Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 11

Story Info
Preparations for the rescue don't go as planned.
7.3k words
4.92
1.5k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, ya'll! Dakota here! I hope the new year finds you kicking ass! As much as I enjoyed the holidays, it's hard to keep any coherent writing schedule, hence the lateness of this chapter. Fear not, though, I'm back to keeping normal office hours so future chapters should be arriving regularly, barring any unforeseen foibles in The Real World.

If you're a new reader, welcome! This chapter is essentially the middle of a novel and so, if you like picking up a random book, cracking the spine at page 200, you'll love this. If not, I recommend you start at chapter one. Don't worry, we'll wait for you.

Returning reader? Hi ya! Glad to have you back. Thank you for the kind comments and messages. I love hearing from you, even if I can't respond back. Please like, comment, and fav as it helps others find my quirky story about vampires, witchcraft, and ancient gods.

Anywho, on to the story . . .

Their mission was simple: steal as much silver nitrate as possible.

The reagent was ubiquitous in college chemistry labs because it was generally safe to use and a precursor to many other compounds. James, however, was going to use it to fashion a weapon.

It was clear that silver bullets hurt, but didn't kill, divine beings. James was taking that principle one step further and was going to make a bomb that aerosolized the compound, putting silver into the air. If James was right, it would act like a cloud of fire to Anubis and his new assistant, the snake goddess Qebhet.

The University of Washington campus was situated on the north side of the Lake Washington Ship Canal, which cut Seattle in two. It was nearly midnight by the time they reached it, mooring the modest yacht at the campus docks near the marine sciences building.

Ash agreed to stay and guard the boat with a plausible story ready should an errant security guard come snooping by.

For James, it felt like a lifetime since he'd been on campus and he had to remind himself it'd only been a few days. He'd figured that part of his life, the part where he studied environmental science, was over.

Angelica informed them she'd been doing a work-study part-time as a lab assistant, which basically meant she was an underpaid janitor for the chemistry and biology departments. It had the benefit of giving her access to the supply rooms of both.

They made quite the trio, James realized, as they walked across campus. He now wore the sweater and canvas jacket Angelica had purchased for him. Lenore seemed underdressed for the fall chill in just jeans and a Black Sabbath t-shirt. Angelica herself was nearly invisible in her black on black on black goth getup, her pretty pale face practically floating in the dimly lit campus lights.

The chemistry building was a four-story key-shaped structure near the center of the sprawling campus and they approached it directly.

They tried a side door first but it was locked, of course. Angelica was ready with her badge. She pressed it up against the reader and . . . it flashed red.

"Shit," she whispered. "It should work."

"You never have had to use it when the building was closed, have you?" James asked.

"Well, no it's just that it works on every other door in there.

"Step aside," Lenore said. "You didn't bring me along for my sense of humor."

She disappeared.

Sort of.

Lenore seemed to fade in front of them, her skin becoming translucent, until she was gone. Her clothes fell to the ground revealing a gray cloud that hung in the air.

She'd referred to her ability to turn to mist before but, to James, it was more like a cloud of smoke from a vape pen.

"Spooky," James said.

"Badass," Angelica agreed.

The smoke cloud disappeared under the door, sucking itself through the narrow gap.

A moment later, the door opened and they were greeted by a very naked vampire.

"Enter, if you dare."

"Nice tits," James said as Angelica gathered up Lenore's clothes.

Lenore made no move to get dressed, deciding to saunter down the hallway.

"What about the cameras?" James asked. "We're not exactly going to be hard to identify after the whole museum thing, especially if one of us is naked."

Lenore just pointed down the hall, a narrow grin on her lips. "Which way is the supply room?"

Angelica pointed up. "Second floor. Those are the gen chem labs. Two pairs of big classroom labs that share a supply room."

Lenore nodded and turned, ran two steps, and disappeared again. This time, the burst of smoke coalesced into several dozen black shapes.

Bats.

They went screaming down the hall in a dense wave, bouncing from side to side in formation like a squadron of fighter planes. The bats swarmed the several security cameras in successive order as they chittered down the hall.

James and Angelica slowly followed and he could see she hadn't destroyed the cameras so much as gouged their lenses and covered them with saliva. Honestly, unless the school had security guards constantly monitoring them, no one would notice the cameras were damaged for a good while. And when they were noticed, anything recorded would be a blurry mess.

They followed the bats into the building, up the stairs, then into a big hallway.

Lenore reformed into herself at the door to the chem labs, her nudity making her more intimidating than less.

"I'm so fucking turned on right now," Angelica whispered to James, echoing his own thoughts.

"She can hear you, you know." James tapped his ear. "Super senses."

Angelica's cheeks flushed.

Lenore's satisfied grin confirmed that when they reached her. Angelica held out her badge to the reader.

"Wait," she said before scanning it. "Won't this record that I was here? Shit, I didn't even think of that."

"Let me see," Lenore said, holding out her hand for the badge. "Nah, it's an older system. Likely the card is set to one of a few levels of security. The doors are set to open for whichever level it's set to but the card itself probably isn't coded to you."

"How do you know all that?" James asked.

"I'm well-studied in going places I'm not allowed."

Angelica, emboldened, scanned the card at the reader and opened the door.

The first room was a hybrid lab classroom, with six broad tables meant for students during lectures and ringed with lab stations, each with its own fume hood and cabinets. A door at the other end of the room led to the supply room, which was shared with the lab next door.

James took the canvas bag Angelica was carrying. "Okay, wait here. I'll just be a minute."

The supply room held a variety of equipment, most of it pretty basic, along with the common chemicals the students would use, most of those in glass bottles. James quickly scanned the shelves.

James' knowledge of chemistry was only moderate but he had been a quick study on the few courses he'd taken. In the military, he was taught about the composition and application of the several types of grenades used, and then, later, about the basics of IEDs. He'd never worked as a bomb tech, nor was he involved in counterinsurgency actions. But as a medical provider, he was trained to be able to predict and account for the injuries different types of devices caused, including chemical and biological ones.

He thought about the elements his device needed. It needed to be able to disperse a lot of the silver nitrate in the air as quickly as possible without necessarily causing an explosion. Silver as an element was moderately heavy, so he'd need to figure out a way to keep it in the air as long as possible.

James realized he was planning a chemical warfare campaign on ancient gods. But, he thought, they weren't covered by the Geneva Convention. So, fuck 'em.

He found the bottles labeled AgNO3 and grabbed one. Each one was 100 grams. He counted eight bottles. Silver nitrate came as a powder, was very stable at room temperature, and dissolved easily in water. He put them all in the bag, hoping it would be enough.

He was about to leave when he saw what was on the next shelf over: rows of green metal bottles. All-purpose propane. Camping fuel.

He grabbed two of the fat bottles and dropped them in the bag.

When he returned to the classroom, he found Lenore, still naked, sitting on one of the desks, legs spread and Angelica's head between them. Lenore's head was tipped forward, looking down at her with a wicked grin and running her fingers through the goth girl's hair.

"Really? I was gone for, like, two minutes," James said.

"Mmm. She insisted," Lenore explained.

Angelica came up for air, turning slightly while continuing to rub Lenore's pussy. "I couldn't wait," she said before diving back in.

Lenore gently purred. Her predatory gaze met James' and she clenched her hand suddenly, grabbing a big handful of hair and causing Angelica to cry out in surprise.

She pulled the girl off her snatch and held her firm.

"Sorry, Mistress! Did I do something to upset you?"

"Do you see that man there?" Lenore turned Angelica to face him.

"Yeah?"

"That man risked his life to save your mistress. He even brought you to me. I think a thanks is well overdue."

"Yeah," Angelica stammered. "Of course."

"And what kind of reward could you offer?" Lenore looked to James, batting her eyes in an attempt at being demure. "Sir. I have a slutty little harlot for you. How would you like her?"

"Lenore," James said. "Knock it off. This is not okay."

"No, she's right," Angelica said. "I didn't really understand the deal between you two. But I think I do now. I thought she was dom but she's actually a switch. I'm basically a pure sub, which both of you could smell on me from, like, a mile away."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"It was my mistake," Angelica explained. "I thought you were a sub, her manslave or whatever, but you're dom as fuck."

"I don't know what that means."

Lenore smirked. "It means dominant. Like you've been with me. That's been a revelation if I'm being honest. To tell you another truth, half the reason I invited little Angelica here to our party was to offer her to you. As a thank you."

"I know you're hundreds of years old," James said. "But it's gone out of fashion to gift people to other people."

"No," Angelica insisted. "I'm cool with it. Really. She told me about how you . . . were when you first met. That was fucking hot. And I know I'm just some vamp bait you picked up, but I'm so fucking here for it. Pass me around. I'll pledge myself to you too. Master and mistress. God, I'm, like, soaked just thinking of the possibilities."

"Don't get me wrong, I love the whole gothy scene girl thing you're doing. It's hitting all the right notes for teenage me, but we have a mission to do."

It was Lenore's turn to cross over to him, locking eyes as she did. "On your knees, girl," she ordered without looking at her. The goth girl dropped, placing her hands on her thighs to await further instructions. "Listen, lover," the vampire said. "You saved my life. That's something that no human has ever done for me. Ever. It's a debt that I would gladly spend the rest of your mortal life repaying you. Or beyond that, I would make you my dark king."

She pressed her body up against his. "So consider this little trollop our plaything. A small down payment of my utmost gratitude." She leaned up and kissed him. He kissed her back but stayed silent.

He gazed into her eyes, trying to discern her thought process.

"Speak, damn you," Leonore whispered.

James looked from her to the kneeling girl and back. He set the bag down on a nearby desk and stepped in front of Angelica.

"Open your mouth."

She did, sitting back on her heels and sticking her tongue out.

James unsheathed the silver-coated combat knife and the big revolver, placing them nearby on the table, and undid his belt.

He opened his fly and pulled out his cock, already swelling, and fed it to Angelica. "That doesn't leave your mouth until it's rock hard. Understand?"

"Mmhm!"

James grabbed Lenore by the back of the neck and pulled her in for another long kiss. He ran his fingers through her red hair, pulling her head back so he could kiss her jawline.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked.

"Whatever you want, sir."

Angelica made a gagging sound as she tried unsuccessfully to deep-throat him. Unlike Lenore, who didn't need to breathe, the college student was only human. Lenore palmed the back of her head and pushed her forward, encouraging her to take him deeper. The goth girl struggled, clearly trying, but coughed around his dick. Her abilities were not unwelcome, as she was giving him one of the sloppiest blowjobs of his life.

When he was good and hard he sat down on a nearby chair and pulled Lenore on top of him. He spun her around at the last moment and she impaled herself on him, hands gripping his knees as she began bouncing, taking control of the rhythm.

Angelica, for her part, wasn't going to be left out. She crawled over and put her face right where Lenore and James joined, darting her tongue first over his balls and then up his shaft and, finally, to Lenore's clit.

Lenore let out a low feral moan, grabbing Angelica by the back of her head with one hand and reaching behind her to grab James with the other, curling herself backward against him.

James grabbed her tits aggressively, knowing she could take it, and pinched her nipples hard enough to elicit another moan.

"That's so good," the vampire cooed. "Just like that, you little tart."

James grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up and down. Lenore was surprisingly light, which didn't seem to make sense given how strong she was. Heft and brawn had always gone together in his brain.

Lenore came in a calm, controlled manner that James realized was for his and Angelica's benefit. He thought back to when he'd tied her to his bed and her thrashing orgasm had destroyed the metal frame.

He felt the walls of her pussy spasm around his shaft as he drove her hips up and down on him.

"Ehh!" she squeaked before growing still, letting pleasure wash over her.

She dismounted him and knelt beside Angelica. She grabbed the goth girl by the hair again and fed James' cock, now slick with her juices, to her.

Angelica didn't protest and sucked him eagerly.

"Make him cum," Lenore ordered. "But don't you dare swallow. Not one fucking drop. His cum belongs to me until I say otherwise."

"MmHmm," Angelica mumbled in the affirmative.

James was close and the women seemed to sense it, with Angelica picking up the pace and Lenore standing to kiss him deeply, holding his head between her hands.

"Doesn't her hot little mouth feel good, sir? Don't you just love facefucking her?"

James groaned as the pressure in his testicles finally reached critical mass. He flooded Angelica's mouth and felt the girl gasp and swallow once but she diligently stayed still until he'd filled her.

Lenore leaned down and kissed Angelica who passed the mouthful of his jizz to her mistress.

"Mmm," the vampire moaned as she swallowed. "Tasty. But that load was a little light, wouldn't you say?"

"Sorry, mistress," Angelica said. "I swallowed some on accident. It was a reaction."

"That's alright dear." She brushed a strand of hair out of the girl's face. "But you have to be punished a bit, I'm afraid."

"Punished? What do you—"

Before James could blink, Lenore had lifted the girl roughly by the hair and had cranked her head to the side. Lenore sank her teeth into the girl's throat in an instant, with Angelica's whole body shuddering in response.

"Shit," James cursed, trying to get his pants up. "Damnit, don't kill the poor girl."

Lenore had one hand shoved brashly down the girl's pants and he realized she was diddling her while she drank. Angelica's eyes were closed and it was clear she was in the middle of her own toe-curling orgasm that hit her so hard and fast she wasn't prepared for it.

Lenore only drank for a few moments before releasing Angelica. The girl collapsed against the desk behind her, a dreamy look on her face.

"Relax, lover, it was only a taste."

"Holy shit," Angelica said softly. "Holy fucking shit. What was that? I just came so fucking hard. What even was that?"

"Experience," Lenore said, dragging a finger across her lips. "Can you walk?"

"Maybe. Yes? I don't know, I need a moment."

Angelica ran her fingers through her hair and adjusted her disheveled appearance. Black eye shadow was now streaked down her face.

Lenore, now with a satisfied grin, dressed quickly. James made sure to retrieve the weapons before they left.

***

Anubis wore the face of a Persian man named Anthony Mansour. In this form, he was lean and distinguished, looking every bit the part of the highly educated curator he was playing.

"It took some doing," he said, placing a bag on the table. "But I believe I found everything."

Gwendolyn, released from her prison, sat with Edward, sipping tea served by Qebhet.

The breakroom of the warehouse was bleak even as breakrooms went. It was only large enough for two small tables with folding chairs, a barely functioning refrigerator, and a counter with a coffee pot on it. There was no coffee but it heated water just fine.

Gwen inspected the bag, taking out the contents piece by piece. A salt rock lamp, a jar of rosemary, a square-cut quartz crystal, and one long-stemmed red rose.

She pretended that she didn't notice Edward studying her every move. Decades and even death, it seemed, did little to tame his infatuation. She'd have been lying to say she didn't enjoy it.

"I still don't understand why you couldn't perform this incantation," Anubis said to Edward.

"Some magic can only be undone by the original caster," he explained. "When she warded you, it was with a spell that effectively hid away your powers with a lock only she knew the combination to. If I were to attempt to reverse it, it could have grave consequences, like tightening a knot you're trying to untie."

Qebhet stood in the corner, sipping tea, and watching Gwen closely. Gwen had the sense that she, like Ammit before her, was acting as muscle for the group. Although outwardly pleasant, her gaze was steady on Gwen, and ready to spring into action at any sense of betrayal.

Gwen spread out the ingredients on the table and began preparing them in neat piles. She plucked the petals off the rose and used a hammer to smash up the salt rock lamp in several big chunks.

"What are you doing now?" Anubis asked.

Gwen looked up at him, annoyed.

She continued hitting the rock lamp as she spoke. "You want me . . . to explain . . . centuries . . . of studied magic . . . to you? You're a god. How come . . . you don't . . . know this?"

The lamp was now in big pink pieces and Gwen started arranging them on the table.

"Their magic and our magic are very different," Edward explained. "For them, reality is much more malleable than it is for us. What took us years of study, they can do by simply waving their hands."

Qebhet scoffed. "This plane is more rigid than I expected, honestly."

Gwen stayed silent. There was no use explaining the flow of energy through the fabric of reality to beings that essentially saw humans as playthings.

"Just remember the deal," she said. "A blessing from a goddess is no small matter."

"Of course," Qebhet said. "I was present when our noble Edward asked on your behalf. Baset would gladly bestow that unto you for your assistance."

The thought made her head swim. Edward did indeed know her well. Why did she spend lifetime after lifetime raising apprentices, many with only the mildest of magical abilities? Why did she often find herself running orphanages for discarded and unwanted children? Why did she now ache with a desire so primally when she'd long ago accepted her curse?