All Comments on 'Easter Sex'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Irina Melissa and Eric Brian

Erotic sex! Not the sex you think your parents have. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

This story was hot. I love your writing style, you are a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Name shift

You switched Eric to Brian when she took off her clothes.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Tsk, tsk!

JB, it's not nice to submit an anonymous comment on your own story saying what a talented writer you are! However true the comment may be, you should not have submitted it! I'm surprised at you. I thought you were above such behavior. I thought you were better than that. Shame on you!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years agoAuthor

Some replies. First of all, a big thanks to Anonymous (Hot) for your kind words. A big lack of thanks to LegsFeetToes for accusing me of sending an anonymous comment on my own story.

I sign all of my comments, on all stories, or I don't leave a comment.

An apology to Anonymous (Name Shift) for having messed up with the names, and to all other readers, too. I hope you enjoyed the story despite my f**kup. Thanks to all, JB

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Mea culpa

O.K., I confess! My "Tsk, tsk" comment to JB is not serious. I know she would not do that. If you read my comment, please understand that my tongue was in my cheek when I made it. I should have put this at the end of it - ;-) - to try to make it clear that it was not serious.

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonalmost 3 years ago

Why on earth is this in nonconsent? It's not even reluctant, let alone nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was really hot!! A bit confusing due to the name mix up (Eric to Brian?) But I assume that Mr X was in fact, Sven? I hope so. Loved the rich/wealthy descriptions, felt they were pretty on point... even a little relatable, idk what that says about me haha. Hope you keep writing.

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Now, after a couple of years, have you settled on the identity of the unknown rapist? (Well, she didn’t unequivocally consent, did she?)

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie2 months ago

I am really turned on and need more

Fifty41Fifty41about 1 month ago

Good read.. I'm not a writer.im a reader and I'm a pervert so needless to say great read⁴..you didn't.t over do the physical explanation..even if they weren't.t forcing her..it was still.incest

I no of things like this and trust me in and out.again good read thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...