Easy Sundays Ch. 01: New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh broke the tension by pulling away from Gene and standing in front of him, his thumbs under the edge of the waistband of the shorts on either side, at his hips, his face smiling, inviting, commanding. He wasn't going to do it; Gene had to pull them away. He did, and the massive erection popped out of him. He took it in his mouth and gagged at the attempt to handle it all, while Josh stood there in front of him, murmuring what he liked and what he liked better, his hips swaying slowly, his fingers pinching and rubbing his own nipples, face fucking his young man for the night.

After an eternity, Josh gripped Gene's shoulders with his hands and gently pushed the young man back into the sofa, twisting his body so that his chest was pressed into the sofa arm. He reached around and picked up the album again, turning the pages to show the sketch of another young man draped over the sofa arm, his knees pressed into the edge of the sofa cushion, and his tail in the air. Josh was hovering over the young man, holding his massive cock in his hand up to the young man's hole. The page was flipped and another young man was in the same position, but Josh was cupping his chin, arching his head back, the young man's mouth was open in a silent scream, and Josh's shaft was buried to the hilt inside his ass. The third sketch was yet another young man in the same position about to be skewered, and the fourth, another sketch of the cock buried.

Gene was breathing heavily and panting. He elevated his tail, moving into the position of the young men being fucked in the sketches. "Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me now," he whimpered. They had moved beyond the male whore and john stage into one man wanting to be covered by the other one. This was what Josh had been waiting for.

Josh mounted the sofa and Gene's ass and did just that, slowly, sensually, totally.

Later, after feeding him a steak dinner, Josh fucked Gene again in a large bed in a room immediately above the living room sofa—and with a full glass wall onto the lighted garden. He took an hour and a half with Gene, slowly, totally bringing Gene to the brink in demanding positions and then holding, deep inside him, waiting for the young man to come away from an explosion before starting to work him again to a high level of pleasure and arousal. Three times Gene shot his load before Josh could stave off his completion, but Josh just laughed each time and began again.

At the end of the hour and a half, having gone late into the night, Gene dozed off, totally exhausted and satiated, lying on his belly, one leg and one arm dangling off the side of the bed, with Josh half covering him on the other side, nibbling at an ear lobe and still working Gene's prostate with a buried index finger.

In the morning he lay there, after having ridden Josh's cock in a cowboy, and watched Josh shower in a glass-fronted cubicle and then dress for the day in his shop downstairs.

"I'm afraid I'm late." You'll have to see yourself out after you've showered and dressed.

"Will we do this again?" Gene asked. "You may have been the best I've had."

"Are you fishing for a rating from me?" Josh said, giving Gene a half smile and an amused look in his eyes.

"No, of course not . . . yes."

"Let's say that I won't pay you for sex again."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't satisfy," Gene said, his disappointment clear in his voice.

"Oh, you satisfied fully. But it cheapens it for me to pay you for it. You satisfied me so much that I could see you as a lover, not as a paid whore. Think about it. If you want to see it as a possible relationship, come back to me again. If not, I don't want it to be something tawdry."

"Quite aside from that," Josh said, "you said that you are writing in your graduate studies—fiction, using the breakup of Yugoslavia as a setting, did you say? Intriguing. Bring me some of your writing. We're always looking for new writers for my literary journal."

He left, leaving Gene to think of what he wanted. Alonzo had been right; Josh had been a lover. Victor Macek was a master, a conqueror. Which did Gene want? Could he get both?

But as for sending something Josh might use in his literary journal? Certainly. He was determined that someday he would be notable for his writing, not for opening his legs to randy men.

* * * *

Victor Macek didn't care about Gene Worth's whoring only on Sunday policy. Indeed, the young man didn't have the courage to tell Macek there was such a policy. For the next three weeks, Macek took Gene to the seedy hotel near the campus after the Tuesday evening class and banged the shit out of him. He wasn't as brutal with him as he had been the first time, but he took him hard in every position that occurred to him, and Gene gave him whatever he wanted. Each time it was a victor taking the spoils and doing so brutally. Macek paid him, though, and told him to stay out of the park on Sunday—to save it all for him—and Gene did what the Serb thug told him to do. Gene was totally submissive to the hunky Serb, who fucked him totally every Tuesday night.

Gene didn't have much left for Manny Rodriguez and the two drifted apart, Gene spending as much time at the Columbia library and pestering the model assignment assistant at the House of Havlos for work as he did in Manny's apartment. Although Manny pressured him to do more porn films, Gene held these off as well. He had been shocked that Macek had seen a couple of them and recognized him. Gene hadn't fully thought out what happened to those films.

It was to avoid being in the apartment while Manny was filming one Sunday evening that prompted Gene to attend a faculty-student cocktail party on the Columbia campus, where his life took a sudden and significant turn.

Victor Macek drifted over to him, a glass of beer in hand to give him, as Gene was entering the party room.

"I'm glad you came," Macek said in a low voice. "I was going to tell you to but it slipped my mind. I have a proposal for you."

"A proposal? I had to get out of my apartment. I thought coming here was as good as anywhere," Gene answered. "And there's free beer," he said, lifting the glass Macek had given him.

"So, Rodriguez is filming another porn scene you didn't want to be in?"

Gene gave the Serb a shocked look. He'd never told him Manny Rodriguez was his roommate, let alone that he's the one who filmed the porn videos. He hadn't told Macek anything at all about Manny. "Excuse me. How did you—?"

"I told you I'd seen the films. Manny is the one who showed them to me. But hold that thought. I have others to talk to. But, before I go, didn't you tell me once that you fucked women too?"

"Yes, sometimes, but—"

"And you'd do it for advantage and if our own arrangement could be more convenient?"

"Probably, but—"

But Macek heard his name being called from across the room, and he turned from Gene and was moving away between clumps of people chattering and laughing. A student Gene had a couple of classes with slid into the space were Macek had been and started talking to Gene.

Macek was gone before Gene realized that he hadn't said what the proposal he had was—and why he had asked whether Gene fucked women too.

While he chatted with the other student, Gene's eyes roamed the room, looking for Macek. When he saw him, he froze and a chill went up his spine.

"I wonder why that woman over there is here?" he said, "the older woman talking with Macek."

"Oh, that's his wife," the other student answered. "She some sort of fashion house queen over in the garment district."

The chill went up his spine again. It wasn't because he had been told the woman worked in the fashion industry. He knew that. It was Helene Havlos, the head of the House of Havlos, the fashion house he modeled for. He'd caught glimpses of her before—and had seen her looking at him, as well. What caused him to do a double take was learning that there was a connection between her—from where he worked—and Victor Macek—from where he went to school. The woman who controlled his paycheck and the man who not only controlled his success in school but who was fucking him. It couldn't get any more dangerous than this. He couldn't help himself; he felt himself going hard. The danger of it was intoxicating.

Later Macek came back to Gene when he was alone.

"Come with me. You need to go to the men's room," he said, coming up close to Gene and putting a hand on the small of Gene's back—possessively, although not in sight of anyone in the room.

"I do?" Gene asked. But when Macek pressed in with his hand, indicating a direction in which he wanted Gene to go, the young man stood his ground. "You didn't tell me you were married to Helene Havlos," he said. "You don't know I work for her—that I do some modeling for her fashion house?"

"Of course I know. And I know about the videos because Manny Rodriguez brought them to me. Manny does work for her too. I thought I'd be interested in you and he knew you were one of my students. He pimps for me now and again. He was right. I wanted to fuck you even before he showed me the videos. I want to fuck you now. Come to the men's room with me."

Gene's anger at Manny flared up. He was even more of a manipulating pimp than Gene had known. Gene was just someone for him to use for his own advantage.

"Wait. You said you had a proposal for me. Tell me. Does it have anything to do with whether I'd fuck a woman?"

"Yes, it does. Helene and I have a good relationship, but I don't fuck her. She likes her male models. The one she has had in her bed has left her for a Paris house."

"Nikos? Nikos Constandinos?"

"Yes, the very one. She's had her eye on you. You could write your ticket for modeling gigs and up your fee scale. She's quite a load, but she's not disgusting. And once you're fused with her, she'll drain you dry and you'll have a good enough time. The deal is you come to live with us in our apartment on Central Park West, by the park—it's big enough that we rattle around in it—and you'll get free room and board and cash on the side when you perform. And the bonus is that I'll be there to use and pay you when she isn't. What do you say?"

"Well, I—"

"I'm not going to wait around for you to mull it. My balls ache. I'm going to fuck you. Come with me."

Gene went with him, through one corridor off the party room and then turning into another. It wasn't a communal men's room. It was a private bathroom. Macek slammed Gene's back against the wall and unbuckled, unzipped, and jerked the young man's trousers off in one deft move. He took two condom packets out of his pocket, slit one, removed the disk, and rolled it onto Gene's hard cock.

"What is this? You want me to—?"

"No, of course I don't want you to fuck me. I'm fucking you, and I'm going to do you so hard, you'll come a gusher for me. I don't want this to get messy. We have to go back to the party."

Still pushing against Gene with his chest to hold the young man against the wall, he unzipped himself, stripped the trousers of both of them down to the floor, growled for Gene to step out of his and he did the same, and then he rolled the other condom on his cock.

"Climb my hips with your legs," he growled.

Gene did so, grunted and panted as Macek spiked him, and then they were both groaning and moaning, as Macek pushed Gene's back up and down on the wall with the strength of the thrusts of his cock and bruised Gene's lips with his kisses.

Gene came a gusher into the condom covering his shaft just as promised and Macek wasn't long behind him.

As they readjusted their clothing, Macek said, "If you come live with us and keep Helene happy, in addition to room and board and incidentals she'll pay you $200 for every jack off like that and I'll pay you $100 when you do it for me. I'll make you happier so I won't pay you as much. So, how about it?"

The duplicity of his current roommate flashed through his brain as did the unlikelihood that he'd have to go back out into Central Park anytime soon. Colder weather was coming on.

"OK, fine."

* * * *

The West Central Park apartment proved to be even larger and more lavishly appointed than Gene had imagined it would be. It took up half of the eighteenth floor of a converted early twentieth-century hotel. The apartment was fully staffed with phantom servants, bar one. Except for that one, they went about their duties unobtrusively and effectively. The staff of the head of the House of Havlos included—if you didn't count her husband, Victor, and now Gene—a cook, a housekeeper, a butler/handyman, a chauffeur, and a lady's maid. All of them saw everything but made like they saw nothing, and they all efficiently cleaned up anything that was out of order without judgment. The one exception was Helene's hairdresser and makeup artist. Leon was a nervous little French male tart who hated Gene the minute Gene took up residence and let him know that he did.

Gene sensed that from the start and he only had to speculate about why it was so to the middle of first night.

Helene celebrated Gene's addition to the household by summoning him to her bed that first night. She didn't want the young man to stay the night—only long enough for her to coax an ejaculation out of him and to make sure he could satisfactorily service her. She had passed seventy and was what those currying favor with her called zaftig. The fact is that she was one hefty old lady. She had big jugs for tits; beyond that just about everything else was too big too. Her cunt was a cavern guarded by puffy lips. She looked younger, but at seventy-two that didn't necessarily mean much. She, of course, dressed elegantly and, having her own fashion house, managed to wear clothes that covered a lot. But a boy toy in her bed, fucking her, was going to know what couldn't be hidden.

Gene had been warned that she wasn't as interested in climaxes of her own as she was in the illusion that she could still pull them out of a young man—someone of the caliber, in desirable looks, of her male models. Thus Gene had to employ independent thoughts while he was mounting her in the semidarkness of her bedroom to manage to harden and come for her. Luckily, he was highly sexed and had a vivid imagination.

On that night Gene could switch between memories of sex alternately with her husband, Victor Macek, and the Jewish lover, Josh Steinem. And he managed. She was happy, after toying with his cock and fondling his body and even giving him some shaft mouth work, while being bent over several pillows on her bed on her belly and Gene covering her on top high, like a jockey, with his fists buried in the mattress on either side of her upper arms and crouched on her bent legs beside her thighs and riding her cunt. He established a good angle, good depth, and a lively bounce thanks to the leverage he could get off the balls of his feet. By alternating between thoughts of Victor's rough takings and Josh's lovemaking, Gene managed an ejaculation. She said there was no need for a condom, so she knew when he came and was pleased that, young and virile, he had a lot to give.

She was happy, and Gene tired her. So, she released him with a satisfied smile.

Gene's passage in the night hours to his own bedroom in the back depths of the warren of rooms in the apartment took the young man past Victor's bedroom. His door was slightly open. He had the hairdresser, Leon, on his knees at the foot of his bed, with his arms spread and bound to the thick posts of the four-poster bed. Both Victor and Leon were naked. Leon was writhing but egging Victor on as Victor strapped Leon's back and buttocks with a belt. Gene stood there in shock long enough to see Victor saddle up behind Leon, shove his hard cock up Leon's passage, and start to vigorously fuck him.

Later that night Victor visited Gene in his room to welcome the young man to the apartment. He took Gene in a vigorous, but mostly conventional missionary position, though, and there was only that one coupling that night, Victor having already gotten his rocks off with the hairdresser. At no time in the months Victor fucked Gene, although he fucked the young man rough, did he go to the extremes that he went with Leon. Leon didn't have to walk the catwalk in House of Havlos clothes and Gene did. Marks on a model's back would preclude him from working, and Gene had been promised more, not fewer, modeling gigs with this arrangement.

Leon, however, apparently loved it and was high strung and jealous. He knew Victor was doing Gene too—that Gene wasn't only in the apartment for Helene—and from the very beginning he hated the young model and was testy with Victor for fucking Gene too.

For a couple of months, Gene juggled attentions from Victor and Josh. He'd sent samples of his writing to Josh who professed to judge they were quite acceptable for publishing in his literary magazine. Josh used them to lure Gene back to his building and his bed again and again and to show Gene the ecstasy of intense lovemaking.

"You could come live with me—have a piece of producing the literary magazine and also model my clothes for me," Josh told Gene the last time the young man came to him for sex and strokes on his writing.

There came the night that everything changed, however.

Leon was supposed to be on vacation, so Victor had brought Gene into his bed for the night. Leon had missed his flight, and after hours of being unable to get on another one, he'd come back into the city, to the apartment.

When he walked past the door to Victor's bedroom, he found that it was ajar. Victor was on his back on the bed and he was holding Gene over him in the position of the crab, both men facing up to the ceiling, Gene supporting his back over Victor's chest with his arms bent and his fists buried in the mattress on either side of Victor's biceps, his legs bent and his feet flat on the mattress on either side of Victor's thighs, and Victor grasping his waist and raising and lowering the young man's ass channel on his cock.

It only took Leon a couple of seconds to grasp what was happening and for it to make his blood boil. He already was in a state from having his flight canceled and not being accommodated yet on a new flight. He went to his room, retrieved a revolver, and came back to Victor's bedroom door. When Leon started yelling obscenities at Gene for fucking his man, Victor moved to roll out from underneath Gene as the first shots were fired. In the process Gene was thrown off to one side before the bullets flew. The first three bullets caught Victor in the chest. The fourth one went into Leon's skull when he turned the gun on himself.

The story featured on the front page of the New York Times for three days. The distraught widow nearly had an emotional breakdown and required the total support of those nearest to her. There wasn't anyone nearer to her at that point than Gene Worth was. He became her constant companion at home and at work, having little time for anything else, although he somehow managed to finish out his semester at Columbia, receiving an A in the class Victor Macek had taught, based on the grades Macek had given before the jealous French hairdresser blew him away.