Easy Female Transition

Story Info
Transition to female and then to loving wife.
3.2k words
4.55
18.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers

I pulled on a full cut pair of nylon and lace panties when I was 18 years old determined to wear lingerie on a full time basis. A few days later I added a satin and lace training bra to my wardrobe along with a full slip. I'm in my early 60's now and I have worn at least a bra and panties full time for over forty years.

I had always played in lingerie, but making the commitment to it full time was a big step that I am thankful I made. In the beginning my tiny penis would harden when I put on my panties, but after a few weeks, that automatic sensation stopped to the point it felt strange to put on a pair of male jockey shorts. I do not feel at all comfortable in male underwear, and I find it unnerving not to be wearing a bra on a daily basis.

I still wore male outer clothes, but all of my underwear was always a complete set of lingerie. In about six months I was completely relaxed in lingerie. At night I would wear a long nylon and lace nightgown to bed always with a pair of panties on underneath. I fully enjoyed feminizing my body and my mind to accept myself as a girl with a tiny penis between her legs.

At 25 years old I was still a virgin and had no thoughts at all of ever going on a date with a biological female. I had watched porn movies showing a male and a female having sexual intercourse and I found myself being repulsed by what a male had to do to fuck a female. I wanted no part of it and was glad my penis was so tiny and rarely ever got hard.

At 26 years old a medical condition forced me to have an operation to remove my prostate. The surgery left me unable to ever have any kind of hardness in my penis and of course, I was never going to be able to ejaculate semen, which up until then I had only done through wet dreams. The surgery also shortened the length of my already tiny cock by a little over and inch and a half. My physical sex life as a male had come to an abrupt end and I was thankful it had. No more erections, no ejaculations, only a tiny button of a penis between my legs. It was a dream come true for me.

My nipples continued to be my source of sexual arousal and if I flicked at them with my fingers they grew large and full. I was able to experience an internal release of sexual pleasure without anything being discharged from my body. My tiny penis remained completely flaccid during this release. I came to believe I was experiencing sexual climax as a female, which it was clear, I was.

On the weekends I began to dress fully as a girl. I had gone shopping for dresses that complimented my figure and I expanded my collection of garter belts and nylon thigh-high stockings. I also shaved my entire body so I was fully smooth. I took lessons in make-up and I purchased full size external breast forms that filled out my bra size to a very natural looking 38C. With my lip gloss, long eyelashes, eye shadow, and foundation make-up properly applied I presented a completely natural female appearance.

The first weekend I stripped completely nude and then slowly and carefully applied my make-up followed by a complete set of beautifully feminine lingerie and then topped it off with a knee length dress I was shocked at how natural I looked as a female. I knew my tiny penis could never get bigger in my panties and my full size breast forms were in perfect proportion to the rest of my body. I decided it was time for me to appear in public as the girl I knew I was.

I have no visible Adams apple and I made it a point not to speak loudly as my first outing to the grocery store went without a hitch. I blended in completely as a girl without any shoppers thinking I was anything but female. Walking the aisles in my dress knowing that under it I had a beautiful slip and my panties and garter belt and stockings were in place perfectly was a huge turn on and I felt my nipples growing large, but my little penis remained limp and lifeless.

For the next six years I fully dressed as a girl every weekend without exception. I continued wearing lingerie under male clothing during the week and never felt fully dressed unless I was wearing a bra, panties, and a slip on a daily basis. It was now impossible for me to comfortably wear male underwear at all. At 32 years old I was sexually still a virgin. I had zero thoughts or desires about other females, but my interest in handsome males was quite intense.

I went online and posted a personal profile on a site just for girls like me with the hope of attracting a handsome male who found me attractive as a girl. I dreamed of being able to sexually stimulate a man into a full blown erection just by looking at me. I also dreamed of taking his hard cock into my mouth and enjoying licking and sucking on it to the moment of ejaculation where I could swallow his shots of semen and sperm. Nothing about this desire felt out of place. I was completely convinced I was a girl and I held a deep hatred of the tiny penis I had between my legs.

I was proud of the fact that in my early 30's I had never had my erect penis inside a female vagina. In fact I had rarely, if ever, experienced my tiny penis getting hard at all. The natural position of my little cock was fully recessed inside my body. I needed to pull on the head of it to pee. There was no bulge at all visible in the front of my panties. If I relaxed and laid on my back I could slowly slide my little balls up into my body cavity where they would stay leaving my little ball mound completely empty. There was very little doubt at all I was a female not a male.

