Earthquake Ch. 02

Story Info
A marriage stutters to a close.
6.6k words
3.67
39.7k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers

Chapter 02

A marriage stutters to a close

As the night wore on the succession of Gin & Tonics anaesthetised our extreme emotions. Without the distraction of children we relaxed and embraced. The day seemed to lapse into a bad dream as though it had never actually happened. We both showered together. We did not make love in the shower but we washed one another and I followed with giving Lisa a long massage on sheet on the floor.

Lisa wondered out loud why we had not done this for a while and she missed our wonderful massages. Normally these sessions would turn us on with the obvious consequences but tonight it did not. I refrained from working her tits, pussy and inner thighs.

I casually mentioned that she had given that guy a lot that she had never shared with me, mentioning the anal sex and the lingerie. Lisa did not proffer an answer and lay silently. She then set to massage me. I stirred a little when she began to give me a hand job.

I brushed her aside, " Mmmmm, you haven't completely killed the Libido then;" I made the small joke resulting in small smiles from both of us.

This was the first tangible improvement in our mood. We got up to have a second shower to wash off the oil. As we washed each other down, I suggested that we should make love, explaining it would be a bit like falling off a bike, you have to immediately get up and ride it again.

Lisa did not reply then but when we approached the bed she startled me with a sudden enthusiasm for having sex. She hugged me from behind nuzzling my neck. She wrapped her hands around my dick and softly worked it. Let's not dress for bed she whispered.

But me, I was thinking about James. He seemed to have a hold on her. I was thinking how he treated her and how she responded when I commanded her to get in the police car. The thinking wasn't turning me on.

We collapsed naked on the bed. She began to massage my dick and balls while licking and sucking. It took me a while to respond but when I finally did I came on strongly. Things were getting serious when I finally stopped her. "We are forgetting something," I got up, realising there was a risk with our activity of me contracting the STD (And anything else for that matter.) I fossicked in the bedside cabinet and took out an old tired packet of condoms and popped one out.

Sitting back on the bed Lisa brought me back up and rolled on a condom. Using Lisa's determination to have me accept her back I took the opportunity to try little experiment. Initially we cuddled and caressed, we nuzzled and kissed one another deeply.

Lisa became increasingly animated. I turned her over on to her stomach and spread her legs. I reached through her magnificent bush with my fingers. Once penetrating her swollen lips Lisa's famous girl juice was in abundance. I worked her vagina and clit rhythmically, gradually increasing the vigour. I turned her over and pushed her legs back over her head. Lisa is very supple.

"Put your arms through your legs and pull them back," I demanded.

She obeyed fully exposing her cunt and arse; her bush spread wide and her puffy swollen lips projecting upward with a hint of girl juice beginning to ooze from her vagina. A perfect Viennese Oyster, her butt was spread and her anus dilated to an even obviously well used round hole.

I wanted to see her face but she refused to look at me, keeping her eyes tightly shut with her head to one side. This all just revived the resentment in my mind and the sex started to descend into punishment sex. I roughly fingered her vagina scooping out some juice and smearing on her anus. Then with the juice as lube I thrust my now rigid pole savagely into her arse. Lisa was already raw and sore from her afternoon's exertions and one thrust to the hilt and Lisa yelped in pain. I vigorously pumped while fingering her vagina feeling my cock through the walls. Lisa was still feeling pain and was complaining.

I pulled out, turned her over again and stuffed pillow under her groin and mounted her from the rear. My cock easily slid into her vagina and I began to pump. Our normal lovemaking would be all care, but taking a tip from James, I increased the force of my actions. I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples so she yelped and smacked her butt. Above all, to my shame, I ignored the possibility I might hurt or damage her.

The resentment and the rage of the day enveloped my mind as I slammed her into the pillow. Whack...whack...whack...? With each pound she was yelping but did not protest as though she was accepting my punishment. "Fuck you bitch," I began to hiss and chant. "You are a fucking slut aren't you? Speak up you bitch."

"Yes, yes," she gasped.

"You are a what?"

"Bitch!"

"Bitch what?"

"Bitch, sir!!"

There I heard it.

I lifted her roughly by the waist.

"Grab the bed head, bitch or I'll grind you into the wall, Stick your arse up; go on, fucking higher."

For extra lube I spat on the condom , my cock was seriously rigid and I grabbed some of Lisa's girl juice which was oozing from her pussy lips.

With two fingers I stabbed it back into her anus then a third finger twisting, then another handful and again I stabbed and twisted I fingered both her holes. Lisa began chanting, "fuck my arse sir, fuck my arse," quietly at first and then louder and louder.

With that and without warning I then stabbed my prick back into her arse. As I did she bellowed. "Fuck sir, you has cock has grown. You're hurting me sir!"

"What was that bitch? "

"You are hurting me sir!"

"I am hurting you...what... sir, bitch?"

"SIR JAMES , SIR!"

At that point I prematurely ejaculated.

Not willing to carry on I rolled over and sat up.

Lisa was shaking her head.

"Do you realise what you just called me Lisa?"

She seemed to be confused.

"You called me James and sir?"

I got up and put on a pair of shorts. I made my way to the spare bedroom and tried to sleep there for the night. Lisa slept alone.

The next morning I got up to find Lisa already in the kitchen.

I was feeling contrite, Lisa seemed relaxed.

"Tea?"

"Yes please."

"How did you sleep?"

"Shite."

"Me too."

This morning's conversation was going to be led by Lisa.

"You know about polyamory don't you."

"Of course......Hang on didn't you bring this up about a year ago? You got me to watch some documentary."

"That was about polygamy."

"Yeah but you asked me if I would accept a polyamorist relationship. And I said I am not into ménage de trois or swinging I am just into Lisa. Why are you mentioning it now, are you proposing that you want such a relationship with me and James?"

"Well...."

"Listen, one, you do not force such a relationship on a hapless husband who has been cheated on for about two years. You propose that at the beginning of a relationship. Two, I would not even think of sharing you with a guy that treats you that roughly, gives you the clap and demands you call him sir. That is sick Lisa. The man is sick. I am beginning to suspect that this man has an unhealthy control over you that can only end in tears and worse if you allow the relationship to continue."

Our relationship regressed. Lisa went quiet again.

I suspected that Lisa had been on the phone to James before I arose. I was not going to be controlled by that prick.

Today was Saturday. I thought it was time to get our respective parents involved. The bottom line was I wanted the old Lisa back. I had decided I categorically did not want divorce. And I suspect the way James was operating, to get her out from under his control and achieve some kind of reconciliation would not happen without the complete love and support from our families.

We visited both families that day, explained the situation but spared them the gory details. I noticed the light go out in my Mothers eyes toward Lisa, but even so my mother never at any time said anything disparaging about Lisa.

We presented the situation as a hiccup in the marriage that we were working through. Both parents had no inkling of anything untoward so it came as quite a shock. Both were, of course, concerned for the children and expressed this in no uncertain terms but gave us a promise of undying support in getting over our difficulties.

The next weeks went slowly without particular incident. We both resigned from the gym. I did not feel like joining another. We were both tested for STDs and Lisa tested positive for gonorrhoea and was treated for it. I was lucky. Considering the passion of our sex on that night, the use of the condom was highly inadequate.

Welfare visited us on the advice of the police. Lisa's storey was that it was a spontaneous, hideous mistake and she had been caught up in the moment and completely forgot about the baby. Although they were charged for doing an indecent act in public it was going to take a while before that came to court. In the broader scheme of things this would be seen as a minor offence especially in the light that it was not in a highly public location.

The most disturbing event for me was when the DNA tests were revealed. Yes I was the father of Sarah and Hugo but I could not be the father of little Jimmy. Internally I took that badly as I had been somewhat in denial about the possibility. I did not say a lot to Lisa but she stared at me intently as I read the result. She could not have missed the ashen face the slumping shoulders. I left the room went outside and cried.

But we carried on.

Bye and bye I got the feeling things were not coming right. Lisa and I were civil to one another but there was no sex and apart from some cuddling on the couch and at bedtime very little intimacy.

I could not lock Lisa up during the day. Naively, I guess, I wanted to trust her. I did not attempt to track her but I did ask Carolyn and Dave that if they saw the blue hatch back or any car parked nearby give me a call.

Eventually I had coffee with a casual friend I had at the gym, Gordon. He was also a fellow engineer so we saw one another through institute events and such like, so our friendship had carried on.

Apparently James and Hera were not franchisees but were only managing the gym. They had arrived just before Lisa and I joined the gym. There had quickly developed a group of women at the gym known to everyone else there as James's disciples. They used to hang about James like bees round a honey pot. Lisa had very much been part of this group. In fact she was quite the Queen Bee.

"Did you realise that she was regularly on the desk there?" Gordon asked.

I had to admit I did not and the enquired if she had recently made an appearance to which he replied she had not.

I asked about Friday nights. Gordon said that there was never any social occasion on Fridays in fact James regularly disappeared pretty early and he supposed Lisa did, thinking about it. Gordon's wife, Claudia, attended the Gym as well and although she was not one of James disciples, would know if there was an after gym Friday social group.

We both speculated on the charisma of James. Neither, Gordon nor I could fathom it, as to us he seemed unpleasant. Gordon did say that he seemed to give a lot of one on one time to the women and he would give them his complete focus. He seemed quite an intense character and he was treated as an unofficial counsellor by the women.

I asked if Gordon's wife had been caught up in any of this. Gordon did not think so. Gordon and Claudia went together most nights and James appeared to be attracted to a type. I asked, "what was that?"

Gordon replied, "Oh easy, the sexy ones, but usually unattached."

"Your wife must have presented a challenge because she was sexy but married," suggested Gordon.

Gordon then added as an afterthought, "Claudia hated James with a vengeance but she never said why. "

He said, "He would ask Claudia and get back to me."

I had never disposed of the bag of lingerie that we had retrieved from Hera. I suppose I had the vain thought that Lisa would wear them for me. One day I was putting away some washing and noticed they were missing. I broached the subject with Lisa expecting some excuse but she tersely replied that it was none of my business.

I was immediately filled with dread so later that day when dropping the kids off at her parents; I asked Ed and Pandora if Lisa had said anything about James. They said no but I was stunned when they said that she had told them that she and I had been discussing separation. That was the first I heard about this possibility.

I said nothing to her parents. When I got back home Lisa was not there but when she finally arrived I pressed her on this. Her first response was that our relationship was going nowhere. Then she started on about that Jimmy was James's son too and he would like access to him as he didn't have a son of his own.

This was the first time that she admitted she had been seeing him. My hackles were right up as she had expressly promised that she would never see him again let alone the thought of Jimmy being given over to him.

"What about his wife and daughters?" I sarcastically suggested.

"Oh, that's OK; they are going through the process of divorce."

At that point the conversation turned emotional and we ended both in each other's arms expressing our love for one another but for me it was desperate. I was begging her and eventually hated myself for it. She seemed to back off the separation idea but there were no promises. We pored ourselves wine and spent a long evening talking as we used to.

This time it was about the times we have had. As the wine took effect we retired to our bedroom. Lisa spent some time showering and preparing and finally appeared at the door to the en-suite in just a pair of black and scarlet lacy panties. Silhouetted against the light of the en-suite her body looked perfect. She moved toward me with wonderful breasts swaying seductively. Lisa wanted to make it up to me and I felt my cock hardening as she climbed onto the bed to kneel between my legs. She took my cock between her hands and I reached out and began to slowly peel off her panties.

What I revealed was not her famous hairy under bikini but a completely shaved pussy. My first response was a shocked, "it's gone." Her response was a husky, "You like it? I thought I would do something especially sexy for you."

I was stuck for words. Although she was talking with the voice of lust, her pussy betrayed her. Lisa's mons was prominent containing a long slit but it was clam tight completely concealing her clit and lips from view.

This was not my customary horny Lisa

The reality of it finally came to me like a clap of thunder and I finally shouted, "Slut! You haven't done that for me, I would never want that. You know that! You've fuckin' done it for him. Get off me bitch!!!!!"

It was some three or four uneasy weeks later that Lisa's dad called me up and asked me to meet him for lunch. It seems they had met James. Behind my back, he and Lisa had been doing quite the charm offensive. He had met James a couple of times and both had arrived one evening when I had been working or with our children. They formally announced Lisa's plan for separation. Lisa's parents were puzzled but went along with the idea. James then sent Lisa's mum an expensive bouquet of flowers and her Dad a bottle of whiskey.

Her Dad wanted to know from me what was going on from my perspective.

I broke down and told him the whole story in all its gory details. At the end he had his head in his hands saying he had no idea. We both shared the dread that James was suspect and this would not end well. James had even had lunch with Lisa's Mum alone and she thought him, 'lovely.'

We both agreed that although we had doubts about a divorce, I probably had little choice. However in separation he agreed that the children apart from jimmy should not go with Lisa and that they would support me on that.

Separation in New Zealand is the road to divorce and the process would last two years.

On arriving back at my office, that very afternoon, I received a call to say the blue hatch back was up the drive and parked in front of our garage.

I immediately drove home but parked on the road, I made my way quietly into the house and I could hear them in our bedroom.

I paused at the partially open door.

Even there I could smell the musky aroma of sex.

An almost uncontrollable rage started to fill my head. I paused and breathed deeply.

Adrenalin pumping, I burst into the room

"What in the name of fuck are you doing?"

I drew myself to my full height as I said that and thumping the air.

Lisa gasped. She was obviously naked in bed pulling the sheets up to her chin. James was pulling up his shorts he looked up and was totally flat footed.

This thick set muscly guy responded by covering his head. Not knowing what I was going to do next he cowered and whimpered.

Giving him no time to recover I advanced, glaring at him, wary of how he might respond. To me he was a worm, insignificant prey. I crouched slightly approaching him slowly my body tightly sprung; I was spoiling for a fight and if he became aggressive I was ready for him.

He didn't

He remained cowering

Wanting to humiliate him I bellowed, "Get the fuck out of here."

I was not giving him room to regain composure. He seemed to be dithering and I could see his hands nervously shaking. He seemed to be in flight mode so I gave him an escape path, leaving room for him to literally scamper out and down the stairs. I followed him out purposely and he continued through the front door.

Humiliation complete.

I left it at that, locking the doors and returning to Lisa. Lisa was as angry as hell. And so was I.

"Why the fuck does James want to fuck you in our marriage bed?"

"Well he thinks you weak and would not do anything about it."

"Well if I am so weak what am I doing here persevering and trying to repair the damage to our marriage? I am no cuck that is going to stand by and let him do it and walk away. I would have thought the weak thing to do would be to divorce which I would have been entirely entitled to do as soon as you were discovered."

Silence

"And your big brave alpha male certainly seemed wimpish enough when I busted him. Is that the new brave!!?"

Lisa murmured, "Well I may have talked up your martial arts prowess a bit."

She paused for a bit then angrily got up and shoved me onto the bed. Before I could recover she swiftly straddled me then pulled the lips of her cunt apart displaying a dilated red and ravished vagina. A great glob of cum appeared at the entrance of her vagina. It then dropped onto the fly of my trousers.

Lisa's loyalty was now firmly for her new man and she had just done what her new he-man partner could not. She viciously retaliated by turning the tables and attempting to humiliate me, herself. Clearly she was totally lost to me.

In retrospect the action does not surprise me. It seemed that Lisa was now capable of anything she would have never have done before. An alien had taken her over and was sitting on me. The Lisa I once knew only existed in another life.

Despite the provocation and the spite that caused Lisa to do this, I recovered some semblance of calm, not wanting to dignify her defiance by doing anything rash.

"That action," I said, "negates once and for all any attempt by me to repair this marriage. It absolves me from any possible guilt attached to my own actions.

Your fate is now entirely up to you and believe me you will suffer the consequences of what you have done. That little attempt to humiliate me was fucking unnecessary and irrelevant. Whatever happens, you're leaving; full stop. And nice of you, by the way, not to discuss our separation with me and leave it to others to do your fucking dirty work.

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers
12