Earthquake Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa Does the Unthinkable.
5.8k words
3.89
50.4k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers

Earthquake Ch. 01

Lisa Does the Unthinkable

I first met Lisa after I first arrived in Wellington, New Zealand. I am a seismic engineer which means I have a specialty in designing structures to resist earthquakes. At the time, I had just completed a doctorate in Engineering and been lured from an intended academic career into a major international corporation with an interest in the subject of my research.

Having just moved into a new apartment, I checked in to sign up with a local gym. Lisa was at the desk when I arrived. She was working part time at the Gym as a fitness trainer supporting herself through a fine arts degree at university.

When I rolled up to the desk she had her head down. Her head popped up as I arrived and gave me an absolutely dazzling smile. I was rendered speechless for a few seconds, before finally stuttering my request. From there began the pattern of our relationship, we began to chat. Chatting turned to flirting and before long I was treated to her other most endearing feature, her giggle. Casual meetings at the gym rapidly turned into dating, and then we were an item and eventually marriage.

Lisa was highly intelligent and came from a high achieving family. In fact her father was a well-known philanthropist, senior academic and head of a ground breaking research Institution, his name was Edward Dawson. There had been a recent controversy in the media when he had been presented with a minor 'gong' by the Governor General. Some thought he should have been knighted and he had been short changed because of his politics. 'Sir Edward' would have been nice, but Ed was nothing but gracious about it and it would have been beneath him to display any form of resentment.

A feature of Lisa and my relationship was our intense discussions on just about any subject we chose, be it culture, engineering, philosophy or politics. The amazing thing is that I do not recall ever having a serous argument about anything. Sure, we would earnestly debate our opinions on various issues but we would always discuss our personal issues with respect. I don't remember Lisa ever raising her voice to me, nor I her. I loved and trusted Lisa without reservation. She was the love of my life. Sexually our libidos matched, love making was frequent, tender and extended with little inhibition.

We both came from sporty backgrounds and were quite active. At school I was an accomplished Rugby player. My speciality was wing. I had a good turn of speed and was aggressive and determined. The pinnacle came when I scored four sequential tries against a visiting South African school boy rugby side. After the game our guys asked here I got the gas from. A South African Guy said, "Man, you run like a gazelle, they should call you Gaz."

The nickname stuck. In those days people reckoned I would end up in the All Blacks. Although I had a turn of speed in my high school days I bulked out and slowed down a bit. I ended up playing centre at varsity and was actually captain of our team in the second year. That didn't last long as I buggered my knee. I was going to be out for months so I gave it away. All I have left to remind me of this period is Maori tattoo over my left shoulder in honour of the big Polynesian boys I played alongside. I also dabbled in martial arts and was competitive for a time but I eventually gave that away as well although that was a while later.

My first love ever since I played in the sand pit was engineering. Sport as a career was never a realistic option, besides as well as my interest in engineering, university was broadening my horizons and I was finding myself mixing with a different culture than the old rugger bugger one.

Lisa was sporty for a time as well and had been a representative hockey player but both of us had become less involved in our sports but kept up our fitness at the gym. Lisa was very tall at 183cm and of slender build with largish bust. We were well matched as I was 188 cm so we must have been an imposing couple. Lisa's legs were long and shapely with a slightly chubby butt that would draw the gaze of any red blooded male.

Before me Lisa had only one steady boyfriend who she first met in her last year at high school. He was a university graduate and therefore a bit older than her. He received a scholarship to study at Cambridge, England. Lisa took a gap year before starting University to join him in England and to travel around Europe. Her boyfriend was engrossed in the demands of researching for his PHD so could not travel extensively with her. There were apparently some tensions but they nominally stayed together. They continued to keep in touch with Skype and phone after Lisa returned to New Zealand. He did come back twice to visit her. Lisa had plans to go back for an extended visit when he announced that he had become engaged to an Englishwoman. Lisa was devastated, especially since he had been seeing this woman when Lisa was in the UK. This had ended not long before I met her.

We both got on well with our respective families. Her Mother, Pandora, was an academic as well and Lisa had two older sisters, Beth and Helen. I had a younger sister Georgia, and a much younger brother, Mason. Georgia particularly loved Lisa. My parents thought her stunning and she was welcome addition to the family from the start.

Lisa finished her degree and looked around for work. At this stage she was uncertain about what she wanted to commit to in her future and I got her work as a receptionist at my firm. While there, she was taken with the work that our architectural department did. As a result she came to ponder Architecture as a career choice.

Freshly married we travelled overseas. It was a first time for me as my only overseas experience had been family holidays nearby in the South Pacific. Lisa had travelled extensively with her family but in particular her gap year travels, which had not only taken her to the UK but the US and Europe.

Our own overseas adventure started in Indonesia where Lisa and I lived for a time. I was providing specialist expertise on engineering projects for my firm. Following that we travelled and worked extensively elsewhere overseas and on the birth of our first child eventually arrived back in New Zealand. By this time we had a life plan. Despite the romance of large international complex engineering practice I set my sights more modestly. I would go with a smaller practice for a while to hone my skills to the smaller level of projects then to go out on my own. Lisa was inspired by the architecture of Europe and we decided that we would have just two children and when she was able she would return to University to attend architectural school.

Eventually I went into practice with two others. At this stage we had our two children Sarah and Hugo. We moved from our apartment and set up practice in an outer suburb. I had an anchor client there who was developing projects nationwide. Initially we struggled as the client almost ceased operation and was taken over by a larger organisation. We thought we had lost our core work and would have to survive with small sporadic commissions.

At this time we had moved into a two storied house adjacent a reserve. The house was an older cedar weatherboard house, not remarkable but it had some style with a large expanse of glass overlooking the reserve. Our drive led off a cul-de-sac and the house was not visible from the road. There was one house next door which overlooked ours. A retired couple lived there, Carolyn and Dave.

This was our period of struggle and with two young children Lisa and I could not afford a huge social life but we did both join a local gym to keep trim. The gym was a franchise and was run by an American husband and wife team. As the couple generally managed the gym on a night on and night off basis in the evening, I got to know the wife, Hera Cohen but not her husband. They had two daughters about our own children's age. Although the children were often at the gym they never really had any opportunity to play with Sarah and Hugo.

At the time I did not know Hera's husbands name, He was a stocky guy with a shaven head, he sported a well-trimmed beard, tattoos and piercings. He appeared to me as a bit of a try hard hipster, not quite achieving the cool.

Hera was short and dark with long black hair. She looked as though she had some Latin blood. She was friendly but never had a lot to say.

We had only settled in about 6 months when Lisa announced she was pregnant again. This was a shock as we had not discussed this. Lisa was vague about the reason suggesting a problem with the pill. Despite it not being in our life plan, an abortion was never an option and I let Lisa know that I was overjoyed with the prospect of another baby. I did mention that it would probably delay her architectural degree. I was privately disappointed as I had dreams of our partnership. Lisa at least did not mind the delay. Off memory this was the first time that I can recall that our communication on such matters was a little lacking. Eventually little Jimmy, as Lisa insisted on calling him, was born.

Both our older children were fair and their features seem to reflect their Mother. Jimmy was a darker. My Mother thought perhaps he took after my Grandfather. My father joked that he was a ring in.

After surviving for a time on relatively small commercial and industrial projects, a break though was finally made. The new company announced it would continue with an expanded substantial programme of work and signed us as the engineers to the programme.

The morning this occurred I was elated. I decided to take the rest of the day off and go home to celebrate with Lisa as this was to be the end of our struggles.

I had been relatively comfortable with life in the suburbs. I had set to work extending the house and building a workshop in my spare time. I suppose I am a typical engineer husband, showing off my skills around the house to my wife. I always had the idea that engineers would make good practical husbands with our technical problem solving ability.

