Earning Your Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing, you put on such a good show for me," The delivery man says with a smile.

He stands up and swipes the tip of his finger against the dripping wet cockhead of John's cock. A small blob of cum dangles off his finger and John powerlessly watches the man lift his finger up and takes it in his mouth.

"Mmmmmm very sweet," He teases, slurping his wet finger clean loudly.

"Your girlfriend is a very lucky girl," The delivery man adds as he picks up his tablet from off the ground.

Upon hearing something about his girlfriend John feels his cheek flush and it's not from his massive orgasm. He can now only just remember why he exposed and jerked himself off for him. The shame and guilt John feels overpowers the post orgasm pleasure running through his body. He scrambles to his feet and almost falls back through his open front door. Blushing and feeling even sweatier than before, John scrambles for his robe just as he hears voices from down the road. He yanks on his robe and wraps it quickly around his naked body, wincing as his soaking wet cum rubs off the soft fabric of his dressing gown.

"Good afternoon," One of the two middle aged women calls out as they walk past his house.

Feeling like his face couldn't be any more red John waves back. The delivery man just laughs and John looks sideways like he's only just remembered he is there.

"That was a damn good show baby," He beams, making John feel even dirtier.

"Fuck off," An embarrassed John snaps back.

He just keeps laughing and picks up a box that has been leaning against the wall.

"Don't you want your package then? He beams.

John reaches out and snatches it quickly and forcefully out of his hands.

"Don't worry you don't have to sign for it again," The delivery man jokes then turns away.

John feels humiliation and rage as he walks up his garden path like what he just did was nothing. He keeps glaring till the man turns round and waves at him. Quickly John turns away and roughly slams his front door closed. He can't believe what he just did in front of some random stranger. John certainly can't believe he let another man grab his balls and almost help milk him dry. He badly needs a shower and needs to forget about what he has just done. John is about to go upstairs when he remembers the package that he still has in his hands. Taking a deep breath John walks into the front room to put the box near his girlfriend's armchair. He truly has no idea what she ordered but it's cost him far too much to get it. John mentally reminds himself that he won't be doing any online orders for a while just in case the same perverted man is back again. Putting the box down John looks at the label to try and work out what it is.

"FUCK OFF," John howls slamming his fist into the package.

He stops off angrily towards the bathroom while the broken package slides to the floor. The label slips down past the punched hole in the box showing the damage John has done and the address listed to the house next door.

END

12