East and West Cum Together Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paul had taken up position behind Sunita, Raj had done the same with Max, who had her hands on her arse cheeks, holding them open, in offering for him.

"Come on Raj, give me that brown poker, stick it in hard and fast." Max must have been excited, as she never made any kind of reference to his skin colour when they fucked. He was simply another man, another cock to her, as was Sunita, just another pussy to lick and enjoy.

Raj took his time to line up his cock with this sweet white gaand (arse). He was about to enjoy his first anal time, and Sunita would be sure to experience his land (cock) in her gaand very soon. In many ways, Raj was pleased that his and Sunita's first anal encounters wouldn't be with each other. They would benefit from an experienced partner first, and that would make their own first time together much better. Swinging with Max and Paul had taught Raj not to be jealous, and that something new, if done with a different partner, could be the best way to go.

Raj's cock pressed against Max's arse, and as he pressed forward with his hips it slipped in easier than he expected. Raj didn't stop part way in he kept pushing until his balls banged against Max's pussy lips, then he reversed direction and pulled back and thrust in again, building up speed and force.

"Yeaaaaah," Max sighed as she felt her insides stretch. Raj's cock was thrusting away at Max as she shouted out and held herself still, allowing Raj to set the pace and use her arse, in whichever way he wanted to.

As Max smiled at Sunita, her hand went out, and she played with her friend's clit, tipping Sunita over the edge into a massive, brain-blowing orgasm. Sunita screamed as her arse clamped tight on Paul's cock holding him in place. At the first sense of her grip easing, Paul thrust harder and harder into Sunita's arse until he grunted and exploded, filling her arse with a sea of thick white cum, making Sunita scream again.

Raj was pumping away at Max as if his life depended on it. He was holding her hips and pulling her back onto him, holding still for a fraction of a second as he went deep, then retreating and then slamming in, again and again. He was lost in a frenzy of lust; only someone as experienced as Max would have been able to keep up with him.

Sunita had eased away from Paul and was now on the bed, her face inches away from Max's as she looked up at her loving husband and mouthed, "Fill her gaand with your cum, my husband," before kissing Max on the lips.

The sight of the kiss, the words, and the instruction was like a trigger for Raj, and he did as Sunita ordered. Exploding inside Max's arse even as it tried to suck him dry. Max's scream of orgasm was stifled by Sunita's mouth as they kissed, tongues deep and probing. Sunita could feel Max's orgasm coursing through her.

Raj was bellowing like a bull elephant in musth as he came, his cock seeming almost as large as an elephant's to Max.

Raj pulled his limp and tender cock from Max. The girls continued to kiss and cuddle for a while before joining the boys, all fully dressed now in the lounge.

Things had changed again between the couples; another experience had been shared, another step taken, another supposed taboo experienced, another dream fulfilled.

Two nights later, Sunita and Raj became anal lovers together. Nothing now was off limits for either of them, but what form would their next encounter take, and with whom? Only time would tell.

12