Eastern Standard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew saw I was recovering from his display of oral skill. He pushed my knees together and rolled me to the right. He ran his hand down my spine again. My arms were crossed under my head. I could feel him hover over me, the warmth of his body was the only thing touching me. Then he started kissing all along my right side. He stepped his way down my ribs, my waist,then my hip with his lips. He kissed and gently sucked just under the apple of my right butt cheek, licking his way into that crease leading toward the middle. He kissed up and down my naked butt, paying special attention just above the point where my two cheeks separated into left and right. Then he started kissing my left cheek. All the way down to the same crease again where my butt and leg met. I felt him stop. His mouth was still on my skin in a very erogenous area. I felt his jaw separate, his chin dragging against the surface, his lips separating. Them I felt the wetness of his tongue gently slide low between my cheeks. Despite as much as I concentrated, my reflex was to raise my butt enough to spread the flesh and reveal my pussy just a little bit.

He accepted the invitation and licked my pussy, up and down; my back arched more. I felt him extend his tongue out further, penetrating, probing and tasting my warm, wet pussy. His tongue pressed downward, wide across my dangling clit. He pressed harder and deeper, narrowing his tongue to a point at the tip of my clit, flicking it gently in mid air. I was building up fast when he slipped a finger inside me, sending me to a new level. Two fingers inside me... then grabbing my ass cheek as I felt him widen his tongue and lick my entire pussy top to bottom. I was soaking wet.

"I want your cock inside me again." I said.

He adjusted his position to kneel behind me. I felt him trace his moistened cock around my clit. He rubbed it upward one more time and slipped it firmly inside my vagina. I remember feeling his cock stretching my pussy wide as the head moved deeper inside me. He started to thrust back and forth inside me as I arched back even farther to press my ass tighter against his hips. He grabbed on and pulled my hips tight, penetrating until I could feel his dick touch the tip of my cervix. I could feel his balls between my legs each time he stroked his cock in and out of me. He freed a hand from my waist and reached forward cup my boob, his fingers pressing into my nipple. I laced my hand into his, gripping my own tit tighter with his hand. He fucked me so deep I could feel myself getting close to my next orgasm, his cock grinding my g-spot. I could feel my pussy clamp down as I tried to fuck him back and get him to cum. He fucked me faster, sensing we were both close. I moaned, making sounds that might put him over the edge. I felt his dick pulsing up and down as my pussy warmed again with his thick cum. The head of his dick pushed upwards with each convulsion against the back of my pussy.

He rolled over next to me, pulling me with him, his cock still inside. I swung my leg across his chest and collapsed on top of him, my boobs pressing into his ribs. He wrapped his arms around me, massaging my back and shoulders gently. He caressed my ass, along the outside and the creases in each cheek. I felt my breathing slow down. Matthew's dick softened following all the excitement. I could feel his penis shift inside of me. Then a slippery mixture of our juices leaked up the front of my pussy and pooled between us. I felt him slowly smush himself back inside of me, pressing his hips against my butt with a faint gush as the gap filled again with his cock.

We lay there, catching our breath. I was crouched low, legs folded under on either side of him. My ass cheeks were spread wide as I laid straddling his cock. I squeezed my thighs and slid forward along Matthew's body. I felt his thick dick flop out of me. I rose up on all fours above him. As my swollen tits dangled above him, I gave them a teasing jiggle back and forth. He couldn't resist sitting up a little to cup them together, sucking firmly on the right one, then the left, taking the whole nipple and areola in his mouth. It was exactly what I wanted. He ran the front of his tongue over the tip of my nipple. I felt him make circles, tracing the border of my areola, pressing deeper into the skin as he closed in on the center. His hand closed in on the boob he was sucking on, while his free hand made its way to my ass. He used his strength to pull my chest closer to his mouth, rocking my whole body to control how his lips and tongue navigated, rather than just move his head around. I was splitting my attention between his face in my tits and his hand on my butt making its way down lower. His fingers walked into the space between my cheeks and followed that line down to my open pussy. His fingertips started playing with my wet pussy lips, while his lips continued to work on my nipples.

I reached down and groped for his cock. I started stroking him, coaxing him to put it back in me. He moved closer, only to tease the rim of my pussy with the tip of his cock. I jerked him off faster. He was rock hard and I wanted him to lose this game of chicken. He pushed forward, sending his dick between my pussy lips. I felt the full length of his cock run between my fingers as he penetrated me. I let go of everything, relaxed and just let him fuck me.

The fluid rhythm of his body inside and against mine, combined with the endorphins and wine, was a hypnotic blend of anesthetic and aphrodisiac. The arousal grew and took over. He took a hand and put it on my hip for support, at first, then to landmark where my waist was so he didn't have to break the cadence. The fingers on that hand made their way to my wet clit he rubbed small circles over it as he continued to screw me. My eyes rolled back behind their eyelids. I let the convulsions take over and I heard him groan the at the same time as my pussy tightened. We came together and I felt him unload again inside me. This time the warmth was all over. Maybe it was because I was sore from everything we just did. Maybe it was because I was soaked from all the oral and constant wetness from countless orgasms. I was spent at that point.

He rolled over and laid next to me, seemingly satisfied.

"We do quality work together. How come we don't collaborate more often?" he smirked.

"You're intolerable, that's why."

"Hmmm...seems so."

We just continued to lay there catching our breath. The endorphins steeped into my muscles and brain. After what seemed like an hour, but was only a few minutes, he rolled out of bed. I heard him go into the bathroom and start the shower. I could barely peel myself off the sheets. The exhaustion, the sweat, and the sex just kept me stuck to the bed. I rolled off too and snuck into the bathroom. He was in the shower. The mirror was steamed up. I pulled the curtain back and stepped in. His hands and body were soapy. He took his soapy hands and put them right over my tits. He made my whole slippery. I slid right between his arms and rubbed his cock with my open hand. He was hard again, so I turned around to let him put it to better use. He slipped his dick inside me and fucked me from behind. We had our encore under the raining water, then washed each other to get ready for what was left of the day.

We dried off, got dressed and headed to the lobby.

"How about an eye opener?" he asked.

"Are you kidding?"

"Why not, start the day off right?"

"You're pure evil. I never realized the depth of your evil."

"So, yes?"

"Sure. Why not?"

We sat at the hotel bar and ordered a couple of bloody Marys, extra spicy.

12