EARTHSHAKER

Story Info
At a party, Heidi's snooping leads to humiliation and bliss.
2.7k words
4.39
18.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the party went on, Heidi took the opportunity to leave her purse in the "coat room", which was really just an excuse for Heidi to snoop around in Kirsten's (the host) bedroom to gossip about on Monday morning with their mutual coworkers, who were also attending the party.

Heidi was tall & thin, with reddish hair, a slightly long nose, slight chipmunk cheeks & freckles, but all of that worked for her as she was still very attractive.

The first few minutes, Heidi found nothing of interest in the nightstand and first two dresser drawers, but in the back of her underwear drawer, Heidi found a red, 7" inch vibrator. OMG! BINGO! Heidi thought as she examined the vibrator.

Heidi knew very little about vibrators as she was a little on the uptight side and had never actually owned one, but this one still struck her as odd. It felt heavy and it looked complicated.

Turning over the red vibrator, Heidi noticed that it seemed to have tiny bumps in certain spots and on the side, in metallic silver lettering was the word, EARTHSHAKER.

Heidi was generally cautious, but the impulsive part of her mind said, I have to try this out!

Locking the bedroom door, Heidi raised the hem of her tiny black dress, kicked off her panties, laid down on top of all the coats that were covering the bed and turned on the vibrator, unaware of what would be in store for her.

The EARTHSHAKER came to life, buzzing, vibrating, warming up and recalculating...

Running the tip of the vibrator over her recently shaved pussy (her husband, Gary, thought it would spice up their sex life. It didn't) caused her to shiver and undulate her hips. Oh wow!

Slowly sliding the vibrator over the lips of her pussy, the warmth and vibrations of it tingled and teased her (now moist) pussy, promising more...

Biting her lower-lip, Heidi began to very slowly, slide the EARTHSHAKER inside of her pussy and she immediately felt the tantalizing sensations as the alternating warmth and mini-jolts of pleasure started to slowly build within her, shuddering as those bumps she noticed earlier hit her hidden sweet spots.

Pulling the top of her dress down, Heidi used her other hand to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples to the rhythm of the devilish machine sliding in and out of her. Holy shit, I get it now, this thing is fucking awesome! She thought, not realizing that soon, she would be incapable of coherent thought.

In addition to the warmth and sweet buzzing in her pussy, Heidi was aware of a delicious and growing tautness radiating in her limbs, like a rubber band stretching, but feeling sooo good. The euphoric tension continued to increase and Heidi was dimly aware that those cooing and whimpering sounds were coming from her.

Having lost all sense of time, Heidi gripped the side of the bed with her free hand, while continuing to plunge the EARTHSHAKER in and out of her now, sopping wet pussy, pushing herself closer and closer to a crescendo of ecstasy, unbearable tension building to a peak of blinding pleasure. Oh God, it's too much, too good! She thought as she started to cry from the intensity of the sensations.

Beyond the sounds of her own moans and cooing of pleasure that she could no longer suppress, Heidi was dimly aware of the rattling of the doorknob and then heard someone on the other side of the door say, "Why is this door locked? Is someone in there?"

OH FUCK! NO! is what Heidi thought as the door handle kept rattling, followed by a knock on the door.

"Is someone in there? I want my coat!" the voice said followed by a loud, annoying knock.

It's Miriam! It's fucking Miriam from accounting! Heidi thought as the red vibrator continued to send her to new heights of what was looking to be a sense-shattering orgasm. "D-don't come in!" Heidi yelled.

There was now more commotion outside the door; Heidi could vaguely hear Kirsten's voice just before there was an authoritative knock, followed by Kirsten's insistent voice asking, "Hello, whoever is in there, please unlock this door. Miriam wants her coat."

Heidi's teary-eyes were wide with horror as she thought, Oh my god, what am I going to do?! even as the EARTHSHAKER continued to tease and torment its helpless prey.

Over the sounds of her own moans & whimpers and the taunting buzzing of the red vibrator, Heidi heard the sound of the door getting unlocked. NO NO NO, I CAN'T STOP MYSELF!! Heidi thought as she imagined everyone (including her annoying husband, Gary and Kirsten's hunky husband, Bill) walking in on her in her current state and it was that visual (along with the unrelenting assault of the EARTHSHAKER) that set her off, over the edge into a state of unbearable orgasmic bliss.

Kirsten (a generically-pretty California surfer-girl in her late 20's who's tan had faded over the winter, wearing a white misaddress & pumps) stood there in the doorway, blue-eyes wide and mouth agape in shock said, "OH. MY. GOD!!"

Standing rigid in the doorway, Kirsten was indirectly pushed forward into the room by other party goers behind her, who were curious about what the commotion was, including Gary, her husband and Kirsten's husband Bill (entering with a plate of potato chips he was eating).

Party goers entering the room saw Heidi laying on top of the coats that had been thrown on the bed, her mouth open and drooling, eyes were teary, glazed over with mascara running down her face, the top of her dress was pulled down, exposing her tits and the hem had been pulled up to her waist, revealing her bare pussy as she continued to thrust the red vibrator in and out of it, making wet sopping sounds adding to the chorus of her moans and the vibrator's buzzing.

Trapped in orgasm, Heidi struggled and was able to blurt out, "G-GUH-GET THE FUCK OUT!" as she continued to uncontrollably pleasure herself.

Red faced and furious, Kirsten snapped back, "Fuck you! Who the fuck do you think you are that you can come into my home and use MY vibrator?!?", her face turning red, having realized what she'd just said in front of all of her guests.

Gary, not the best in a crisis even under normal situations, was completely frozen and silent, struggling to process the fact that his wife was furiously masturbating with a vibrator in front of their friends and co-workers, with her tits and pussy exposed to everyone's gaze. Finally deciding to do something, Gary reached over to take the vibrator out of his wife's hand, which prompted Heidi to slap his hand away and scream, "G-GET TH-THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME GARY! G-GET OUT OF HERE!"

Heidi saw the hurt look in Gary's eyes, but she didn't care; the EARTHSHAKER was taking her to heaven and she was happy to see him throw his hands up in the air in an I'm Done fashion and leave even as a few more people entered. The room was getting crowded.

Tara, that young new short-haired temp that everyone thought was a lesbian asked, "Oh my God, whatever that thing is, I need it in my life!" as she watched Heidi writhing helplessly in ecstasy, under the thrall of the EARTHSHAKER.

Somewhat awestruck, watching Heidi twitch, spasm and moan uncontrollably on her bed, Kirsten replied in a detached and envious tone, "It's...it's very, very intense and very, very addictive..." and in the back of her mind, she also thought, We're going to have to throw out that mattress...

One of the people standing next to Kirsten, tall, thin with glasses and greasy long hair turned and said to her with a leering smile, "Wait, so that's your vibrator? That's hot!" prompting Kirsten to give him a sideways glance that was a mixture of embarrassment and repulsion of the thought of discussing an aspect of her sex life with one of the IT nerds, who were all known to be disgusting perverts and had only been invited to her party, because not doing so would have created office-drama.

Frustrated with how her party was going and with Heidi, Kristin said, "She's not even using it right and she's only on level 2."

Tara asked, "Level 2? How many levels does it have?" as she was checking out Heidi's tits, wishing she could suck and nibble on them.

Without thinking, Kristin said, "It goes up to level 20, but I could never get past level 9 without passing out..." and then seeing the intern's lusty grinning response to her question, Kristen became even more flushed and red-faced and said, "I can't believe I'm talking about my vibrator in front of you people!"

Bill, Kirstin's hunky husband, watched poker-faced as Heidi continued to pleasure herself with that novelty vibrator that Kirsten had picked up at Naughty & Nice, a sex-boutique in Sierra Diabla.

In his defense, was a little buzzed and stoned at this point when he said, "Two things. One, Heidi has a decent set of tits and two, I thought I told you to get rid of that thing."

Turning towards Bill and choosing to ignore his first point, Kirstin said, "It cost $2000 dollars, I'm NOT just going to throw it away!"

Seemingly shocked to find one of his guests masturbating in his bedroom, Bill did seem surprised and angry when he turned to face his wife and asked, "WHAT?!? YOU SPENT $2000 ON A DILDO?!?"

Now shouting, to match her husband's voice-level and to be heard over Heidi's moans, which had become very loud, Kirstin said, "IT'S NOT A DILDO, IT'S A STATE-OF-THE-ART FEMININE PLEASURE SYSTEM, SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO PROVIDE BLENDED-ORGASMS AND THAT PRICE INCLUDED A CAR-CHARGER AND BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE VIBRATING BALL-GAG & BUTT-PLUG!"

Even with the loudness of their argument, no one was paying attention to Bill & Kirstin, their attentions were drawn to Heidi, helplessly moaning and writhing before them.

Even in her dazed state, Heidi was aware that the room was becoming more crowded, with people getting pushed closer to the bed, surrounding her and making her feel as though she were performing a sex show for a private audience and that sudden thought fantasy sent her spiraling upwards into bliss as she continued to work the EARTHSHAKER.

Although barely tethered to Earth, Heidi happened to make eye contact with one of the leering IT nerds, who winked at her. For some reason this annoyed Heidi and she gasped out, "Fuh-fuck you!"

The IT nerd smiled at her and replied to Heidi, "Maybe later; right now it looks like you've got your hands full. So to speak..." which prompted laughter from some of the people nearby, who were watching her, like that lesbo temp, Tara, who kept staring at her exposed tits.

Heidi wanted to launch a scathing reply, but still cresting in mid-orgasm and humiliated, she was in no state to engage in verbal sparring with a creep she had never spoke to at work.

Some of the party goers had started throwing dollar bills on the bed and at Heidi, with many of the bills sticking to her body that was moist from sweat, tears and pussy juice.

As Heidi continued to helplessly moan & writhe for everyone's entertainment, a series of mini-orgasms

shook her and heralded the arrival for her first G-spot orgasm. "AAAAAAHH!!" Heidi screamed as her pussy squirted all over the bed and everyone's coats.

The party goers were divided as some hooted & hollered and threw even more cash at her, while others were concerned about their coats and Kirstin deciding that they were absolutely going to have to throw out the mattress.

Heidi felt as though she was floating out of her body as she was tortured with the most intense, consuming and longest orgasm of her life, that to her, seemed to go on forever (it actually lasted 6.25 minutes which is noteworthy, but not the world's record) with her screaming as ascended to previously unexplored levels of pure pleasure, her spirit being stretched into unbearable bliss.

As the orgasm subsided, Heidi started to pass out, but was roughly awoken by an angry and jealous Kirstin, who screamed, "Oh no no no, you're not going to sleep here; I want you OUT of my house!"

Although dazed & exhausted, Heidi was quickly brought awake by an overwhelming sense of humiliation, everyone still staring and leering at her. Standing up and trying to avoid eye contact, Heidi tried to straighten her dress (not realizing that her left tit was hanging out and that the dress had bunched up in the back, leaving her bare ass completely exposed to view.

One of her shoes had disappeared and so had her panties, but Heidi was in no mood or shape to look for them. Heidi lopsidedly walked out of the room, past everyone (with almost everyone checking out and appraising her bare ass) and, in a voice that was hoarse and dry from screaming in pleasure said, "Gary, let's go. We're going home. Now."

Gary, who had been forlornly sitting down in front of a cold cut platter and had finished off half a six-pack, looked up dazed and nodded meekly.

Heidi was about to say something else to Gary, but was distracted by the lesbian intern shouting out, "Nice ass!" and following up, "Seriously though Heidi, you've got a sweet booty!" which prompted some nervous giggles from the party goers.

Realizing that her ass was hanging out and, trying to ignore her feelings of absolute embarrassment and humiliation , Heidi pulled the back of her dress down as she and Gary made it to the front door and were about to leave when Kirstin seemed to be right there and said, "Ah excuse me..." as she reached for Heidi's hand, which to Heidi's surprise, was still holding the EARTHSHAKER in a death grip.

Heidi angrily glared at Kirstin and yanked her hand away, prompting Kirstin to ask incredulously, "Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! You're going to steal my vibrator?"

"Let her have it and good riddance!" Bill said as he closed the door, cutting off Kirstin's very, very angry response to Bill.

Heidi headed towards the passenger side of the car as she said, "You're driving."

Mild alarm in his eyes and still trying to process the night's events said, "But I'm buzzed, you were supposed to dr--"

Annoyed that everyone was trying to ruin the afterglow of the greatest orgasm she had ever had in her life, Heidi cut Gary off with, "I am in NO mood for your shit tonight Gary. You're driving."

Gary nodded, but mumbled, "I hope we don't run into a DUI checkpoint..." as he got in the driver's side.

They drove in awkward silence for a few minutes, before Gary started to say, "I-I don't understand wh--" but was shushed by Heidi, who had her eyes closed and was enjoying the night air on her exposed tits.

But Gary continued with, "We work with most of those people. I don't kn--", but was interrupted by Heidi.

"Then we'll get NEW jobs, now please shut the fuck up!" Heidi snapped and started to lovingly look at the EARTHSHAKER, which Heidi had decided would be a new and permanent fixture in her life from now on.

They continued to drive in even MORE awkward silence, until Heidi's eyes went wide and she screamed and said, "GARY, we have to go back, turn the car around!"

Disbelievingly, Gary, looked at his wife (and convinced that that fucking vibrator had broken something inside of her and driven her insane) said, "Are you fucking kidding me? We can't go ba-", with the rest of his sentence unfinished as Heidi grabbed for the steering wheel.

As Gary tried to avoid a car accident and with alarm in her eyes, Heidi brandished the vibrator at Gary and screamed, "I don't have the re charger, we have to go back for the re-charger!"

Gary was about to argue, but Heidi grabbed for the wheel again and he said, "Jesus, you're going to cause an accident! OK! OK! We'll go back! Jesus!"

Gary made a u-turn and they drove back towards Kirstin's party.