All Comments on 'East End Lovers Ch. 03'

by DoverCliff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I glad that the boy is finally getting to fuck her without a rubber.

It seems as if they are becoming very close lovers, and his mum is becoming more dependant on her young strong stud of a son to fulfill some of her fantasies.

I'll be glad when she finally realizes she has fallen in love with Cliff and wants to keep him for herself.

A great story and nicely written, thanks for the read.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 11 years ago
Disappointing chapter.

I didn't like the turn this took before halfway through this particular chapter. Mum turning dom and the kid sub. Mixed with their corny chit-chat. It just got silly. I lost interest and gave up. Sorry.

:-(

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This story reflects how a real world incestuous loving relationship be. A mutual interest in exploring each other's sexual interest. No fear of embarrassment nor harm because of unlimited trust, respect and adoration between lovers. Again the bond between lovers is so secure that there is no place for jealousy (son's girlfriend), guilt, shame. doubt or self-loathing. No matter what happens in the future, they will remain mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous