East and West Cum Together Ch. 04

Story Info
Things hot up between the 2 couples. Sunita reflects.
5.8k words
4.65
8.3k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers

Sunita was feeling nervous and excited in equal measures. Tonight would take things one step further in their relationship with Max and Paul, the British swingers who were their neighbours. Over the last couple of months, the couples had made a regular bi-weekly night of swinging together. Always over at Max and Paul's, and as separated pairs. Tonight, they would all be in the same room together, and they would be at her and Rajs.

Sunita would get to see her devoted husband Raj, fucking his sexy blonde 'girlfriend.' She wasn't sure how she would react. Max had warned her that it could be traumatic, even now they were regular swingers, comfortable with one another's partners.

Being a home-maker, Sunita had had lots of time to prepare, and she was rightly proud of her efforts. There was plenty of food and drink. She had got lots of the two kinds of beer the men preferred, as incidentally did she and Max, although generally, the girls tended towards wine.

She was certain Raj would be proud of her skills as a hostess, as he always was during their first two years of marriage.

Forgoing her usual attire of choli and sari, or "harem" pants, Sunita had plumped for a brand new western style outfit. A pale blue skirt cut two inches above the knee, which for the still modest and demure Sunita was very short, paired with a soft pink blouse. Both in pastel shades.

The best bit was not in view, however. New satin and lace sexy underwear in violet, all of these colours perfectly matched Sunita's medium brown skin. The final piece in the new look was a pair of sheer, dark, but not black stockings. A garter belt to hold them up matched the underwear.

Sunita felt sexy and surprisingly liberated. Raj was continually telling her how beautiful she was, this was reinforced by both Paul and Max's admiration of her. Indeed, hadn't her mother when she was growing up always told her she was one of the prettiest girls in all of Mumbai, where some of the most beautiful women in the world hail from. Sunita had always thought that a mother's natural exaggeration, but now she was beginning to think it may actually be true.

Not long after Raj arrived home and took a shower; Paul and Max made the short trip across the hall, and the party began.

All four were totally at ease in the other company, small talk and jokes flowing as freely as the drinks.

Max had immediately complemented Sunita on her new outfit, teasing that the skirt was still way too long. Didn't she want the boys to see her assets? Sunita had incredibly long, firm legs. Max's legs were equally as long but more toned and slender.

Paul asked Sunita if she could dance as they do in Bollywood movies, he thought it was called a bhangra dance. Sunita replied that bhangra was traditionally from the Punjab area and she was from Maharashtra, specifically Mumbai. Also, it was a Sikh cultural dance. While she was Hindu. She did admit that now it had transcended into all aspects of the Indian community.

She was worried she would get things wrong as it was a long time since she had done any dancing. After encouragement from everyone, she agreed that she could remember a few steps. Raj found some suitable music, and after a few stumbles, Sunita remembered what she had learnt and was soon lost in her performance.

She was graceful and sexy at the same time, entrancing her watching friends. She wasn't sure who called out "Strip," it was probably one of the men, but it could quite easily have been Max. Knowing Max, it probably was.

Sunita stopped moving until both of her friends and her husband started to chant "Strip! Strip! Strip!" Sunita felt her face burn with embarrassment. They couldn't expect her to remove her clothes to tease and please them. Then she remembered in a short while all four of them would be naked and on the bed together.

Sunita knew what a striptease was, she just didn't know how to do one. Max, understanding her predicament, stood and moved to her. Sunita was horrified to think that Max would take over. Instead, Max stood in front of Sunita, hands resting casually on her hips, whispering in her ear. Just as she went to sit back down, Max squeezed the round globe of Sunita's bum. Only the two girls knew about that little thing that passed between them.

Sunita began to sway her hips, taking up one of the more provocative poses. Raj turned the music up and hit loop on the remote. The song was perfect for this type of dance and had the added advantage of being one of his favourites.

Sunita soon got into the swing of things, swaying and moving, she danced before the watchers, still fully clothed but teasing them with her sensuous movements. She possessed a naturally fluid grace. Sunita was becoming more and more excited as she started to remove her clothing. Her pussy begins to moisten and throb, nipples hardening.

First to go was the blouse; each button was slowly undone, starting at the bottom working upwards. Three were opened allowing a glance at her toned abdomen, the under curve of her tits coming tantalisingly into view before disappearing again. Sunita switched to the top buttons moving downwards this time, revealing the swell of her cleavage. Only one button was now closed. Sunita swayed to stand in front of Max, who undid it, grazing her hands over the swell of Sunita's orbs. Flouncing away Sunita let the blouse fall off her shoulders, shaking herself to aid its drop to the floor.

Paul and Raj looked at each other, wondering why this display and flaunting, teasing even, towards Max.

Spinning around Sunita allowed them all to admire her boobs supported but not fully encased in her bra. Gaining courage, but still, a little unsure Sunita pressed on. Fundamentally she was still a shy and modest girl, learning to live with her wilder side.

Ignoring the music, Sunita stood directly in front of Paul, turned until she was facing away from him and indicated to the zip in her skirt. The invitation plain to read. Paul's hand was hot on her lower back as he steadied her and slid the zip slowly, halfway down before pulling it up again. Sunita glanced back at him and frowned, Paul smiled at her as he pulled it down until it could go no lower finally he undid the clasp at the waist. Sunita took half a step away and pushed the skirt down, shimmying to help it over her hips, allowing it to pool in a heap over her feat. As Paul's hands went out to grab her rounded bum, she skipped away. Giggling and shaking a finger in admonishment at him.

The next thing to go was the bra which Sunita removed while facing away from her enrapt admirers. When she turned to face them, her arms were crossed over her breasts, hiding them from view. She looked at all three of the people seated in front of her, teasing and pouting. Flinging her arms back and wide, she revealed her 36C boobs in all their magnificent glory. Bouncing up and down, dark nipples poking out, hard.

Sunita began to sway this way and that, a slow sensuous motion. A cobra being charmed, alternatively mesmerising its prey.

Embarrassed by the hot, lust-filled eyes that were on her, even Max's, especially Max's. At the same time tremendously turned on by the effect she could see she was having on her audience. All of them wanted her. The look of unadulterated lust on all of their faces plain to see. That delicious and decadent thought spurred Sunita on even more. This evening may not end the way it was expected.

Max lusted after Sunita as much if not more than the men. Her mouth was partly open, and she was panting gently. She wanted Sunita so much that she was almost drooling.

Sunita placed a hand on her belly, fingers pointing down, then slid it lower under the waistband of her panties. Panties which were showing the signs of her excitement caused by the wet patch showing through the flimsy but expensive material. The movements of Sunita's hand made it clear that she was fingering herself. Hidden fingers, playing with her slit and clit. Her eyes closed as her head lolled back, showing the soft skin of her swan-like neck.

Unlike with her dress, Sunita eased the panties down slowly over her hips, pushing them lower and lower. Bending her body as she did so, revealing, yet at the same time hiding her pussy from view. Delicately with the grace of a ballet dancer, she stepped out of the panties and laid them on the floor. The slowness and fluidity that she did it made a seemingly sexless act provocative in the extreme.

She was crouched down, legs pulled together, hiding her nudity, arms crossed over her breasts. She looked as if she was an Art Deco bronze statue, effectively, naked but revealing nothing of her body. It was an image of utmost provocation and sexual invitation.

Pausing for a second building the tension, Sunita suddenly stood tall and proud. Her height was enhanced by the four-inch heels she was wearing. Legs and arms akimbo, proudly displaying her body. Her head was thrown back. Black hair hanging down. Her tits were full and firm, her hips wide after the narrowing of her waist. Her pussy was full and wet, leaking already. What made the whole scene look even sexier was the fact that Sunita wasn't naked, she still had on her stockings. Yet everyone could see every sexual asset that Sunita possessed.

Raj and Paul were in raptures, both eager to possess and use those assets. Maybe together at the same time.

Sunita approached the three of them who were crushed together. Max, pressed between the two horny men. Stroking both of the cocks that had been freed from the excruciating captivity of their pants.

Completely surprising the men, Sunita beckoned to Max who slid off the couch to her knees in supplication to the light brown sex goddess. Placing her mouth on Sunita's pussy, beginning to eat.

Paul and Raj both groaning in lust, neither aware that the two women had had sex together before. But from the way, Max pressed her face into Sunita's mound and the way Sunita responded it was clear this wasn't the first time they had done this.

Sunita smiled over at Raj, "She eats pussy better than either of you two do." The comment, cementing the notion that sex between Sunita and Max was a thing that had and would continue to happen. Neither woman had told their respective partners. Their little secret. A girl's secret.

Like most men, Raj liked girl on girl porn. Never, in his wildest dreams and imagination, would he have thought that he would be watching his darling Sunnu willingly enjoy such a thing.

Max buried her tongue between the pussy lips, feasting on the sweet-tasting heavenly juices of young pussy. Juices that even at this early stage were already flooding from Sunita. Max licked and licked, driving Sunita wild. Her sense heightened by the look of shock and lust on Raj's face. Max rotated her tongue deep in Sunita, at the same time looking up into her sweet face. Max's icy blue eyes locking onto Sunita's liquid brown ones. An electric look of passion and lust flashed between them, but also something deeper and more intimate. They were connecting on a different level. Were they on the road to becoming lovers?

Sunita's hands were twisted in Max's long, blonde, silken tresses. Feeling so soft, gossamer-light.

Max forced Sunita to the floor, never once breaking the bond between her lips and Sunita's pussy. Now she was bent over, Max knew her pussy was an open invitation for Raj to fuck.

He wasted no time kneeling between her thighs, finding Max was panty-less he slid his throbbing cock inside her twat. Fucking violently from the start. Raj knew Max enjoyed hot, hard, fucking, as did he, so this was perfect for them. Once again, his hands gripped her, pulling her back against him, brown hands on white hips.

Paul looked down at him, smiling, "She's hot when she's like that."

Raj looked at Paul, amazed at the comfort Paul displayed at seeing another man fucking his wife, roughly doggy style. "Tight, God she's tight," Raj panted as Max clenched her pussy on his member.

"Well open her up. Fuck her harder man." Max's cunt gripped harder on Raj's sensitive cock, almost causing him to cum. Sensing his urgency, Max released her grip on him and slowed her thrusting back. Calming him.

As Paul knelt above Sunita offering her his cock to suck, Max attacked her clit.

Sunita bucked and screamed, offering Paul a perfect target. Feeding his cock into Sunita's mouth, Paul enjoyed the feel as she rolled her tongue over the head before allowing him to slip down her throat. Something she was becoming accomplished with. Raj to his delight was getting that sort of action every night now.

Paul took hold of Sunita's head winding his fingers in her black hair, just as she had done to Max moments earlier. Kneeling above her, he fucked her face. They had had sex like this before so Sunita knew she would soon be tasting his cum. The hot, thick, tangy liquid, would soon be filling her mouth. She was right. Paul had been so turned on by the sight of Sunita stripping, and his wife eating her pussy, even as she was accepting Raj's cock in her pussy, he couldn't control himself, and Sunita's mouth was filled with cum. Unhesitatingly she swallowed every single drop.

Max screamed into Sunita's pussy as one extra hard thrust from Raj drove her to her own climatic orgasm. Shuddering and shaking, she tongued Sunita's clit.

The vibrations from Max's screams and the incessant licking of her clit allowed Sunita her own release. Coating Max's face as she did. Completing the impromptu orgy.

Coming back to reality Sunita recognised that she had just had her first three-way. She giggled silently to herself, it just wasn't the way she had dreamed it would be.

That would soon change.

"Raj, I want your cock, feed me that cock. NOW!" Sunita screamed at her husband. Max, forced Raj off her, leaving her pussy empty as it slowly closed.

Dragging Raj to Sunita Max forced his cock, wet with her lubricating juices between Sunita's begging lips. Sunita sucked on it greedily, noting the taste of the combination of Raj's cum and Max's pussy oils. The added stimulation tipping her over the edge again. Raj fired his cum deep into Sunita's mouth. Loving the feeling as her tongue worked on him as her throat swallowed.

Sunita's second serving of cum in seconds. It wasn't that long ago that she had refused to even think of taking one lot.

After the unexpected intensity, it took the couples some time to recover. Sunita, acting the perfect hostess once again, taking Paul and Raj beers. Totally unconcerned and uncaring that she was naked and inadvertently flaunting her body in front of the men. Max noticed, however, deciding to stay quiet and see how things would work out.

Sunita reached over Paul, her firm tits brushing over his hand as she took hold of his empty beer bottle. Paul turned his hand over so he could cup and play. Holding the already hardening nipple between thumb and forefinger, he pinched the dark brown teat. Sunita squealed and squirmed playfully trying to get away from Paul's assault. Losing her balance, she fell on top of Paul, who pulled her into his arms, kissing her passionately. His hands roamed feverishly over her curvy flesh. Fastening on the globes of her generous arse, he humped her against him. Sunita could feel his cock rising again. Pressing against her belly.

Sunita clambered aboard Paul's cock, taking her time to settle, knowing how thick it was, allowing her pussy to stretch and accept it. Despite being sopping wet, it still stretched her as it entered. Sunita humped up and down. Paul's intensity rose as he thrust up.

Max, ever-horny, a horniness matched by Raj who couldn't get enough of this enigmatic, sexy blonde, knelt on all fours face to face with Sunita. The girls' faces were inches apart. Raj seeing the open invitation and even more open pussy slid his dick into Max once again, bottoming out as he did. He had slammed into her that hard he knocked the breath out of her. "Easy stud," she joked.

Raj was ploughing his dark meat in and out of the hot pink pussy. A pussy that welcomed him as no other pussy had done, even Sunita's. Max had one hand on Sunita's shoulder as she balanced herself. Raj almost came when he watched Sunita pinch Max's nipples.

Sunita's tits were being fondled by Paul. His pink hands pale against the brown flesh. Again this seemed so sexy to Raj, the contrast, nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

Max and Sunita were kissing now, moaning into one another's mouths, tongues meeting, rolling around and around in play. Max reached between her legs and found her clit, rubbing on the nub, making her thrust back at Raj even harder. Cunt clenching him. Raj's hands were playing with both Sunita and Max's tits when he could reach, switching between the pair of them.

Without warning, Max hit her climax, cum flooding from her pussy, coating Raj's cock and balls. The heat of her juices stimulates Raj to fire his own hot cream into her. Raj collapsed onto Max's back. Looking up, he saw Sunita smiling down at him.

Until her eyes rolled back in her head, head falling down, black hair tumbling over her blocking off the sight of her face as an intense orgasm ripped through her. Sunita howled and screamed as she threw her head back.

Paul was grunting like a rutting animal as he came inside Sunita's still tight pussy.

The four of them couldn't move; they were overcome with exhaustion. The session hadn't lasted long. The plan had been to take things easy, and last most of the evening. Everything was over in less than two hours. Intensity, overcoming longevity.

Max was lying back arms and legs akimbo, not caring who was looking at her ravaged pussy or tits. Sunita was playing hostess again. Cleaning both Raj and Paul with her mouth.

A smile crossed Max's face. Some would say it was of triumph. It wasn't, it was one of pleasure. Her plan had come to fruition. She had sensed the latent sexuality that rested in the beautiful, but shy and inexperienced Sunita. All it needed was somebody to release it. Max had been the one.

Oh yeah, she had her own agenda. She had the hots for Raj but would have forgone those if it had meant hurting them. She had told Raj she would fuck him at any time, and she would have, knowing full well he wouldn't cheat on Sunita, not like that.

Max was multifaceted, she had some morals. Not many but some. A single-minded businesswoman who did not mix sex and work. She had ruthlessly ruined one man who had crossed her, later letting it be known that she had done so, and why. He'd made a pass at her, not taking kindly to no for an answer when she had politely but firmly refused his ridiculous advances.

She was also fun, cultured, enjoyed good food and conversation, she could be playful, and was a loyal and lasting friend to those she allowed near. She also had the morals of a whore when it came to sex.

Well, not a whore, she didn't ask for payment. She was wild and willing. She never cheated on Paul, all their games were agreed liaisons between couples, or groups. She had fucked her brothers in the past and still did if she had the chance. All of this, Paul knew.

But she wouldn't willingly break up the marriage of a young couple.

"Should we invite Paul over for dinner this Friday?" Sunita asked Raj, thinking like a traditional Indian hostess once again.

"Why not? Max is away on business so he'll be on his own for his last night before his own trip. Do you have something special in mind sweetheart?" Raj said, smiling at his lovely wife.

Max was out of town on a business trip, Paul was leaving for Europe on Saturday afternoon to meet colleagues and managers at the company's worldwide head-office back in Germany.

"Well I want to give him and myself a big treat, that is if you are OK with it."

"Humm looks like you have a plan cooking in your dirty little mind."

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers
12