East and West Cum Together Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 09 : Sunita tries anal.
4.3k words
3.92
1.8k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,455 Followers

Chapter 9: Sunita Tries Anal

Sunita and Max were recovering in each other's arms after a round of passionate lesbian sex together. The two couples were almost in an open relationship, so much so that at present, Paul was screwing Sunnu nearly as often as Raj, not that Sunita was complaining. She was getting double the action, and still, she seemed to want more. Not only something more, but something more extreme.

Raj wasn't getting the same amount of fun with Max; for two reasons. First, he was spending more and more time in the office, leaving early and getting home late. Despite his relatively junior status and not being there long, he had been selected as one of the leads on a new application being developed. The second was also work related, but this time Max's. She was working even more interminably long days than Raj, both in New York, but also flying all over the country. Something was going on, but as usual, Max was very circumspect about anything to do with her job, citing client confidentiality.

Although Max and Paul were committed and regular swingers, Max never had casual sex when away. Neither did Paul, except with one woman, Nikita, but that was known about and accepted; it wasn't casual sex as in meeting a stranger.

Nikita was a member of their swinging group. That she was Paul's boss based in Germany made no difference. Unlike Max, who would never dream of involving a client or co-worker in her sex life, neither Nikita nor Paul had the same hang-ups. Paul had just revealed that she would be coming to the States soon. Sunita couldn't wait to meet her. Both she and Raj had been told about her.

As Sunita cuddled close to Max, lovingly sucking on her tits, she gathered her courage to ask a question that had been on her mind for a while now.

"Max, have you done anal sex?"

"You know I have. I thought I told you that I have, why?"

Max shifted her position so she could look at Sunita better; her eyes looked troubled.

"Does it hurt? A lot?"

"Of course it does, at least at first, then again it depends on who it's with. Why?"

"I want to try it, but I don't want to do it with Raj in case I don't like it."

"What you mean is, you want to do it with Paul."

Sunita gulped and nodded her head.

"And you would expect that I will do the same with Raj?"

Sunita nodded again.

"Did Raj force you to ask me, so that he can fuck my arse? I know he is crazy for it. He loves to lick and worship my arsehole when we are playing."

"No he didn't. Actually he doesn't know anything about this. I really want to try it though. I've watched so many porn scenes where girls enjoy big hard cocks up their asses. I know it's wrong, but it turns me on."

Max took her time before answering.

"That's porn and they are paid professionals. But it can be hot watching."

She paused to let what she had said sink in before continuing, "Raj, yeah, no problem. I was going to let him fuck me there anyway, can't get involved with a DP if he ain't done anal, can he? Sunnu sweetie, you need to be sure though, but I feel that Paul would be great for you. He knows what to do, and he'd be as gentle as he could be. But you know how thick his cock is. You'll certainly know when he gets it in your arse. God will you know it!"

"I know Paul would help and guide me. That's how he was when we first swapped. He has been so nice with me at every step. I don't know if I like you or Paul more," said Sunita as she lovingly kissed Max.

Before kissing her back, Max pouted as if upset that Sunita couldn't choose between her and Paul. Max knew!

They kissed again, tongues meeting and playing before they made love again for a while, that slow, gentle, delicate love making only two women together can do.

Then Max said, "Yeah, Paul did make love to you. He's like that, he knows how to bring a girl into the scene, but I've never known him to be like he was with you with anyone else. He really guided you, didn't he?"

Sunita giggled as she replied, "Max I was so scared, but Paul was so kind and gentle and sexy, suddenly I would have done anything he wanted me to. Hope you're not jealous. Anyway, you and Raj were fucking like bunnies."

"Well, he knows where to put his cock and how to use it."

"So does Paul," Sunita giggled coyly, becoming more relaxed about making jokes about sex now.

After a bit more conversation, the girls agreed on what would happen. Raj wasn't to be told about it, but Paul had to be.

"Okay Sunnu, this is how you should get started," said Max, showing her a set of six butt plugs ranging from thin to very thick.

"You really need to be able to take the largest one easily before you can think about letting Paul fuck your arse," said Max.

"Wow, it's so thick."

"Yes, it is, but don't forget so is Paul. If you get anything bigger than Paul, then you are really into monster size, the only guy I know who is bigger is my brother Craig. Well longer, but not as thick. Now let's get started, do you want me to show you how to start using these?"

"Yes Max, that will help for sure." Sunita thought she knew what to do, but the idea of seeing Max with one of the plugs in her arse and maybe playing with her was irresistible to Sunita; her pussy started to moisten at the very idea.

Max got on all fours and selected a plug, sucking on it like it was a cock, looking at Sunita teasingly. Then she coated it with lube and slowly caressed its tip to her arsehole. Sunita's face was close to Max's arse, her eyes fixated on the Sex Goddess before her. Max rubbed the plug's tip on her arsehole for a few seconds and then slowly began to insert it.

"Ohh, yeah," Max moaned as the plug penetrated her. As she was used to anal sex, the butt plug popped in very easily. Looking back at Sunita, with a large grin on her face she fucked her arse with it a few times.

"OK, you try it on me, nice and slow."

Sunnu obliged and began to work the toy in and out of Max's round sexy bum. She allowed Max to enjoy it for a few minutes before saying, "OK Max, I want to try it now."

Max left the plug in place while she selected the smallest one for Sunita to try. Max made Sunita suck it like she was sucking a cock, one good way to get any girl turned on: and Sunita needed to be turned on, before coating it copiously with lube.

"Lie down on your stomach and relax. This is the first size as it's your first time. I've got number two in. Now ease it in, gentle and slow, there's no rush. I want you to enjoy this."

Sunita was eager to enjoy this new sensation, so simply followed Max's instructions.

Max poured lube on Sunita's arsehole and worked some of it in with her finger. She was teasing the brown opening, inserting her finger just a little bit at a time.

The teasing went on for a while until Max's finger was halfway inside Sunita's arse.

Sunita had never experienced anything like this before, and her body was shivering with unknown pleasure. Max fucked her with infinite patience, until finally, her finger was all the way in.

Sunita moaned in pain, laced with pleasure. Max could feel Sunita's tight arse gripping her finger tightly. She wiggled it about, making Sunita gasp and then moan again, this time in delight.

Sunita gradually relaxed her muscles as Max continued to work her finger before quickly removing it and inserting the thinnest butt plug instead.

Sunita was crying out in pain, but at the same time, was enjoying sensations she had never felt before. Max continued with the anal play for a while before removing the toy. Sunita moaned with a mixture of relief and disappointment.

"Use this one for a couple of days, at least 3 to 4 times a day, even better if you can leave it in for a bit as you walk about during the day. I tell you Sunnu, that makes you feel so good, and horny as hell. You'll be tearing Raj's clothes off him as soon as he gets home if you do. When it gets easier you'll be ready for the next one." Max handed over the complete set of butt plugs and a large tube of lube to Sunita. "But Sunnu, don't rush things," she warned.

"Okay sweetie," Sunita said as she kissed Max passionately.

Sunita took the toys and lube and practised with them religiously for the next two weeks. She even kept them inside her arse while doing household chores. She also started to use her vibrator on her pussy and clitoris while keeping the toy in her. Max was right about them making her horny! And Raj was the lucky beneficiary of her horniness. Something was turning Sunita on, he wasn't sure what it was, but he wasn't complaining.

Soon, Sunita had progressed to the fourth thickest one. She knew that she had two more to conquer. The fifth and the last one were really thick. She wasn't sure if she was looking forward to them or not; the biggest was as big as one of her vibrators, and that stretched her very tight pussy to the maximum. Lord knew what her arse would be like when she pushed that up it. Sunita shivered at the thought, both in anticipation and dread.

One day Madhu called on Sunita unannounced. As she was wandering about chatting, she saw one of the thick plugs laying on Sunita's bed.

"What is this?" Madhu asked.

"Oh Madhu, it is nothing." Sunita unsuccessfully tried to take the toy from Madhu.

"Sunnu, what are you hiding from me?"

"Madhu, I am sorry I can not tell you. Give it back to me please. It is a very personal thing."

"Tell me what it is and you can have it back."

Sunita took a deep breath and said, "This is a toy I borrowed from Max."

"I can see that it is a toy, but how do you use it?"

Sunita was ashamed to speak about putting the toy in her arse but had no choice.

"Okay, but you have to promise me not to say anything to Raj or AJ bhaiya, especially AJ about this."

"Okay dear, I promise."

"The toy goes in the asshole. I have been practising with such toys for... "

"Getting fucked in the ass?"

"Yes," Sunita's face was red with embarrassment.

"Wow, Raj is gonna love it Sunnu."

"Yes, he will, after... "

"After what?"

"After Paul fucks my ass!"

"Oh My God! You are gonna take that monster cock in your ass! Wow Sunnu, you are truly going places."

"Thanks Madhu. Do you want to try it out on me?"

Now it was Madhu's turn to be surprised. Sunita winked at her and quickly stripped naked. Then she took out a tube of lube from one of her drawers, handing it to Madhu.

Madhu poured some lube on the toy and got closer to Sunita. Madhu opened the sexy brown arse in front of her and began to insert the toy, easing it in and out. Sunita closed her eyes and was soon moaning with pleasure.

Madhu used the toy on Sunita for a while before she got rid of her own clothes too.

The sisters-in-law began playing with each other, Madhu fucking Sunita's arse with the butt plug. It went in very smoothly, but Sunita's pussy was on fire. Sunita was rubbing her clit while Madhu was fucking her arse.

"Get number five from the box," Sunita whispered, her voice hoarse with lust.

Madhu obliged, took a thicker one, and poured lots of lube onto it.

"Take this sexy," said Madhu and began to fuck Sunita again.

"Oh yesss!"

Sunita was easily able to accommodate the thick toy; she was fully relaxed by now. Madhu was rubbing her own clit with her left hand while fucking Sunita's arse with her right.

Sunita took out her vibrator from under the pillow and handed it over to Madhu. Soon Madhu was teasing Sunita's clit with the vibrator and fucking her arse with the thick butt plug

Sunita was moaning in pleasure, breathing heavily.

"Go get the thickest one now," said Sunita and closed her eyes, dreaming of Paul's cock fucking her ass instead of the toy.

Madhu went to the drawer and brought the whole set to Sunita.

"Looks like I got the number 6 already. You've already taken it sweetie."

"Oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck." Sunita was thrilled with the thought that she progressed directly from number 4 to number 6. Madhu wickedly smiled at her young sister-in-law.

Little did Sunita know that Madhu had intentionally taken out the largest one, not knowing she'd never gone that big before.

Madhu once again fucked Sunita's clit with the vibrator and arse with the monster butt plug until Sunita had her third orgasm.

The girls kissed each other; sucked on one another's nipples, and hugged lovingly. Sunita climbed on top of Madhu, in their favourite sixty-nine position, both women smiling as they simultaneously buried their faces between the other's legs and got down to some hot pussy licking together. Each driving the other higher and higher as if in competition to make the other cum first.

Sated at last, they lay together and rested before Madhu left for home.

Sunita practised with the monster butt plug for a few more days before sending a text message, "I am ready," to Max.

Reading the message, Max smiled at herself. This was a big achievement for Max, getting this simple, naive Indian girl ready for anal sex, something considered a big taboo for most. Well, by then, Sunita had fucked two men who were not her husband, one of whom was her own brother. Sunita was breaking the rules, and enjoying every step she was taking.

What Max didn't know was that Sunita had used not only the butt plugs but had been daring enough to use one of her vibrators as well. The sensations that flooded her body when she switched it on, made her scream in delight as her arse clenched tightly on the vibrator.

Later that day, Max called Sunita.

"So, are you really all set honey?"

"Yes dear, I am. I have been using number 6 for the past few days and it is going in smoothly."

Max giggled, "Beware sweetie, Paul's cock is thicker than that toy, so it's gonna be painful for you."

"Yes, I am ready for it Max. I learnt how to swallow cum from you, and with Paul. Anal is the next one on the list," Sunita said with a smile.

"You go girl. This Friday will be your first anal night! I am sure Raj will love the surprise when he gets to fuck my arse as well. I've not had a good arse fucking for a while, it will be fun."

"He will be in heaven. I know that almost every day he's fantasizing about your sexy round ass when he fucks me."

"Wow, aren't you jealous? I must admit I'm looking forward to that hard brown cock in my arse."

Both girls felt their pussies had gone moist just thinking about Friday night. They planned their dresses to tease and surprise each other's husbands.

Sunita dressed up in an all-western outfit for Friday evening. She had a sleeveless pink top with a deep neck, showing off her heavenly cleavage. It was short enough to expose her toned midriff. If it had been cut any tighter, it would have been a boob tube. She also had a light yellow mini-skirt exposing her strong and smooth thighs. She knew Paul was a leg man and loved to show off her legs to him. If she did it right, Paul got super horny for her. By now, Sunita had stopped wearing either bra or panties. The skirt was short enough so that when she bent, it gave a good view of her shapely bum. A bum ready and eager to be fucked by Paul.

When Max opened the door for Raj and Sunita, Raj felt as if his heart had missed a beat. Max was dressed in a red choli, exposing plenty of her firm breasts. She had a blue floor-length Lehenga (Indian skirt) in a beautiful swirling design. It had a slit on both sides, going all the way up to her thighs.

Max hugged Raj and kissed him passionately. Paul pulled Sunita to him, kissing and nibbling on her lips, cupping her firm tits. All four enjoyed the sensations of hugging, kissing, and touching. Breaking off from greeting, they went inside and settled down. Sunita immediately went to sit on Paul's lap as Raj pulled Max towards him and offered his thighs as a throne to the sex queen.

Everyone, except Raj, knew what was going to happen today. They were all horny, excited, and eager to get down to the fun, which was soon to come. Raj sensed something special might be in the offing as there was a slight air of anticipatory tension.

Small talk accompanied by food and wine and more than a little fondling was taking place. Everyone was comfortable with how the evening was progressing and knew that some form of sex would soon happen when Max announced, "Guys, me and Sunnu are going to the fuck room. You can join us in 2 minutes from now but not before then. Start your timer."

Max, who liked Sunnu as much as she liked Raj, pulled Sunita to her, grabbed her bum, and rushed to the fuck room.

Raj couldn't wait and started the timer on his watch immediately.

"Do you have any idea what's cooking?"

"No idea Raj, Max is very good at surprises," said Paul, not wanting to spoil Raj's surprise and who was himself very good at lying with a straight face.

The timer went off, and the guys headed to the fuck room.

Max and Sunnu were naked, kneeling on the floor with their bodies across the bed, waving their arses at the men.

The very sight of two sexy round arses next to each other, one porcelain white, the other coffee brown, was out of the world.

Raj looked at Paul and understood what was in the offering. He did not care a bit that it was Paul who was going to deflower Sunnu's anal virginity. He was in heaven with the thought that, finally, he was going to fuck Max's sexy white bum.

Max beckoned Raj to her, reached out, and undid the zipper of his jeans; pushing her hand inside, she worked his already hard cock a few times before undoing the belt and getting his pants off. As soon as he was naked from the waist down, Max took his cock into her mouth and began working her lips along his shaft, liberally coating it with her saliva.

Sunita was doing the same to Paul as she watched Max's every move and followed her lead. Both women had already prepared and were well lubed up. Sunita toyed with Paul's cock with her tongue, teasing him the way she knew he liked.

When she was ready but still shivering with apprehension, Sunita stopped sucking Paul's cock. "Come on Paul, take my arse." Paul smiled as Raj groaned, either from what Sunita had said; or from Max's expert sucking of him.

Paul moved so that he was behind Sunita and spread her arse cheeks, exposing her light brown, puckered rosebud anal star. Fisting his cock a few times to ensure that he was fully hard, he pressed his cock against the opening, feeling the resistance. Sunita mewled as he pushed harder, and the tip slipped past her resistance and popped inside. Sunita was glad she had used the butt plug earlier in the night as Paul had unthinkingly not loosened Sunita up. He felt her clench and hold him, then instinctively tried to push him out as he pressed forward. The tightness of her arse made his cock feel wonderful. Paul held still for a few seconds until Sunita got used to the feeling of being stretched beyond imagination.

There was pain, she had to admit that, but the feeling of a living, throbbing cock in her arse for the first time was something she knew she loved, and it felt so different from the butt plugs she was used to using. Paul pushed further in, taking his time and easing all the way in until Sunita sensed every fraction of an inch of his cock was buried inside her arse. Sunita's mewling turned to shouts of delight as Paul pulled back until only the tip of his cock was in her arse and then pushed in again, not stopping until he was balls deep. Paul kept up this movement, increasing in speed, as he sensed and felt Sunita relaxing. Soon she was pushing back at him, fucking his cock with her arse as much as he fucked her arse. Soon, you could hear the slapping of his balls as they banged into Sunita.

Sunita was shaking her head, her long, shiny, raven hair flailing from side to side. She looked across at Max, who was smiling at her as her own arse was being pounded remorselessly by Raj.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,455 Followers
12