Easter Eggs

Story Info
Turns out the easter bunny makes his own eggs.
1.5k words
3.59
6.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrote this short for Easter and thought I'd share it here!

This work contains the following: trans man mc, pregnant man, egg laying/labor, breeding kink

Winded from his run, Bunny came to a stop in the antechamber and fought to catch his breath. He was used to running with a belly full of eggs but this season he was carrying more than usual, making it hard for even him to keep up the pace. At this rate, he wasn't sure he'd even make it to his destination for the delivery.

Maybe he'd gotten a little carried away during his heat after all. In a normal season Bunny would allow two or three bucks to take him-- but this time he'd had five. He hadn't meant to, of course-- an unusually intense heat had made it impossible to control himself and now he was paying the price.

Bunny twisted sharply at the waist to pop his spine then planted his hands on his hips and leaned backwards to stretch muscles overworked by the massive weight of his stomach. The tattooed skin of his abdomen felt tight as a drum-- there wasn't a square inch of free space in his belly, that was for sure. He was so full up of eggs it'd left him without much of an appetite as his stomach lost out on the war for space against his womb.

Looking for some relief for his lower back, Bunny reached down as grabbed his swollen belly with both hands then hefted it upward as best he could and sighed at the temporary release. He couldn't keep it up long, however, and after a moment Bunny was forced to let it drop again with a grunt.

There was a bench nearby, and while the thought of taking a seat was tempting, Bunny resisted and started on his way again.

Before the doe made it more than a few steps, however, an intense pressure in his abdomen made the muscles of his lower back seize and he stumbled with the suddenness of it.

Bunny barely caught himself on the edge of the bench-- his grip white knuckled when the sensation repeated, more powerfully this time. He was out of time and completely alone but this was hardly Bunny's first clutch, so he was more embarrassed at being caught out than actually worried about his labor.

Another contraction rocked his body and once it faded Bunny quickly stripped out of the enticing little body suit he'd been wearing and cast it aside just in time to feel the first egg breach his cervix with a second mighty push.

Well versed in what was to come, the doe caught his breath between contractions and planted one foot up on the bench then bent over double, spreading himself wide, vulva slick and twitching from the goings-on within. Anyone who happened to pass by would get quite the eye-full but Bunny didn't care in the least (it was hardly an uncommon sight this time of year anyways) as he braced himself and pushed. He grit his teeth and grunted with the effort of it and after a moment was rewarded by the tell-tale spreading of his labia. The first egg stretched him pleasantly and a wanton moan erupted from between Bunny's pretty lips when it slipped free and hit the ground with a dull thump.

Sturdy as his egg's shells were, the doe didn't worry about it becoming damaged in the fall, but he did shift position just slightly so the next egg, already sliding down his vaginal canal, wouldn't drop directly on top of it. Bunny pushed at the egg with his abdominals then rocked his hips to gently nudge it free from his body's grasp until it too dropped.

With so many clutches under his belt, laying came easy to Bunny these days, and his enjoyment of the process increased with each season. Making the eggs was always fun, of course-- he enjoyed bedding bucks as much as the next doe in heat-- but birthing the resulting eggs was something else entirely. The contractions that rippled through him, making the distended surface of his gravid belly twitch restlessly, barely came with any pain at all at this point in his life, which left only the glorious push and stretch of the eggs leaving his body in waves of pleasure.

Bunny bent one knee and dropped his hips in time with another contraction and managed to force three eggs out, one after the other, in one long push that ended with trembling legs and a breathless whimper.

"Oh-oh god," he gasped and reached down between his thighs to stroke his engorged clit with restless fingers. Bunny came almost immediately at his own touch and the strength of his sudden climax thrust a sixth egg out with so much force it hit the ground with a loud 'thwock' then rolled away across the floor.

Legs tired from bearing up under his own weight, Bunny dropped to sit on the edge of the bench, hips angled and legs spread to allow him to continue laying while he sat. His contractions were coming hard and fast now and the doe was sweating with the continued effort as he leaned back on his hands and arched his back in an effort to push the next egg free of his womb.

The minutes ticked on, though, and no egg came.

"Come on, now," Bunny coaxed the eggs within him weakly and stroked the still swollen surface of his stomach with one hand only to double over under the grips of his most powerful contraction yet. The doe's entire back seized with the strength of it and his eyes flew wide as he yelled then bore down and pushed with all his might.

He was close, he was so close to passing this next egg-- but it must have been large indeed as his cervix tried and failed to accommodate its girth. Bunny nearly cried when he felt it slide back into his womb rather than out into the canal beyond and knew he'd have to change position. The doe gathered his strength and kicked off his shoes then dropped into a deep squat, legs spread wide and hands braced on his knees just in time for the next contraction.

Bunny grit his teeth and pushed with everything he had until spots danced his in eyes with the effort of it while the egg inside him slowly but surely stretched the opening of his cervix wider than it had ever gone before. The doe bounced on his heels, whimpering and moaning, head spinning until suddenly-- sweet release. The egg finally escaped his womb and Bunny's exhausted body pushed it towards the light of day. It stopped just shy of freedom and when the doe reached one hand down between his legs he could trace the smooth surface of the egg's shell where it had breached his labia. Before Bunny could become worried it was stuck again, however, his body gave another push and more eggs slipped free of his womb and forced the one before them out.

The doe couldn't watch the process over the curve of his gravid belly but he felt when the base of the massive egg hit the bench below him as its peak was still lodged within him where he squatted over it. A breathy little gasp escaped Bunny as he forced himself to lift up slightly so the egg could fall freely away, immediately followed by three standard sized eggs that dropped from his gaping pussy with no effort at all.

"F-fuck--" the doe mumbled, dazed as he toppled sideways onto the surface of the bench.

Trembling and exhausted from the unusual effort, it was all Bunny could do to raise one leg and prop himself up on an elbow where he lay while another egg slid free of his body. There were still a tremendous quantity of them remaining, judging by how big the doe's belly still was, but he found some relief in allowing its great weight to rest against the bench. Fortunately, the rest of the birthing process went even easier than usual; the unusually large egg had apparently paved the way for the rest of them, allowing the remaining eggs to slip out with minimal effort on Bunny's part.

All he had to do was lay there and focus on breathing and, slowly but surely, his belly began to shrink and the pile of eggs on and around the bench continued to grow. It felt so good Bunny orgasmed a second time without having to so much as touch his clit-- though the doe did grope at his chest with desperate, shaking hands and teased his nipples with rough pinches and flicks that helped the process along.

Eventually, the contractions subsided and the last egg breached Bunny's dripping vulva with a final sigh of effort. Feeling hollowed out and light as a feather, the doe ran his hands over his now flat belly and looked down at the bounty of eggs he'd produced with a smile, eyes lingering on the one unusually massive member of the clutch.

"Guess I'd better go find a basket."