Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even further down the creature's body was an actual naked human man, whose back was pressed up into the bipedal monster's chest, his body strapped to the alien by several strong tentacles that emerged from its shoulder blades, keeping the poor guy attached to him like a fanny pack. The tendrils kept the man tightly bound, but not so tight as to prevent him from bouncing up and down on one of the creature's thick, ribbed cocks that was buried deep in his gaping asshole. 

The man's legs were held up and spread like the letter "M", and each heavy step that the hulking figure took resulted in him being jostled up and down the length of the thing's monstrous shaft, which appeared to be rapidly vibrating. His own cock was being hungrily sucked and slurped by one of the three snout-mouths, while the other two tickled his tight balls.

The captured man cried out in pain and pleasure as his prostate was passively plundered by the alien's great strides, which caused another alien cock to swing back and forth between the thing's legs, just below the man's tortured butt. The phallus started off relatively small, but then soon began to grow erect, expanding out like an accordion until it was at least two feet long and as thick as a flagpole.

Despite the impressive equipment on display, the creature did not boast merely male sexual characteristics. The trapped man's head was nestled between a pair of gigantic, sagging tits that sported purple nipples, which slowly leaked orange fluid. Despite this being what Sarah assumed to be a straight man's heaven, the fellow's face contorted in terror as each tit swung back and forth, slapping him in his reddened cheeks.

"That must be a mature Krinis..." A'luhr breathed, her lower lip trembling slightly. "I had hoped to never encounter one."

"What's so special about them?" Adam asked, instinctively squeezing his legs shut as he witnessed the man's forced sodomy.

"I can only go off of speculation," A'luhr continued, fingering her daggers while keeping her eyes locked on the humanoid monster. "But it is safe to say that these are the offspring of human women impregnated with Krinis-tainted sperm. See how they have the combined characteristics of both sexes? I imagine this is the next stage in their evolution towards becoming a more complete, perfected organism. It is safe to say that it is also far more intelligent than a regular drone, likely even with individual thought outside the simple hivemind."

"Incredible..." Sarah whispered in awe. "We are witnessing the genesis of an entirely new species: the fusion of Krinis and human DNA." Sarah's mind began to race. Just what sorts of marvels might these true hybrids be capable of? Would they still have human tics? To what extent were their reproductive systems compatible with both parent species? She had so many burning questions, but knew that now wasn't the time. "If what you're saying is true, then that thing is way more dangerous than what we've seen so far. We need to get out of here before it comes this way."

"I completely agree, but we may require a distraction." A'luhr began to look around the immediate area for anything they could use to draw the Krinis's attention away. Fortunately for them, they ended up not needing to search long. Unfortunately for the redhead who had recently given birth, the distraction proved to be her.

The tentacles controlling her young body walked her closer to the approaching hybrid. Her cheeks quivered in fear as she clenched her eyes closed, apparently already familiar with what was about to happen. The towering creature paused in front of her for a moment before suddenly swinging one of its enormous arms down towards her, twining its snake-like fingers around her slim waist and easily picking her up into the air.

The hybrid turned the woman around in its hand as if inspecting a piece of fresh fruit, before turning her around so that her tentacle-enrobed ass was oriented right next to its second, now completely engorged cock. With one smooth, violent motion, the monster pushed the redhead's tight young pussy down onto the throbbing shaft, pushing past the tendrils covering her crotch, which proved to offer minimal protection.

It began to work her back and forth on its turgid rod like a living onahole, a huge bulge rhythmically pressing out from her elastic stomach with every mighty thrust. She let out a silent scream into the tentacle gagging her but began to choke as more fluids gushed into her mouth. The tentacle-legs attached to her dangled limply as the harsh fucking continued, and her ass cheeks nuzzled up against the shaft of the captive man while his cock continued to be sucked-off by the feasting alien mouth.

It didn't take long before the hybrid started to shudder in what appeared to be signs of sexual climax, though both the flushed man and woman looked like they had run a lengthy marathon. The creature's eyes seemed to relax slightly, and its hips began to rapidly jerk, stirring up the insides of both its captives with the meaty cocks still stuffed deep inside of them.

Both the man's rectum and the woman's cunt were simultaneously filled with copious, gushing loads of thick alien cum. It splattered out of the man's abused hole and covered the woman's tender ass, just as her own twitching sex belched up a whitish deluge of spunk. Both of their stomachs bulged from the sudden intake of fluids, with the man looking like he had just eaten a large dinner, and the woman looking very pregnant--which she probably was now.

The hybrid pulled the woman off of its penis, and placed her back on the ground, her pussy still oozing juices. Her body was limp, spasming uncontrollably, as all energy seemed drained from her sweating body. Regardless, the tentacle-legs once again took control, walking her back towards the group of onlooking women as the redhead's neck weakly drooped.

The five women did not resume their trek through the mall, however. Instead, the hybrid reached out one of its hands towards the group, and each of its tentacle fingers shot out, encircling each woman's neck like a fleshy collar. The creature then turned and began to walk away, leading the stumbling women along behind it as if walking dogs--or cattle.

The perverse parade moved away from the shoe store, heading into another alleyway, until finally the bobbing ass of the last woman in the line vanished behind the side of a building, leaving only their echoing cries as evidence of their presence.

"What the..." Steven gasped, breaking the stunned silence that had gripped them all for several minutes after the creature's departure. "These things are literally shepherding us now. What the fuck."

"They definitely seem more intelligent now," Sarah observed. "Almost... civilized, in a twisted sort of way."

"I imagine that 'civilized' is a very subjective term," A'luhr pointed out. "It may be best if we turn around and try another location. This is getting too dangerous, and I worry that we may be walking into yet another Krinis trap. If they were capable of it before, they are certainly more than capable of it now that they have started to evolve."

"Why would they lay a trap at a party store?" Adam snorted. "We're already so close; we can't turn back now, right?"

"I think it's worth the risk," Zoey agreed. "Besides, we still have these." She gestured to their various weapons.

"I can't imagine us being able to overpower even two of those monsters for long..." Sarah replied, biting her thumbnail in uncertainty. "But I agree. There probably isn't anywhere else nearby to find any helium that hasn't already been totally absorbed into the Krinis's territory. This is our only chance. Indecision will only lead to us wasting it."

"If you all feel strongly about this, then let us proceed with caution," A'luhr relented, already firmly grasping her blades.

"Let's get to the other exit and see what we're dealing with out there," Sarah said, quietly starting to step towards the glass door at the other end of the store. The rest of the group nodded and followed her, everyone keeping a tight grip on their weapons.

As they moved through the shadows, they could hear a faint, wet squelching sound and gentle gasps and moans emanating from behind a lopsided shelf. The employee ID lanyard of a young man, likely a college student, was stuck in a puddle of slime amidst a dozen scattered shoe boxes. It was easy to guess what they would find were they to foolishly investigate that darkened corner.

They took extra care not to step on any of the crinkled packing paper that littered the floor, as even the slightest sounds might give away their location to any unoccupied creatures that might be lurking just out of sight. Despite their fear, or perhaps due to it, after a few minutes that felt like an hour of painstakingly precise footsteps, they managed to make it safely to the other door.

They hunkered down behind a display case to score out the area outside. Fortunately, it seemed clear. Zoey excitedly gestured to a corner on the next block down, where a colorful sign spelled out "Fiestaville" in a playful font. It was a straight shot from their hiding spot, but there were plenty of hidden alleyways and expansive windows that could conceal any number of hazards.

Just as Sarah was about to suggest they sneakily make their way out, a flash of rapid movement caught her eye. Eight humans hurriedly ran out from between two buildings, and unlike the five women from before, they were not wearing tentacle suits trying to milk them of their juices. Instead, they were equipped with assault vests, canvas bags, and automatic firearms. For the first time since the start of the invasion, Sarah's eyes looked upon free humans. However, this would prove not to be a moment defined by hope, but by fear.