Easy Cum, Easy Go Ch. 03

Story Info
Jackie and Mistress Roxanne have a fun night together.
6.1k words
4.85
4.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie steadied herself against the shower wall.  Her exhausted body welcomed the cleansing heat of the water on her skin.  Moments ago she endured some of the most earth shattering orgasms of her life.  Now, she was trying to keep from falling over while scrubbing the sweat off her body.  The special place between her legs refused to quit throbbing.

"Your pussy's wet." Roxanne's words echoed in her brain "I guess you can still fuck after all."

The redhead shivered from the thought as the dull ache radiated from her exhausted clitoris.  Very slowly, Jackie's soapy fingers moved down her stomach and gently rubbed her pearl.  Not to succumb to her body's aching.  But to rub away the sensation.  Roxanne had plans for her that night.  That much she was sure of.  Jackie dared not spoil the fun yet to happen.

After showering, the young woman went through her luggage and chose some comfortable clothing to wear while waiting for Roxanne to get off work.  Her clothes were pretty simplistic.  A sporty bra with matching panties.  A shirt with her college logo and hoodie for her torso.  Some leggings with gym shorts worn over them, and socks and tennis shoes to complete her lower half.  Jackie hoped her attire wouldn't be too attention grabbing from people near the warehouse.  All of whom were aware of the ongoing events happening within.

As instructed; when finished putting herself back together, Jackie went to speak with Daisy.  The blonde woman constantly eyeballed Jackie while the redhead finished the last of her paperwork.  Unaware to Jackie, Daisy couldn't help but feel a tad jealous of what she'd been through.  The power briefly being knocked out must have meant something astonishing happened.

"Alright," Daisy's accent sung in Jackie's ears "everything seems to be in order.  I hope you enjoyed yourself and that you... come... again soon."

"I'm sure I will." Jackie smiled, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"For your discretion, we also have a cab waiting for you outside.  It will take you anywhere you wish, on us."

"Luxury service!" Jackie laughed, happy she didn't have to hail her own taxi.

Moments later she was inside the cab and driven towards her destination.  A favored tourist attraction in the San Francisco area:  Pier 39.

The location had a plethora of things to keep her busy well into the evening.  The numerous shops immediately caught her attention.  Followed by a ride on the two-story carousel.  Then she spent some dollars at the arcade, enjoying the chance to play some games from her youth.  Afterwards, she amused herself watching the sea lions relaxing at the end of the pier.  While outside, Jackie was able to see Angel Island, Alcatraz Island, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the Bay Bridge.  She made sure to get a number of photos of each location, despite the distance.

Nine o'clock approached much faster than Jackie anticipated.  The pier closed at that time, making it easy for her to remember to call Roxanne.  She fetched the business card from her pocket while grabbing her cell phone.  Jackie's hands slightly shook, anticipating the moment for the last several hours.  Roxanne's number punched in, the redhead pushed the final button and called her Mistress.

"Hello?" Roxanne spoke on the other end, her voice sounding sweet as sugar.

"H-hi, it's Jackie." she stammered.

"I know.  Where are you?"

"I'm leaving Pier 39.  I've been here ever since I left the studio."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Roxanne's voice gave away her excitement.  "The other shoot ended early and I'm actually five minutes away."

"Wait, you're that close to the pier?"

"Don't be so surprised, hun." Roxanne purred over the phone "Almost all of you East Coast girls go there first during their visit to 'Frisco."

Roxanne's intuition made Jackie's nethers pulse with arousal.  The fact this woman was that eager to see her made her more turned on than she anticipated.

"So where do you want to pick me up?"

Roxanne gave the instructions and within minutes arrived at the location.  Jackie was excited to see the woman driving a classic, drop-top vehicle.  She dumped her luggage in the back and lowered herself into the passenger seat.  Just as her rear touched the fabric, Roxanne reached over and gripped the back of Jackie's head.  Pulling her in for a lust filled kiss.  Complete with Roxanne's tongue trying to wiggle into Jackie's throat.

The drive to Roxanne's was quicker than Jackie thought.  Of course, it was easy to remain distracted while the dark haired woman continuously massaged her inner thighs and crotch the entire trip.  Arriving at Roxanne's home was enough to snap Jackie out of her lust craze.  It was a very nice place in a very nice location of the city.  The two quickly entered Roxanne's home, their hands constantly molesting the other.  Even while Jackie struggled to hold onto her luggage.

Entering the premises made things so much simpler.  Jackie left her case at the door and threw her arms around Roxanne's body.  Both women kissed each other passionately.  Their thoughts jumping between what happened earlier in the day to what was bound to happen later in the night.  Their bodies bounced off the walls while moving into the living room of Roxanne's home, approaching a luxury couch nearby.  If a tongue wasn't stuffed in her mouth, Jackie would have taken a moment to admire the view outside her Mistress' windows.

Roxanne was the first to break their kiss, her gaze focused on Jackie's beautiful face.  Jackie could literally feel the stare as Roxanne looked deeply into her eyes.  The look on her Mistress' face purely had one expression:  lust.  The dark haired beauty leaned in and pressed her lips against the redhead's again.  Jackie's eyes closed, savoring the feeling of the woman's mouth on hers.  But Roxanne was just getting started.

The online veteran pushed Jackie down across a section of the large couch and hovered over her.  She felt sandwiched between the couch cushions and the lustful woman almost laying on top of her.  Their lips never separated while Roxanne's hand descended on Jackie's breast.  Still covered by her shirt and bra.  Roxanne made her feel the paw on her boob, aggressively squeezing and massaging it through both pieces of clothing.  The collar to Jackie's aged shirt hung low and Roxanne exploited it, pulling the top down and around one of the redhead's breasts.  The bra underneath was pushed aside, freeing one of Jackie's tits.  Roxanne's mouth broke away from Jackie's and sealed around her vulnerable breast.

"Ah!" Jackie gasped, followed by a moan as Roxanne sucked on her nipple.

Roxanne stretched the shirt even more, forcing both breasts to be exposed.  Her mouth already on one tit, Roxanne used a free hand to twist and pull on the young woman's other nipple.  Jackie's eyes rolled back into her skull while she bit her bottom lip.  Trying not to be too loud so early in the moment.

Her Mistress' lips came away from the nipple and once again pressed them against Jackie's.  Her tongue forced its way into the redhead's mouth.  Jackie moaned a little more, savoring the feeling of the invading flesh in her mouth while Roxanne flicked and twisted and pulled on her nipple.  The hand didn't stay long as it quickly moved between Jackie's open legs.  Roxanne's palm immediately massaged Jackie's sex through the three layers of clothing.

"Fuck!  Harder!" Jackie spoke with Roxanne's tongue licking her lips.

The dark haired woman wrapped an arm around Jackie's neck and forced her to sit up.  Legs still open, Roxanne aggressively massaged Jackie's groin.  Even giving it a few playful; though hard, smacks.  The layers of fabric saved Jackie from the stinging sensation, leaving her wondering how much her pussy would drool if skin-to-skin contact was made.  The thought made Jackie's hand move on its own, immediately groping Roxanne through her top.  She let out a small moan before gently nibbling on Jackie's bottom lip.

"No, no, my little nympho." she smiled "Tonight, I'm finishing what I started in the studio."

Roxanne's mouth returned to Jackie's flesh, zeroing in on her soft neck.  She licked and nibbled and sucked on the woman's skin.  Starting under one ear, then underneath the lower jaw, and ending at the other ear.  Meanwhile her hand continued to massage Jackie's pussy.  The redhead was certain Roxanne could feel how wet she was becoming.  The thought was cut short as Roxanne's hand moved away from her pussy and both hands grabbed her breasts.

"Yes." she purred.

Her Mistress massaged both flesh orbs and alternated sucking on her tits.  Spending anywhere from one tiny second to almost a full minute at a time on her nipples.  The absence of touch between her legs didn't stop her absence of yearning, as her hips thrusted against air.  Desiring for more attention back at her throbbing pussy.  As if telepathic, Roxanne responded and pushed Jackie back down across the couch.  Lying beside her, Roxanne's mouth returned to Jackie's but her hand was between her legs again.  Jackie was almost positive the Mistress' fingernail could cut through the soaked layers of clothing and insert the finger into her cunt.

"I think you're wearing too many fucking clothes." Roxanne spoke into Jackie's sensitive ear.

"Then get me out of them, Mistress." she replied, panting from being in heat.

Roxanne backed away and positioned herself on the opposite side of the couch.  Not moving too fast, Roxanne took hold of one of Jackie's tennis shoes and removed it.  Followed by the other.  Then she removed the redhead's socks and giggled as Jackie wiggled her toes in Roxanne's face.  The dark haired woman opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the tiny digits.

"Oh fuck!  Roxie!" Jackie blurted out, surprised by the playful assault.  It immediately made her clit swell and pussy juice flow like a stream.

Jackie's Mistress teased her soles and toes for a minute while she grasped her own breasts and pinched her nipples.  Her whole body was becoming one human sized erogenous zone.  Roxanne's hands moved away from the redhead's ankles and massaged up her legs.  Starting at her calf muscles, across the knees and rubbing at her inner thighs.  Jackie was left twitching from all the attention.  Roxanne shifted on the couch and laid beside her once more, her lips sucking on Jackie's right tit for a few seconds before speaking.

"Someone's enjoying herself." Roxanne whispered.

"Oh Mistress, please more." Jackie pleaded.

Roxanne's tongue entered Jackie's mouth again while her hands alternated between rubbing Jackie's tits or her crotch.  Having her pussy touched caused Jackie to shiver in joy, becoming more and more desperate for skin-to-skin contact.  Roxanne pulled away and forced Jackie's legs wide open.  Without warning, her mouth lowered onto Jackie's sex.  Still covered from her clothes.  The layering didn't prevent Jackie from feeling Roxanne actually biting at her groin.  An action that caused a laugh and a moan to escape her lungs.

"Fuck!  Rox!  I can't t-take anymore.  I want it."

Jackie's begging was all she needed to hear.  In a single motion that required lots of strength, Roxanne was able to pull the gym shorts, leggings, and panties off the woman's lower half.  Leaving her naked from below the waist.  She leaned down with her tongue sticking out and gave all of Jackie's wet sex a single lick.

"Yes!" Jackie shouted.

Roxanne continued to lick the woman's clit.  Occasionally sucking on it to keep it swollen.  Jackie's body language told her everything.  The twitching of her hips.  The feeling of Jackie's fingers running through Roxanne's hair.  The continuous moans bouncing off the walls.  Roxanne was ready to take it a little further and wiggled her middle finger into Jackie's eager pussy.

"Oooooooooooh." she exhaled deeply.

The nymphomaniac tasted wonderful on Roxanne's tongue and she became eager to get more juices out of her.  Without giving any notice, Roxanne added another finger and started blasting the redhead's snatch.  Forcefully.  Aggressively.  Each plunge of her fingers stroked Jackie's g-spot without mercy.  Meanwhile, Roxanne continued to assault Jackie's pearl with her lips and tongue.

"Oh!  Oh!  Oh!" the words came out with each thrust against her g-spot.  Going faster and faster.

Roxanne's mouth came away, causing Jackie to let out a slight whimper.  The tone changed immediately as Roxanne's other hand applied pressure onto Jackie's lower abdomen.  Roughly six inches above her clit.  This forced her g-spot to become more vulnerable to Roxanne's fingers inside her pussy.  The pressure built up quickly and Jackie had her first orgasm of the night.

"Ah!  Ah!  Ah!  Aaaaaaaaaoooooooooooh!"

Her pussy reacted as intended, causing a small gush of girl-cum to splash into Roxanne's palm and down the crack of her ass.  Jackie's body went into a mild seizure, coping with the pleasure running across every inch of her.  Roxanne continued on without stopping, forcing the orgasm to last longer than Jackie thought possible.

"Oh my God." she spoke, though out of breath.

Roxanne moved forward and wrapped an arm around the back of Jackie's neck, pulling her in for more kisses.  Her fingers remained inside, still stroking deeply as possible.  Jackie moaned into Roxanne's mouth, tasting her juices on her Mistress' tongue.  Roxanne pulled away again, repositioning herself between Jackie's legs and becoming more forceful at fingering the redhead's pussy.  Using her free hand again, she grasped Jackie's right ankle and pushed her leg away.  Jackie's knee almost rested on her right breast.  Another finger joined the first two, and Roxanne continued on.

"Fuck!  Fuck!  Fuck!  Oh God!  Oh God!" she cried, almost certain Roxanne was about to fist her.

Roxanne only sped up her thrusting.  Her arm became a blur as her fingers pistoned in and out of Jackie's sexy body.  The redhead could only react by grabbing her breasts and holding on for dear life.  Her fingers twisting and pulling her own nipples throughout.  Still pushing Jackie's leg back, Roxanne lowered her head again and lapped at Jackie's clit with her tongue.

"OH GOD!  OH GOD!  I'm cumming!  F-FUCK MEEEEE!"

Another orgasm claimed Jackie's being.  Forcing her shriek to become a silent scream.  Her eyes were shut tight with her mouth wide open.  No sounds came out of the hole in her face.  Her head moved from side-to-side as the intensity only increased and she squirted a stream right into Roxanne's face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  Oh fuck yeah!" wet noises echoed in the room "Oh my God!"

Jackie tried to catch her breath as the second orgasm subsided.  Roxanne continued on without letting Jackie rest.  Her fingers repeatedly plunged into Jackie's pussy, never losing speed.  More gasps and moans escaped Jackie's open mouth, barely able to maintain a thought from all the pleasure between her legs.

Finally, Roxanne stopped fingering her, giving Jackie just a moment to catch her breath.  The moment was cut short as Roxanne moved Jackie's legs some more.  Now both were pushed back with her ankles almost touching her ears.  Her lower half was completely exposed.  Destined to be Roxanne's play thing.  The dark haired woman licked her lips then lowered her head while extending her tongue.  The mouth muscle dragged completely across her vulnerable ass and all the way up to her clit.  Jackie gripped the back of her knees to keep her legs from shaking everywhere.

Roxanne continued licking the entire canyon of flesh.  Occasionally stopping long enough to suck on Jackie's tender clit.  At one point Roxanne stopped right over Jackie's pussy, and wiggled her tongue as deep into her sex as she could.  The sensation caused Jackie's knees to shake while pressed against her breasts.  Then Roxanne shocked her even more, pulling her tongue out of the wet pussy and wiggling it into Jackie's rear.

"Ooooh fuck." Jackie moaned, never once having her rosebud licked during oral sex.

Roxanne's tongue worked its magic more and more while her fingers lightly touched Jackie's clit.  The stimulation felt amazing, leaving the poor woman breathless through the whole ordeal.  Two orgasms were already great.  It made her wonder how many more she'd have through the night.

"So your best buddy fucked this little ass, did he?" Roxanne taunted while one of her fingers teased the hole.

"Yes."

"Did it feel like this?"

Roxanne's finger pushed inward and sank up to the middle knuckle.  The surprise intrusion made Jackie's eyes open wide and released a sharp gasp.

"Or more like this?"

Roxanne added another finger, increasing the girth penetrating the once forbidden passage.

"AAAAAH FUCK!" the extra finger caused a small amount of pain.

Roxanne's mouth found Jackie's clit and quickly made her forget about the pain, which was quickly replaced with more pleasure.  Roxanne's other hand once again pushed down on Jackie's lower abs.  Just like when Brad fucked her in the ass, the impossible seemed to happen.  Jackie almost swore she felt her g-spot being played with while Roxanne fingered her rear.

"W-what are you doing to m-me?" she stuttered.

"Playing with my pet.  How does this feel?"

Jackie's Mistress moved her hand more and more on top of her abs.  Her fingers dug and pushed into the flesh.  Jackie's earlier suspicion was true.  She could actually feel her g-spot being fingered through her ass.  It caused a smile to spread across her cute face.

"You like that?" Roxanne teased.

"Oh y-yes.  Mmmmm.  Oh!  Oh!  Oh!  Ha ha!  Right fucking there!" Jackie's concentration on the pleasure shifted into wonder.  "How do you do that?"

"Doesn't matter right now.  Just enjoy it."

Roxanne's technique became a little more aggressive.  The sensations raced from Jackie's ass to her g-spot, and back again.  Over and over.  The pleasure increased by the second until she was on the verge of another orgasm.

"Oh my God, that feels amazing!"

Jackie continued to receive the finger fucking in her ass from the one hand, while the other pushed into her abs some more.  The thumb at her abs managed to extend back and rub across Jackie's clit.  The additional assault caused lightning to flash behind her eyes and another orgasm crippled her body.  Jackie released the back of her legs, almost kicking Roxanne in the face.  Her Mistress reacted quickly and grabbed the incoming ankle, preventing injury.  But she couldn't help herself and licked the sole of Jackie's right foot.  Toying with her toy.

Roxanne put her hand back at Jackie's lower abs and reapplied the pressure.  Her fingers continued thrusting in the redhead's rear and refused to stop.  Jackie's expression twisted over and over.  From smiles to gritting her teeth.  From looking normal to looking possessed.  From staring Roxanne in the eyes, to staring at her own forehead.  All throughout, the pleasure never stopped as a single orgasm became multiples without end.

"AH!  AH!  AAAAAAH!  GOD!  AAAAAAH!  OH GOD!  OH GOD!  FUUUUUCK!"

Jackie's cries of pleasure and lust started to soften until there was nothing left but a mild numbness between her legs.  Her skin glistened with sweat.  Her muscles randomly twitched without control.  She was a sight to take in.

"Damn, you're sexy." Roxanne whispered before leaning in and shoving her tongue back into Jackie's mouth.

The two lustfully kissed for over a minute.  Stopping long enough to catch their breath before continuing on.  Roxanne's hips moved in a thrusting motion.  Her desire to keep pleasuring the woman never ending.  Eventually she stopped and pulled away from Jackie, leaving the poor woman inhaling and exhaling deeply.  Her hands reached for her pants and fumbled with the button and the zipper.

"Now, I have to fuck you."

Jackie's eyes focused on Roxanne's hands, curious to know what she meant by her previous statement.  The button popped loose and the zipper came down.  Roxanne's hand reached into her pants and found what she was looking for.  Jackie blinked a few times at what was in Roxanne's hand:  a big dick.  No, a strap-on.  She was wearing a strap-on ever since she picked her up.  The surprise caused an immediate revival of her strength and Jackie lunged between Roxanne's legs, taking the dick into her mouth.

12