All Comments on 'Earthquake Ch. 02'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wouldn't have thought it possible to write erotica without an ounce of passion in it, but viola!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"The plot.... thickens!" Great story... next up, the earthquake! [cue suspenseful music]

5/5!!!!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Weird read. Hard to care about any of the characters here. Gaz comes across as a total blockhead, desperately clinging to the ghost of a person who hasn't existed for a while, if she ever did. Less said about Lisa, the better. She has zero personality, just does whatever asinine thing the plot requires of her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Fucking cunt. Fucking prick. You had me right on the edge and bam. The end. Excellent. Please continue...

Five Stars

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

"Then came the fateful day" A cliffhanger!?!?!? How evil of you! 😉 This an interesting tale and I look forward to reading more of it. Soon, hopefully.

-

Thank-you for this good read.

-

Pasqual

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I don't know if you're a cuckold as a writer or just don't understand life itself. No matter what it is, your protagonists are ugly characters with nothing, absolutely nothing, good about them. An idiot who pretends to be an engineer and should therefore think and act pragmatically and a submissive whore who has as much of mother instincts as a cow of dancing! This story is not a good one, nor is it recommended. You should at least be fair enough to display "cuckold" under your "tags" so that I don't have to read that crap !!

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 3 years ago
RAKIURA IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY WRITER

At least in this story Rakiura gives his two main characters an equal opportunity at life, and this explains why they are BOTH retards. The wife is written as a vacuous slut with the IQ of a vacuum cleaner (not a bad analogy now that I think about it. She sucks in more ways than one), and the husband comes across as a man with half a brain. I kept hoping for someone to go to the police after they learnt of the children’s abusive treatment by Hera and James, and with the testimony of Sarah and Hugo the shit would have well and truly hit the fan. But wait, this is a Rakiura story so anything obvious to normal people is ignored, and instead we go on a journey with the husband that felt like wading through neck-high treacle as he planned, then pondered, then wondered if the vacuum cleaner could be redeemed, and then had a family meeting, then wondered and pondered some more. By this time I was screaming at him to just take his two kids and never look back. I even had an appreciation for our ‘merican friends who solve this sort of dilemma with a high-velocity lump of lead or severe violence to the snake who charmed the Hoover, but alas, this is NZ so we react in more genteel ways (unfortunately, in this case).

~

Rakiura, I don’t think I can read anymore of this. I just know the guy will cave in and take her back. She will have the usual mental illness to justify her actions, and he in return will still have the mental illness that accepts it. Man, I pity the kids. By the way, I gave the first chapter a 5 because it was emotionally gut-wrenching, but now I have very little empathy with the retarded husband and I won’t score this one. Still appreciate the effort, so genuine thanks for that.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

This story is turning to a weak-minded mush of shit as far as the protagonist is concerned. I never realized that Kiwi men were carrying such small sacks of testicles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pencarrow, I think you misunderstand the nature of the fantasies of this typist; police were not called about violent child abuse, because the fantasy is about bottom of the barrel worthless pieces of shit not being held in contempt by anyone worth respect, as happens to the target audience of this text in real world, but instead their crimes and abuse are magically being ignored.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Seven stories in three days? Try slowing down; quality, not quantity.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

@Pencarrow...absolutely. What father is going to put up with his kids being abused without calling the cops? And getting a restraining order to keep Lisa away from them would be easy at that point. The very tone of the people is stupid. His former mother in law is on board with the crap? His father in law is helping him plan to get back together, but not really. And why the hell would he want the bitch? He should have gone nuclear on finding the asshole fucking his wife in his bedroom, arrest be damned. Let it all go public. totally asinine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think others have adequately pointed out how vapid and venal your characters are, and of course the stories of their lives. What I find curious, and heartening, is that you have this outlet for your obvious social and intellectual dysfunction. Have you ever sought help, or have you convinced yourself that the warped sociopathic characters in your stories are just alternative life styles and ways of thinking?

Unfortunately for you it doesn't matter. Reality doesn't care what you think (hope?), nor what every moron thinks who gets their values and ideas from social media. A normal man would have never married Lisa. Normal parents would have condemned her actions. All perversion and abnormality ends up being self destructive, and self erasing. Its called Natural Selection, and it is immune to political correctness and psychobabble and academic perversion of truth and reality.

Try reading the history of the Eugenics movement, or Communism, or any other attempt to ignore normal everyday human nature. Nature and God say fuck you and your philosophies and your ideals and your social engineering. They don't care.

Nor should we. Lisa is mentally ill. Her husband is mentally weak. As usual it is the children who will pay the price for their parents' weaknesses and failures. That's the truth.

Maybe these stories are your call for help. I hope you get it.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a useless writer we have here. You get people all worked up then slam them into the ground with a totally disgusting ending. If I could rate this lower then a 1 I would do it in a heartbeat. Screw you bastard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So it is OK that children get abused and smacked around? He keeps an eye out for HER protection? Take the kids, leave the slut.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456almost 3 years ago
Please

Please give the husband some balls.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

One thing I hold all LW stories too is "believability" and this story is pushing that standard to the limit. The narrative is excellent and there are a few plot lines interwoven to keep me reading. However, you are not doing a good job documenting Lisa's fall (marginal psycho-babble only) and there is no way the character you presented as her husband would behave as you've explained thus far. Only "real" solution for this sordid tale is divorce and the wrath of God on James and, likely Hera. I guess we'll find out! 4*

DenaliFXDenaliFXalmost 3 years ago
YOU CAN'T STOP NOW

I don't understand why commenters can't accept 'family' and the lives of the children which will surely be impacted more and more as time goes on. This could be an interesting trail to follow.... let's see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quick scan, not worth commenting on this turd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please stop. The first chapter was ok leaning towards pretty good. This installment was awful. The husband turned into a wuss, there was hints of abuse, mom abandons her two children... Youve written this into a hole you cant get out of.

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

Totally ridiculous babble with a down under accent. My aussie friends are Evan embarrassed. 1*

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You've written the weakest, most worthless snot of a husband.

Not sure whats wrong with him but no man would continually go through this unless he was emotionally dependent on that worthless cunt. Must be the case, because Ive seen jellyfish with more spine.

So while you write very well, your story is rather bad. Still dont feel anything emotional in this, just a cheating idiotic submissive twat, a hubby who's just this much short of licking James cum from Lisa's pussy with the balls of a chipmunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe that a husband would put up with her crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm sure Lisa will be found not really at fault because James "brainwashed" her or something. And her husband wasn't romantic and attentive enough. And whatever other excuse is given. To that I say, give me a break!! It is despicable that this author continues to use mental illness or submissiveness as an excuse for the horrible acts you have your women commit. They're not!

Then you don't even give full explanations of why things happen. And somehow the husband always has to take a large share of the blame. Of course, they likely played a role in marital issues but they are NOT to blame for their wives evil actions.

And often things don't even make sense! This guy finds out his son isn't his, is sad for a bit, and then continues right on!!! The wife never even apologizing!!! As if that's not a huge, soul-crushing betrayal that at the very LEAST deserves a sincere and genuine apology in order to stay together. (By-the-way, I don't think Edda ever apologized for that in her story either. Nor did she explain putting her husband's picture by the bed to "watch" her betray and humiliate him. Very frustrating!)

Back to this story, there's the scene in their bedroom. It wasn't enough for her to have sex with her lover in her marital bed! Oh noooo, she had to go so far as to squeeze his cum onto her husband. That is beyond sick and degrading. But I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't own up to and apologize for that either. She may even be given an out by "not remembering." Disgusting.

And what kind of father doesn't report when his kids have been abused! Especially with the baby likely still being hurt. Hera and James should have been charged no question!! And Lisa too for that matter for putting her children in that situation. That is called neglect and child abuse!

But I bet all will be fine in the end. Instances like her putting her lover's cum on her husband all but forgotten. Or leaving her child alone in a forest so she can have public sex! Not a big deal. It's just not believable.

I honestly do not understand this author. The majority of comments are negative with EXTREMELY ​valid points. And the small amount of supporters are those who are almost always on the wrong side of history as commentators. Yet the insanity continues.

I don't know if the author was betrayed by a highly educated woman. Or is the one doing the betraying. I don't know if they are a very weak-willed man in their relationship. Or someone involved with a weak man. Or perhaps their parents or someone close to them fits into one or more of these categories. Was their mother horrible? Or are they the horrible mother? Whatever the case, there seems to be an obsession with portraying educated women as mentally ill, selfish, evil, whores; who are terrible wives and mothers. And conversely portraying men as weak, easily manipulated martyrs; willing to forgive literally anything in order to reconcile. I honestly pray for this author. No sarcasm. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No. Simply no way. A former Rugger like the Gaz is described as would never let a man run from his house after coming in to find him and his wife in a sexual situation. That james would have been so busted up he'd be eating his meals through a straw, peeing through a catheter and sporting a new line of home Do-It-Yourself Sex Reassignment vaginas! Gaz would be a new polyamorist with his second bitch wife Jamie.

Come on Rakiura10! MAKE IT SO!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

" I am no cuck that is going to stand by and let him do it and walk away."

He said seconds after literally standing by and letting him walk away

Also he let his daughter go over to a harem fuck house, got a report that she had been beaten and did nothing?

And then a friend of his suggested the reason his wife is a fuck hole who lets her owner abuse her children is because he never got her flowers?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

the kids get hit and your worried about the whore and her lover. He deserves anything that happens further.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
What

What an apology of a man he is.When he caught his wife and James in his bed,he should have kicked the shit out of James .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck a Doodle.

What a wimp! jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As soon as innocent kids are getting hit or abused especially by someone who is not their parents the fucking cops should have been called, this story and the MC was already on thin ice and now it cracked opened and drown.

NoctLucis528NoctLucis528over 2 years ago

eh?wtf is this?too many unwanted words,blah blah blah,kills off the mood,background of people blah blah bullshiit!this is not a cuck story,its a revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This husband character is more irritating than all of the other characters combined. His sheer idiocy is beyond comprehension. He is a willing cuck whether he admits it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You insulated the intelligence of every reader her with this utterly ludicrous story.

He catches her. Fucks her at home, she FULL of STD's and he feels contrite the next morning?

Give this cuck a sex change operation. He is an abject failure as a man.

Christ, you must be another feminized male cuck.

As I promised in the first chapter, I done with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My thoughts echoh, LOUDLY, those below.

This story plot is atrocious from nearly every perspective.

HE'S conciliatory? She has God only know what STDs on board and he fucks just a few hours after he watches her fucking like a whore?

You insult every reader here, says those balless cucks.

Please stop posting on this site.

ariaDnvariaDnvalmost 2 years ago

downgrade to an animal

no human is that stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is teetering on the brink of disaster. How much more of a pussy boi can you portray the MC as? How can someone as spineless and limp wristed as this sorry excuse for a man ever have been a rugby player?

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

Gaz is such a poor excuse for a human being. “When did you last give her flowers?” And he is concerned he mistreated her? I guess he should be, since she preferred to live with a guy who screwed her ass raw, treated her like shit, and ordered her around like a grunt. And Gaz, so tough her shows his manliness by scaring James but letting him scoot by. Ahh, toughness personified. But Gaz did yell, “Get out!” And you know, let’s work it through when you had a kid with James, named Jimmy for god’s sake. What a manly rugby player he is, then. Seriously, the character is written like he’s supposed to be a tough guy, but he has no self respect and no actual toughness in his actions. Makes me want to strangle him, seems dim witted and weak, thus far. The fact James gave Lisa gym gear, and Gaz says, “Oh shit, you’re probably right,” as though that would be a real justification for Lisa’s actions, I mean, c’mon!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is the MC a man or a wimp? Can’t even begin to express how disgustingly putrid his actions and behaviour seem in this context!….look at the extract below…

‘Say, an initial separation of 6 months and maybe you will realise what a social reprobate you have shacked up with and just maybe we can work something through.’…

After all this..he still wants to try?… are New Zealand males just like the UK ones..devoid of anything called Gonads?… duck….man duc!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Silly convoluted nonsense. No man would be this passive especially with how his background was written. Inconsistent and totally unbelievable.1

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This guy is a fucking moron. Practically brain dead. The con man brainwashes his wife and he dances around like a fucking gay prima donna. "Oh I wonder what she's doing?" If he wants to remain married (horrible choice, but that's what's written) he's actually got to take a stand and fuck the asshole up or remove his wife and family from that situation. It's like watching your 12 year old shooting up heroin and wringing your hands; "oh please don't take that, oh please stop". Fuck that!

I couldn't read anymore of this story. Too stupid for words.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐ The MC is a total fucking stupid pussy. I'm suprised he didn't suck James's cum out of his wifes pussy.

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Like reading a shopping list. And theMC is a moron.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Jeez the author really sucks. Quality sucks, the MC is a stupid wimp who keeps trying to find excuses for the psycho lying bitch slut instead of doing what needs to be done.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Everything is interesting, and it can pull the reader along, but I am absolutely flummoxed as to why the MC, the cuckolded husband, has ANY interest, at all, in Lisa. "Let cheating sluts go" is a fair rule to follow.

She wanted polyamory and was not going to be faithful at all, ever again. Why had MC determined not to divorce? No reasoning is given, just that statement.

Seems like James has his hooks well into Lisa's mom as well, and maybe more than that...

enderlocke77enderlocke7715 days ago

oh god theres another part to this lol. never going to New Zealand lol. not a crime to abuse kids there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous