly but he doesn't take it slow for long. I'm trying not to moan too loudly as he thrusts into me over and over again until I start shaking with my second orgasm. He reaches one hand around to the front of me and gently massages my clit while roughly plowing into me and I know he isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants. My body gives it to him: I feel my body react and I start cumming down my leg before my third orgasm takes my breath away.

He gives me a moment to recover, then he exits my lady parts, slides the head up and down my ass for a bit, then enters me anally very slowly. Pete doesn't do it often. It's uncomfortable for me and takes me a while to get into it. But he is always gentle until I start to feel pleasure from it. He's using my wetness as lube and adding his own spit as he guides his cock head through the first ring, then pauses a bit to make sure I'm ok. I nod and he then he keeps going. I'm moaning and groaning until he gets it all inside of me. Then he pauses again to reach around and play with my nipples and kiss my neck.

I reach over and put two fingers in my vagina to play with myself and I'm so fucking aroused with having all my sensual spots activated right now. Pete begins to move and my entire midsection is on fire. He starts out slowly but again that doesn't last long. Soon he is pounding the fuck out of my ass and I know he can see it jiggling and bouncing in front of him more so than when he was inside of me vaginally. He keeps a tight grip on one breast to squeeze my nipple every couple of seconds and the other on my waist and I match his thrusting with my two fingers inside of me.

I'm cumming again for the fourth time all over my fingers but I don't stop fingering myself until he's ready. He's moaning and moaning and moaning louder than me now and I know he's close. I'm on my fifth orgasm when he finally lets out a "Ha!", buries his dick inside my ass and spasms over and over with his cum inside my ass. He leans against me and tries to catch his breath before he slowly pulls out of me. He puts himself back in his jogging pants and lifts up my soaked tights, then turns me around for a passionate kiss.

"Love you River Jordanne."

"Love you Pilot Pete."

~~~

We go back to the cabin, shower and immediately hit the bed to sleep. Ant knocks on the door a few hours later. "Hey guys, I am so so sorry to disturb you but...you have to come see this. And Pete your phone has been ringing off the hook." He says.

We both get up and got dressed to meet him downstairs. He has the TV on the news and it's about the coronavirus, now named COVID-19. Apparently it's spreading faster than anything we've ever seen before and NY and parts of northern NJ are basically shutting down section by section to keep it from spreading.

"This is some scary shit." Ant says. "You think we should head back?"

"I don't know," I say, and I look around for Pete, who had grabbed his phone and returning a call. He looked at me as he listens to whoever was talking, then he steps outside on the porch. I turn back to the TV as they talk about China, South Korea and how the death toll is rising in Italy of all places. Pete finally comes back inside but he stays near the door. I start to move toward him and he says sternly, "Stop. Don't come closer."

I'm stunned. "Pete. What's going on?"

He says, "My flight two days ago out of JFK to LAX and back had three passengers from China on it. Two were already sick so all three passengers were quarantined when they entered the airport and tested. They had the virus." He pointed at the TV. "One flight attendant on my flight started getting sick and two others have tested positive."

Kabba118
Kabba118
323 Followers
12