All Comments on 'Earthworks'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lots of fun, not particularly erotic, but a very nice old school horror story. The other side of Jane Austen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Unusual scene. Not what I expected, but I agree that it should have been listed as "Erotic Horror". That being said: well written, but I will go along with resolution by "coincidence"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird story

The thing I object to was the drugging. People magically go down to the local K-mart and by these types of drugs? Drugs that are so powerful that even a slight overdose can cause horrible side effects, including death. And Rosemary just magically knows the correct dosage? Seems too improbable even for fiction and it ruined any chance the story had to be a good read. Liked SOME of your stories in the past. This one - not so much.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Not quite sure why this would go in Fetish

Erotic horror perhaps. Interesting story though. 3*

redzingerredzingerover 8 years ago
Menacing.

I found it too menacing to be Fetish, I'm afraid I think I agree with the others about it being Erotic Horror!

Good luck, I'm sure it will rebound after the sweeps.

Txxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1530 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...