Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James remembered feeling disgusted by his contemporaries and had decided that he would be a doer.

He would take action when others would not. He would listen instead of gossiping. He would be proactive rather than reactive. That decision had colored the course of his life in ways both overt and subtle.

And now he was in a cave, on an island, miles away from being able to do anything.

Lenore was as good as dead.

Angelica was likely hurt.

And Ash . . . well, she might be okay, but he had no way of contacting her.

He stumbled out of the cave, into the night, absently rubbing at his chest.

By the time he reached the garden, the irritation became pronounced. There was a burning sensation on his upper chest that James tried to ignore at first. It felt like a cat had scratched the shit out of him.

He climbed into the house through the hole Anubis had made in the kitchen. It was dark and eerily quiet inside. Evidence of the fight from earlier was mostly isolated to the front entryway and the big kitchen, leaving the rest of the house untouched.

The burning increased sharply and James almost fell to one knee as he walked. He pulled off the jacket and then the sweater to look at himself.

Bold blue letters glowed hot on his flesh.

He rushed to the bathroom, flicking on the light, and gazed into the mirror, his mouth hanging open.

"No fucking way," he whispered.

There, in the same blue paint as when Gwen had drawn on him in the garden, was a message:

UNBINDTHEANKH

That's right, I got more cliffhangers than a Stallone movie! Thanks for reading! Votes are appreciated, and comments are even better. I love hearing from you all.

I think you lovely nerds are going to have an amazing year ahead of you. I can't wait to be there with an occasional smutty story to brighten it a bit further.

Exes and ohs,

Dakota