All Comments on 'Easing Into Mom'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Totally Unbelievable...but HOT!

I love the storyline...as it's a fantasy of mine (and so many others, obviously). The story is just about totally unbelievable, but... hey... it's hot, ok?!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Easing??

Even fantasy needs a belief-factor - this one's is low. The sex is pretty hot - but if you want anal, why not leave it in the Anal Section?

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Regarding the anal comment

You wondered why this isn't listed under anal. I've seen such comments before. It seems to be, since only one category can be used, that 1) the category that fits the bulk of the story is (and should be used) and 2) the category for which there is more of a taboo or which would "turn off" more people than any other in the story is used.

Anal covers, what, only one paragraph while the bulk of the story envolves incest -- and it's anal incest at that. But more importantly, anal does not have the same taboo that incest does. Hell, I hate scat stories, but incest would still trump pissing and such when determining tha category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What happened to the anal?

I liked the story but the anal was seriously lacking in details. Furthermore, you should have let the mother and son continue their relationship without concern for societal taboos.

Continue this story with their divorce and let them marry each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome Simply Awesome!

I am on medication that makes it almost impossible to acheve orgasm, and when I do, it sorta dribbles out and isn't very satisfying. I started reading your story and as it went on I blew a load the size of lake Ontario. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Amasing!!!!!!

multifacetmultifacetover 19 years ago
Good Stroke Story

I enjoyed the premise (tho improbable) of the story.: Well written and very erotic.

I do wish the author hadn't rushed the ending. I would have liked the anal and group sex events elaborated on.

Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OMG

O MY FUCKING GOD

BEST FUCKING STORIE EVER

I LOVED IT

IT WAS FLAWLESS TO ME

I GOT OFF EVEN BEFORE THE END...TWICE!!

AND THEN I FINISHED THE STORY AND EXPLODED!

JED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
That was Hott!!!

Incest is Best. There is no better pussy then the one you came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

MMMMM that story got my cock so hard, I shot a huge load all over my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
easing into mum

made me come before i had chance to get my cock out must go clean up it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DAYUUUM

wooo damn i love this story i came so hard my sis couldnt swallow it all n my mom couldnt either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A good one

A good one to jack off to. I thoroughly enjoyed doing it. It felt great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good hot incest story

This one had some heat, it definitely got my dick's attention! I like it that you had her swallow his cum, maybe next time you can include a facial. I'll jack off to this one a few more times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
real madrid and chelsea sucks

could have been better

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
JERKING

i whacked off to this story many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
no better pussy

One of the commentators below put it perfectly: Incest is best, and there's no better pussy than the one you came out of! That's a truth that should be taught in sex ed courses in high schools everywhere! This story is a fine account of what happens when a mother with a needy cunt and her son with a stiff demanding dick come together. What could be more natural than that a mother opens up her warm motherly twat to her own son? Or than a son sticks his big hard prick up the glorious mommy-cunt between his mother's legs? Each one helping out the one they love most in the world! If that's not natural I don't know what is! Why do so many ignorant people put down motherfucking when it's making more and more people happy? The story shows that shoving your hard prick up your Mom's loving cunt is totally compatible with a married life for you and for your Mom. A mother's loving twat is one of the main places that a boy's heavy balls should be unloading his flood of young sperm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a jack off story

I would have licked more details as to the three get to gathers, also details about gay action between son and step-father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a jack off story

I would have licked more details as to the three get to gathers, also details about gay action between son and step-father.

milfhunter88milfhunter88over 14 years ago
Love It

Top class story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

I cummed hard to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF?

Dear Author, unlike some others is the story line possible? Yes, but only to a point. The story was a bit rushed, especially the end. I would've liked more description (and world building), especially the anal, since the son was so entranced by her large ass. I understand eventually needing to move on to other partners but still being mother & son lovers. ALOT of authors skip that obvious point. (Living at home and not dating questions that family, neighbors, etc. get curious about.) Telling your spouses? WTF?!?!?!?! Hell to the NO! That stuff you take to the grave! Group? Lost me there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

When you decide to kill a good story in the ending you don't mess around author. 5 star to a 1 star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How many times did you knock up your mom.me knocked my mom up six times and even my aunt mom sister

RozomRozomabout 3 years ago

Ummmm...

Just curious, does the mother in the story understand what she said when she calls her son, a son of a bitch?

Think that one through carefully

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1979 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!