All Comments on 'Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 02'

by worldender

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please please please make this a continuing long series it only continues to get better!

worldenderworldenderabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback :D To be honest I had only planned for another part or two, but I have some vague ideas floating around on how I could extend it another two parts after that - I would just want to make sure I had enough inspiration to keep it getting progressively better with each part. I guess if any of my readers have suggestions for scenes they'd like to see, I could use those as inspiration too? No promises haha but the feedback I've received has been overwhelmingly more positive than I had anticipated, so I want to give the people what they want! I had planned to have part 3 out in a week, but I may have to take a bit of time to re-outline some story elements if I do end up wanting to extend it a bit. So stay tuned I guess and thanks for the support :)

PapercrafterPapercrafterabout 3 years ago

Just as great as the first, Is it bad I kind of want to see what happens if they lose? lol 😝

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, what gets rarely done with this kind of story is to show characters that, once they become complicit in their bodily exploitation, start to understand what is happening to them and how they are useful to the corrupting entity. So far, most of your writing has been from an external POV describing people as objects to whom things are being done, with some insight into how aroused/pleasured they are because of their ordeal. That is fine when tentacles are only really used as ''super-penises'', but you have themes of body-modification, corruption, subjugation and integration with the alien, so you should have scenes where delving into the victims psyche should reflect how they feel about being modified bodies used for breeding and fluid extraction to power their captors. I have the same issue with some of Antin0my's stories (A tentacled Friday, Warmth) and have posted simillar comments there. As for inspiration, the setting of your story is close to that of the story The Tower on CYOA. I agree with the comments offering that they would like to see your protagonists lose, which you can't do if you want a story that ends in victory, but showing separate parties that ended up being captured and modified would be a good way to achieve that.

worldenderworldenderabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the awesome feedback! As you observe, I've been mostly focused on a limited omniscient voice with Sarah as the locus of the POV. I played around a bit with some POV shifting in the first chapter, but I definitely want to do that more in the next two parts, which will see the characters in different situations from each other. I don't want to necessarily split into direct POV, as I worry that may be too jarring, but I plan to experiment with doing exactly what you are describing in regards to how the characters perceive their current situation. However these will be directly separated sections of the story - much like how Diana's segment was in chapter one - instead of making the entire narrative be in the true omniscient voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An idea also since you kinda already set it up within this chapter is if you don't want these characters to quote "lose" you could write a prequel type story of how A'luhr's planet fell and "lost" and how she then escaped to earth.

It would also allow for you to continue the story without stretching or dragging out this one, and maybe could continue as a story of how the group might help A'luhr save other planets or corrupt them depending on their fate...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been a fan of this genre for a long time but this is by far the best version! I agree with other commenters wanting to see the protagonist "lose," but I love what you've done so far. Great work!!

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

Great idea from Anonymous on about a prequel telling of A'luhr losing her world these parsites. It'd make this series even betteŕ

MadMausMadMausalmost 2 years ago

Know I am at bit late for the show. Let me say I am enjoying the story very much. The tentacle sex is very imaginative. I am wondering if they might not find an answer and all end up finding tentacle friends of their own. Sure that has been answered already, I just haven't gotten to that part yet.

Wanted to tell you that your story invaded my dreams last night. No I didn't find myself in a tentacle sex dream, but I don't think I would have minded if I had. In the dream your story had been adapted into a game where you run around trying to rescue people that are already trapped with the helping of the little spheres and some fireworks. Though some of the people that you free do want to be without them. In the dream game one thing a player could do is change their appearance and names.

Thank you again and I gonna go find what will happen next. And see what dreams I end up having when I get finished.

worldenderworldenderalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! I'd definitely play that game xD I actually have been tinkering with a game based on this story, however you play as the tentacles and you basically fight against humans in strategy combat, who you can capture and use as resources in your hive that can be customized to increase your power etc. I've thought about doing a classic side scrolling action NSFW game too played as the humans, so who knows - maybe some day I'll actually finish one of them xD

Bio571Bio571over 1 year ago

Wow, so much happening in this chapter

I'm very curious about A'luhr, she seems to be a very interesting new character :)

And my God, the scene with Sarah, when she gets partially stripped, under the influence of the powerful aphrodisiac and basically having sex with her "transformed" students and the tentacles...it was very hot to say the least ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous