Easy Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia stood still and watched him. She was completely self conscious and blushed like a school girl as she felt his eyes travel over her body like hot fingers. From the corner of her eye she saw his hand reach out and then his hot skin was scorching her thigh. She inhaled his sandalwood smell calmly and deeply, then slowly let the breath out. His touch made her weak. All good intentions left her and she hungered for more of his touch. She needed to feel him, all of him. His tie was loose and she quickly pulled it off and then unbuttoned his shirt. She opened it and placed her hands on his chest and moved her hands up over his shoulder so that his shirt came off and he tugged it out of his pants, it joined the gown on the floor.

He unbuckled his belt himself and dropped his pants and his shorts together. Mia looked at his cock, it was hard, big and throbbing. She let her hands glide back down his chiseled chest and over the muscles of his stomach, all the way down until she held his cock in her hand, feeling the weight and the size of him, she let her other hand caress his balls, tugging them gently.

Mike breathed out a sigh and then slumped back against the bathroom wall. He placed his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Have to get my shoes off." His breath rushed out. He wanted to kick himself for saying that, what an unromantic thing to say, he looked at Mia, hoping he hadn't killed the moment. She half raised an eyebrow at him and then left his cock and wound her hands around his neck pulling him down onto her lips. This time she parted his lips and her tongue searched for his, pushing, driving, wanting, needing him. He froze with one shoe off and kissed her back, sucking her tongue and said then grabbing her chin and with the other hand behind her neck crushed his lips to hers. He bit her hard on her lower lip, so that she could feel his pain and she gasped. Then she pushed him roughly back against the wall and bit his earlobe hard making him gasp in return. She turned gentle and sucked and licked his ear before pushing her tongue into it while grasping and roughly stroking his cock at the same time.

Mike tilted his head back with his eyes closed and groaned. God it felt good. He let her lick his ear as suck and nip him in his neck while she stroked him, he felt himself swell and throb and imagined her lips sucking his cock into her mouth, he groaned again. He grabbed Mia around the waist and lifted her against him. He pushed himself away from the wall with Mia wrapping her legs around him. He reached behind her for the shower tap.

"Fuck the shower." He said and she smiled at him. He turned with her still wrapped around him and shoved her back against the wall with all his love. Mia gasped and her grip loosened. Mike dropped her onto his cock. Mia gasped again and then smiled a devilish smile at him. Together as one they began to fuck, slowly first, then faster and faster until their breaths were ragged. Mia clasped and unclasped her legs, rising and then falling on Mike's cock. Urging him to fuck her harder and deeper. Mike gripped her under her ass and thrust his prick while he pushed her against the wall pushing as deep as he could into her. He grunted and pushed and felt his balls pulling back into his body as Mia lifted her fist to her mouth and her pussy closed tighter around his cock, they were both cumming. Mike swore and grunted and Mia moaned and then screamed into her fist.

He slumped against her, squeezing her between him and the wall, he could feel her pussy throbbing as he could feel his cock throbbing, neither of them were aware of anything else except their panting breath. When she looked at him, his eyes were as dark as the sky before a storm.

"You're brewing a storm in your eyes." She said gently.

"Yours look like lightning, I don't know what color to call them, silver, blue or purple."

"Thunder and lightning baby." He smiled and Mia thought she saw genuine happiness. She laughed and grabbed him, raining down kisses in his face.

He turned and let her slide down his body onto her feet. She pulled his head down digging her fingers into his hair. His lips found hers and he gently kissed the lips he had bitten earlier. She parted her lips and his tongue found hers, he flicked her tongue with his and then swirled deeper and deeper into her mouth. She pulled away to nibble his bottom lip. She nipped him in the neck and then she nipped his nipples into hard little stones. He moaned and felt his cock becoming hard again. Mia licked lower and lower as she got to her knees. He leaned back against the wall and let her have her way with him. She flicked her tongue in and around his belly button and then lowered her mouth onto his cock, sucking him into her mouth. He swore and dug his fingers into her hair. She stiffened her tongue and stroked the underside of his cock with it as she sucked him.

She looked up at him with purple eyes full of fire as he looked at her with dark grey eyes so hot they singed her. She placed his hands on either side of head and moved her head back and forth. He took over and jerked her head back and forth on his cock as fast as his arms would go. He felt himself cuming and kept looking into her eyes as he spurted his cum into her mouth.

A long time later Mia threw together a pasta and sauce while Mike brought an overnight bag up and showered. After he washed himself, he stood in the shower with the water pounding on his head. He braced himself against the wall with his hands and let the tears fall, unbidden and silent. She almost joined him in the shower but then her mother's words came to mind: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. The pasta was extra nice.

After they ate, she showered and then he joined her in bed. They weren't satisfied yet and they made love again. This time it was making love, sweet, slow and it almost pulled her heart from her chest with sweet pain and wanting. She didn't know how Mike felt, he never said anything while they made love besides the one word when he came: Mia. It was the sweetest thing he had ever said so far, she thought.

Long after midnight, when lovers slept and only the sad and lonely people in the world kept silent watch, Mike left Mia's bed and sat down on the floor against the opposite wall. He watched her sleep for a while. She looked so at peace with the world. As if she had found something she thought was lost or had fixed something she thought was broken. He took something out of his bag. He ran his finger along it almost lovingly. He had been here before. He wasn't sure he could find what he lost, he wasn't sure he had it to lose in the first place. Maybe some things couldn't be found, or fixed.

He put the barrel of the gun into his mouth and bit onto it tightly with his teeth. His eyes were squeezed shut and he had two and a half pounds of pressure on a three pound trigger. A sob escaped from his mouth and then another and a tear rolled down his cheek. He took the gun out of his mouth and held it draped over his knees. He couldn't do it. He wiped the tears off his cheek with his sleeve.

He looked up out the window where they hadn't bothered to draw the shades. The moon was yellow and waning. Old and used and full of holes, just like he felt.

There was a loud crack of noise that killed the night, simultaneously a burst of bright red color splattered against the wall. The old used up moon witnessed it all.

Darren entered Mia's apartment after getting the all clear from the police department. He bit back the tears that threatened to erupt for the thousandth time. The caretaker was with him. He took a deep breath and the stench of death hit him, he almost turned and vomited as his stomach churned.

Get a fucking grip. He admonished himself. You know what to expect, you saw the photos. Nothing could have prepared him for the actual sight and he trembled as he walked past Mia's kitchen to look in her bathroom.

His sisters body was of course gone but somehow he expected to see what he had seen in the photos. Mia, blue, dead, lying in red water with a shy smile on her face. Almost as if she had found some lost treasure. All that was left was a black ring in the bath which smelled like something that was rotting. This time he did turn and vomit.

He didn't notice the caretaker walk past into Mia's bedroom. He had his handkerchief pressed against his nose and mouth. He stood in the bedroom and looked at the wall. Besides the black blood splattered against it, someone had written something in blood.

Thunder and lightning.