Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so, yeah," Zoey replied, her eyes shifting down towards the ground in uncertainty. "I mean, I didn't come here often, but once we're near the buildings I'm sure it'll be easy to remember."

"Just to be absolutely sure, let's first stop that directory over there." Sarah pointed across the parking lot to a large glass sign labeled "Info" next to a kiosk that sat adjacent to one of the main walkways leading into the mall proper. Even from a distance, it was easy enough to tell that the sign displayed a map of the mall's layout. 

Everyone nodded in understanding, and without further delay they all started to gingerly walk towards the directory, hunching over to keep a low-profile just in case. Sarah's pulse quickened as they neared the center of the sparse parking lot. Even though there were no signs of any Krinis in the immediate area, she still didn't like being so exposed out in the open like this. Every cloud looked like a flying Taker scanning the land, and every shadow beneath the occasional parked car threatened to hide dozens of horny tentacles.

She gulped and clenched her fists, doing her best to balance such distracting fears with focused vigilance. Sarah was sure that the cacophonic sound of her pounding heart would be enough to draw the unwanted attention of any nearby Krinis, but despite her exaggerated worries, they managed to cross the parking lot without incident. 

However, when they were about fifty feet away from the kiosk, she didn't just hear something approaching, she felt it.

thump. Thump. THUMP.

Heavy impacts that rattled the parked cars and shook the pavement began thundering closer and closer. Something had started to move. The cadence of the noises gave the impression of giant footsteps. It was impossible to tell where exactly the sound was coming from, as it echoed off the walls of the shops ahead of them, but it was better to risk running for cover in the direction of the potential threat rather than simply standing completely defenseless out in the open.

"What the-!?" Steven gasped, frantically looking around. "Do you guys hear that!?"

"Yeah," Sarah replied in an urgent whisper. "And I'd rather not see it too. Hurry! Into the kiosk!"

They threw caution to the wind and dashed towards the information booth, vaulting over a row of planters overgrown with weeds. A'luhr got there first and quickly scoped out the interior of the kiosk, daggers drawn, before ushering the rest of the group towards the hiding spot. One by one, they all hopped over the counter and crouched down, holding their breaths, and hoping that they had gone unnoticed.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. 

Whatever it was was nearly upon them now. The vibrations from the "footsteps" caused a rack of pamphlets behind Sarah to shake and nearly topple over, but she managed to catch it just in time. The sounds came to a stop in the direction of the parking lot where they just were.

Silence.

Even after several minutes had passed, nothing else happened. They each eyed each other with questioning glances, gripping their respective weapons tightly in sweaty, gloved palms. Even with her suit's latex-like fabric covering her fingers, Sarah could still clearly feel the button needed to activate the rod in her lightly trembling hands as if wearing nothing at all.

Finally, after another few minutes, Sarah's curiosity started to get the best of her, and she began to peek over the edge of the counter. Adam, noticing this, was about to grab her arm and stop her, but after seeing the look of shocked horror on his girlfriend's face as she looked out from the kiosk, he decided to take the risk and see what they were dealing with as well.

The flying octopus creatures at the start of the invasion had easily been the largest Krinis they had all seen up until this point, but what they saw before them now out in the abandoned parking lot was certainly a close second.

A quadrupedal creature with a body the size of two city buses and legs like redwood trees towered above the mall entrance. Like the other Krinis forms they had seen, it appeared to be entirely made up of interwoven tentacles, which stretched along its uncanny body like pulsating muscle fibers. 

It stood at least 20 feet off the ground, but a long and girthy neck-like appendage branching out from the center of the creature's body added another 30. The beast could have been mistaken for some deformed brachiosaurus if the onlooker was colorblind, squinting, and rather inebriated.

The monster's neck waved in the air like a snake preparing to strike, clearly scanning the area from which Sarah and the rest had just vacated. The end of the appendage was lined with several glassy, purple spheres that almost seemed like rudimentary eyes. As Sarah stared into the cold orbs, she felt herself shudder involuntarily. Was this thing capable of sight? If so, they had made the right choice to swiftly make themselves scarce, but it still seemed suspicious of its surroundings.

Suddenly the tip of the creature's neck-thing opened up like an anemone, revealing hundreds of smaller tentacles squirming inside of its "mouth" like living tongues. The appendage arched up straight into the sky, before letting out a loud bellow that sounded like a collection of lustful, human moans released all at once, which rattled the windows of the nearby buildings.

Sarah gasped and clamped a hand over her dry mouth as she saw dozens of tentacle worms slither past their hiding spot towards the hulking creature as if heeding the call of a summoning horn. As the tentacles drew near to the beast, its thick legs bent to allow the main body to dip down until it was only a few feet off the ground. 

The underside of the behemoth had been obscured by shadows before, but now Sarah could clearly make out the shapes that were hanging beneath the thing's "stomach", which she had simply mistaken as being mere tentacles only moments prior.

The exposed, inhumanly enlarged, cocks, balls, and breasts of at least fifty or so humans dangled and swayed helplessly between the creature's bent legs like a cow's udders, with the rest of their bodies completely hidden within the creature's flesh. Based on the way they twitched, the captives were all well alive and aware of their predicament, though as to what lewd torments were currently assaulting them within the monster was anyone's guess.

The fate of their completely exposed genitals was less ambiguous. One of the first tentacles to arrive at the crouching monster slithered beneath an engorged black cock the size of a prize-winning zucchini, paired with a set of leathery, soft balls that dangled like ripe oranges.

The tentacle worm reared up and brushed against the man's glans. Sensing this, he began to squirm around inside of the giant creature, doing his best to swing his genitals back and forth in an attempt to avoid the tentacle's slowly opening, drooling mouth. His actions did little more than serve to entice the hungry worms even more, as if waving a treat in front of a stray dog's face.

The tentacle coiled up and then sprang towards the man's jiggling sack, wrapping around the base of his testicles, and pulling his plump balls taut against the veiny skin. Now secured onto the man's genitals as it was, the worm was free to easily take its time in working its cilia-filled mouth around the helpless, throbbing penis before it. 

From beneath the tentacle's semi-transparent skin, an inner, sheath-like sleeve could be seen rapidly gliding up and down the man's engorged shaft, until it suddenly began to twitch madly. Several huge, thick cumshots could be seen filling up the tentacle's eager gullet, before being swallowed away.

More and more tentacle worms arrived, and one by one they began to latch onto defenseless cocks and tits, like hungry babies suckling milk from their mother's teats. After a while, the feeding tentacles began to let go and drop back to the ground before slithering off, leaving milk and cum dripping from the well-squeezed breasts and penises. Once the last of the worms had taken its leave, the four-legged behemoth stood back up and began to slowly lumber away, the eyes on its neck still surveying the area while white fluids continued to rain down from the bouncing human flesh between its legs.

"Wh-what was that...?" Zoey squeaked, her face as pale as the pools of excess semen that remained on the pavement where the giant creature once stood, which rippled as its footsteps grew further and further away.

"I have never seen anything like it..." A'luhr breathed, still looking around to make sure no wayward monsters were headed their way.

"Did you see those little purple beads on its, uh, neck?" Adam asked as he slumped back against the wall of the kiosk. "They looked like fucking eyes, right?"

"I-I thought so too," Zoey agreed, swallowing a knot in her throat. "Do you think it saw us?"

"I have a feeling that if it had, we'd all be getting intimately familiar with its innards right about now.

"Good point."

"We should get deeper into the mall before it comes back," Sarah replied, doing her best to quell the shaking of her voice. "I doubt it'd be able to easily fit between the buildings here."

"Agreed," A'luhr said, standing up and leaning out over the counter to peer around the kiosk. "But we must be wary of any other 'surprises' that may exist within this compound." Once she was satisfied that there were no enemies in the immediate area, she gracefully leapt out from into the open, and the rest of the group followed.

"Let's quickly check the directory," said Zoey, scanning the glass sign with her index finger. "We are... here." She tapped on a little star near the edge of the map, then drew a line to one of the buildings near the center. "And the Fiestaville is up here."

"Ooh!" Steven exclaimed, pointing at another spot on the map near his sister's finger. "There's a grocery store that spans from right next door to the Fiestaville all the way to the parking lot--if we go there after, we could grab some food and then sneak out the back."

"That could work," Sarah agreed, standing behind the two siblings to get a view of the directory as well. "Knock on wood."

"Don't worry about it," Steven assured A'luhr, who had opened her mouth in confusion.

"If we can cut through this shoe store here, we should be able to get there quickly."

"I'd rather get there safely," Adam sighed.

"I would prefer both," A'luhr added. "Let us... play it by ear...?" She smiled triumphantly as she demonstrated that idioms were not entirely lost on her. "We can scope out the interiors of these structures and navigate through them if they appear secure."

"Ok, I think I have a pretty good idea of what paths we could take, then," Zoey replied, giving the map one last glance before turning towards the shadowed pathway leading deeper into the outdoor mall.

"Alright, let's get going," Sarah said, beginning to venture down the walkway while keeping close to the walls. "Stay sharp, everyone."

"You do not need to worry about that with me," A'luhr snorted, proudly twirling her glimmering daggers, and holding them out in front of her in a combat-ready stance. Sarah couldn't tell if A'luhr was being witty or not, but she grinned all the same. A'luhr had a way of naturally projecting her confidence, a trait which Sarah desperately wished to emulate.

They made their way down the path painfully slowly, being sure to check every corner, window, and trash can for any creatures that gave off "I want to milk your cum" vibes. They were startled once by a pigeon that suddenly fluttered away from them, but unless the birds had grown much bolder and hornier since the start of the invasion, they didn't give off such vibes. Regardless, A'luhr eyed the pigeon suspiciously as they passed by, tracing a path in the air with her dagger so that she could sling it at the beady-eyed menace should it try anything funny.

There were a few heat-pounding moments when they heard distant screams reverberating along the abandoned alleyways around them, a mixture of fear and pleasure evident in the haunting choir. As they approached the store that would act as a shortcut to the Fiestaville, some of the moaning and muffled cries suddenly seemed much closer.

Zoey, leading the group, spotted some movement up ahead and motioned for everyone to get down behind cover. The faint shadows of five humans could be seen moving along the wall at the end of the block. Sarah was momentarily overcome with excitement, believing they had finally found other survivors, but as she looked closer, she saw that the motions of the shadows were jerky and unnatural, like people stumbling about in darkness despite the sunny weather.

Sensing something was amiss, they all quickly slipped into the shadowy shoe store, finding that its large glass door was unlocked. Fortunately, it seemed that the employees had likely decided that securing the footwear from thieves was the least of their concerns after seeing unearthly tentacle creatures beginning to strip and abduct everyone around them.

The group remained quiet, hoping that nothing in the store had noticed them, and that whatever foul creatures were now lurching their way down the path towards them would be equally oblivious. As the five figures neared their hiding space, Sarah was astonished to see that it was, in fact, five shapely human women, brashly pacing around completely out in the open. Or so it initially appeared.

The five ladies walked into a beam of sunlight between the buildings, and Zoey let out a faint gasp as the reality of their situation became clear. The women were all naked and represented a range of races and ages, with the youngest probably being about as old as Zoey. Each of them exhibited massively rotund, sagging pregnant bellies, which jiggled with each uneasy step they took. The reason for their inelegant movements was not hard to spot.

 Each woman carried a large, pulsating mass of mottled pink flesh on their backs, tightly strapped to their exposed bodies with dozens of thin unyielding tendrils that covered a large portion of their skin, as if they were wearing living bodysuits. Their arms were held behind them, trapped within the meaty pod, and their legs were bent at the knees so that their feet were pressed up against their butts. 

Their trembling thighs were entangled in tentacles that twined down around them and connected their knees to the ground like organic prosthetic shins. In this way, the women were forced to awkwardly "walk" as the tentacle stilts moved their legs for them, while other devious appendages freely molested their helpless erogenous zones.

Each of the poor women had breasts of different sizes, but all of them were still quite well-endowed. Every halting step they were forced to take made their voluptuous chests bounce despite being held loosely in place by the tentacles milking them. Each tit was entirely engulfed with large, transparent bulbs at the end of each tentacle. Within, small, dexterous tendrils could be seen constantly swirling and twisting around the supple flesh, massaging and tantalizing each pillowy globe from base to tip.

Creamy milk squirted from each brown, pink, and peach-colored nipple, which was quickly sucked up by the tentacles and transported to the mounds on the women's backs, which had bulbous, clear sacs visibly filling with white fluid. An additional tendril grew from these blister-like growths that snaked around each woman's neck and into their mouths, filling their stomachs with a combination of their own milk and deliciously addictive orange nectar. Excess mixture gurgled out from their gurgling lips and spilled down their chins onto their heaving boobs.

The ladies' crotches were covered by a constantly slithering layer of bandage-like tentacles that looked like living panties. Vaginal fluids and aphrodisiac-laced slime dripped from the cracks between where the tendrils overlapped as they undulated around their sensitive mounds. Dancing cilia could be seen peeking out from the seams here and there, indicating that each woman's pussy and ass were being wholly stimulated by the unrelenting feelers. Sarah shivered thinking about their swollen clits being constantly grinded by the slippery little brushes.

Suddenly, one of the women, a lean, heavily freckled redhead who must have been 18 or 19, began to twist her body around in her bindings, clenching her legs together and throwing her head back as she uttered a repressed scream. Her lightless, defeated eyes began to roll back and water as the tentacle-legs forced her thighs apart. The crotch of her living panties split open, releasing a torrent of juices that splattered to the cement walkway below, before dozens of tiny Krinis worms began to emerge from within her cunt.

The newly birthed creatures thrashed around aimlessly on the ground for several seconds, but quickly got their bearings. Some began to feed on the fluids that the woman had spilled, while others crawled off down the path, with a few even comedically tumbling down into a nearby sewer grate.

The new mother rapidly shook her head in disbelief, breathing heavily through her flaring nostrils that dripped a clear stream of snot down her face that mixed with her tears. The tentacle suit controlling her body only gave her a moment's reprieve before forcing her to march onwards, catching up with the other women who had continued to wander on ahead.

"That was quite a surprise," A'luhr whispered, watching the retreating group of enslaved broodmothers.

"I think my surprise bone broke a while ago," Adam sighed, running his palm over his stubbly chin. "At this point, I'd be more shocked to find anyone NOT being used as living fuck toys by these rapey aliens."

"No, it is not the manner in which those human females were being handled, but more in how they weren't."

"What do you mean?" Sarah murmured while scanning the interior of the shoe store for any signs of imminent danger.

"It is unusual how they were left completely unprotected out in the open like that. I have never seen the Krinis keep their cattle in such flimsy constructs before."

"Maybe they're just really confident that they have everything under their control?" Steven offered, eyeing a fancy pair of sneakers on display next to him.

"Perhaps..." A'luhr replied, not sounding terribly convinced. Sarah moved to stand up again, but quickly squatted back down after hearing a strange, gurgling howl just outside the building.

"Were we seen!?" Zoey croaked, fumbling at her side for her impulse detonator.

"No, I think they were," Adam gasped through a dry mouth, gesturing towards the women who could still be seen just down the block. A tall, beefy man strode powerfully out from the alleyway behind them, and the ladies were forced to turn around by their tentacle legs to face him. The dead looks in their eyes immediately gave way to sparks of recognition and fear.

At first, Sarah mistook this new stranger as another captured human, but as it turned slightly towards them, it quickly became clear that this was no human. Unlike the other Krinis forms they had seen before, this one was not made up of interlocking tentacles. It was humanoid, and appeared to have real, solid muscles that rippled under splotchy pinkish skin glistening with a thin layer of mucus. 

It was well-built, with broad shoulders, thick, muscular limbs, and long, tentacle-like fingers that waved about autonomously. The humanoid appearance was slightly diminished due to its bulky torso having no neck to speak of, just a somewhat tumorous-looking head embedded with three violet orbs in front that looked like beady rudimentary eyes.

Beneath the eyes was a drooling, squid-like mouth, lined with squirming cilia, and from which emerged three elephant trunk-like appendages that had grasping feelers on the ends reminiscent of an anemone's.