Easy Cum, Easy Go Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that's it, baby.  Suck my dick." Roxanne commanded.  "Suck on it and make me cum in your mouth."

Unknown to Jackie, the harness worn by Roxanne had an addition.  Another sex toy, buried deep in the dark haired woman's pussy.  As Jackie slurped and sucked on the fake dick, her motions caused the toy within Roxanne to move.  All the excitement made her very aroused and Jackie was bringing her closer and closer to her own orgasm.

"Yes!  Yes!  Keep sucking my dick!" Roxanne pleaded "You're gonna' make me cum!  You're gonna make me cum!  I'm cumming!"

The orgasm happened quicker than Roxanne anticipated.  Her pussy flexed and fluttered along the length within her depths.  Pleasurable instinct caused her to grip the back of Jackie's head and hold her down on the fake dick.  The trembling and shaking of the woman stuck on her cock made Roxanne's orgasm even more intense.  She briefly wished it was a real dick so she could splash cum down the redhead's throat.  When the orgasm faded, Roxanne released Jackie's head.  The young woman came away gasping and red in the face.

"What the fuck!  I couldn't breathe!"  Jackie looked over Roxanne, noticing the glow on her face.  "Wait, did you actually just cum?"

"Oh yeah," Roxanne smiled, "this thing is special."

Her hand swung wide and smacked the cock between her legs.  It swayed from side to side, causing both women to laugh.  After the amusement faded, they quickly undressed, leaving only Roxanne wearing the special strap-on harness.

"Fuck me with your big dick, Mistress." Jackie whispered.

"Get on top of me." Roxanne ordered.

Roxanne positioned herself on the couch so she was sitting down, her back against the cushion and her feet flat on the floor.  Jackie crawled over and straddled the woman's legs, facing her Mistress.  Raising a hand to her face, Jackie spat into her palm.  Then she guided her hand between their bodies and used her saliva to lube up the fake cock.  When ready, she lowered herself onto Roxanne's sex toy.  Her pussy still dripping from all the excitement.  The dick slid in with little resistance.

"Mmmm, fuck.  It's filling me up!"

Jackie's body rose and fell, causing the toy to push up further into her snatch.  Each motion caused the other side of the toy to play with Roxanne's insides.  The dark haired Mistress rocked her hips in sync with Jackie's lower half.  Working in unison, they pleasured each other. Their breasts mashed together while the women fucked each other beautifully.

"Oh fuck!  That feels great." Jackie moaned.

Roxanne's hand swung wide again and smacked Jackie on her ass.  The impact caused the redhead to yelp.  She smacked her rear two more times, each one causing an enjoyable sting across the woman's flesh.  Roxanne went further, coating her own fingers with her saliva, then returned her hand to Jackie's backside.  Her middle finger played with Jackie's forbidden hole again and pushed inward.  

"Oh God!"

The sensation briefly paralyzed the redhead.  Freezing her in place while Roxanne thrusted her fake cock up into Jackie's wet hole.  The redhead remained motionless, unable to do anything than withstand the pleasurable assault.  Realizing she was doing all the work, Roxanne eased Jackie down onto the floor.  She gripped Jackie's legs and pushed them back again.  The redhead's ankles by her ears as before.  Roxanne rested on her knees and guided her cock back into Jackie's pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jackie cried out from the penetration.

The position of her body and the dick inside perfectly stroked her g-spot.  Jackie tightly gripped her breasts while Roxanne thrusted into her pussy.  Fucking her like a man but with the knowledge of a woman.  Her eyes rolled back and mouth gaped open, taking fresh air into her lungs while exhaling harsh moans of approval.  Another orgasm was in the making.

Jackie wasn't the only one receiving pleasure.  The hidden portion of the strap-on harness swirled at Roxanne's insides.  Every thrust into the redhead's pussy made her own become equally creamy.  Roxanne let out little grunts of enjoyment, trying to maintain focus on making Jackie cum her brains out.  But the side effect of the object in her own pussy couldn't be ignored.  She was building to another orgasm.

Roxanne took hold of Jackie's legs and aggressively thrusted the cock into the woman's pussy.  The sound of Roxanne's hips colliding with Jackie's rear filled the room.  Each "clap" bringing them closer to orgasm.

CLAP CLAP

"Oh fuck!  Oh Fuck!"

CLAP CLAP

"Yes!  Yes!

CLAP CLAP CLAP

"R-Rox, I'm gonna', I'm gonna'!"

CLAP CLAP CLAP

"Me too, Jackie!  Cum all over my dick!"

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

"FUCK!  I'M CUMMING!"

Both women locked in place as two synchronized orgasms assaulted the beautiful bodies.  Jackie's being the stronger.  Roxanne held her in place while feeling the warmth of Jackie's squirt flowing around the harness and against her own pussy.  This caused Roxanne to twitch in pleasurable aftershocks, making her fake cock jump inside Jackie's sensitive cunt.

When the pleasure faded, Roxanne became consumed with lust.  She pulled the cock out of Jackie's body and stripped herself of the strap-on.  The hidden phallus was coated with her own juices.  Roxanne took hold of Jackie's legs again and dragged her body across the floor and back towards the couch.  Feeling kinky, Roxanne positioned the redhead so only her shoulders, neck and head rested on the carpet.  The rest of her back was positioned against the couch, leaving the poor woman inverted.  Roxanne repositioned herself too, lowering her wet pussy on top of Jackie's.  Once skin contact was made, Roxanne rocked her hips, causing the two women to scissor each other.

"Oh!  Oooooo!" Jackie moaned from her clit being rubbed by Roxanne's.  "Ooooh God!  Keep going!"

Her sensitive pearl was over-stimulated too quickly and a small orgasm vibrated from her nethers.  Roxanne continued grinding her pussy into the redhead's, never giving her a second to recover.  Their juices became smeared between their legs.

"Oh Mistress," Jackie panted, "y-your turn.  Your turn."

Jackie slipped out of Roxanne's hold and rolled a little across the floor.  The dark haired woman chose to sit on the couch.  Legs open with her snatch at the edge of the cushion.  Jackie playfully crawled up to her, like a kitten playing with a toy.  Finally close enough, Jackie leaned forward and gently licked her Mistress' clit.

"Mmmm, you're so good at that." Roxanne whispered, her fingers playing with Jackie's hair.

The redhead enjoyed the compliment.  Her days of experimenting in college taught her well.  She redoubled her efforts and held Roxanne's clit in her lips.  The little nub started to swell while Jackie's tongue teased it from within her mouth.  Her fingers crept up and slowly entered Roxanne's dripping cunt.

"F-fuck me.  So good." Roxanne panted, her nethers enjoying the attention.

Jackie's fingers curled and played with Roxanne's g-spot.  Applying the perfect amount of pressure to tease her leaking Mistress.  Roxanne's lower half twitched uncontrollably.  Her hips bucked into Jackie's mouth.  Every inch of skin on Jackie's face beneath her nose was glistening with Roxanne's juices.  The moans from above were music to Jackie's ears.  She changed her tactics, finger blasting Roxanne's pussy while aggressively sucking on her clit.  Roxanne's eyes rolled back and she went into orgasmic convulsions.

"Oooooooooooh fuck, fuck, fuck!  I'm cumming!"

The declaration was accompanied with a strong gush from her loins.  Soaking Jackie's face and dripping off her chin.  She had to pull her head away to keep from drowning between the other woman's legs.  Roxanne's arms flailed about, trying to grab anything to stabilize her from sliding off the couch.  Jackie took hold of the woman's legs and swung them to the side, making Roxanne lay across her couch just as her orgasm finally ended.

Jackie wasted no time and climbed on top of her Mistress.  Her head above Roxanne's groin.  Her own pussy directly over Roxanne's mouth.  Moving quickly, Jackie lowered her head between Roxanne's open legs and went back to eating the woman's pussy.  Roxanne reacted perfectly, grabbing all of Jackie's ass and pulling her crotch closer to her face.  Mouth open, it clamped onto Jackie's sex.  Both women moaned in delight with mouthfuls of each other's pussies.  Completing an erotic sixty-nine.

The women spoke to each other in hums.  Refusing to pull their mouths away from the other's cunt.  Jackie took it a step further and inserted her fingers back into Roxanne's body.  The woman moaned into Jackie's snatch, vibrating her clit by accident.

"FUCK!" Jackie called out from the surprise sensation.

Roxanne realized what she'd done and continued moaning into Jackie's fuck hole.

"Mmmmm!   Mmmmmmmmmmm!   Mmm!  Mmmmmmmmm!"

The moaning temporarily paralyzed Jackie with pleasure.  Whenever Roxanne would stop, Jackie would quickly finger her Mistress' snatch, causing her to moan some more.  The cycle continued like that until Jackie was on the verge of another orgasm.  She sat upright, pulling Roxanne's lower half up as well.  Roxanne moved her legs so they wrapped around Jackie's body, locking her ankles together almost between Jackie's shoulder blades.  Thinking quickly, Jacky grabbed the strap-on nearby and plunged the fake cock into Roxanne's hole from above like a jackhammer.  Angling the fuck toy just right, Jackie assaulted Roxanne's g-spot again.  The intesity of the fake cock ramming her sex made Roxanne practically scream into Jackie's pussy, vibrating her clit nearing the power of a Sybian.

"MmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmm!" Roxanne hummed.

"Oh fuck!  Oh fuck!  Oh fu-huh-huh-huh-uuuuuuuuuuuuck!"  Jackie chanted.

Both women's orgasms gushed at the same time.  The pleasure coursing through Jackie made her release Roxanne's lower half and squirt in her face.  The cock stayed inside Roxanne's pussy, being squeezed and massaged by her climaxing passage.  Her own juices sizzled around the toy and onto the couch.  Both women stayed in their positions, relishing the pleasure until both came down from their high.

"Fuck," Roxanne spoke first "your pussy's dripping all over me."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." Jackie whispered, rocking her sex against the woman's face "You're just gonna' have to drown."

"WHAT!" Roxanne playfully shrieked.

Lifting her head up, she stuffed Jackie's pussy with her tongue.  Plugging the leak.  At the same time, she massaged the redhead's rear.  Then gave it a few light spanks.  Jackie removed the toy still in Roxanne's hole and rubbed her fingers across Roxanne's clit.  Quickly swiping the pleasure nub from side to side.  This caused Roxanne to bob her head, using her mouth muscle to tongue-fuck Jackie some more.

"Oh fuck, Roxanne!" Jackie cried "Kiss me!"

The redhead pulled her lower half away from Roxanne and turned to face her.  Roxanne opened her legs allowing Jackie to lay on top of her.  Their mouths immediately connected.  Tasting their orgasms on each other's lips.  Jackie rocked her hips into Roxanne's body, trying her best to make her pussy rub against the woman below.

"Je-Jesus, you're fun." Roxanne tried to speak between inhales.

"Thank y-you, Mistress." Jackie responded, licking her orgasm remnants off Roxanne's chin.

Being called 'Mistress' again renewed Roxanne's endurance.  She sat up, forcing Jackie to as well.  Roxanne moved and positioned herself behind the redhead.  Her breasts pressed into Jackie's back.  Roxanne moved her head and rested her chin on Jackie's shoulder.

"Raise your arms up and put your hands on top of your head." Roxanne whispered.  "And whatever happens, don't dare let go."

"Yes, Mistress." Jackie replied out of breath.

Jackie rested on her knees and moved her arms.  Trying her best to put her hands where told to in spite of the great amount of fatigue setting in.  Left vulnerable, Jackie felt Roxanne's hands roam around her body and grope her breasts.  Gently chewing on the redhead's earlobe while doing so.

"I love it when you call me Mistress.  It makes me so fucking wet." Roxanne exclaimed while pulling on Jackie's nipples.

"Oh God, Mistress." Jackie cooed.

One of Roxanne's hands ventured down Jackie's stomach and between her legs.  The redhead's snatch was drooling from excitement.  Roxanne's fingertips found her clit and rubbed it quickly.  At the same time, Roxanne's other hand ventured upward and gently squeezed Jackie's throat in an aggressive massaging manner.

"Goddess!" Jackie blurted, unaware of the word that escaped her mouth.

"And that makes me wish I had a dick, just so I could cum inside this little pussy while I fucked your brains out."

Roxanne's fingers curled and entered Jackie's body.  Her palm collided with Jackie's clit with each thrust of her dainty digits.  Jackie's body rocked into Roxanne's hand.  Hey eyes crossing and rolling back from the pleasure between her legs.  Roxanne continued to whisper naughty things into the woman's ear.

"You should just stay out here with me.  Forget your old life and live in my closet like you said you would.  My personal fuck toy to play with any time I want."

Roxanne's fingers continued to manipulate Jackie's body while the hand at her throat made her vision blur.  She trembled, fighting every urge to disobey her Mistress.  All she wanted was to free her hands from above her head and give Roxanne everything she had left.  But she stayed in place, pushed to the brink of orgasmic insanity.

"You want to cum badly, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"How badly do you want it?"

"Anything, Mis-Mistress, I'll do anything!  Pl-please let me cum!"

"Anything?" Roxanne teased.

"ANYTH-HE-HE-HE-HING!" Jackie cried out, the tears rolled down her cheeks.

Everything stopped aside from Roxanne squeezing Jackie's throat.  The redhead's vision continued to blur.  The fingers inside her pussy were motionless, but Jackie dared not move her own body.  Roxanne leaned in close and whispered what was required for Jackie to orgasm.

"Submit to me.  Say you're mine and you'll stay with me, forever."

"I'M YOURS FOREVER!" Jackie shouted.

Roxanne removed her hands and pushed Jackie face first into the couch.  Still on her knees, her ass stuck up in the air in a "lazy dog" position.  Roxanne grabbed hold of the fake cock nearby and slammed it into Jackie's pussy.  The thrusting was inhuman, almost as powerful as the fucking machines she succumbed to earlier that day.  Jackie could only stay in that position, her mouth biting down on the couch cushion while her eyes rolled back into her skull.  Roxanne took it one step further by leaning forward and bit down on Jackie's left butt-cheek.  Guaranteeing a hickey would form shortly after.  The added stimulation triggered all of Jackie's pleasure nerves into overdrive and she came.  Good and hard.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Jackie froze in place.  Unable to comprehend the intensity of the moment.  Her body reacted beautifully as her skin blushed, almost matching her hair color.  Her mouth became dry as all the fluid in her body escaped between her legs.  Her pussy gushed her fem cum around the toy and onto Roxanne's couch.  Her forbidden rosebud winked uncontrollably, practically begging to be entered.  Finally, Jackie collapsed from exhaustion, almost rolling off the couch and onto the floor.  Roxanne scrambled to keep the redhead from hurting herself.  She laid down beside her and held onto the woman's trembling body until the orgasm finally vanished.

When the world stopped spinning, Jackie felt Roxanne's fingernails lightly tracing her breasts and sternum.  She was breathing heavily, still coming to terms with the intensity of the last orgasm.  She looked into Roxanne's eyes.  Jackie could see how astonished she was.

"That looked amazing." Roxanne smiled enthusiastically.  

"It... f-felt... am-amazing." Jackie stuttered.

"I'm jealous."

"Oh Mis-Mistress, I promise to return the favor.  I just n-need a moment, pl-please."

"Take as long as you want.  You're not going anywhere."

"I'm... I'm not?"

"You said you're mine, remember?" Roxanne reminded the exhausted girl beside her.

"You were... were serious?"

"As serious as that last orgasm you had."

Jackie took a moment to think about everything that transpired.  Her amazing time at the studio.  The fun she just had with Roxanne.  Not to mention the incredible adventures she could have in her new life.  She turned to face Roxanne and gently touched the woman's cheek.

"I think I'm going to like the West Coast."

"That's my girl," Roxanne smiled "Now, you have one last thing you need to do."

"What's that?"

Roxanne's gaze changed from kind to absolutely serious.  What she had to say was something not to be taken lightly.

"I want you to call that friend of yours.  Your best friend with benefits.  And tell him to get his ass on the next flight out here.  When he arrives, I'm going to have Daisy come over.  We're going to show him a good time."

Jackie smiled and could only reply one way, the right way, and no other:

"Yes, Mistress."

12