All Comments on 'East End Lovers Ch. 02'

by DoverCliff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A nice account of a budding sexual affair.

Cliff and his mum are becoming more comfortable with their sexual relationship, and are getting to know each other better. I hope that they can find a way to have more time together, as their sexual love for each other grows.

I'm surprised that mum hasn't taken Cliff up the bum yet, that's a way of having him without a rubber.

A good story that I really enjoyed reading.

Thanks

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 11 years ago
Nice

Okay, I'm really enjoying your story. And aside from the sex I'm loving the local periphery touches, like, The Arsenal, Daily Mirror, local work stuff, and so on.

Regards SL

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Indepth character development continue. This is important for the reader because he/she is psychologically able to become involved with the characters. The ease in which the mother and son were able to become intimate and open was due to their respective knowledge that they wanted to please the other more than themself. The chemistry, affection, and sensitivity to each other's needs pre-xisted the sexual act. Sex was simply icing on the cake. Sex is how humans truly express our deepest love and affection for another person. Because of the trust, respect and sensitivity to the sexual needs of the other, they were/are able to express their deepest fantasies, wants and needs without fear of judgement, loss of respect or adoration from the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous