All Comments on 'Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 01'

by worldender

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
PimankoPimankoabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story, very well written and with interesting plot. In fact, I am currently working on a tentacle story too although it will have nothing in common with yours -- other than the presence of an alien with tentacles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story. Cant wait for more :D

worldenderworldenderabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm writing part 2 right now so hopefully it will be up by the end of the week :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an exciting and entertaining tale that is very well written. The characters are interesting as they seem to not really manage to meld as a cohesive group but instead tend to tolerate each other (mostly) and don’t really think things through before acting. This is one of the things that makes this story work so well. In most stories where the town, city, planet are threatened, it seems that everyone becomes immediately best friends and know how to figure out everything very quickly which is just not the way things really work. I find the way you describe everything about the sex acts to be incredibly entertaining and very erotic no matter how warped things get. You put some serious thought into this story and it does show. Thanks for creating and posting it and I look forward to see here it goes from here.

PapercrafterPapercrafterabout 3 years ago

I loved this, really hot and good writing. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely can't wait for part two to come out! Just an idea, but I would love to see a situation where Sarah has to distract one of the humanoid creatures by letting it take her while the others accomplish some task. Anyways, great read!

TheRedTentacleTheRedTentacleabout 3 years ago

Definitely can't wait to see more of this! Just an idea, but I would love to see a situation where Sarah has to distract one of the humanoid creatures by letting it catch her while the others accomplish some task. Anyways, great read!

worldenderworldenderabout 3 years agoAuthor

@The Red Tentacle:

Then you will like chapter 2 haha. Though the similar plan I had involved another character, using Sarah would make a bit more sense and be an easy change to make :)

hitmebabyhitmebabyabout 3 years ago

Best Literotica story I've read so far, hands-down.

BiBritGuyBiBritGuyabout 3 years ago

I loved it! Keep up the good work!

PapercrafterPapercrafterabout 3 years ago

You should make a patreon or someway to donate to make money from your work

worldenderworldenderabout 3 years agoAuthor

Wow, I'm touched that you all like this so much and even suggest making a patreon :0 I guess I'll see how the final 2 parts of this story are received, and if it looks pretty positive then I'll definitely consider it! I also do NSFW artwork and was planning to do some sketches based on this story. I also have several other erotica ideas I've been wanting to write.

I've avoided doing the patreon thing for a while now because I like keeping art and writing as a hobby without deadlines and expectations, but I've really enjoyed writing this, so I think I could definitely get into a groove of delivering regular content :)

I'm just about done editing part 2 of this story, so hopefully it will be published on Literotica in the next few days. Thanks for your patience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a seriously great story. It was con posed really well and wasn't rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please keep it coming! This is my first tentacle story and I'm surprised I enjoyed it so much!

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 3 years ago

Wow! For a first time writing erotic fiction, you’ve hit the ground running!

I’ll sometimes read erotic horror, and enjoy “tentacle” stories, so this ticked all my boxes. I like the way that you took your time working through the story, with the right amount of suspense building up throughout.

When you did get to the erotica side of the story, you did really well.

Now looking forward to part two, and the start of the fight back, although I do hope you don’t finish this story in two parts!

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

Your first time! You really excelled with this story 5☆

mikenightmikenightover 2 years ago

Really well written ,very hot. And I love how males are victims of the tentacles as well. I will keep reading the next chapters.

worldenderworldenderover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot for the kind words every one :) btw I have started up a twitter if you want to keep up to date with my current projects.

https://twitter.com/EnderWords

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was immediately turned off when the students were described as “black boy” versus using “blonde” and “black billowing hair” to I guess describe the whiteness of everyone else. Shows a lack of creativity when it comes to casting diversity so I as a “black femme” immediately know this isn’t written for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was weird but fun , till you made her a coal burner .

One star

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8over 1 year ago

Definitely lacks "hotness". Even the explicit scenes, while intense, fail to arouse me. To be fair, I imagine there are other readers for whom this checks if all there boxes. Different kinks for difference folks.

Despite all that, I am thoroughly enjoying this story, mostly due to the exceptional writing ability of the author. It's clear, to me, there's a lot of professional writing experience. And not criticizing the erotica, it too, is well written. Just, well, there's no joy in mudville in this one. I'm gonna read the next chapter and see which way this story might turn.

StewmeatStewmeatover 1 year ago

I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of the writing. Whether one likes the story or genre or not, the writing speaks for itself. I have made myself a mixed drink and become comfortable on my couch to binge the series and see what happens to the characters.

Bio571Bio571about 1 year ago

Oh my god! What an amazing story! I love the idea, and I love how you tell the story, it's very descriptive with a lot of details! I really enjoy that, it gives the feeling to live the story :)

It's intense, and very exciting to read, every character is interesting, I like the fact that they seem pretty common, like a girl next door, and even the guy are nice.

The "hot" scene are very well written, with many details, about the stripping of the victim and their body details and reactions, I love it :)

I also really liked te "body modification needles" I think it's an interesting addition.

It's certainely one of my favorite erotic story ever, it's just perfect! :) I'm looking forward for the next part!

MamateyaMamateyaabout 1 year ago

Entertaining story. I don't find it very erotic (although what's erotic varies from person to person), but it is interesting, suspenseful, and well-written. I found myself reading it just to see what happens next, and I'm definitely going to read chapter 2 as well.

There were a couple of typos in the story but I didn't write them down so I've lost them. Sorry =/

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotabout 1 year ago

Just goes to show, NEVER BRING A WOMAN TO YOUR BUNKER.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh yes!! I am such a fan of tentacle stories. You are a great writer! Each one gets me so horny. Keep writing more. Please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous