East Texas Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up. And I tried to hug him. And he let me. Then he hugged me back. I moved to his side and lay on the bed. And he lay with me.

There were moments where we stared into each others' eyes. I was tempted to ask him what was on his mind, but I know men hate that question. They never want to share. Not with me.

That's not what I am to them. Not even my father.

After several minutes, he grew restless. He said he was going to shower. I let him shower alone, not wanting to be too clingy.

He came out and dressed. I asked him to let me put on his shirt for him. He let me work the sleeves of his shirt onto his arms and I don't know why but that little act tugged at my heart so fucking hard that I had to fight back tears.

I buried my face in his back between his shoulder blades. I felt a breakthrough. I felt like things would get better. Baby steps, but better.

And I was right. He made no offer to pay me for my services. This time, even though he said a lot of mean things, he didn't fuck a whore. He fucked his daughter, and he was loving her. But I didn't brag, I didn't try to expose to him his own feelings.

We hugged at the door, me still naked and stinking of sex. And he left.

And I was at peace for the first time in years.

And I think this is the end. I don't want to write about my life anymore.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
samhoundsamhound10 months ago

Church and family are supposed to be there for those who stray. So she is a slut. That does not mean she should be isolated and shunned. What she needed was unconditional love

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
I can't give you a favorite on this because it was too sad.

Your story was touching and I was sad for you and your children. Holier-than-thou parents are the scourge of the world, I condemn your daddy and am also sorry for him. I would not be surprised if he killed his daughter and then himself. Good luck.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Really great writing!

You hav a gift and hope your life has turned around. Pls write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Real Lit

I can appreciate your ending the story at this point. Its a better ending than the Sipranos. Whoever claimed your writing wasn't lit is sadly mistaken and completely inept. I've read a thousand stories over the years and this series was absolutely spell binding in its raw, real, trainwreck narrative. You have a real gift. Hope you get back to writing.

TheInsignia

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Whoa !

Porn is not supposed to hit you on this level. There's always been a reason I've stayed away from BBW tattoed women & this story encapsulates why. I'm terrified they'd tell me a story like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Profile in courage

Tough, but hopefully she can settle down and raise her son.

cpigcpigalmost 12 years ago
I'm glad

It sort of worked out for you. My late wife was a pass around slut before we met and that really excited me. When we got together the was too scared to fuck other guys like I wanted her to. She was afraid it would ruin our relationship. We had 35 years of heavy sex and love before she took sick and died. Good luck.

BradehoftBradehoftover 13 years ago
Mistakes made

In part 2 you said you turned 34 in july 2004 but in part 4 you said you turned 33 in June of 2004 which is it and if this a true story. I hope you get your life straight

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories