Easy Cum, Easy Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." she whimpered. "Thank you for making me cum from my ass."

"Are you a good nympho?" he asked.

"I'm a great nympho."

"Are you my great nympho?"

"Oh Brad, I'm your best nympho."

The man moved on top of her, forcing her completely on her back and legs open. Knees pressed closely to her breasts. His middle and ring finger entered her drooling pussy and immediately attacked her g-spot. The swift stimulation caused Jackie to cum much quicker than she had all night. Brad refused to stop fingering her. Back to back orgasms exploded throughout her body. A few of them gushers, soaking the bed below. Jackie found herself screaming, moaning, or dead silent from the endless pleasure she was feeling. By the time he was finished, the poor girl was a husk of herself. Brain almost melted. Eyes staring off in the distance. The occasional burst of air leaving her mouth while her body twitched. Jackie was finished... or so she thought.

Abandoning her for just a moment, Brad moved to the front of his home in search of Jackie's purse. It was near the front door just as he thought. Quickly unzipping it, he found a small vibrator buried beneath her pocket book and other feminine necessities. He rushed back to the bedroom, marveled at the sight before him: the naked Jackie, still twitching, and borderline catatonic.

Brad rejoined Jackie in the bed, prying her legs open. His fingers slid back into the woman's pussy. Still dripping of her record setting orgasms just seconds prior. After his fingers were covered in her fem-cum, Brad stroked his dick making sure it was well lubed for one last onslaught. Moving in for the kill, the tip of his cock pushed past Jackie's anal ring and sunk inward. The redhead's perky breasts rose then fell as she let out a long moan from the invasion. Brad switched on the woman's toy and pressed it between her wet labia and against her swollen clitoris.

"Fuck, Brad!" Jackie cried out, her mind no longer off in space.

The woman rocked her hips against his cock wiggling deeper into her rear. The toy from her purse was practically an "In Case of Emergency" device when she needed to scratch that itch away from home. Having her pussy and clit vibrated while being ass fucked was soaring her pleasure into newer heights she thought unachievable. But the aggressive thrusting was making the discomfort return. She didn't have the heart to tell him to be easier with her. Jackie's body rode out the conflicting waves of building pleasure and increasing pain. Often switching between one sensation, then to the other and back again.

Pleasure

Pain

Pleasure

Pain

Pain

Pleasure

Pain

Pleasure

Pleasure

Jackie's poor body was getting to where both sensations were blended together. One in the same. She wanted Brad to stretch her open, knowing it would hurt like hell but the reward would be millions of times better. Jackie was also eager to experience a man cumming in her butt, curious to know what that would be like. Just a little more to go to achieve both goals.

Her strength returned, the petite woman bounced her lower half off the mattress to meet with the man's inward thrusts. Each synchronized collision forced his cock deeper and deeper into her burning rear. The toy pressed into her clit helped her forget the pain also spreading throughout. Tears rolled down her cheeks but she refused to turn back. She was close to her last orgasm. She knew this with all her mind and body. Jackie also knew Brad was close. The thickness of his cock inside her; as well as his intense thrusting, always signaled he was about to cum. If she was lucky, they'd cum together.

"Brad, I'm gonna' cum! I'm so fucking close! I want us to cum together! Cum inside me! Fucking cum in my ass!"

The naughty things rolling off her tongue did as intended. Brad froze in place, pushing his cock into the deepest depths of the redhead's backside. He let out a loud grunt followed by roaring like a nightmare beast under a full moon. Jackie felt his cock pulsating as he unloaded into her ass. She could literally feel the streamers of his cum splashing against her hypersensitive inner walls. Images of Japanese hentai flooded her mind. Women with small bodies and obscure hair colors having cum flow into their asses, causing their stomachs to bloat far beyond human capacity. And violently barfing all of that sperm in such impossible ways.

Brad's erupting cock, her ass being filled, and the mental images caused her body to reach pleasure overload. Her clit danced against the vibrator. Her vaginal walls rippled and contracted at unfathomable speed. Her asshole winked repeatedly with Brad still deep inside. Jackie's eyes refused to blink in unison and finally rolled back into her head one last time. She screamed so loudly the two of them would be deaf for several minutes afterwards. The orgasm traveled down her legs to the tips of her toes; chipping the nail polish, and up her body to the ends of her fingers and the roots of her hair. Its energy returned to her core, causing a gush of her girl cum to spray the toy out of Brad's hand. The energy spread out again to the ends of her body and returned once more. Over and over it continued to expand and contrast. And refused to end.

In the minutes that passed, Brad's cock deflated in Jackie's rear and slipped out of her body. The young man laid beside her. Holding her in place as she continued to cum. Her body suffering from pleasurable violent seizures. What was left of Jackie's mind could not believe the intensity of her orgasm which still consumed her being. Nor remember the last time a single orgasm lasted for so long. Her body; however, continued to shudder. Eyes still rolled back and teeth clicking against each other. Whatever came out of her mouth was incoherent babble followed by small amounts of drool. Her fingers and toes flexed as if discovering their existence. Her pussy continued to leak more and more nectar from between her nether lips. Her anal muscles barely functioned to push out the cum sprayed inside her. If the orgasm didn't fade away soon, Brad feared he would have to take Jackie to the hospital. Reason for her admittance: Sexually Broken.

His concern quickly vanished when Jackie let out one last squeak, followed by her entire body going limp. Her breathing was fast but steady paced. Both of her holes continued to flex but losing strength. Lastly her eyes were closed, having lost consciousness to the world around her. Jackie was out cold, a victim to losing her anal virginity and unable to withstand the outstanding pleasure she received. Brad did what he could not to disturb the slumbering woman, creatively covering her with the bed sheets and sneaking a pillow under her head. Getting redressed, he left her in his bed and ventured elsewhere in his home.

An hour later Jackie woke. Every fiber of her being tried to scream she had the best sex of her life. Unfortunately the incredible soreness coming from between her butt-cheeks said otherwise. Very carefully she let a hand venture towards her deflowered ass. Her fingertips teased around the ring until slowly moving inward. Jackie was somewhere between shocked and proud three of her fingers could fit into her still gaping hole. She was convinced it would take a while before it returned to normal. If it returned to normal.

Realizing she was alone and in Brad's bedroom, she ventured into the adjacent master bathroom. She knew she had his approval to use the shower after many of their antics and decided to take five minutes to refresh herself before returning to the world. After cleansing herself, Jackie redressed and exited the bedroom. The inside of the house smelled rich of tasty food. Brad was in the kitchen applying the finishing touches of a delicious meal meant for two.

"Smells wonderful." Jackie complimented.

"Thanks, it's something my father taught me when I was a kid." he smiled back.

Jackie approached a nearby chair and lowered herself into the seat. A throbbing pain spread out of her rear and she let out an audible hiss. Brad noticed and shook his head, a smile of satisfaction on his face. Minutes later the food was ready and the two friends dined together. It took little effort but Brad convinced Jackie to stay the night with him. Both knew it was only to share each other's company. But they refused to rule out the chance of another nymphomaniac attack in the immediate future. Jackie slowly built towards that possibility as one of her hands secretly massaged her crotch through her clothes. Meanwhile her leg extended under the table, her bare foot sneaking between Brad's legs.

~End

12