Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her tongue neared the tip of his penis, she rose from her knees and suddenly pushed him down onto the bed, leaving his legs bent over the side and fully exposing his genitals to her. He didn't resist as she used one hand to keep his lower abdomen pressed down while using the other to dexterously massage his velvety balls.

Sarah licked and kissed along the sides of ths cock for a while, covering it in her saliva so that it glistened in the flickering light. He was unable to easily see what she was doing from his position on the bed, so when she suddenly locked her lips around his glans, he grabbed at the bed sheets and groaned in surprise.

She chuckled into his thick shaft and began to bob her head up and down his length, swirling her tongue around the tip. She had both hands between his legs now, one still fondling his testicles while the other stroked the base of his shaft that wasn't currently in her mouth.

She tried a new technique that she had overheard a student talking about and very gently grazed her teeth against the very tip of his spongy glans. This was a gamble, but it paid off as he moaned and looked down at her.

"Wh-what did you just do?" He asked breathlessly. She popped his cock out of her mouth and nervously smiled.

"I just used a little teeth there... was it okay...? I know a lot of guys are not into teeth... but I had heard it could feel good on the tip, so..." She sheepishly looked down.

"Y-yeah, I mean - no!" He stuttered. "Normally it really hurts, but the way you did it just now... um... you can keep doing that..." He scratched his beard, embarrassed that he had made her embarrassed.

"O-okay..." She smiled in relief. "Lay back down, mister!" She chided.

"I'd rather watch." He grinned, sitting up and propping himself with his arms.

"Mmm... I bet." She replied, not really sure what she meant by that, but saying it in a seductive voice nonetheless. She maintained eye contact with him as she went back to work on his rigid cock, suckling at his glans - performing the teeth technique now and then - while she used both of her hands to stroke his entire length.

She spat lightly onto his shaft and rubbed it into his skin to lube it up, allowing her to spin her hands in opposite directions up and down his penis while she flicked her tongue across the very tip of his cock head. He groaned and grunted in satisfaction with every motion, looking deep into her big, unwavering eyes. She pulled her mouth away with a gasp of breath and kissed her way down his shaft, caressing it with her hands as she reached his hanging balls. She sucked them one at a time on her mouth, gently lapping at the delicate skin with her tongue and juggling his juicy balls on the tip of her tongue as she worked his cock even faster.

As she felt his meaty rod begin to throb and swell even more, she quickly moved upwards and engulfed his cock between her soft tits, squeezing them against his shaft as she slid them up and down to fully stimulate his length. She licked at the exposed tip of his glans each time it momentarily came into view within her bountiful cleavage.

Adam began to gently buck his hips in time with her motions, attempting to hold back his moans to no avail. He clenched his eyes from the pleasure but quickly opened them again as he felt a tight, moist warmth suddenly envelope his entire shaft. He looked down wide-eyed to see Sarah deepthroating his cock, the bulge of his girth clearly visible in her throat.

Her eyes watered and she gagged a few times, gripping the edge of the bed sheets, but she held it in for several seconds, humming a bit as she did. The vibrations from her throat reverberated through his shaft, sending him into a frenzy. He instinctively bucked his ups again and this time it was too much for her to take. She pulled back with a wet, sloppy "Bluuughh!" and gasped for air, coughing up some saliva in the process.

"D-don't force yourself...!" He said in alarm.

"It's fine," she croaked. "I want to do it." She opened her small mouth, ready to take him whole again, when he put a hand on her shoulder.

"That feels amazing, but why don't you come on up here and take a short break."

"Are-are you sure...? I can keep going, really..." She seemed a bit disappointed.

"I'm sure you could, and it would be fantastic." He softly grinned at her. "But I have another idea." She quizzically looked at him as she stood up, allowing him to take her hand and pull her onto the bed, pressing their warm, naked bodies together. She could feel his hard cock twitching against her stomach as her supple breasts squished into his own chest.

"Wh-what is it?" She murmured, enjoying the feeling of skin on skin.

"This," he said, grabbing his wallet, which he had insisted on keeping with him for whatever reason, off of the nightstand. He opened it and withdrew a small square wrapper from within. "Just because it's the end of the world doesn't mean we shouldn't be safe." He winked. Then he frowned. "Aww... no..."

His sorrowful face gazed at the condom wrapper in his hand.

"It's hard to read in this light, but it looks like this one expired... it's all I had!... Do we... risk it?" He asked, a slight hopeful hint in his voice.

"What if..." Sarah replied, digging her hand into one of the pockets of her discarded robe. "We don't have to...?" She smiled coyly as she pulled out a handful of unopened condoms. "I found these in another bedroom earlier today. One that... had a couple of more features than this one." He raised a brow and grinned.

"You'll have to show me that room." He winked. She gasped in mock surprise.

"Naughty boy!" She teased. "Maybe I'll reward you if you do well tonight." She giggled and fell back onto the bed as he opened the condom with slightly shaking hands. She watched appreciatively as he slid the thin sleeve down over his penis, pinching the tip a little to give the tip some extra room.

"Oh!" Adam exclaimed. "It has lube already on it! Nice!"

"Mmm... I think I'm still pretty read to go regardless." She cooed up at him.

"Is that so?" He suddenly kneeled between her legs and pulled them apart, causing her to let out a playful squeal and laugh. He leaned over her and held his cock in his hand as he grinded it against her still-wet vulva, pressing his soft glans into her erect clitoris. He continued to slide his length up and down her slit until eventually she relented.

"Will you never stop teasing me!?" She groaned, lightly slapping at his firm chest.

"I can try," he responded, and suddenly Sarah gasped as she felt the girthy tip of his manhood push past her vulva and into her pussy.

"S-slowly... y-yeah, like that..." Sarah murmured in a soft voice. He followed her instructions and gently worked the length of his shaft deeper and deeper into her with small thrusting motions, until eventually she had swallowed up his entire penis between her legs. "Mmmnnn..." She moaned, savoring the feeling of fullness and being one with Adam.

He slowly worked himself in and out of her a few times, lubing his cock with her natural lubricants until both of them were slippery with juices, allowing for his thrusts to steadily get faster and faster. He grabbed her knees and lifted them up to his shoulders, suddenly thrusting as deep into her as possible and letting out a satisfied grunt.

"OH, GOD!" IT'S D-DEEP!" She squealed, reaching up and firmly grabbing his shoulders.

"Do you need me to slow down...?" Adam whispered down to her.

"N-no... keep going!" She looked up at him with a lustful gaze and drew her hands down from his shoulder and onto his chest, scratching him lightly. He let out another grunt and increased his pace, making fleshy slapping sounds from the smack of his swinging balls against Sarah's ass.

Sarah's eyes became hazy with the stupor of ecstasy as she looked down at their crotches to watch his rigid cock repeatedly ram into her wet slit. Her view was obstructed slightly, though, as Adam reached down to grab her wildly bouncing tits, filling his fands with their supple flesh and squeezing them as he continued to thrust into her.

"F-faster! Don't stop!" She gasped, starting to buck her hips up into his and being overtaken by the rhythmic fucking.

She reached up and pulled him down to her chest, hugging him into her neck and scratching her nails down his back, completely lost in the throes of pleasure coursing through her. Her moans freely escaped her mouth as she slid one hand down his back and smartly spanked his ass.

Adam squeaked in surprise but didn't flinch away, so she slapped him again, grabbing his ass with both hands as best she could despite the jerking motion of his hips. Soon, his gasps of erotic pain began to turn to gasps of exhaustion, so she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in closer, pinning him to her in order to slow his movements and allow him time to recover while still feeling him so, so deep insider of her.

"I'm so close..." he breathlessly whispered into her ear, making her shudder at the feeling of his warm breath. "I'm just a little out of shape I guess..." he awkwardly laughed, slowing his thrusts a bit. "I guess sitting around watching cameras all day doesn't do wonders for one's stamina."

"Mmm... sounds like you need me to take control, as usual." She seductively gazed up at him and smirked.

"What do you me-" Adam's question was cut short as Sarah used her thighs wrapped around his back to flip him over on his side before rolling on top of him and straddling his chest, pinning him to the mattress with her hands. "Oh." Was all he could manage.

She slid her hips down his stomach and began to grind her moist labia over his twitching erection, squeezing and massaging the rigid shaft between her womanly lips as she lubed him up again with her freely flowing juices.

