All Comments on 'East End Lovers Ch. 05'

by DoverCliff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Although I was a bit put out with his mum for cheating on him, and fucking the doctor, but I guess she can't help it if she's a horny mature woman. I do think she should confess to Cliff, and he should put her to task, perhaps whipping her back side until she promises to never cheat on him again.

I am glad that he finally got to have his mum's arse. That was what I thought would really cement their love affair and bring their sexual relationship to a higher level.

It isn't her just giving up her arse to him, but for her to give him everything she has to give, and becoming his, for him to pleasure himself with her body. A total commitment on her part, to make sure Cliff knows that she is his.

Perhaps she'll get caught cheating on her husband with the doctor, and her husband will kick her out, and she'll go to live Cliff.

I still want to see his mum to become pregnant by Cliff, that way they will have something to keep them together for a very long time.

I really like this series, and it feels that I'm reading about friends, and that's because of the way the author has presented this story.

Thanks for the very good chapter.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
I hate to be a dittohead but

I agree with everything digdaddyrich said.

This series exemplifies what I like in mother-son stories, real love along with the hot bonking, realistic setting, plot, characters, etc.I enjoy reading about.

The naughty side of me wants mum and son to throw caution to the winds and set up house, spawn a tot or two to raise together as an exclusive couple.

I've read a lot of the "happy affair" stories where it was a one-off or brief fling while that's the most realistic/emotionally healthy outcome, it leaves me a little unsatisfied.

I want love so passionate nobody else would do for either mum or the son.

I want them to be able to have a full life together.

Realistically, it's not terribly likely, but hey, it's my fantasy.

I suspect you're going in that direction and eager to see where you go with this!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

The sexual and emotional epiphany that occurs were mother and son realize they are truly in love with each other was quietly expressed in this story. They both can accept that the other will have a sexual partner at times but no one will be able to replace them in the loves of either. They realize love is never wrong. It has no boundaries only people have. In the real world this is my ideal of an incestuous relationship. There is limitless intimacy, passion, sensual and sexual chemistry between mother and son which can not be broken by anyone. This results in a more honest, secure, and psychologically forefulling relatonship than between most marriages

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous