Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worldender
worldender
431 Followers

"The Krinis would easily penetrate this flimsy material," A'luhr sighed, poking at the porous slab of foam.

"It creates nearly soundproofed spaces," Steven explained. "Seeing as they primarily hunt via sound and vibrations, we figured that these could create some safe areas around the house - at least covering enough of the space for us to comfortably live in for now."

"Ah, I see!" A'luhr exclaimed. "Very clever!"

"Well... I use them myself at home when I stream." Steven grinned bashfully. "Maybe that's why I wasn't found back then."

"We should install these in strategic locations around the house while it's still storming out," Adam suggested. "We only have, at most, a couple hours of sunlight left in the day and it will be difficult to do this in candlelight... so let's quickly get to work people."

Everyone agreed and started to grab armfuls of the styrofoam pads. Steven demonstrated how these particular types had adhesive strips on the back for easy installation and how to best position them on a wall before the group split up to soundproof the most important, connected rooms and halls.

After almost two hours of working tirelessly, they finally managed to apply the dampaners around a relatively small but spacious segment of the large mansion, even managing to have separate rooms for each of them. They reconvened in the living room, guided by their flashlights, and ate a delicious meal of nuts, crackers, canned vegetables, and jerky. It was simple, but compared to the endless meals of just canned food they had endured the past two months, it was fine cuisine.

"Well," Adam spoke up after they had finished eating. "As much as I'd like to stay up and keep talking, we should probably hit the hay so we don't waste precious light source fuel."

"I do not think now is a good time for combat training, but if you insist..." A'luhr slowly responded in an unsure voice.

"He means we should go to sleep." Zoey giggled lightly.

"It is ridiculous how often knowing the words of your language does not aid in comprehending it," A'luhr sighed, shaking her head. "I agree, then. Today has taken a great toll on our minds and bodies. When the sun arises, we can begin to formulate future plans."

"I could definitely sleep," Sarah agreed, stifling a yawn. "These robes almost made me nod-off a few times already." She buried her face in her soft sleeves and almost salivated at the thought of sleeping on a high quality pillow tonight.

After cleaning up their dinner, the group all split up and went to their separate rooms. They were all well stocked with large beds, vanities, walk-in closets, shelves, televisions and like. Apparently the old owner enjoyed having several guests over. Sarah sat on the bed in her robe, listening to the rain strike against the large window and watching the lighting outline the distant city skyline.

She sighed deeply. Today had not been particularly good. They had failed to stop the alien creatures, lost their home, and had been betrayed by old friends... even though they clearly weren't in their right minds. She fell backwards onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling, watching the shadows cast from the candle on her bedside dance around the room.

"We don't know what tomorrow is going to bring..." Sarah murmured Zoey's words from earlier back to herself. She used to bemoan being stuck in the endless cycle of work and bills a couple months ago, but now she wanted nothing more than to hear her 6AM alarm going off and being able to start the day with a hot shower without having to worry about tentacles ravaging her naked body.

"Hmnn..." Sarah moaned slightly at the thought, realizing that she was slightly aroused. She was tired of feeling this way. Ever since she had been toyed with by the Krinis she had felt enslaved to that sensation... to them. She needed to take control back. She started to slip a hand down into her robe and was briefly obstructed by the elastic waistband of the boxer shorts Adam had leant her. Looking around the room at the sound-dampening pads, she resolved herself.

***

Adam lay in the large bed, tossing and turning in the darkness. He had removed the bulky robe and put on a pair of boxers and an undershirt that were in one of the room's drawers, but the unfamiliar fabrics and sheets made it difficult for him to fall asleep. His mind endlessly replaying the day's events didn't help much either.

He had lost his bunker that he had put countless hours into building, failed to conceive any new, effective plans, and had made a fool of himself in front of Sarah in her time of need. He pressed his palms to his face and groaned in frustration. He just needed to sleep this off. A new day would dawn and they could take things one step at a time.

He had been trying his hardest to control himself around his attractive female colleague, whom he had been mildly crushing on since they had been in faculty orientation together several years ago. He knew that now was not the time for relationships, but every time he watched her intensely stare at the monitors to take notes, scrunch up her eyes to giggle, or fiddle with the ends of her hair as she pondered some new discovery, he felt his pulse quicken. Even thinking about it now made his heart beat so loudly that it seemed to be leaving his chest.

He turned to face the closed door of his room, realizing that the beating sound was actually a delicate knocking at his door. He hurriedly fumbled to find the flashlight next to the bed, scared that something had happened.

"Y-yeah? What's up?" He yelled across the room, having to raise his voice over the thunder. The door slowly creaked open and a beam of light shone onto his blinking face. "Who-?" He started to say.

"Shh..." Sarah's voice whispered from behind the light. "It's just me. D-do you mind if I come in...?" Adam blankly stared in her direction, not sure if he should promote what he thought... what he HOPED... was going on here. He gulped. Before he could contemplate it for long, he heard himself say,

"Yeah... of course. I couldn't sleep anyway."

"Me neither," She replied in a relieved voice, slipping into his room and closing the door behind her with a gentle "click".

Adam lit a couple of the candles next to his bed using some matches and sat up over the side of the mattress, patting a spot next to him. He immediately blushed at how forward that must have looked, hoping that the relative darkness of the room hid his red face from Sarah's approaching eyes. "Th-there's also a chair there, of course," He coughed, gesturing to an easychair near the foot of the bed.

To his surprise, Sarah sat down next to him where he had patted. He felt he weight compress the mattress and threaten to pull his body towards hers. She fidgeted nervously. They sat in an awkward silence for a moment before both inhaled to speak at the same time. She spoke first, however.

"S-so... what was keeping you awake...?" Sarah probed.

"Just... well, everything." He sighed and let his shoulders fall forward.

"Are you sure it's not because you're...SCARED OF THE THUNDER!?" Sarah suddenly whipped her head towards him and shone her flashlight under her chin, casting creepy shadows all along her lightly freckled face. The effect was far from terrifying, however.

"So, you figured me out!" Adam chuckled. "I guess you ARE as smart as you look!"

"Oh? I didn't realize you paid attention to how I look?"

"Err... well, I mean..."

"I'm teasing you, you goof."

"R-right," he chuckled. But then he sighed, a troubled look souring his angular face. "What are we going to do, Sarah...? All I can think about is-"

Sarah shushed his words by putting a finger to his lips.

"Enough," she said gently. "We don't know what tomorrow will bring, at least not with the information we have now, so let's not worry about that... at least just for tonight, okay?"

He didn't know how to respond. He was enraptured by the soft glow of her face only a couple of feet from his own. The flickering flames of the candles highlighted the crimson hues of her hair that had now grown past her shoulders and the light made her eyes glisten in the darkness.

She stared back at him, slowly withdrawing her hand from his mouth and placing it on his knee, giving it a comforting squeeze. He felt the fatigue in his mind melt away from feeling her warm skin pressing against his own. Though he realized he was sitting next to her in boxers, he didn't feel embarrassed. If anything, he felt emboldened.

Adam hesitantly placed his palm on her soft cheek and gazed deep into her moist, emerald eyes, which she relaxedly closed after feeling his touch. His hand trembled as he ran his thumb delicately back and forth over her skin, clearly hesitating to go any further. They both sat that way for almost a minute, simply appreciating the feel of each other. Sarah wondered if Adam could feel her pounding pulse through her cheek, as she could certainly hear it in her ears.

Sarah slowly mustered up some courage and decided that if he wasn't going to make a move, then she would. She was done dancing to someone else's tune. Sarah gently opened her eyes and looked into Adam's. His gaze that penetrated the night was both tender and powerful at the same time.

She gulped softly and very slowly reached up to grasp his outstretched wrist on her cheek, carefully guiding it from her face and down into the loose top of her robe. Her heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest as she directed his palm to gently cup her warm breast. The rough skin of his fingers passed over her nipple, causing it to stiffen from the sudden sensation. It lit sparks of electricity under her skin, causing her lips to part slightly with a sudden, sharp intake of breath.

This sound broke whatever spell was holding the two of them back. In unison, they both leaned forward and shared a kiss. It was gentle at first, but soon became deeper and deeper as they gave into their passion. Adam began to gently squeeze her breast in his hand, only removing it when he had to raise his arms due to her lifting the undershirt off over his head and revealing his toned chest to the candlelight.

Sarah then loosened her robe and let it fall down to her waist, suddenly revealing her generous, ample bosom to the night air. The candlelight danced around the pale globes and cast erotic shadows of their shape around the room. She bit her lip as Adam's large hands reached up and gently cupped her breasts, massaging them and teasingly circling his thumbs around her areolas.

She ran her own hands along his pecs, lightly scratching at his chest hair and sliding her hand down his abs, following the soft trail that led beneath his boxers. Before she could get lower, Adam suddenly flicked at her erect nipples with his thumbs, causing her to flinch and let out a gasp. She leaned forward and rested her forehead on his shoulder, enjoying his delicate ministrations.

"I... I've wanted to tell you how I feel about you for a while now..." Adam whispered into Sarah's ear, still gently kneading her nipples between his fingers and enjoying the small moans escaping her lips.

"Mmm... m-me too..." She said, inhaling his scent. "It just... didn't seem like a good time..."

"Well, then... let's make it a good time." He smiled and nibbled on her ear, making her moan again.

"OhhhhOOOP?" Her aroused sigh turned into a surprised squeal as Adam suddenly held her by the shoulders and pushed her back onto the mattress, causing her boobs to wildly jiggle and her hair to spill all over the pillow. He nimbly undid the sash around her waist and delicately peeled the robe away from her hips.

Adam was clearly expecting to be greeted by the sight of her trimmed mound, so what was revealed instead caught him by surprise and made him chuckle. He smiled down at her as she blushed.

"You've really taken to this style, huh?" He teased, patting the pair of his boxer shorts that she was still wearing. "You have good taste!"

"Shut up!" She laughed and hit him with a pillow. He caught it and yanked it from her hands, throwing it to the floor.

"You've been disarmed!" He declared. "Now, to be disrobed!" She rolled her eyes but leaned back against the remaining pillow, allowing him to grab either side of her waistband. He slowly slid the boxer shorts down her thighs, with her lifting her butt up off the mattress to assist him. Finally, the garment fell to the floor next to the bed and Sarah was completely naked, her fair-skinned body practically glowing in the candlelight.

He looked down at her from his kneeling position, simply admiring her for a moment.

"...What?" Sarah hesitantly asked. "D-do you like what you see...?" She was decently confident with her body, but it was still always nerve-wracking to reveal herself to a new partner.

"You're even more beautiful than the drone..." He smiled, then faltered. "Err... that sounded more romantic in my head..."

"No, no," She giggled. "You're doing great. Tell me more." She expectantly crossed her arms under her chest, causing her breasts to squish together. Adam's eyes were obviously drawn to them but he kept talking.

"We never would have gotten as far as we have without you..." he whispered. "I thought I was the one saving everyone, but it was really you this whole time. Analyzing their behavior, piecing together their weakness, sacrificing yourself... you're just... amazing," he breathed.

"Hm, yep, fair enough." She grinned up at him and winked. "So, what's my reward?"

"I'm sure I can think of something..." He leaned over her and tenderly kissed her neck. He began to trail his lips down her body, gently kissing her collarbone, then her breasts and nipples, her stomach, her navel, her downy pubes, and finally ending at her inner thighs. He carefully spread her legs with his hands as he continued to plant soft kisses along her legs, working his way up towards her moist slit only a few inches away from his face.

"Mmnn... you tease..." Sarah groaned and grabbed at the pillowcase as he continued to gently kiss and lick all around her inner thighs - everywhere except where she most wanted it. Deciding that she had been warmed up enough for now, he gave her what she desired, gently sliding his warm, wet tongue between the awaiting lips of her pussy.

He stroked up and down her slit, circling around her clit before returning back down. She moaned in satisfaction as he buried his face deep between her thighs and thrust his tongue playfully into her moist womanhood. He licked into her for several seconds before she suddenly started to giggle. He nervously withdrew his mouth, wiping his wet beard on his arm.

"Am... am I doing something wrong...?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"N-no! You're... you're doing great! It feels great!" She looked down at him with an embarrassed expression. "It's just... your beard tickles a little." She awkwardly laughed. "But it's nice, really! Keep... keep going."

"A-are you sure? I can-"

She leaned forward and grabbed his hair mid-sentence, pushing his fluffy face back between her legs to finish his meal. He happily obliged. He lapped at her increasingly wet sex while massaging and gently flicking her clit with his fingers, eliciting gasps and moans from her mouth. He moved his hands down to spread her lips wide, allowing for his tongue to enter her as deep as it could go. He rhythmically danced his tongue along her inner walls for several minutes, trying to read the reactions of her body, attacking the places that he sensed made her tense up in pleasure, and only pausing for brief moments to catch his breath.

After a little while, he pulled his face away from her slit, his beard trailing thin threads of her juices and his own saliva. He carefully slid a questing finger inside of her to gauge how aroused she was and was rather happy with the results. She wordlessly confirmed his conclusion, slowly spreading her legs wider to allow him easy passage, glancing lustfully at the tent in his boxer shorts.

"Oh...!" Sarah yelped. To her surprise, instead of pulling down his underwear, Adam instead leaned back down between her legs and gently inserted two fingers deep into her pussy, curling them upwards to search for her G-spot. "Mnn!" She moaned, closing her eyes and leaning back against the pillow as he began to lick at her swollen clit, still working his fingers in and out of her now dripping slit.

"Th-there!" She suddenly squealed, gripping the bed sheets a bit tighter. "Just like that..." Adam obeyed, trying his best to maintain the speed, pressure, and position of his fingers massaging against her G-spot. He continued to lick and suckle her clit while using his free hand to reach up and rub his thumb over her left nipple, and then her right, going back and forth to give them both attention.

With her eyes closed, she didn't notice his approaching hand, so the sudden stimulation on her nipples made her shiver and gasp in delight. Then her eyes opened in surprises.

"W-wait... AHHN!" She cried out in pleasure as he pushed a third finger inside of her, now thrusting his hand in and out at a faster speed. Her pussy began to squelch as her juices started to freely flow over Adam's hand and the muscles in her groin instinctively retracted. She could feel warmth building up between her legs as her excitement grew from the intense fingering. Every thrust of his thick fingers sent shockwaves to her brain, making her back gently arch up.

Sensing that she was close, he maintained his efforts, getting into a good rhythm and savoring the look on her face. Her eyes were slightly rolled back, her brows were knitted, and her full lips were parted as she let out a satisfied moan.

"Like that! Like that! Oh god!" She cried. "Yes! Yes! Oh god, Adam, right there! I'm close! I'm so close! I'mmmmmmmm mnghhhh!" She grunted and suddenly the muscles in her pussy tightened, squeezing and pushing Adam's fingers out of her spasming hole along with plenty of juices. She gasped and shuddered, slumping back against the pillow and panting.

Adam tenderly planted a few more kisses on her wet, swollen pussy lips as she came down from her orgasm. She affectionately ran her fingers through his hair as he looked up at her with his sharp, handsome eyes. She smiled groggily down at him.

"That was... really good" She said dumbly, frustrated that her brain wasn't functioning at 100% right now in order to find more impressive adjectives. "I came... pretty hard there...!"

"I'm glad to be of service." He smiled back. Her breathing calmed down finally and she suddenly shifted onto her knees and leaned forward.

"Your turn!" She smirked, grabbing at his waist and leading him to the edge of the bed. She slid off of the mattress and motioned for him to stand up as she knelt down in front of him, resting her knees on their discarded clothes from before. He did so, allowing her to excitedly yank his underwear down.

His rock-hard, 8" erection got pulled down with the waistband but quickly sprang back up and slapped against this stomach with a satisfying sound. Sarah's face was only a few inches away, directly in front of his already throbbing cock, allowing her to appreciate the tidy grooming of his curly dark pubes.

"W-wow..." Sarah breathed. "If I had known you were this hung, maybe I'd have acted sooner!" She joked.

"I'm just average..." he replied modestly. "Okay... maybe a little bigger".

"Mmm... let me measure," She said seductively, looking up at him as she glided her tongue up the underside of his shaft. The sudden feeling of her warm, moist tongue stroking along his length made him shudder and twitch in delight. For the first time it seemed to hit him,

"Oh my god... I'm really doing it with Sarah..." He thought to himself in a mild stupor.

worldender
worldender
431 Followers