All Comments on 'Easy Thing'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 1 year ago

You write some beautiful stories and are one of my favorite authors on this site.

For many of us, this story was unfinished. As the author, you know which stories are part of a bigger story and the order in which to read them but if you don’t link them in the title, we don’t, that is why I gave it a poor rating the first time I read it : for me it was an incomplete stand-alone story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who. Is the father Frank or Ryan

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

best part was "The Mop Heads" at the 1st lunch date and then their football player friends.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

2 stars. Should get a DNA test on the baby. Bet it is Ryan's.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We liked the story to a point, but the whole lack of a finished ending and was Ali screwing a$$hole and who is the baby's father left us hanging! There is and should be so much more to this "could be" complete story - however it turns out.

And if Frank doesn't demand a DNA test, he it totally stupid and gets everything he deserves - today, tomorrow and the future!

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Femdom agitprop but I don’t know. It was kinda like reading a newspaper report.

James G 5James G 58 months ago

Still sneaking around with Ryan. I hope her hubby got the DNA test.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hmmm. Deceit wasn't an approach that worked well for Ali at the outset, so what was her solution to put this sorry saga to bed once and for all? Yup, more deceit. This time, though it was successful. She managed to head off the DNA test that would have incriminated her and now she can smirk to herself with pride and maybe a degree of sexual frisson at having successfully passed off the fruit of her illicit union as her husband's child. She'd best hope that her husband and her boyfriend are of sufficiently similar appearance not to raise any awkward questions or suspicions further down the line. What a vile creature.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So, who did knock her up?

CD1929CD19298 months ago

Why wasn't there a sequel after the baby was born???

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker8 months ago

Not bad, but there are an awful lot of unanswered plot holes., as mentioned by other readers. Still, the Bear will give them the benefit of the doubt. Until the second part comes and answers the unasked questions. How about it? Part 2??

The BEAR

Bh76Bh768 months agoAuthor

This is part of a universe of intertwined stories. In The Mirror includes the resolution to the Frank and Ali baby drama.

Lawrie1941Lawrie19418 months ago

Great story but possibly unfinished? Who really is the father?

vanyevanye7 months ago

Interesting that Marci just dropped out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Did she fuck him or not?

She was gone 3 months and now just finds out she's pregnant ?

A seeum HCG +US would fix the the date of conception fairly well.

Still, she not had sex with hubby x 3months. Hasn't been back with him but a month and now she's pregnant? Knows just 4 weeks after her first sex with hubby? 40 yo perimenopausal. Oh yeah, get the DNA amniocentesis. She'd have cleared herself instantly. GETTING he boyfriend to concoct the bar scene was clever on her part

Trust but verify! DNA check post Parfums.

The kid isn't his.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Toss the whore, her story is bogus. She fucked that guy before she left. She is a worthless cum bucket and he will be raising another bastard child

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A lot If not all the male leads in this Authors stories are quite pathetic with no backbone… well, there was one but he was an in likeable fool who’s head was so far up his ass the lump in his throat was actually his nose

SorchakSorchak5 months ago

Given that this was written in 2020, Frank should know by now that doing a DNA on a fetus poses little-to-no risk. And I would *still* have it done, so that my knowledge that the kid was actually mine was absolute.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Epilogue: Ali met Ryan and the hotel ten miles out of town. They laughed and laughed about how they'd made a cuck out of her sissy wimp husband and how stupid he was to fall for the fake maternity test. "You totally suckered him in that conversation at the bar," Ali laughed thinking at how stupid her husband and entire family were. "Now I'm having your baby and he'll raise it thinking it is his own." They then fell into bed and fucked just like they'd been doing for the past year. I guess some husbands are just that stupid.

Bh76Bh765 months agoAuthor

There was a DNA test done. See my story, "In The Mirror."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never mind the kid issue, she left to fix things? Like he said, it was her schedule that had them apart so how would being a[art like that fix anything? She wanted to date the guy, that was her reason. SO the divorce should have happened.

inka2222inka22226 days ago

@BH76 - sooo many problems in this story. I'm sure others pointed the same out. The fact that she was still in contact with the ass and used him to lie for her to her husband screams to me that they had sex :( Even if as you said they had DNA testing done, it rubbed me extremely wrong that he took her back :( And I don't believe her that they didn't have sex AT ALL.

//

The fact that his testicles still worked is a travesty.

scut001scut0015 days ago

After having read your other stories with these characters I believe that she didn't sleep with Ryan. But what Ali should have done is confessed to having Ryan just happen to tell his story to Frank. Then insist on the paternity test.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
6/12/24: Just released my new story, Just a boy, in the same universe as one of my most popular stories, It never goes away. Check it out! I'm giving all of my patreon members - free and paid - the opportunity to have a say in what my next story is about. Subscribe to my Patr...

SIMILAR Stories