All Comments on 'Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 09'

by worldender

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ceilingcat123Ceilingcat123about 1 year ago

You really going to do us like that? Just leave us on this cliff hanger? :)

CosmicberryCosmicberryabout 1 year ago

Jeez, every time I think I have this series figured out, you always pull out more surprises! I think now more than ever, this story really embraces the horror side of the lewdness - invasion time is over, the Krinis have moved onto full-scale human enslavement. There's a lot of really tangible detail in their descriptions that makes their mutations come to life. And each installment manages to introduce sexy new horrors, and answer just a few more questions like "what's going on with the animals?" or "how are they coping with infection or disease?". The story would manage perfectly fine without answering those questions, but it's nice that it does so anyway.

Very interested and nervous for our group to see where that cliffhanger leads to in Chapter 10. Great stuff!

worldenderworldenderabout 1 year agoAuthor

Haha thanks! Yeah, I do a lot of DM stuff for DnD, so spending hours mulling over world building details has become a habit. I just need to be careful not to get TOO detailed and "scientific" with some things, or else readers will start to lose some suspension of disbelief and begin to search for unanswered problems that they will expect resolutions for, which I won't have the solutions to (or at least, not solutions that stay within the realm of the kind of story I want to tell lol. I could think of a LOT of solutions to questions about the state of the world, but they rather involve lots of death and irreversible destruction). So it's a fine line to balance. It's fun to think about a lot of this stuff, but the more you think, the more holes you find lol :p I'm glad that it appears I'm doing a good enough job on that (so far)!

I'm hoping I can at least answer some of the more pressing mechanical questions, so that folks might want to use a "story bible" to help write any fan fiction, but I'll leave more broad questions up to the imagination ;) that's the magic of science FICTION lol

TheRedTentacleTheRedTentacleabout 1 year ago

Other human groups adds an excellent new danger to the mix. I would love to see one of the leading group memebers have to try and hide from the raiders while accidentally being discovered by some small Krinis creature that makes it difficult to stay quiet. Still loving the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No... a damn cliffh... where is thapter 10 ???

More seriously, i love this story from the first chapter, take your time to keept up with the quality. I'm curious to see how it'll evolve.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

❤️❤️ A'luhr

worldenderworldender11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading everyone! Quick update as to why it's taking so dang long for chapters 10+ is because I started a new degree, and it's rather accelerated, so free time is very limited for me for the next year or so :( but I'm trying to still put out chapters when I can. Thank you for your patience and support!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous