Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy hell," he gasped. She kept at it, milking him of every drop.

He relaxed so completely that he probably would have drowned had she not been supporting him with that fantastically realistic tail.

After a few more moments, she relented, and surfaced, grinning wide.

"You liked that. I can tell."

"That was . . . just. I can barely think straight."

"You taste good too. I like how you taste."

He found his sea legs and began treading water as she flowed around him. He was still in 'heat' as she'd called, but it felt more manageable now. He wanted nothing more than to continue, to lay this crazy blonde cosplayer out on that nearby bed and ravage her but his more discerning faculties returned too.

He awkwardly swam to the edge and climbed out, sitting on the lip of the pool. Ash swam up.

"This is probably the weirdest, luckiest day of my life," he told her. "I don't know where you came from but you're amazing."

"You're welcome," she beamed. "Sometimes people don't like me. Sometimes they chase me."

"Those people are morons."

He watched Ash swim around briefly. She was very talented at swimming with her fins on. He imagined it was a little like being really good at riding a unicycle. Then she climbed out next to him.

The blue, green, and pink scales shimmered in the pronounced light of the glass room. Very beautiful. It began at the crest of her hip and tapered to a tail that was almost four feet wide tip to tip. She pulled it out of the water and gave it a flick to get the water off it.

"Whoever made that does great work," James said. "I assume that's a custom job." He'd seen enough cosplay to know that there was a whole industry of seriously dedicated craftsmen for things like that.

Ash looked at him then at the tail then back at him. "My tail is not a job!" She glared at him, indignant.

"Sorry, I meant no offense," James said.

He couldn't take his eyes off it. It looked so real.

And then it changed.

At first, it was subtle. James was about to speak again, another apology at offending her, when he noticed the scales lighten. The blue and greens faded a bit. Then some more. The scale pattern lightened too, beginning at her hips and spreading down, slowly.

"What. The." James couldn't speak further. He froze, staring.

"I know, it takes a moment," Ash said.

Soon, James couldn't see the pinks in her tail anymore as they'd faded to skin tones. The greens dimmed, the blues faded, the shimmering was almost entirely gone.

A hole formed just between where her knees would be and then it lengthed up and down.

Ash laid back, holding her melting tail up off the floor. The scales continued to lighten and now there were places where he couldn't tell if there were scales there anymore. The tone underneath matched the soft tan of the rest of her body.

With a wet pop like cartilage cracking, her legs separated at the ankles, her fin split in two, the thin skin there already shortening into her feet.

James wanted to scream. His body flooded with the urge to flee. It was no Etsy costume, that much was damn sure. That was real flesh that was shifting and reshaping in front of him. He scooted backward. The scales melted to reveal the skin underneath, the now legs separated and shortened slightly. The fins were reshaping, becoming her feet.

"What the hell was in that bread?" he asked.

Ash just giggled. "It always tickles when they do that."

James' still felt like he was treading water even though he was out of the pool. The change to her legs was so complete he was no longer certain she'd ever had fins at all.

"I'm tripping so goddamn hard, aren't I?"

"Of course not," Ash said. "You're sitting down, silly."

Then she straddled him.

His erection seemed to be an inescapable fact of his existence now. There was no discernable refractory period and the feeling of a post-orgasm relaxed state was fleeting at best. Ash guided him into her and sunk down in one smooth motion, eliciting gasps from both of them.

She rode him gently. At first.

The slow, steady, rhythmic motion of her hips was a tease, and just as he wanted her to pick up the pace, she did. Her unsettling transformation forgotten about (or at least, filed away in his brain under 'less important than sex'), his hands explored her firm, athletic body. She writhed under his touch, squealing in delight when he felt up her ribs and palmed her tits. He brought her close and sucked her erect nipples, licking the salt off them.

His second orgasm came from some ways away. Ash slowed and then quickened her pace, coxing his orgasm close and then slowing to where it subsided like a warm knot in his belly. He felt the walls of her pussy grab hold of him, squeezing, he swore he could feel her milking him from the inside. It was unlike any woman he'd ever been with.

Ash came, her delighted moans became more high-pitched and pleading. She bounced on him wildly and he grabbed her hips to more or less keep pulling her back down on him. Her legs trembled as she tensed, her back arching.

"I see you started without me."

Gwendolyn stood in the doorway.

James resisted the urge to throw the blonde sex demon off him, feeling instead resignation that he'd just been caught fucking her—what, sister? It was clear that Gwen was sort of the head of the house. He twisted his head to see that Gwen had changed outfits. Gone was the earthy and practical dress. She now wore a leather corset, her generous breasts spilling from the top. Her braided hair was tied up now and she looked less of a hippy and more of a dominatrix.

"Relax, loverboy," she said, clearly seeing the concern on his face. "I promise, you're going to enjoy this."

12