All Comments on 'East Berlin'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
another piece of the same old crap

Try to find something that you do well. Writing the same old tired crap is not it.

Try painting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SOME WOMEN

Some women can handle this subject very well I am sorry to say in my opinion you are not one of them.I see from your profile that you are into lesbianism maybe you would do better concentrating on that .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore

ignore the kind of tired, cliched macho crap in the two messages. they obviously have little understanding and appreciation of how language is the most erotic component within erotica. beautifully written. give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

I loved the whole story. Very well written to. nothing was rushed and no details missed out. i would never dream of being with my mother but the story did arouse me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reasonable

Worth reading but there is something lacking to make this really erotic,the sex scenes could have been more detailed,its certainly not as the first person commented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DONT TELL ME

I HAPPEN TO LIKE THIS A LOT,DONT TELL THE ENGLISH WHAT THEY SHOULD LIKE YOU WELSH BASTARD.You swines murdered my sister who I lovexd dearly ,yes murdered her,we have a saying Taffy was liar Taffy was a thief ETC I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU JIM

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
I liked it

I think for a quick read one-off erotic story this is well-written and not forced. The progress seems believable and sex scene was hot. I wouldn't mind an ending with more finality like what happen to the father and wife on the other side but as it is, it's a quick enjoyable read.

slowsizzlerslowsizzleralmost 12 years ago
Great writing!

One of my favorite authors, truly erotic, not bam bam thank you ma'am great realistic scenarios for turn on and climaxes.

TheOldStudTheOldStud12 months ago

Wish you would of written 'West Berlin' about Margrit and the father...excellent!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous