Working In and Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Riley hits the new gym.
1.6k words
4.41
25.7k
34
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Riley's first day at the gym. Multiple friends and acquaintances had mentioned he needed to workout. Every morning he would look at himself in the mirror and think that today would be the day he would finally go. Well as luck would have it, a new gym had opened up close to his apartment and one of the trainers there even greeted him and had given him a voucher for the first month.

"HI there! My names Tiffany! Its nice to meet you!" The buff futa greeted him and stuck out a piece of paper. "Looks like you could use a workout. If you join using this you could get 50% off for the rest of the month." She giggled as she obviously checked him out.

"Oh, gee thanks! And would you be my personal trainer." Riley said with a slutty grin as he grabbed the voucher, stealthily looking at the bulge in her pants.

"I may consider that, but I'm sure you'll find plenty of people there to help you work out." She blushed a little, handing it over and moving on to another skinny futa walking by.

Riley went out and bought new clothes specially for the gym to look nice and cute. A pair of neon pink gym shorts, a bit tight so the bottom of his ass cheeks stuck out a little, and cute pink top to match which said 'Sissy' in big purple letters on the front. He modeled in front of the mirror, admiring how girly he looked in the new clothes. Feminine, soft, hairless arms. A smooth belly and wide hips to tie it all together. He grabbed his gym bag, not noting what was already inside and just shoved in his other boy clothes and put on a jacket and headed off to the gym.

He stood outside the gym and looked up at the sign 'ROCK HARD FITNESS CENTER'.

He confidently walked in and was immediately beckoned to the reception by the woman there. She took the voucher and entered his name in the system and within a few minutes handed him a membership card, a bronze one. She also pointed to the gym, locker room, sauna, pool, and multiple other amenities. Riley smiled and looked at everything but he knew he was here for one thing alone, the gym. He thanked the lady and entered the gym.

As he entered there was a distinct smell that filled the room, so thick he could cut it with a knife. It was kind of like sweat, but not really, he sniffed around, liking the smell as he put his bag down in a corner and looked around. He could hear the whirring of the treadmills and other machines and the sound of weights being dropped and other struggling to lift them. He looked around hoping to find Tiffany again, but she wasn't here today. He quietly walked around examining the machines until he was suddenly stopped by a rather muscular futa.

"Hey! You must be the new guy!" She grabbed a towel and rubbed the back of her head. As the drops of sweat jumped of her short blonde hair, Riley couldn't help but admire her figure. She was at least 6'2", her black top was tight, as were her shorts that showed of her sizeable bulge. Her balls were tight and it seemed like the shorts were just about to explode. "Tifanny said a new cutie might be joining." She winked at him with a grin and put her hand on his shoulder, "You mind helping me workout? I can teach you some tricks as well, I'm Andrea by the way."

"Nice to meet you miss Andrea, and yes! that would be great! I have no clue where to start." He smiled shyly.

"Good! Come with me here." She walked over to the area with the padded floor and laid down on it "Hold down my feet so I can do some crunches."

Riley took of his jacket and knelt down to grab her feet. She instantly saw the words written across his chest and grinned a little.

"How are you handling it?" She said after her third rep. Riley held her feet down as well as he could but he kept slipping as she would sit up and he was hit each time with the aroma of her sweat and got a little hard, which did not go unnoticed by her.

"Maybe if you took my shoes off it would help with traction?" She giggled as Riley quickly complied. He took of her shoes and suddenly his nose was filled with the smell of her feet.

"Oh do my feet smell?" She asked mischievously as she playfully shoved them onto his nose. Riley quickly grabbed it, stunned as he controlled the urge to smell it. With the other foot she moved it onto his crotch, his little dick hard, she smiled as her own cock got harder.

"You know there's no workout to make your cock bigger right?" She placed it between her toes "Its so small and cute!" She played with it as Riley began to softly moan. When she felt his cock precumming she decided to have more fun and suddenly got up.

"I'll need your help with some pull ups. Come on!" She pulled Riley up as he was in a sort of trance, which he quickly got pulled out of as he walked over with her. "Now, just hold my legs so I can stay in form." She giggled as she pulled up on the bar, her cock now right in front of Riley who was too scared to touch her. "Come on now! We don't have all day! Just hug my legs!" She leaned forward and rubbed her bulge against his face.

The musky scent her cock and accumulated sweat completely took over Riley as he held on tightly, his mouth slightly open as he stared up waiting for her each time to come down and rub her crotch on his face. He quietly did as she commanded without hesitation.

"Ya know, its way too hot in here, I think I'll take of my shorts." She Giggled.

"Umm are you sure about that?" Riley looked around noting that most of the others there were just barely wearing clothes but no one was completely naked.

"Yeah, of course! Its way too hot, just pull them down!" She commanded, a bit angry now that her toy wasn't listening to her.

"If you say so." Riley grinned, feeling it was okay to do since he had never been to this kind of gym before. As she hung on the bar, he grabbed her waistband and slowly peeled of her wet, sweaty shorts slowly. He gasped as it reached just the base of her cock as her aroma had filled not just his nose but the whole gym. She grinned as her cock popped out and hit Riley on the face.

"Ya know on second thought, it would be a bit uncomfortable having it hanging around, you have any solution for that?" She winked, her arms still holding the bar strong.

"We-well I could put it in my mouth." Riley said shyly. Coming face to face with her cock had knocked his horniness away into a bit of fear.

"Excellent idea! Now open up!" She smiled as she pulled up and shoved her cock into his mouth before he could say a word. Riley closed his eyes as he waited for her to eventually come down. And that she did, pushing her cock way down his mouth and down his throat. His throat easily opening up to her cock. She began moving faster, up and down, sliding deeper into him each time, huffing as her cock throbbed inside his mouth. Riley was choking and covered in a mixture of his own saliva and her precum. His own leggings now wet as he started cumming.

Suddenly she jumped off, her cock still throbbing in his mouth as he fell to the ground and she looked down on him while panting. "That's a good workout, lets just finish up with some squats".

Riley laid on the floor helpless as she would stand up then slam back down onto his face. Her balls rubbing his chin each time. She began panting heavily as her cock throbbed inside his mouth, ready to explode. She finally stopped as she knelt down and looked into his eyes.

"We're... Almost... Done..." She softly moaned as she held his nose making sure he choked on her cock. He felt he cock throbbing and his eyes widened as he suddenly felt her cum flowing into him. She smiled and moaned as she emptied her load into him. He felt the hot goo going through her cock and funnel down into his throat. He could barely breathe as she pumped his mouth.

"Now finish each drop!" She finally moaned and as she was finished and fell next to him. One leg still on his chest she laid there for a minute as the las few drops of her cum dripped into his mouth. Riley huffed as he could finally breathe.

She smiled and finally stood up, gently kicking Riley's body as if to check if he was still alive. Riley snapped out of his trance and looked up at her. His face covered with cum, saliva and sweat. She grinned as she wiped some away from his face.

"Oh, you dirty little girl! Come on now! You had a good workout now help me get cleaned up!" She stood up, playfully kicking him. She grabbed her shorts and put them on as Riley was able to stand. She spanked his ass hard as she headed out of the gym area.

"Come on! Let's go!" Riley stumbled a bit to get back his composure and followed behind her, still tasting her cum on his lips, he smiled as he straightened up and followed her to the Locker Room to take a shower.