All Comments on 'Earthquake Ch. 01'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
Will end in a raac

That seems to be this author's MO. 1*

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

so the cuck went from 'we will get divorced' to 'tell me all about the sex'

carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

You have THREE (3-trey-tres) multi part stories going at one time.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

She became a cheating cunt wife. Divorce, of course, but I'd like to hear the story about James. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a cuck this author is...and he still keeps at at it..i very devited cuck. sincerely why write two paragraphs on how manly the MC was..how he played rugby..how athletic..his knowledge of martial arts....? Thsi author lives in a delusional fantasy... i think his wife makes him a cuck every night...so this is his way of surviving ...justifying her behavious through his female characters...

But the emat of the pudding is simple...he was a cuck when it came to the crux...there was no point to all the maccho background.cos when it came to the crux..( and reading his previous stories i know wht is going to happen)...the writer will have his MC take back the whore..and infact have some more kids with her..he will manage to justify her behaviour by some bullshit psycho mumbo jumbo..and he will end up a happy cuck! what a shit author..wish u would grow up and man up or stop writing this crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmm, your stories seems to always follow the same pattern. A well educated, stable but rather boring husband and a less educated wife who cheats because she is mentally unstable, always. And the she is forgiven because she actually loves her husband and it really wasn't her fault that she slept around. And repeat. You write well, maybe try a different plot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My God man, why do most of you spineless writers make your characters just as SPINELESS as you are in real life?

You could make him lick cum out of her outstretched asshole, and be done with it. Instead, you don't want to make strait CUCK shit, but wrap it in enough bullshit to make look OK!

PS: you can save it in Ch.2 if you desire, but you will have to get out of your comfort zone for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you a woman or just hate husbands being strong and normal? You seem to only enjoy wives who are wanton whores and husbands that are wimpy and pathetic cucks. Maybe you need to meet a real and normal man

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 3 years ago

Predictable, with the third child. He is a cuckhold for ignoring the obvious for so long. That's not my thing, but I'll give it a 3 as an engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't like what I read in the story, confirmed by reading the comments. If raac is your m.o. this piece of a turd is heading toward a completely unacceptable conclusion. At least unacceptable to man

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Off to a solid start - 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just more of your same ole shite. weak male dressed up as an intellectual, empathetic emotionally sophisticated human being. the sluttish behavior of the wife will of course be explained away by some psychobabble nonsense. perhaps you should research more thoroughly the correlation between an individual maintaining the ability to know right from wrong while suffering from a mental disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

uck... overly cliche, and narrated as if the hero is on Thorazine.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 3 years ago

a good start ,, looking forward t more of this story ,, thanks for sharing ,,

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Taking the kid was a nice move. But I got lost between her calling the cops and her not getting charged.. 'Having a pee" out of view while leaving the kid long enough to not be aware....

And the man takes her home for a few gin and tonics so they can talk it out? I like the story despite this. 4 stars so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish this author would actually complete one story before starting another. It gets complicated for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I put away the phone..."

.

Kinda hard to so since you never had him take out the phone. That's the first mention of it.

.

Oh, and to "Darling you must believe me, I still love you, I haven't fallen out of love.", the obvious reply is, "Oh, so you never loved me."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder if the author reads our comments. Or even cares for that matter. Because many of us have pointed out patterns in most of the stories and they often don't go over well. Yet the author continues with them anyway. Little deviations here and there, but basically the same things. I won't state them because others have already pointed out several.

I don't understand authors that don't care what a majority of their readers feel. (When the reader's points are extremely valid.) So I will see what happens in this case. But expect this woman to get a pass in the end due to some mental issue(s) and/or the control James had over her. Neither of these is an excuse.

I feel this author is very educated and/or admires the very educated. I'm in both camps. But to continue to paint educated women as cheaters, liars, and especially horrible mothers, is an insult to educated women everywhere. The same as continuing to portray educated men as lacking self-respect and being what many would call wimps is an insult to them. Disheartening that this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good God, not another Martian Slut Ray story? A loyal loving faithful wife, to the core of her character, then, Shazam, a cheating stupid knocked-up slut for a Gym ape. Good luck with this one. Luck won't be enough.

But thanks for the effort.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Its just another thinly veiled cuck story.

Literally the biggest dumb ass here knew the moment she said she was pregnant, and he didnt know Hera's husbands name that little Jimmy was named after the dude who cucked this wimpy little shit of a man (whom you failed to actually portray as a he man). He'll take her back, probably even raise the bastard and be happy to do it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, you need to knock some of the milquetoast out of your MC's! I love your writing, but sometimes I want to yell at my computer screen, "Man up! Or give up your bloody Man Card!"

.

Great story, though: 5/5!!!!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

This make believe story is lacking in anything resembling a “loving wife” or concerned mother bit of dribble. She took her child out in the woods, left him there, then slipped around a tree to get fucked by probably the child’s sperm donor. I don’t know if Rakiura10 can pull this bit of fluff out of the stink hole he introduced in posting this tale.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

This cuckold crap is not worth more than 2 *! You yourself described what an idiotic protagonist your husband is. There is no more lovable about him than about the masochistic whore. In the end, he'll take all the blame on himself because he never felt she was submissive and basically he's happy to raise the bastard as his kid! Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please dont waste your time reading this udder crap. Nothing more than a weak pussy cuck of a man who has no balls and a slut wife who does what she wants and doesnt give a fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An interesting story from another contry with different writing styles than those of us here in the USA. Your main character is written in a style the reflects his easy going side. It would be better if you wrote him like the main man in a scrum; strong and determined. A four for now but I hope to see more of the inner man in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What kind of moron would fuck his unfaithful wife right after she spent the afternoon fucking someone known to have STDs? That's as far as I got. Don't give up your day job.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

here is that being a better man crap, RACC on the horizon

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Another cuck...oh crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.."we have a lot of damage to repair"Are nuts?

She's been fucking this giy for MONTHS, had his kid, then kept fucking him AND does not want a divorce?

A narcissistic slut writ large.

IF you RACC this story, from this point, I'll never read you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BAD!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No ENDING! sorry If I wanted Alfred Hitchcox that would be a reason why no ending. 90% of the writers here can never finish a Story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hate when they say "I'll have to consider divorce," or "I might have to divorce her. Shouldn't it be a forgone conclusion? She fucks around or he fucks around; it's already done. The vows don't say "forsake all others... except one, or two." There are no mulligans in marriage.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

These stories make no sense whatsoever psychologically. People don’t act, think or behave like this.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I do not understand why divorce is not foremost in our protag's mind, Jimmy obviously might not be his, very likely, and clearly his wife feels that this is so. This means actual cuckoldry, and many months of cheating at the very least.

Testing will take it to 100%, but the initial evidence is quite strong.

So, why is divorce not more prominent in our protag's mind?

Perhaps more reading...

enderlocke77enderlocke7711 days ago

reminds me of that movie that had the wife give birth twice to black children and the huby too dumb to notice lol had Jim Carry in it Irine maybe something like that. so yeah only way i could get through this is to read it as a comedy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous