East and West Cum Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their conversations had become a lot more playful since they had started swinging with Max and Paul.

"Yes honey, I want you two guys to fill my mouth and pussy," Sunita paused, looked at Raj and then said, "at the same time!"

"Wow, I hope Max doesn't think of this as Paul cheating on her," Raj replied, intending that he was not averse to the idea of his lovely wife taking two horny cocks.

"I already checked with her, she is absolutely fine with it. They are way ahead of us in this game dear! Now I want you to be out for a couple of hours before Paul comes over. In fact, I want both of you to be at our place at 7 PM, not before," Sunita continued.

"Sure sweetie, I will talk to Paul and confirm. I will only tell him about the dinner, the rest will be a surprise for him, a pleasant one. I hope Max doesn't spill the beans."

"No, she won't. We already agreed on that part," Sunita said joyfully.

Raj spoke with Paul. He would be the last man on the earth to decline a dinner invite at sweet and sexy Sunita's place. Paul loved her cooking, secretly Paul hoped there might be some sex in the offering for him as well. He confirmed the timing was OK and said that he would supply the wine as Sunita was providing the food.

Raj got home early from the office, helped Sunita in cooking and tidying the place before going to see a movie, leaving Sunita alone as she had asked.

When Raj called for him, Paul was dressed up in a black t-shirt and red shorts. Raj had a cream t-shirt and jeans on. Both chatted for a few minutes before they crossed the hall. As Sunita had told him to do Raj rang the bell, waited a minute, then opened the door.

The living room was decorated with fresh flowers, candles and light perfume. The regular lights had been turned off. Both men settled on the sofa, looking for the beautiful hostess. Not knowing what to expect.

Sunita came out of the bedroom in a neon-green-yellow bra and thong. Both pieces of garment revealed more than they were hiding. Paul couldn't control himself and whistled in appreciation at Sunita, who gave him a big beautiful smile in return.

She welcomed Paul with a warm hug and a sexy open-mouthed kiss, grinding her body against his. Exactly the same as she offered to her loving husband.

"Wow, Sunita, this is awesome. I am flattered with this special treat, and you look stunning. I love seeing you naked, but in that outfit, you seem so much sexier," said Paul.

Sunita blushed although you couldn't tell due to her medium brown skin colour and smiled as she poured wine into three glasses. Her ass was towards the guys while doing it, so they both got an eyeful of her almost naked rear courtesy the tiniest thong in the world. The string sliding between the cheeks of her bum.

Wine and conversation kept flowing with small bites of delicious snacks in between. It is an Indian tradition to serve them along with alcohol, which Paul was familiar by now. Sunita was paying equal attention to both men, who utilized every chance to caress her ass, fondle her firm boobs and smooth sexy thighs. She too casually caressed the hard cocks over their clothes.

It was a subtle seduction and led up to what Sunita had planned. Now much more confident in things like this she was taking the lead and enjoying it immensely. Sunita knew the men lusted after her, that is what she wanted as she pampered to their every need.

Dinner was delicious, as always, and made even more special as Sunita was virtually naked throughout. Both men helped Sunita in clearing the dishes afterwards. More wine was served, by now Sunita was sitting in the guy's laps, giving each a lap dance in turn, teasing just enough to arouse them.

After about half an hour of foreplay and flirting, Sunita took their hands and led both the men to the master bedroom. This was also lit with scented candles with rose petals scattered on the bed. Her heart was pounding in anticipation and apprehension at what was to come. In their previous encounter, Max had been there to share the men, now Sunita was on her own, whatever she started, she would have to handle herself.

Paul took Sunita in his arms and began kissing her full lips. Raj hugged her from behind, kissing her back, waist and hips. Paul was trying to use the magic of his fingers to undo Sunita's bra. Raj concentrated on Sunita's lower body, pushing her thong down. She playfully stopped both of them and began undressing them instead.

She peeled off Paul's clothes first and then turned to Raj to get him naked.

Both men had already done swapping in the same room, the same bed even, so they were comfortable with being naked in close proximity.

Sunita got on her knees and began sucking both the hard dicks, again turn by turn. She was looking at the eyes of the guy she was sucking, giving him extra pleasure. Then she switched to looking at the other guy as she sucked his companion off.

"Max is fine with this, so don't you worry Paul," Sunita almost whispered while switching from Rajs to his cock.

Paul was truly in heaven as this beautiful brown babe was giving him waves of pleasure, and she had not even stripped yet. The sight of her in bra and thong as she bent over him made things more erotic for him.

Sunita got up and twirled in front of the men. Then she turned her back towards Paul, who unhooked her bra before removing it. Sunita's breasts were almost jumping with the joy of freedom. She turned towards Raj, who quickly took off her thong.

As all three climbed on the bed, the men took charge of her breasts. Paul was sucking on her left nipple like a baby and Raj was unsuccessfully trying to suck whole of her right breast. This was the first time both of her breasts were being sucked at the same time. The extra sensation from both her nipples being stimulated raised her excitement, lowering what even inhibitions she may still have.

Sunita was moaning and loving the treatment she was getting from these two horny dudes. Paul started to caress her pussy lips, she opened her thighs wide to help him.

"I want both of you together," Sunita said as if it was not obvious, by now.

Sunita got on all four and got hold of Paul's throbbing thick cock. She kissed the tip of it and began licking its length and girth.

Raj immediately positioned himself behind her ass, opened it up and began licking her pussy and ass hole. All this excitement had already made Sunita wet, and Raj was feasting on the tasty juices.

Finally, Sunita took Paul's cock in her mouth, and he began fucking it with rhythmic slowness. Raj positioned his hard cock at Sunita's pussy entrance from behind and began fucking her like a kutiya (bitch) doggy style.

This was the first time she was able to have her cake and eat it too. This was a long time, but deeply suppressed fantasy of hers. Two men pleasuring her at the same time. It was finally being fulfilled, thanks to her loving husband and horny British lover.

Paul was now mouthing dirty words and fucking Sunita's mouth hard. Her cheeks were aching, and her eyes were watering with all the thrusting. Paul's cock regularly slammed into the back of her throat. Raj was holding her by her ass and pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. As excited and wet as she was, her vagina was gripping tight on her husband's dick, taking him halfway to heaven.

By now, Paul's cock was already leaking dribbles of pre-cum, thick droplets, salty and yummy. Sunita made sure to swallow all of it, savouring the taste.

And then her creative husband said, "Paul, let's switch."

The men switched places, so now Sunita was sucking on Raj's cock coated with her own pussy juices. Raj's cock was also leaking drops of pre-cum. The combined taste of his pre-cum and her own pussy juices was driving her nuts.

With Paul fucking her from behind, her cunt was getting stretched to its limits. Paul was loudly groaning and slapping her brown ass while fucking her.

After several minutes, Sunita took Raj's cock out of her mouth and said, "Switch".

It seemed like she was really enjoying the double-barrel treatment these hunks were giving to her. In a few minutes, Paul came in her mouth with multiple bursts of thick salty cum. While she was struggling to swallow it all, Raj announced, "I am gonna cum soon baby," and took out his cock from her pussy.

Paul moved away, so Raj took up position to fuck Sunita's mouth. A couple of strokes and he too came. His cum was not as thick as Paul's, but probably greater in quantity, at least that is what she felt as he fired it into her open mouth before she closed her lips around the shaft for the final drops.

After taking a short break, the session was repeated this time both men came in her pussy. Again Paul was first to cum, exactly as Sunita had planned and hoped he would. Sunita was like the cat that got the cream. Well, she had done.

Around 1 AM, Paul had recovered enough to dress and leave, naturally after thanking Sunita for such a wonderful treat in each and every possible way.

With such a hot and horny double round, Raj was fully satisfied and was soon fast asleep.

Unlike Sunita who couldn't sleep, and began to reflect upon herself, wondering if this lifestyle was really for her. She'd fulfilled a fantasy tonight pushing her boundaries once again to do it.

She quietly removed the carefully hidden pink vibrator from her wardrobe, a gift from her dear friend Maxine. Who'd been astonished when she had discovered Sunita didn't own something she considered essential.

Sunita cupped her own tits with one hand and played with her swollen clitoris with the vibrator with the other hand. She kept on thinking of the Brits and all the wondrous things they both had done to her body.

Sunita particularly remembered her lovemaking session with Maxine and the first time they all swapped in the same room. She was softly moaning and rubbing her clitoris with the pink toy.

A massive orgasm hit her as she was dreaming about Paul's cum filling her pussy. Sunita was shivering for several minutes before calming down, and her face was lit with a satisfying smile on it. She had got the answer and said to herself, "Yes, I am going to enjoy this lifestyle from now on. In whatever way, it leads me."

As Sunita continued to think about her sex guru, Maxine, she remembered that Maxine had fucked with her own brothers, Craig and Oliver. The most surprising part (at least to Sunita) was that Maxine's husband Paul was cool with this.

As they say, an empty mind is the devil's workshop. Sunita began thinking of her own brother AJ, and how many times he had ogled her cleavage while Raj and Sunita were living with him and Madhu. He was pretty handsome and was a beast in the bed. How did Sunita know this? Girls do gossip and gossip about everything. Particularly, sisters-in-law.

Sunita remembered that Madhu had a more Westernised and carefree attitude, never shy to show her massive 38B breasts and sexy fleshy thighs. Just like any other man, big breasts and fleshy thighs were Raj's weak points. Sunita knew that Raj had the hots for Madhu, but had never openly admitted it.

AJ was fondling her tits and licking her pussy, oh, it was all a dream. She never realized that she had drifted into a deep sleep, but these slutty thoughts were etched indelibly in her mind.

The next day, over a late breakfast, they discussed the previous evenings fun. Raj was cool about the threesome, and Sunita was more than happy about that.

"How is Madhu?" Sunita asked suddenly.

"She is fine, I am sure." Raj was unaware of the intention of Sunita's question.

"No, how do you find her?"

"Well, she is my sister-in-law, very beautiful, and ..."

"Beautiful, and what?" Sunita was mischievously smiling at Raj.

"Well, she is hot, sexy, probably a good fuck." Raj finally let it out.

"Do you wanna fuck her Raj?" Sunita asked in an ice-cold voice.

This was a double-edged sword, and Raj did not know where it was all going.

"Why are you asking me a question like that."

"Well, we're fucking Max and Paul now. So why not try something different."

Raj had to take a few seconds to let that last statement sink in. Was Sunnu proposing what he thought she was?

"Do you mean you with AJ and me with Madhu?"

Just a nod.

"Wow baby, looks like Maxine has really possessed you. Yeah, yeah, I would." Sunita had already told Raj that Maxine had fucked both her brothers.

"It's just a thought. Will you be OK to see me fucking with my elder brother?"

"As long as I get to fuck Madhu, I will be a happy camper." Raj was fully open with Sunita now.

"Let's see if AJ and Madhu would be interested, while Max and Paul are away."

To be continued...

Once again, many thanks to Sunita for her help and collaboration on this joint project.


12