After a short while, once she was satisfied with how slippery his cock had become, she slowly lifted her waist up and used her hand to guide him into her. She eased down his length and let out a gentle moan as she felt it inch further and further into her. She sat on him for a few seconds, unmoving, reveling in the sensation of feeling him twitching deep inside of her. She playfully squeezed her vaginal muscles around his penis and savored the look of delight on his face that partnered with a groan escaping his bearded mouth.

She giggled and began to lift and lower her hips, getting faster and faster with each rhythmic motion. As her juices started to collect at the base of his cock, loud, wet smacking sounds echoed out each time her ass and crotch forcefully slid down onto him.

"Is... is this good?" She asked between bounces. Her plump breasts were jiggling wildly from the motion. Adam reached up to play with them and let out a wordless, satisfied moan, which she took to mean "Yes". She bit her lip in ecstasy as he started to flick and knead her nipples between his fingers, letting her own moans of pleasure join his.

She continued to ride his hard dick for several minutes, holding onto his wrists as he fondled her boobs. Soon though, her own stamina began to give out as well - she had also spent a lot of time sitting around lately - and, sensing this, Adam slid his hands down to her ass, lifting her up and down onto him in order to relieve some of the strain of her tired muscles.

The sight of Sarah's bouncing boobs in front of his face, coupled with the firmness of her ass filling his hands, made the pressure in his loins quickly build back up to the boiling point. He started to thrust his hips up as Sarah came down on him, pushing his cock even deeper into her tight hole as she hungrily rode him. He moaned as she scratched his chest with one hand and played with her own breasts with the other, rubbing her pointed nipples between her fingers.

The adorable sound of her gasping as Adam reached a particularly good spot inside of her finally caused the dam to burst within him. He felt warmth build up in his stomach and his balls tighten in anticipation for what was about to come.

"I... I'm gonna cum...if you keep riding me that hard..." He groaned, hoping she would slow down to extend the duration of this amazing sensation.

"Be a good boy and show me, then," Sarah replied with a slightly commanding tone. The unexpected dominance in her voice took him by surprise, but by god he was into it. Being able to give up control felt... refreshing. Freeing. He had never experienced anything like it. She suddenly pushed down on his forearms to pin him to the bed yet again, using what had to be the last of her energy to bounce up and down on his throbbing cock as fast as she could, squeezing his shaft with her pussy muscles as if trying to milk everything out of him, until, very soon after,

"OH F-FUCK!" Adam yelled, his quivering voice overcome with ecstasy . "C-cumming! I'm cumingggg!! He tensed up and his legs gently spasmed. Grasping at her hips, he summoned one final, powerful thrust and rammed it deep into Sarah's welcoming womanhood. He ejaculated hard, feeling the warm cum pool around the tip of his penis, trapped within the thin confines of the straining condom.

"Mmm... I can feel it pulsating inside..." Sarah moaned in satisfaction, rocking her hips back and forth to coax even more semen from his tight balls. After he finished shooting his load, she leaned forward and cuddled into his chest, leaving his shaft inside of her so they could both savor the feeling a little longer. He hugged her tightly around the shoulders and buried his face in her hair. Even though she hadn't had a chance to really wash it in a few days, it still smelled as sweet as honey to his nose.

They lay like that for several minutes, quietly feeling each other's pounding hearts and listening to each other's slowly steadying breaths. Eventually, Adam regrettably had to slide his softening penis out of her slit. Reaching down to peel the condom from his shaft, he felt a wetness drizzle onto his hand. Looking down at Sarah, he noticed she was looking back at him already, with a slightly embarrassed but pleading look in her eyes.

"That was... everything I imagined it would be..." Sarah croaked, clearly still tired from the exertion. She smiled at him. His chest throbbed seeing her gentle, intimate gaze.

"Sarah, that was... well... perfect," he exhaled deeply, reaching over to play with her hair, making her hum in relaxation. "Do you... want some more...?" He awkwardly asked, suddenly running a finger along her dripping, swollen mound and eliciting a shiver from her sweaty body.

"Mhm..." She nodded into the pillow. "M-maybe just a little...? I-I already came earlier, but all this excitement... and not having had a release in a while... well... erm..." The look of innocent embarrassment on her face felt like an arrow piercing through his heart. The air of control she had displayed while riding him had melted away, but now he felt determined to take care of her instead.

"I may need a few minutes before I can... get back into the action..." Adam admitted idly rubbing at his flaccid member in frustration. "But I can take care of you in other ways?"

"Mmmmaybe we can take care of each other at the same time?" Sarah looked at him with verdant doe eyes. "I'm sure I can get your little 'Adam Junior' back at full attention soon enough." She licked her lips in an attempt to be seductive but she realized that her throat was parched and her tongue was dry.

"Ok, I like this proposal," Adam admitted. "Water?" He offered his bottle of water to her that he had next to the bed. She gratefully took several swigs from it before handing it back to him. He drank his fill as well to replenish his body's spent fluids. "But, um..." he mumbled.

"...What is it?" Sarah asked in a concerned voice.

"I-it's name isn't 'Adam Junior'..." he sheepishly stammered. She seemed confused for a brief second and then let out a bubbly giggle.

"What IS his name, then?" She asked with a smirk.

"He...IT... doesn't HAVE a name," he firmly replied, crossing his arms. "Not all men do that, you know."

"Then I'll name him!" Sarah chirped, playfully rolling over on the bed to position her head close to his soft penis, inspecting it in the candlelight. Despite having just orgasmed only moments ago, seeing her beautiful face only inches away from his cock stirred energy within him again. "Oh! I think I just saw him twitch! I think I'll call him, 'Twitchy'!" She said in a cute voice.

"You have to be kidding me..." he moaned.

"Come here, Twitchy! Come here!" She teasingly called to him, patting the bed next to her. He felt silly but he also liked the sensation of obeying her, so he did as she asked, laying down next to her on the bed.

Sarah sat up and crawled over to Adam's semi-erect cock, straddling his face for him to look up at her wet pussy lips in a 69 position. She bent down and languidly slid a single lick up the entire length of his shaft, reaching around it to gently massage his soft balls. She brushed her hanging hair back behind her ears and coyly glanced back at him.

"Let's see if I can help Twitchy out..." She then swallowed his glans, circling it with her tongue before bobbiner her lips up and down on it. Adam let out a moan, both from the embarrassment at the silly nickname that Sarah had given his already re-hardening penis, and from the pleasure jolting through his crotch. She used one hand to continue to playfully fondle his balls while using the other to hold his cock in place as she sucked. Sarah popped it from her mouth now and then to lewdly slap his saliva-covered, slightly floppy penis against her elastic cheeks, flick the thin tip of her tongue across his sensitive cock head, and kiss and caress his shaft with her lips and before swallowing it again.

Not one to fail to reciprocate, Adam reached up and began to massage Sarah's swollen vulva, rubbing her exposed clit with his thumb . She was still very wet from before and he suddenly felt a drizzle of moisture hit his nose. He realized that it was a few drops of pussy juice that had dripped from her slit, and this turned him on even more. He felt his cock already reaching full mast as Sarah hummed into it, moaning from his touch against her womanhood.

She lowered her hips more, allowing him to hungrily feast on her pussy, using his hands to spread her ass cheeks to give his dancing tongue and sucking lips full access to her delicious hole. They remained that way for a while, sucking and licking and each other's eager genitals until eventually Adam's cock was throbbing and rock hard yet again while Sarah's own crotch was nearly gushing with moisture.

Be it from the months of abstinence, the long repressed desires for each other, or the need for intense stress relief, but both of them had the virility to fuck through the night. They enjoyed every position they could think of. Sarah even managed to reach climax twice in a row during doggy-style. The combined sensations of Adam's large cock completely filling her up, the light smack of his balls against her stiff clit, and the unrestrained swaying of her tits below her all came together to make her brain feel completely charged with tingling electricity. They cried out each other's names, demands for faster and deeper thrusts, and several moans that were simply unintelligible grunts of ecstasy after the endless waves of pleasyre coursing through their writhing bodies.

Though they took brief rests after each round to recharge a bit, they made passionate love until the candle had burned out and the rising sun started to peek through the weakening rainclouds. They lay in bed together on top of the ruined sheets, with Sarah cuddled warmly in Adam's muscular arms and nuzzled against this chest. They were both out of breath and sweaty, but she still managed to drift off to a pleasant sleep to the calming sound of his heartbeat while he tenderly stroked her head.