By this time, Lisa was your classic stay at home Mum, what the Americans call a soccer Mom. If you saw her down the street you knew exactly who she was. A loose blouse and coloured jeans, her flaxen hair in a ponytail, she was a woman you would see at the supermarket, the PTA cake stall or watching her kids playing cricket. Lisa's complexion meant that she was a looker even without make up. Mumsie by day, she may be, but she could scrub up elegantly and sexily when going out in the evening. She did however take an exceptional pride in her Gym gear. And she was determined to be smartest sexiest one at the Gym. Lisa generally went to the gym three nights a week while I looked after the kids. I would just go on two of the other nights. Her extra night was Friday when she would stay a little later with her Gym friends. When she came home from the gym it was always the best time and providing the kids were well tucked into bed there would be some particularly passionate love making.

This particular morning was a bright warm spring day. I got home just after eleven. The two older kids would be at school and kindergarten. There was no sign of Lisa or little Jimmy although her car was there. Carolyn was next door in her garden. I called to her if she had seen Lisa.

Carolyn said that "Lisa has been regularly taking Jimmy for a jog in his push chair at about this time. She does it each day if it isn't raining."

"Huh?" I replied, "she has never mentioned this. Where does she go?"

"I think she always goes down to the stream."

"Wow, that's quite a rugged track."

Around the corner at the end of the cul-de-sac there were two tracks. One went left to a small car park and lead to a domain. Most people took this route as the back entrance to the sports fields there. The other track went some distance and since a bridge was washed away was a dead end. Nobody as a rule went down there during the week and the track was not maintained and was overgrown pending a plan to rebuild the bridge and to make it a cycle trail.

I told Carolyn that I would go meet Lisa on the track and set off.

This area is quite hilly and the track sinuous so running a push chair on it was not the easiest, therefore I expected to see her relatively soon. I eventually got to the stream and no Lisa.

I pondered for a bit and began to make my way back. I had just started back when above the babbling of the stream I heard a laugh. It definitely sounded like Lisa but it was not her famous giggle. In fact I had never heard her laugh quite like that before.

It came from just above me where there was an old small picnic area now overgrown and disused. I bounded up the small track grinning with my happy day and my intended announcement of the good news.

Near the top of the track and to one side was little jimmy's push chair parked by a large tree. 'Great,' thinks I, 'that laugh was Lisa, she must be here.' I strode around the tree above jimmy into a small clearing. At the other side was another tree. In front of that tree I was confronted with Lisa, on her knees, sucking the cock of someone I recognised as the husband of Hera from the Gym.

Fuck!

I slipped back behind the tree then peered through the dense bush at the side.

Had they seen me?...apparently not.

Initially, I was totally gutted, stunned with disbelief.

Standing there, feeling stupid, it was as though a rock was imbedded in my Gut. Eventually it passed. The contrast between the two seemed bizarre; the gym manager was short in stature but thick set and muscular and stood stock still while Lisa was slender and supple wafting forward and back. The manager was just wearing tee shirt and shorts. While Lisa was working his cock he put his hands behind her head began thrusting her head violently into his groin. This was not the kind of love making I imagined Lisa would normally tolerate.

I still look back on what I did next. I don't clearly know why I made the decision I did and wonder if I'd done things differently the following pain and the trauma could have been avoided.

Some of my older mates have said I should have gone in there and sorted them out or at least confronted them, I didn't.

In my naivety, would I have ever thought Lisa would be capable of this? I was confused. I initially fixated on the idea that people get divorced because of this. I suppose I am a bit of a linear thinker. Once I decide what the solution to a problem is I just go down that track.

Obviously whatever the future held, divorce had to be an option. Being an engineer, I suppose I had to have a plan. As the bushes were apparently enough to keep me concealed I had the presence of mind to take out my mobile, flick on the date function and begin filming the scene through the bushes.

Breathing heavily, my mouth dry and my heart thumping with the shock I maintained my composure. It all appeared as though it was happening in slow motion and in stark clarity. Lisa was getting it rough. That cock must have been stabbing deep into her throat but she was taking it and did not seem to be gagging. Suddenly she stopped... there was some grunting but I could not make out what was being said. She turned and faced in my direction but did not see me through the bushes. Although Lisa had had three children, her body was in remarkably good shape. She was a little curvier and her boobs, which were always generous, were a little heavier. Her nipples were large, dark and stiff and showed clearly through the tank top. Being sweaty and still lactating the moisture added to the transparency of the top.

Lisa slipped down her lycra shorts exposing her luxuriant bush. Lisa had always been proud of her blond bush and refused to shave it, trimming only neatly at the edges. She called it her "hairy under bikini bottoms."

This was something once only reserved for me....now apparently not.

I noticed the gym manager had is hand up her arse. He swivelled her round to face the tree. Lisa braced herself on the tree then stuck out her arse. Her full tits swayed sensuously against the fabric of her top. The manager faced me for a few seconds giving full few of his erect cock. I had the bizarre thought that Lisa had, at least, not been attracted to him by the size of his appendage.

He then quickly moved in behind her, guiding his cock into her cunt. After easing it in he began to pump slowly, then increasing in speed and ferocity until he was slamming her, wham, wham, and wham.

Lisa was barely holding on, her tits violently jerking with each thrust. He was not lovemaking; he was simply fucking a cunt. He exposed her breasts and they swayed like pendulums back and forth and then jerked this way and that as he resumed tempo. He grabbed them and twisted them cruelly and I noticed Lisa wince

After some while he stopped and stepped back. I got a full view of Lisa's swollen and much juiced up pink cunt. Lisa had always had plenty of girl juice and the manager stuck his hand in and smeared some of it over her arse, He spat on his fingers and drove them into her arse twisting as he went. Lisa put her hand behind her and spread her arse cheeks.

Then pushing her hard up against the tree he literally rammed his cock into her arse and started savagely pumping her. I expected screams but she only issued one loud grunt. This was followed by heavy gasping by both in unison. Lisa, as far as I know, had never had anal sex but the ease at which this was happening suggested it was something she had recently become accustomed.

I was utterly confused about all this and was just standing there in a trance. I did not feel anger or anything really I was in a trance. There was no thought of consequences or what I would do next until I heard little voice saying "Mummy, Mummy" below me.

That brought me back to reality. I put away the phone and backed down the track to where Jimmy was. He had apparently woken and was reaching out. 'Oh shit,' I thought, 'Jimmy is a big problem.' I can't say my next action was entirely rational. I found myself obsessively thinking about Jimmy being collateral damage from all this.

It was then perhaps I should have confronted them but my solution to the Jimmy problem was to get Jimmy out of there. I then took hold of the push chair and eased it carefully back. Jimmy turned saw me and started murmuring; "Daddy, Daddy".

I quietly shushed him and eased the push chair down the slope until I could turn it around. I paused to see if I had been spotted but all I could hear above the sound of the babbling stream was their sighing and grunting indicating that they had not seen us. I then set off at a fast sprint toward home.

As I sprinted away bumping and rattling along the track my first real emotions began to surface. I began to feel a vicious hatred for Lisa and what she had done. What had been a bad decision in retreating with Jimmy turned into an act of venomous revenge, taking pleasure in how Lisa would feel finding Jimmy gone.

Coming out of the track I glanced into the carpark at the adjacent track. There was only one car, an older blue Subaru hatchback parked there. I had not noticed it before. 'Aha,' thinks I, 'that must be the manager's car.'

Back at the house I was quite out of breath. Carolyn was still in her garden. I was shaken and utterly disturbed but tried to look as calm and collected as I could. I greeted Carolyn and she frowned (so perhaps I was concealing nothing.)

"I see you found them," says Carolyn, "Where's Lisa?"

"She'll be back soon. Out of interest have you seen a blue hatchback around here lately?"

"Oh," she lowered her voice with a conspiratorial air, "I hope I am not speaking out of turn but it has been up the drive here at least couple of times lately, we just thought it was a tradesman."

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers
12