Easy Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have magic hands..." Mia panted, slightly breathless, more than just a little aroused.

"You ain't felt nothing yet." He whispered as he leaned over to kiss her. His kisses were gentle and tender and she parted her lips willing him to go further.

He touched his tongue to hers like a shy girl knowing she was doing something naughty. She answered by searching for his tongue and finding it. She kissed with more passion and he replied, pressing his lips to hers harder, flicking her tongue with his, swirling his tongue around hers, plunging deep into her mouth and then pulling away and nipping her bottom lip.

She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, bringing his mouth down on hers again. Her fingers dug gently then firmly into his scalp as he captured her tongue again, her hands moved over his shoulders, digging, kneading, needing. She moaned again softly as he pulled back and nipped her upper lip before sucking her bottom lip into his mouth.

Her hands were on his back, tugging at the top of his shorts. Her legs curled around his waist pulling his cock closer to her, wishing they were naked.

Mike smiled, but he still had that sad look in his eyes. He let go of her and rolled over to take his shorts off.

"Roll over." Mia whispered in his ear and then nipped his earlobe.

"Now?" He panted.

"Right now."

"But-"

"Roll over." She whispered again and bit him more forcefully. He rolled onto his stomach, groaning as he felt his hard cock underneath him. She straddled him immediately on his backside and he groaned again as his cock swelled when he thought of her sitting on him.

She drizzled oil over his shoulders and back as he done to her and then lightly kneaded his hard back and shoulders. He had broad shoulders, just like the guide they had admired. He definitely didn't lack in the muscle department either.

She caressed and stroked and lightly massaged and he groaned softly again. Mia leaned down onto his back, pressing her breasts against his hot flesh. She nipped his earlobe and then licked his ear, pushing her tongue into it. Mike groaned again and quietly complained that she was being unfair. She giggled softly and turned his head and began to lick and suck the other earlobe. He reached back with his hand and caressed the part of her leg he could reach. She nibbled the flesh in his neck and it became too much for Mike.

Panting he lifted his backside and Mia rolled off to his side. He crushed her lips with his and drove his tongue into her mouth desperately seeking hers while his hand grabbed her breast and pulled until he found a nipple and pinched it. Mia gasped.

Then his hands were at her shorts, unzipping them. She helped him pull them off and flung her g-string after them. His cock was so hard it throbbed against his belly.

Mia lay down and opened her legs for him. I'm wet as fuck, she smiled invititingly at him.

"You got a real big, meaty pussy honey." He said looking at her with appreciation.

"Your cock looks as hard as a rock and as big a firehose." She felt as if she had to say something, but when it came out Mia flinched at the dense comment.

"I guess we're going to enjoy each other equally then." His mischievous smile was back. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it gently and then firmly.

Mia moaned and grabbed his shorts, wiping her hands off on them as best she could. Mike saw her and quickly did the same. Then he surprised her.

"I have something else we can use downstairs, other than our tongues." Reaching into his back pack he took out a tube of lubricant. She could have sworn he blushed as he handed it to her.

He didn't wait to see what she did with it, he returned his attention to her other breast. Licking it, nibbling it and nibbling her nipple before sucking it into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. Mia quickly lubricated her hands and then turned sideways facing Mike. She took his cock in both her hands and pushed his skin back down, all the way down the length of him. Mike groaned with pleasure, still sucking on one nipple while rolling the other nipple between his fingers. She pushed his leg up and he realized she wanted his legs open so he obliged and lifted it for her.

She stroked his cock again with both hands, feeling it swell even more. She cupped his balls and delicately caressed them eliciting another groan from him. Then she swiftly stuck her finger into his asshole and tugged down on his balls. Mike released her nipple panting.

"Oh, honey that does feel good." His eyes were closed in pleasure. His hands caressed her belly and then moved between her legs, searching for her clit. He began to make big lazy circles around and over her clit until she throbbed with arousal. He slipped two fingers into her cunt and she moaned, then he added two more and she moaned louder.

Mike brought his hand out again and ground his fingers and palm against her clit, rubbing harder but not faster. Mia was panting fast now, she could feel her clit hardening and his hand was dripping with her cum. She lifted her hips to him as he lifted his to her while she was fingering his asshole.

"Honey." He panted and she looked at him, his eyes were burning with fire now. "I got to get down there."

He quickly shifted himself down and sunk his face into her pussy, sucking her clit into his mouth sucking her hard until she jerked her hips up at him, then cruelly leaving her clit to tongue her cunt with long, deep, hard strokes. Mia wanted to scream, she shoved a fist in her mouth and her scream came out as a croak. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Mike..." She moaned. "Please Mike..." He wouldn't listen to her beg. He pulled her pussy apart and licked her crack. He stopped at her asshole and licked and sucked before biting her ass. Before she could yelp, his mouth had sucked her clit in again and this time he sucked hard and fast, she felt it coming. She could feel her stomach clenching and her hips rising and her cunt pushing as she tensed every muscle she had. She could feel the fire burning from her breasts to the tip of her heart to deep inside of her and like the raft something flipped and rolled and released and she was riding a wave of orgasm.

Three, four times she jerked her hips up with Mike still sucking her clit, riding the waves of her climax. Then it was over and she jerked down out of his mouth, her clit was sensitive and throbbing now. She was breathless and her limbs felt dead to her. Yet she still almost screamed in pleasurable agony as she felt his tongue licking her clit softly.

"Nooo..." She moaned into her fist, meaning yes. She heard him whisper, felt his hot breath on her pussy.

"Another one."

"I don't think I can." She whimpered. He didn't reply, he was sucking her pussy into his mouth, opening his mouth wide to get all of her in. Sucking her cum into his mouth, she heard him swallow and then felt his mouth release her as his tongue went lower to her asshole.

She pinched her nipples hard and gasped in pleasure.

"Please... I want your cock. Please..."

This time he listened and his legs were suddenly next to her head. He was lying on his back, pulling her leg so that she would roll onto him, which she eagerly did. She fell on to his cock with her mouth pressing against his skin with her lips and then sucking him as she pulled her head back up. She pushed his cock deep into her mouth, into her throat and squeezed his head with the back of her mouth. She heard him grunt between her legs where he was sucking her cum out of her.

She licked his balls and then quickly shifted pulling her pussy out of his mouth. She licked down his crack and he opened his legs, she found his puckered asshole and she licked and sucked it eagerly before pushing her tongue into him. He moaned with pleasure and she felt him stroking her clit softly.

She tongued his asshole a while longer, feeling his cock swelling in her neck. She pulled her tongue out and pushed two fingers in making him growl, as she fingered his asshole she sucked his balls into her mouth.

Mia felt Mike's mouth vigorously tonguing her cunt, they were both panting hard and his cock was impossibly swollen. She pushed her pussy hard onto his mouth and grabbed his cock and sucked his head.

"Stop!" He said loudly and they both suddenly remembered where they were and froze. In the following moments all she heard was both of them breathing as if they had been running. Nobody came to the tent. The sounds outside the tent stayed the same. The loud crackle of the fire and even louder laughter from somewhere far away.

Their breathing eased. Mia's head began to sink down again, she wanted Mike's cock in her mouth again. He jerked away when he felt her and she looked back in surprise.

He pushed her off of him and then turned and pulled her onto him again. He grabbed her head and pressed his lips to hers. His kiss was rough and demanding. Hard and passionate. He needed what she was looking for. She kissed him back desperately. Begging with her lips, stroking his hard cock with her hands. She felt his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit. It was getting hard again. He had her head in an iron grip, almost fucking her mouth with his. Pulling away and then pulling her towards his mouth again, licking, biting, nibbling and sucking. She was giving him everything she had, bruising her lips against his hard mouth, pushing and pulling his cock as she clenched her stomach.

Her head tipped back and he was kissing her neck, she stuck her fist into her mouth and screamed into it as she felt herself cum again. She jerked her hips towards him and he sucked and licked her neck. She fell back against his arm, drained to the core. All she could do was breathe. Mike lifted her legs, she thought he wanted them back against her so that he could fuck her. She didn't really care if he used her pussy or her asshole. But he lifted her legs to his shoulders, then he slid his cock into her and she moaned. He closed her legs and threw both of them over the same shoulder. She knew what he wanted; a tight pussy, but the last time her pussy was tight, she was eighteen years old. She crossed her legs on his shoulders and tightened her leg muscles. Mike grunted his appreciation and looked into her eyes, then braced himself on his knees and fucked her hard.

She felt her cunt clenching and she stiffened her legs, she was even clenching her jaw, he thrust hard and deep and then began to go faster and faster.

"Oh God!" Mia cried into her fist as she felt herself cumming inside. Mike jerked faster and she felt his cock swelling inside her. He suddenly froze and then thrust again as he came inside her.

"Fuck Mia!" He growled as he jerked again and again and then gave a final jerk as he held onto her legs when his knees gave out. They stayed locked like that for a few long moments, both still feeling themselves and each other throbbing with the after effects of sex. Mike slowly let go of Mia's legs and she managed to uncross them again. She felt him slide out, still semi-hard and pulsing. She dropped her feet to the ground and Mike collapsed next to her.

A blissful peace descended and they held each other, each seeking to hold on to what had passed between them. Snuggling, nosing, kissing gently. Neither of them daring to speak, to burst the bubble of what each had created for themselves, not knowing how close they were to seeking the same feelings they felt in their own hearts.

Mike thought Mia's eyes were a beautiful violet color, although he knew they were a pale blue. Mia thought she found peace in Mike's eyes. He was peaceful. Whatever hurt she saw earlier was gone. For now.

She reminded herself not to think of this as the beginning of anything. It was just a screw between two sluts. She was as easy as he was and she knew it.

When they regained the ability to speak, they were both extra polite, knowing that someone else, virtually still a stranger knew intimate things about them. As polite people do, they ate dinner together and exchanged phone numbers and addresses. Not really believing they would ever see each other again.

Mike was right, Monday was hell on earth. Mia found arnica she could put in her tub at a drugstore and took a couple of pain pills Monday night as well. It didn't help much, on Tuesday she phoned her brother and told him she hoped he died soon because she was feeling like the living dead, just with pain.

By Friday her aches and pains were mostly gone, however they were swiftly replaced with heartbreak. Mia had known Mike wouldn't call. She wouldn't see him again.

Still, it kind of hurt. On Friday, she called the number he gave her. It rang and rang then disconnected and redialed. She called three times and then disconnected the call herself. She berated herself for calling. She berated herself for hoping. She berated herself most of all for allowing herself to feel something for him.

When she got home she walked into a flooded bathroom. A pipe had burst somewhere in a bathroom above hers and the water was running down the walls through a piece of ceiling that had caved in. Miserably she sunk to the floor and burst into tears. Sometime later the caretaker came knocking. He had to knock and call several times while Mia quickly dumped her wet clothes and threw a dressing gown on. She opened the door for him and he assessed the damage.

Saturday was taken up by sweaty workmen who were working overtime to fix the damage. Mia sat in her kitchen drinking cup after cup of coffee. When they were eventually finished she showered and moved from the kitchen to the bedroom and lay in bed listlessly watching an old movie. She cursed when the caretaker knocked on her door again. She grabbed her dressing gown and opened the door for him, irritated that he bothered her during her post fucking depression stage.

Mike leaned against the door frame. He looked like she felt. He must have had a week's worth of stubble, there were dark rings around his dark eyes and his mouth was turned down.

For her part, Mia was dressed in an old green flannel dressing gown. Green - a color that only suited her while vomiting. She hadn't bothered with make up and she was pretty sure she'd just eaten something that made her delusional. Neither of them spoke. Then Mike looked away first from where they had locked each other's eyes.

"Wasn't sure I was going to come here." He said, sounding morose. Not happy to see her.

"Well, you did." Then immediately repimanded herself for her stupid reply.

"Yes. Here we are. Gonna invite me in?" He asked. Now Mia. Now is the time to politely say no and save yourself tomorrow's heartbreak, her mind said. Who says he's leaving forever tomorrow, her weak heart replied.

"Come in." Mia said and stood aside to let him pass. Mike entered and walked to her couch. She shut and bolted the door (just in case) and then walked over to where he stood.

"Please sit while I go throw something else on."

"What you're wearing is fine. I didn't come here looking for a fuck. I came to talk. Even though we don't really know each other."

Mia sat down. She'd been played before, she knew the look on his face was guilt. He was married and had come to explain that he was happily married and that it should never have happened. She knew the story, she had heard it before. She felt the slow burn of anger rising inside her, gaining speed as it rose to the top.

"We shouldn't have done what we did." Mike started, looking at the ground as he spoke. Mia choked back her tears and cleared her throat. She needed a moment to gather herself before she threw him out. He looked up at her, staring into her eyes. Here it comes brace yourself Mia.

"I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish."

"Because you're happily married." Mia finished for him.

"What? No. I told you. I'm through fucking both men and women for just a night's desperate pleasure. I need more. I want more. I shouldn't be here." Mike stood and Mia pulled him back down.

"You're not married?" Some things didn't sink in easily. He shook his head.

"But Mike, I want more as well. I'm done riding everything with a boner. I'm sorry, that was crude of me." Mike shook his head again.

"Doesn't matter, I still shouldn't be here."

"Because deep inside you know you want a relationship with a man, not a woman." Mike shook his head again and Mia became frustrated.

"Then what Mike, a dentist doesn't have this much trouble pulling teeth." She attempted a joke to hide her frustration but he didn't laugh. He just looked at her, she didn't know that he was wishing it could have been. That he was wishing she was the one, his true love. The woman who could heal all his pain. He sighed and looked at the ground again. She was wearing it again, whatever perfume she had on the previous Saturday, she had it on again. It was the first thing he noticed she sat down next to him, then and now. A smell that wasn't sweet, wasn't spicy, it was undescribable, but it was alluring and seductive. It went straight to his gut and then to his cock. He sighed again breathing her in, cursing his weakness.

"I'm tired." Mike said.

"You look tired." She whispered gently.

"I'm tired on the inside."

"Are you depressed?" Mia asked, the concern she felt made her voice crack. He nodded. Finally, they were getting somewhere.

"Have you seen a doctor Mike?" He nodded.

"Gave me pills. Pills make me... They make it... I can't get hard." He finished lamely.

"Sex isn't the be all and end all of a relationship. That much I can tell you."

"Its important to me."

"I understand," Mia said and she did. "But a relationship is so much more than that. It's here." She said placing her hand over his heart. "Before it's anywhere else."

"Yeah? All we got happened down there." He looked at her groin as he said this. She blushed.

"I'm willing to build on that." She instantly wished she could take back her words, she was desperate and now Mike knew it too. He slowly looked up, taking in the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed. Looking at the mouth he had kissed and that had kissed him back so passionately. The blue eyes with a hint of purple.

"I don't want to hurt you." He finally said. The words were past her lips before her brain could stop them.

"Don't leave then."

They were looking into each other's eyes. Not like star crossed lovers. Mike was looking for something, some sign, some light that would mean a chance of something other than hurt and pain with Mia. Could she fix the things that were hurting him deep inside? Things Mike had no names for himself. Mia was looking for assurance, confirmation, hope of a beginning, not the end she was always left with. They looked at each other for a long time, holding each other's eyes in their own, feeling for each others heart. Mia reached up slowly and gently brushed Mike's hair back from his face. He didn't move, didn't acknowledge the gesture, didn't take his eyes off her.

Mia slowly stood, taking his hand and pulling him up. He stood, still looking at her, not saying anything. She led him to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Facing him, she took off her dressing gown and let it fall to the floor. She was naked underneath. Mike looked down her body, angonisngly slowly. As if he was seeing her for the first time, his gaze traveled over her breasts noting their roundness and fullness, the tight pink nipples waiting for him to rub them into hard little points, her woman's stomach, rounded a little at her womb, her curving hips and her long legs. He casually raised his hand and looking at the spot where her legs joined to her body, ran his hand along her thigh and felt her round bottom. He was already hard. He despised himself that naked flesh aroused him so much that all other intentions were lost. The pain would always be there because he was weak.