Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to stimulate her own breasts, which were still wrapped in tentacles, she instead blindly felt her way up Diana's slippery body and began to sensuously massage her student's jiggling tits.

Suckers continued to milk the girl's nipples, but now Sarah added her own rhythmic squeezes into those of the tentacles. She buried her fingers deep into Diana's soft, supple boobs and hefted them in her hands, enjoying their warm weight. It was then when it finally happened.

"HMNGHHHH!" Sarah's yell was muffled in Diana's pussy. Sarah gasped in both shock and lust as she felt Arlo's huge cock suddenly ram up into her begging cunt. Small tendrils held her moist lips wide open, so his rigid manhood easily slid deep inside of her, reaching the very back of her walls in one thrust. Any pain she might have felt from the violent intrusion was easily eclipsed by the flung-open floodgates of her first orgasm in months.

She felt her pussy walls cramp up from the overwhelming pleasure, clamping down onto the well-lubed shaft that continued to piston in and out of her spasming hole. Her entire body shook from the release that had been building up for the past ten minutes, though it felt like hours. Her anus twitched open and closed, her hips bucked, and her painfully erect nipples rubbed against the inside of her bra. It was the best orgasm of her life. And she wanted more.

As the fireworks inside of her head began to fade away, her panting mouth resumed hungrily sucking on Diana's welcoming pink lips. Lost in her own orgasmic bliss, she paid little mind to the sudden wet choking sounds that her female student made.

A moment later, she felt a firm, slick tentacle prod against her puckered starfish. Though she was an anal virgin, Sarah felt no hesitation as she obediently relaxed her tight sphincter and allowed the thick tendril to enter her. The feeling of being so thoroughly filled in both her holes made her gurgle happily into Diana's soaked pussy. This was far better than doing it with any man she had ever been with, much less her own toys.

Suddenly, she felt something rising in her throat and she thought she was vomiting from pleasure, but instead a thick tentacle pushed its way up through her esophagus and out of her mouth. Sarah went wide-eyed and fear overtook her for a moment, expecting to suffocate, or feel her internal organs be shredded to pieces from the appendage that had clearly gone entirely through her body. However, neither of those horrific fates came to pass. Instead of pondering the mysteries of the Krinis's biology, she began to focus once again on tending to Diana's succulent genitals.

Sarah glanced up and noticed Diana's own mouth filled with a pulsating tentacle, which she was happily sucking on. Looking down as best she could, Sarah could see a tentacle connecting the anuses of both her and her student. She realized then what had happened. The tentacle had entered Diana's mouth, exited through her ass, then plunged into Sarah's before making its way up to her throat. The squirming tentacle connected both women, and it was about to come full circle.

The end of the appendage wiggling around in Sarah's mouth seemed eager to help her pleasure Diana's exposed sex. As Sarah's lips latched onto the girl's tender mound, the tentacle pushed past her licking tongue and delved deep inside the twitching hole. Diana moaned throatily into her end of the tentacle as the appendage opened up inside or her like a flower and scoured her inner walls. it aggressively massaged her g-spot while her teacher suckled at her moist, swollen vulva.

All three of them came at the same time. Sarah felt Diana's twat flex open against her lips as the teen's love juices poured down into her mouth. The tentacle came as well, adding to the liquids pooling inside of Sarah's cheeks, unable to enter her throat, instead cascading down her chin. Sarah thought she felt a bulbous object travel up her throat and pass between her lips and into the girl's pussy, but it was hard to tell through all the other sensations overwhelming her convulsing body.

Sarah never considered herself to be a "squirter" before, but that all changed now. At first she was alarmed, thinking she was peeing herself (which wouldn't have been too surprising), but soon realized that she was in the midst of ejaculating a huge flow of womanly juices that gushed down to envelope Arlo's own orgasming organ.

Sarah felt her insides filled with hot, sticky cum as her student's cock erupted deep inside of her twitching cunt. His fluids joined hers in a sloppy dance as they oozed from her hole and were quickly sucked up by tentacles. Some of it still managed to escape and drip down his hanging balls to spatter into small pools on the street below.

Lost in their shared ecstasy, none of the enslaved humans noticed as the Taker's body began to morph. The tentacles writhed as if full of new energy and began to separate to make room for a third person to join the creature's fleshy abdomen. Sarah's gasping, sweating head flopped forward as the tentacle slid back out of her body as it prepared to move her to her new home in the creature's warm embrace.

She felt herself being spun around to face the other way as the tentacles holding her torso separated to allow another set of tendrils to begin to slide down her shirt and into the D-cups of her bra. Their questing feelers brushed against her stiff nipples as they began to tear at the fabric of her shirt in an attempt to expose her hidden tits for the world to see.

Just before the tentacles pulled away to finish their work and reveal Sarah's completely naked, slime-covered body, she heard a shout and groggily turned her flushed face towards the sound. She saw a silver glint pass by her head and suddenly she was falling. She landed softly in a pile of squirming tentacles and tried to focus her eyes, desperate to find something to fill any of her desperate holes with.

She fished around clumsily with her hands as she felt something else grab onto her arm and yank her to her feet. However, she was too weak and shaky from the powerful orgasms she had endured only moments before, and she collapsed to the ground, causing the remainder of the cum inside of her slit to spurt out and lazily drool from between her legs.

"She has drunk of the Krinis's nectar." Sarah heard a familiar female voice say above her as she lay in a fetal position. "It may not be too late if we help her quickly. For someone claiming to be an educator of this world, she is remarkably brash in her decision making."

"Well, it's because of her that we were able to get the time we needed to snag my bag. So instead of chastising her, maybe thank her!" Said another, deeper voice.

"The time for graciousness will come later. We must return to your metal cave quickly before this drone recovers and more follow." Sarah felt herself lifted into the air by a pair of strong, slender arms. She opened her eyes and looked up to see a blue woman holding her in a princess carry. Sarah didn't know when it had happened, but her long white lab coat had been placed over her tired body to cover it from view.

"A'luhr...?" Sarah wheezed, beginning to come to her senses. "Whuh-"

"Do not speak, Sarah Cassidy." A'luhr replied in a concerned tone. "The more you move your throat, the more the nectar will be absorbed and poison your mind. Rest now." Sarah was about to protest in confusion and anger for having been stripped away from the endless well of pleasure she yearned to return to, when suddenly she felt a strong grip on a pressure point at the base of her neck and she fell into darkness.

All she could sense before slipping away were the sounds of unintelligible voices, hurried footsteps, and the calming drops of rain that began to gently patter against the unfeeling pavement below.

***

"Drink. That's it. You are lucky water is so abundant on your planet. Its ability to fight-off the effects of the corrupting nectar is very strong." A'luhr's distant voice drifted into Sarah's ears. She felt something cold and wet pressed to her dry lips and she thirstily welcomed it into her parched throat.

She didn't realize how dehydrated she had become. She wasn't surprised, however, as rigorous physical activity, sweating, and ejaculating all heavily tax the body. She struggled to open her eyes and blinked at the bright light, feeling like her mind was finally pushing its way out of a deep, foggy forest after days of being lost in the dampness. She could make out four humanoid shapes nearby.

"Is... Is she going to be okay?" Adam said with concern. "What the fuck was she thinking!?"

"Shh!" Zoey shushed. "Not so loud! Diana and Arlo are still sleeping too."

"Her body already begins to reject the drugs in her system. We got to her in time, it seems." A'luhr assured them. "Look, she awakes." Sarah's blurry vision slowly came into focus as her eyes scanned around the room. She was back in the bunker and lying on a cot with the rest of the group huddling over her. A'luhr had a water bottle in her hands, which she gingerly removed from Sarah's lips as the dazed woman attempted to sit up.

"Whoa... whoa easy there..." Adam gently breathed a sigh of relief as he and Zoey both helped Sarah into a somewhat seated position. She looked down at herself. She was covered in a blanket but realized she was completely nude beneath it. She suddenly blushed and wrapped her arms around her hidden chest and clenched her legs.

"D-did you...!?" Sarah stammered.

"Good ol' Zo took care of washing you while you were out; don't worry." Steven remarked. "Though it's not like A'luhr and I didn't already get an eyefu- SHIT!" He yelped as Zoey kicked him hard in the shins. Sarah realized that her body was indeed feeling clean and refreshed. She ran a hand through her hair and confirmed that there wasn't a single glob of slime or dried cum in it. She wasn't sure how Zoey had managed this feat, but she was damn impressed.

"Thank you..." Sarah whispered. "I... I know I was stupid. I just wanted to do anything I could to feel like I was in control of the situation and then, well... the opposite happened." She felt blood rise to her cheeks as she remembered the pitiful, horny state she had been in. She almost could have vomited from the embarrassment writhing in her stomach like that long tentacle had been doing not long ago.

"How long was I...?"

"You've been back around two hours now." Adam answered, predicting her question. "You're the first to wake up though. Likely because you weren't as exposed to the Taker's aphrodisiac stuff as the other two were."

"Other two...?" Sarah turned her head to look across the room at the other beds. She saw the sleeping heads of Diana and Arlo poking out from under the blankets of the two cots next to hers. She let out a sigh of relief. It had all been worth it.

"The Krinis's nectar keeps their slaves conscious for as long as possible, despite the heavy physical strain that constant copulation puts on the body," A'luhr explained, offering Sarah more water, who gratefully accepted. "Now that they are separated from their source, the effects of the accumulated exhaustion have hit them both all at once, so they rest. They will be fine, though I don't know how their... bodily modifications will adjust. I take it that most males of your species do not usually have phalluses this large, nor do your females often possess mammaries of that magnitude. We will have to monitor them to make sure they remain healthy."

"What about the fireworks?" Sarah said, suddenly remembering the entire point of their mission.

"Got 'em ready to roll in the work-space." Steven replied, rubbing his leg. "We managed to get back just before the heavens opened up on us!"

"Yes. We would have made it with a larger window of time had you not insisted on saving the other two humans here." A'luhr grunted. "We cannot afford to jeopardize our entire cause just for two individuals. Believe me, I've made that mistake before and it cost me."

"I won't turn my back on people when I know I can help them," Steven declared defiantly. "...Not again..." His gaze turned sullen and he looked away from the alien woman.

"Thank you, Steven," Zoey said with sincerity, putting a hand on his arm. "Really... you helped save my friends..." She sniffed. "If only I could have been there to help too..."

"What kind of brother would I be to constantly put his kid sister in danger?" Steven perked up. "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, you know?"

"Sure." Zoey laughed while rolling her eyes. "Anyway, we have the magnesium now... but how exactly are we planning to use it? We only have enough fireworks for one good explosion and I don't think the creatures will just let us waltz into their nest with them."

"Good point." Adam agreed. "We got enough for a big ol' fuckin' blast, but from what A'luhr was saying earlier, it sounds like we need to kill the queen or else the bitch'll just keep spewing out more of those freaks."

"Indeed, we do not have a lot of time to figure out our plan of attack." A'luhr sighed. "We have merely set foot on the 'starting line.'" She glanced over at Steven as if looking for approval on her idiom usage. He gave a curt nod and a thumbs up. She hesitantly returned his gesture with her own thumbs up, seemingly still getting used to the humans' mannerisms.

"Is there some way we can mask ourselves from them so they can't see us?" Adam wondered aloud.

"They hunt based on a combination of sound and heat," A'luhr replied. We would never be able to sneak in." She shifted uncomfortably in place before continuing. "I propose we allow one of us to get captured, similar how to Sarah Cassidy... distracted... the drone earlier."

"What!?" Zoey cried. "That's insane! You'd be a goner!"

"Correct." A'luhr nodded. "If not for my last impulse detonator." She held up her one remaining grenade. "We simply find a way to get someone inside the breeding grounds while retaining their possession of this and the starfire. Then when the time is right, they activate the impulse and set off the starfire towards the queen, at which point she will die and all the Krinis will lose the will to live."

The rest of the group stared at her in silence.

"I agree that this plan has holes." A'luhr's eyebrows twisted together. "We cannot guarantee that the captive will be able to keep their hold on the weapons, nor that they will be brought near the queen. It is dangerous, but the only chance we have. So I vote for myself to go." She stood back as if offering herself to them all.

"A'luhr..." Sarah whispered. She didn't like the idea of her new ally being subjected to the horrors of the tentacles for her sake, but she had no other ideas to offer.

"What if..." Steven spoke up, his voice getting stronger and more excited with each word. "What if we didn't need to send any PERSON into the tunnels at all?"

"Explain." A'luhr tilted her curious head towards him.

"Do you know something we don't?" Adam asked, crossing his arms.

"I know plenty of things that you don't," Steven said with a cocky wink. "But more importantly, I HAVE something you don't!" He suddenly bolted out of the room, leaving the rest of the group to blink at each other in confusion.

"Ah! I wonder if it's...!" Zoey started to say, as Steven burst back into the room carrying a large, rectangular case. It was the one he had risked his life to bring to the bunker back on the first day. Sarah seemed to recall him referring to it as his "baby". She raised her eyebrows at the sight of the admittedly forgotten box.

"This will be our ticket to sending those alien fuckers into the ground that they love so much." Steven grinned devilishly as he snapped the case open. The eyes of the rest of the group opened wide in surprise.

END OF PART 2