As I waited for a response to my personal ad, I began to sexually stimulate myself by flicking my fingers on my nipples. My nipples were very sensitive sexually and when I pulled on them they grew large and round. As I played more intensely with my nipples I felt a strong feeling well up inside my body. Much to my relief, I felt no sexually stimulation at all between my legs. Not even the hint of an erection with my recessed, limp, cock. As I played with my breasts and nipples I fantasized about a man with a long, thin, hard, cock straining to ejaculate in my mouth. I was determined to make my fantasy come true.

I had watched several videos of males ejaculating; and since ejaculation is something I had never been able to do, I was fascinated at the thought I could have a man get hard by looking at me and then I could lick and suck on his cock and get it nice and wet and then I could watch the head turn a deep red color as I stroked him and then I would watch for the hole in the tip to open slightly and I would quickly put his rod in my mouth to feel and taste his hot semen and sperm. Knowing I could have another man's sperm swimming around inside my body made me feel ultra-feminine

I was very clear in my personal ad that I was first looking for loving romance and a man who would be willing to be with a girl like me who had a tiny penis between her legs. I was also clear if I was attracted to a man, and he was attracted to me, that I was looking forward to a loving, physically intimate relationship. I was a little surprised at the speed at which I had offers from several men. I selected about three, and after a few months of email correspondence sharing photos and intimate stories I agreed to go on a date with a very handsome man who lived in my area. My excitement building up to our date night was almost too much to take. I spent most of the day having my hair and make-up professionally done and I made it a point to wear my most elaborate and feminine set of lingerie I owned. When I stepped into my evening dress I was most impressed at how normal and natural I looked as an overly feminine woman ready for a night out.

I took an Uber to the restaurant my date had picked out for dinner secretly hoping I would be going home with him in his car. When I got to the restaurant he was waiting outside by the door and he was more handsome in person than he was in his photos. To my surprise and delight I felt my little penis pull back inside my body and my nipples grow large inside the satin and lace of my bra. I so intensely wanted to be seen as a girl; it was as if my body knew this and was responding to my strong sexual feelings to physically present myself as such.

My handsome date ushered me to a cozy booth toward the back of the restaurant and we sat close to each other at the back of the table.

"It's wonderful to see you finally...I'm Matt." Said my date.

"It's my pleasure Matt...I'm Carol." I responded.

Matt ordered champagne for us and we each enjoyed more than one glass as we shared small talk. It wasn't long before Matt took my hand and put it on his leg under the table. He ran his hand on the leg of my dress and I experienced no sexual reaction in my tiny penis at all; which was a huge relief. My hand was on his leg and I felt Matt's penis growing next to his leg. I instinctively stroked his growing erection through his pants and was very pleased at how long and thin his cock was becoming. Matt responded by gently sliding his hand up under my dress and along my stockings; I continued to slowly stroke his growing erection through his pants. I felt Matt's hand on my garter belt straps as his fingers moved toward the crotch of my panties. Instead of closing my legs, I slowly and slightly opened them so he could feel between my legs.

I was so into my role as a female, my tiny penis had pulled back completely inside my body. When Matt's finger reached the outside crotch of my panties, there was nothing between my legs for him to feel. When he touched me between my legs and there was nothing, I felt his long thin cock that I was stroking over his pants grow harder. With his finger on top of my panties and between my legs he whispered into my ear;

"My God...You are right...you are more feminine than any biological girl I have ever been with."

Even though it was my first time being on a date with a man, I had never felt more feminine in my life and I knew at that instant I was at peace and completely relaxed with the fact that I was without doubt a girl. I could tell I was not deceiving anyone by dressing in the most feminine way possible, I was expressing myself publicly in a most honest and natural way I could think of. My place in life was to act, dress, and behave as a female. I was deceiving others when I dressed in male clothing. Bra, panties, slip, and dress were my correct and natural items of clothing and I knew I needed to find a way to dress like this on a daily basis.

As we finished dinner I whispered into Matt's ear; "You are really turning me on; can we go someplace where we can be alone?"

He quickly whispered back in my ear; "I'd love to sweetheart. Let me take you back to my place right now."

On the car ride to Matt's house it was all I could do to keep myself in check without cumming in my panties. I could not believe how turned on I was being this was my first ever date with a male. I wanted to sexually please Matt in every way I could and do it in as feminine a way as I knew how.

When we got inside Matt's house we could not keep our hands off each other. He was squeezing my butt and I had him locked in a loving embrace as we deeply tongue kissed each other. I felt my nipples growing huge and pushing into my satin and lace bra as we swirled our tongues together in a most intimate and loving kiss. I felt Matt's long, thin cock getting harder and harder in his pants and pressing against my leg. Matt slowly began to unzip my dress and as it fell to the floor I was thrilled I had on my most beautiful set of light pink lingerie, heavy with beautiful lace. My own tiny cock was lifeless as I was deep into my female emotions and strongly attracted to Matt in a way I had never felt before.

Matt slowly guided us into the bedroom and our lips never parted as we stood next to the bed. I finally pulled back a little and whispered; "I want to suck your beautiful cock."

As I said this I was unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly. I let his pants fall to the floor as his erect penis pushed out straight in his boxer shorts. I felt a wet spot on his shorts as I pulled them down and it was more than obvious Matt was starting pre-cum.

With Matt naked from the waist down and me still fully clothed in my lingerie, I got to my knees and opened my mouth with my tongue out to take a man's hard penis into my mouth for the very first time in my life. I had watched several how-to videos on line about giving head to a man and I had practiced on one of my life like dildos I owned, but nothing compared to feel of the real thing sliding into my mouth so easily. I licked up and down his rock hard pole pausing to put my lips around the rim of his helmet and tongue his tip.

Nothing about what I was doing felt unnatural or perverted in any way, I was way past playing the part of a female and deeply and naturally into my role as a girl pleasing her male date. I loved everything about what I was doing and could not imagine why a girl like me would ever have a working penis between her legs. Having a tiny penis between my legs is what felt unnatural, and thankfully it was in no way responsive sexually to the act I was enjoying with Matt. I've always known I was a girl and this was proving it.

"Carol honey; if you keep doing this I'm going to explode with cum. Let me undress you more and put you on the bed so I can slide myself inside you and fill you with my cum." Sighed Matt.

"I'd love that Matt, you are my first experience and the thought of you filling me with your sperm is really sexy." I replied out of breath.

Matt slowly removed my full-slip and slid my panties down to the floor. He looked at my tiny recessed penis and marveled at it.

"You've been putting me on haven't you? You really are a girl, there's nothing about you that is male between your legs; where is your ball sack?" Asked Matt.

"I don't have a sack, only a little mound and my balls are pushed up inside my body. Matt baby, I'm very, very female and I want you inside me now." I gasped.

Matt laid me on my back on the bed and lifted my legs into the air. I felt my asshole relax completely as he inserted his lube coated finger inside me. Then in an instant his body was between my legs and his hard erection, that just a few moments before had been in my mouth, began to enter me with ease. I felt no discomfort as he slid the entire length of his erect cock inside of me and he stopped. Our two bodies were joined together in full copulation. I felt his pubic hair against my fully shaved and smooth skin. And best of all, I felt his hard cock throbbing inside my body. I had never felt something so wonderful in my life. I never wanted this to end. Matt leaned down to me and we began another tongue dance in our mouths while his penis was throbbing inside my body. We tongue kissed and stayed tightly copulated for well over three to five minutes, then Matt said;

"It's time to fuck you Carol and fill you with my cum."

"Oh my God, yes! Fuck me Matt! Fuck me deep and cum inside me! You are the man I've waited for my entire life!" I sighed.

Matt only had to pull back and thrust in about three times before he began to shake and to ejaculate inside of me. I felt strong ropes of semen shoot deep inside my body and at the same moment my nipples expanded even larger than before as my butt hole lips squeezed down hard on his cock. I was in the middle of my first female orgasm at the very moment Matt was ejaculating his huge load inside me. The feeling was beyond wonderful.

Matt asked me to move in with him the following week and live full time as a girl; I quickly said yes. We enjoy a very full sex life and have fallen completely in love. I wear only dresses or skirts and blouses and never, ever wear male clothing. After a couple of years when restrictions were relaxed, Matt proposed marriage to me and I was thrilled and accepted. We were married in a traditional ceremony and none of the guests knew I had a tiny penis and ball mound between my legs. I looked every inch the radiant bride.

On our first wedding anniversary Matt found a doctor who surgically removed my testicles, which was a surgery I was thrilled to have. On our second anniversary Matt got me permanent breast implants which fill out my figure perfectly. I still have my tiny penis, but ejaculation and erections are a physically impossibility now much to my relief. The helmet of my penis is a perfect clit for me and my pussy is stretched to the perfect size to accommodate Matt's beautiful erect cock.

We have been married for close to 20 years as a true husband and wife. I love my life as a wife to a loving husband and I enjoy putting on lipstick and make-up every morning and being a full time girl. I have never lost the desire to be as ultra feminine as I can be to my wonderful, sexy husband.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers