Earning Your Package

Story Info
John is made to jerk off for the delivery man.
4.3k words
4.53
13.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers

John is having a very good day despite it being in the middle of the week. Normally he would be at work slugging his way through a lot of boring files but today is his day off. When John normally has days off they are aligned with his girlfriend's day off so they can have a full day to themselves. At the last minute however she was called into the office meaning for the first time in ages John is home alone. There are a lot of useful things he could be doing around the house but John isn't doing any of them. He isn't doing them because he woke up with a rock hard cock and decided his day off should be spent jerking off. All morning John has been completely naked and jerking away on his big stiff cock. His pale unmuscled body has been stretched out across his bed for hours now just edging and building his needy cock up

Lying in bed and watching porn on his tablet John can't think of a better way to spend a day off. His big cock is rock hard and throbbing good, adding to John's pleasure as he really enjoys when his big dick is properly edged up. It's such a shame his girlfriend never treats his big dick like this as he would love it. Hours of being trapped in her hand and edged till his cock is all swollen with cum till she whispers that it's so big it won't fit inside her. John groans at his own dirty sexual fantasy and strokes himself right to the edge. He lets go of his shaft and takes a big deep breath, not wanting to blow yet as he's still got all afternoon to stroke. The doorbell suddenly rings and John jumps in total shock. He wasn't expecting anyone over today but clearly someone is outside and wants to see him.

Getting up off his sweaty bed sheets John quickly reaches over to grab his bathrobe so he at least has something on to cover his naked body. He didn't feel the need to have any fresh clothes out for himself today and John regrets that choice as he quickly ties his grey bathrobe together. The doorbell goes again as John quickly makes his way downstairs, he is a little sweaty and out of breath as he grabs the door handle just as he remembers what he's been doing all day. The only reason he is so sweaty is because of his all day jerkfest and without even washing his hands he is about to open the front door. John considers backing away from the door and going to wash his hands but he's already pulling down on the handle. Sighing to himself and praying this isn't some door to door salespeople John pulls open the front door.

"Hello sir got a parcel for you," The man in a high visibility jacket says the instant John swings open the door.

"Oh," John says in surprise, trying to remember if he or his girlfriend ordered anything recently.

The delivery man is taller and stockier than John as he stares down at him. He is balding with just a light grey tint to what's left of his hair balding around the crown. John self consciously pulls his dressing gown tiger and hopes the bulge of his hard cock isn't that noticeable. He wishes he had time to wash or at least comb back his long brown sweaty hair. Even his thick dark brown beard feels all messy and sweaty even though all John has been doing is jerking off.

"Sign here," The delivery man says after a few seconds of silence.

John takes the electronic pad and scribbles a quick signature down and hands it back.

"Ok sir may I ask what it is you ordered," The delivery man says, catching John by surprise.

"Uh what?" John replies feeling confused.

The delivery man steps back a little and looks John up and down. It gives John the feeling of a student being inspected by a headmaster. Being clad only in a dressing gown makes it an uncomfortable feeling of being looked at like that but John tries not to be too paranoid.

"I can't give you the parcel till you tell me what's inside it," The delivery man repeats and John is stunned.

He knows it's something his girlfriend has ordered but he can't quite remember what it was. John frowns and worries he could be stood here for hours on his own doorstep in nothing but his bathrobe trying to remember what was ordered.

"Were you enjoying yourself?" The man asks, suddenly distracting John from thinking.

"What?" John asks and that makes the delivery man smile.

It's an odd evil looking smirk that makes John feel uncomfortable. He has heard his girlfriend talk about when men smile and leer at her but he has never really noticed it till now.

"I said, did you enjoy your wank just now?" The delivery man grins wickedly.

John feels his face light up instantly with embarrassment.

"I don't know what you mean," John stutters badly, making the delivery man laugh.

"Come on mate, think you are the first guy I've caught jerking off right before I arrive?" He asks and John feels himself start to sweat more.

"Mind you by the look of that bulge I'd say you didn't finish yet," The delivery man says openly looking down at John's crotch.

"Uhhh that's just the belt of my robe," John stutters, unable to believe his own lie.

The delivery man doesn't believe him either clearly as he laughs at him. John watches his eyes drawn down again now he can almost feel the other man staring at his bulge.

"Can I um have my parcel now?" John asks nervously just wanting this awkward conversation to be over.

"Still can't remember what's in it?" The delivery man asks and John can only shake his head.

"Well then I think you should finish your wank then," He says firmly and John gasps in shock.

"What?" John yells but that makes the man just laugh again.

"C'mon mate you want your parcel right?" He says with a grin, "Well I wanna see what a naughty little wanker you are."

John can feel his face burn bright red with embarrassment. He has never been caught wanking before but being told what he's been doing by a stranger standing at his door is a different level of humiliation. John has no idea how the delivery guy could know what he's been up to all morning just based on the bulge in his dressing gown.

"Could you not just go away," John frowns, pushing on the door wanting to close it.

He was half expecting the delivery guy to put his foot in the door to stop it closing. Amazingly he steps back and keeps grinning at John.

"No problem mate, you just tell your other half that the package didn't come and we will just keep her money," He smirks.

John frowns, he has no idea what she ordered but she will kick up a fuss if she is charged and doesn't get it.

"You don't really want me to do that?" John asks nervously.

The delivery man just nods and John sighs in frustration. This is not the kind of fun blackmail you get in porn films. John feels so helpless and out of control like he is in some kind of bad dream. The only thing upsetting him more than the pervert delivery driver is the fact that his cock is still rock hard.

"Ok fine," John mumbles, deciding to get it over with.

He steps back away from his door to allow the delivery man inside but he doesn't move.

"Are you coming in?" John asks impatiently.

"Naw mate I'm happy right here," The older man smirks.

"Ok," John replies confused, "I'll just go finish off then."

John steps away from the door and starts to close it when the delivery man laughs and shakes his head.

"You finish off your little solo fun right here pervert," He teases, making John's sweaty cheeks flush brighter.

"I can't," John instantly responds in a whiny tone.

"Why not dirty boy?" The older man teases.

"People will see, please I'll do it for you inside," John begs not wanting to be exposed.

"Tough, want the parcel then let's see you jerk off right here on your doorstep," The delivery man says firmly.

John's already sweaty body is getting more sweaty as he starts to properly panic. He can't believe the man at his door is trying to make him do this. What isn't helping John is the fact that his rock hard cock is distractingly throbbing underneath his robe.

"I will report you,"John whimpers, trying to sound firm.

"Aye mate you report me for you answering the door with a big bugling stiffy pointing at me," The delivery man laughs.

John is getting more frustrated and embarrassed with how this man is acting.

"Just give me the fucking package," John spits out angrily.

"As soon as you drop that robe for me slut," The man teases, still grinning at John.

John's grip on the door gets tighter as he feels his anger building. He would love nothing more than to slam this door right in this perv's face. Surely no package is worth this abuse but he can't remember what it is. The last thing John wants to do is upset his girlfriend by not picking up something she ordered. She would hate him more for being seen by the neighbours jerking off on the front door step but that is his only choice. His aching cock is flexing and demanding attention under his dressing gown.

"Come on faster you do it the less time there is for people to notice," The delivery man teases.

"Please can I just have the package," John pleads but the man coolly shakes his head.

John curses his all day wank session and his bad memory as he is now stuck in this situation. Taking a deep breath John nervously moves his hands to the front of his robe.

"Good boy that's it," The delivery man sneers, "Let Daddy see what you are packing."

"Shut up," John scowls but the delivery man just laughs again.

"What? This your first time getting naked and jerking off for another man?" He asks and John nods.

His sick smile gets even wider and more perverted.

"Perfect, a little wank boy virgin," He mutters, making John blush.

He feels so embarrassed that his cock is still rock solid even though he hates this. John's all morning wank has left him permanently throbbing and ready to blow. Thankfully he thinks this won't take very long as he is already near the edge. Leaning out of the doorframe John looks out for any neighbours or people randomly wandering past the house.

"Longer you take, the more chance someone will see," The delivery man reminds him.

John bites his lip to stop himself swearing at the perverted delivery driver again. His fingers are shaking as he takes a firm hold of his soft belt and undoes it. Keeping his head down out of fear of looking up and seeing the hungry look in the delivery man's eyes John loosens the belt completely. John can feel the delivery man staring right down at his barely covered crotch unnerving him even more. He takes a deep breath and pulls open his dressing gown to reveal his rock hard cock.

"Damn that's nice," The delivery man says with a friendly whistle.

John almost throws his robe back over his erection instantly. Instead he stands on his doorstep holding his dressing gown open feeling like some perverted flasher.

"Real fucking nice such a big boy aren't you?" He asks, increasing John's blush.

"Tell Daddy how big you are," The large man teases.

"7 inches," John whimpers, feeling like a piece of meat under this stranger's glare.

"Mmmmm a proper mouthful," The delivery man says and John takes a nervous step back.

"No way am I letting you touch it," John says trying to sound firm while his stiff cock hangs out his dressing gown.

"I won't touch it but you gotta drop that robe," The man replies, still leering at John's cock.

The feeling of humiliation grows inside John as she slowly pulls his arms out of his sleeves. He has never felt more exposed and vulnerable than he does right now as his dressing gown slides down his shoulders. John gets a sudden urge to feel body conscious as more of his naked pale body becomes visible to the delivery man. His eyes are staring intently at him and John feels like a stripper on a stage being leered at making John regret ever opening the door to this perverted delivery man.

"Show me boy, I wanna see you naked right in front of me," The delivery man says firmly.

Sighing, John sees there is no way out and lets go of his gown. The heavy woollen fabric lands onto the doormat with a surprisingly loud thud and John stands naked in his doorway.

"Very nice," The delivery man mutters, making John wince in embarrassment.

He lets his arms dangle limply by his sides as he doesn't know what to do with them. John's eyes and mind are hyper alert looking past the man who made him strip in case anyone else wanders past. The worst part is that John's cock is still rock hard, opening throbbing now it's out from under his robe. John has never been in a situation where he wants to cum so badly but the last thing he really wants to do right now is stroke his cock.

"Such a nice big cock dunno why you were hiding it for so long," The delivery man teases.

"Please isn't this enough?"John whines nervously.

He has never felt so exposed before and to his shame the fear of being seen like this is only making him harder. John's cock is throbbing and begging to be stroked right here on his front step.

"Will you let me touch it?" He asks John who steps backwards in fear.

"No fucking way," John replies in total fear.

The delivery man smiles again clearly enjoying how uncomfortable he is making John.

"Fine you can just stroke it yourself," He orders firmly.

John's hand instantly moves down and wraps around his thick shaft. It took a lot more convincing to get John out of his robe but right now he needs to cum so badly. The hours of teasing and edging his prick all morning have caught up to John. He badly needs to cum and he almost doesn't care who is watching him. The thrill of being exposed in such a public space where any of his neighbours can see him adds to John's need. He thinks about his pretty new neighbour from down the road who teased him with her own masturbation story when they were drunk in a pub last month. Thinking of her spread out and using a vibrator makes John start to wank his hard horny cock.

"Mmmmm that's it," The delivery man says openly perving on his big cock.

John should feel embarrassed at being looked over so intimately by another man. He is so hard and horny however he finds it only adds to the naughty thrill. Stroking harder John feels all the build up of the last few hours coming on his aid. He needs this, he needs to unload so badly that he would do anything to get to end with a massive orgasm. John's strokes get harder as his fear of being seen melts away. He is too horny to care about his neighbours seeing him. All he wants now is to make himself cum, all his early teasing has gotten him so worked up.

"You gonna cum for me?" The delivery man asks, leering at his fat dick.

John just nods and keeps his eyes focused down on his hard dick. He shivers thinking about what his girlfriend would think. Masturbating right on their front porch is something she would hate beyond words. John can't help but take his focus off his cock to again look around outside. He checks every window of the house's opposite looking for anyone watching his dirty display. John keeps looking round till his eyes lock onto the perverted delivery driver who is glaring at his exposed cock.

"Stroke harder for me," He orders when they make eye contact.

John whimpers, being exposed and stroking like this makes him feel amazingly naughty. Letting this pervert order him around and how to stroke feels extra dirty and wrong. He would almost call.it gay to stroke how another man wants him too but he doesn't have time to argue.

"Do it," The delivery man threatens like he can see John's indecision.

John whimpers and starts pumping his cock harder. His hand furiously flies up and down his dry aching shaft.

"UHHHHHHHHH FUCK," John moans as his all day edge is finally catching up to him.

His cock is so hard and horny, his balls so full and desperate to cum. John almost starts to not care if anyone is watching him or not anymore. His hand keeps pumping his thick needy cock in front of his one man crowd. John can't remember if he has ever stroked in front of anyone before but he kinda likes it. Already he wonders about asking his girlfriend to watch him stroke but she probably wouldn't like it. She certainly wouldn't enjoy it the way the sick and evil minded delivery driver is enjoying it.

"Uhhhhhhhhh so close," John whimpers, squeezing the base of his aching dick.

"Don't cum yet," The delivery man says with a smirk.

John whimpers and glares directly at him with his best begging face.

"No you wanna cum step right out here and kneel on the porch," He says.

John's horny brain doesn't even take the time to think about what this stranger is asking him. He is already stepping forward out past his door frame into the outside. John drops to his knees on the soft brickwork porch and pumps his needy cock. It feels so good that he doesn't care how exposed he is outside his own house. He doesn't even care how submissive it looks for him to be on his knees looking up at the delivery man.

"Good wank slut," The man growls looking down and admires him.

"Please," John whimpers, pumping his cock and keeping himself right on the brink.

His cock aches so much making him badly need this orgasm more than any time he can remember. The soft brickwork of his porch will make his knees start hurting soon. John is also pretty sure his balls will ache for days after being so edged up.

"Please let me cum," John moans and whimpers again.

"That depends," The delivery man smirks, standing directly in front of him.

"What? NO, please I'll do anything," John begs.

"Cum all over yourself then," He says with a grin.

John is too horny and too desperate not to say no. He pulls his shaft back slightly still stroking but making sure he is aimed at his own body.

"Good boy,'' the delivery man says, stepping forward.

John whimpers wondering what he is going to do now that he is so close. His large body is almost blocking him from view as he stands directly in front of him. The grin on his face makes John feel so nervous and exposed. He kneels down in front of John making him whimper nervously. John is trapped kneeling on his front step so he can't just jump up and back away. He also can't stop stroking his cock no matter how close the other man is to him.

"You keep that big dick pointed at yourself," He growls lustfully.

Helpless and on the edge of breaking John just nods. The delivery man drops his tablet and reaches out with his large hand. John is overwhelmed and almost closes his eyes in trying to deal with the shine of the sun off his illuminous vest. The delivery man grabs firmly onto John's balls making him gasp loudly.

"UHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT," John yells out trying to get used to the new sensation.

"CUM boy slut," The delivery man growls at him, "Cum for me right now."

His hand emphasises his point squeezing down harder on his sensitive balls. John lets out a loud howling whimper as he finally strokes his cock over the edge. It only takes a few quick solid pumps before his cock throbs painfully then it starts to unload. John keeps his cock pointed at his body as the first blob fires out and splats against his chest. The force of the orgasm catches John by surprise as his all day edge powerfully starts to spray him. A few more forceful blobs fire up and over his chest, each one splashing against his skin. John can feel little droplets of cum going everywhere across his body. Droplets go over his arms and down his legs as most of his load hits against his chest like a custard pie hitting a wall. He can even feel a drop or two splash off his face as he drains himself dry.

"Ohhhhhhh God," John gasps trying to keep himself from screaming.

This is so much more intense than any orgasm he has ever had before. His eyes are wide open as he pants and whimpers trying his hardest not to howl out in pleasure. The hand on his balls squeezes harder like he is a bottle being drained of every last drop of liquid. John moans and keeps stroking trying to fulfil the massive need inside his body. His cock starts to ache from the strokes as the final few drops of cum leak out and dribble from his cockhead. John lets go of his cock and gasps like a long distance runner breaking through the tape. The delivery man's hand on his balls softens and slides up lightly brushing his fingers against his limp drained dick. John gasps at the contact, shivering as his sensitive dick is being touched by another hand. Looking down John sees just how wet and sticky his chest is. His pale skin is utterly covered and dripping in his own massive load.

wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers
12