Easy Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it was really hard, but he kept talking and I wanted to hear the whole story. I'm just glad he didn't embellish it and tell me he screwed her or something. It's pretty sad that I believed it from him, but doubted her."

"No it's not. She's lucky you took her back. I love my sister, but she was walking a tightrope. What would she have done if the girls never skipped school that day?"

"I guess, but I can't live thinking the worst about that anymore." Frank lamented as he puffed the last of his cigar.

"Wait! Did you say they skipped school? Shit, they lied to me."

"Ah, let it go brother. They're good girls."

"Better than you know, Jess. Better than you know.

***********

"Hello, Ali." Ryan said answering her call with a sigh.

"Ryan, thank you. It worked, he's back to normal."

"Yeah well, can this please be that last time you call me? I don't want him seeing my number in your call log."

"Don't worry, I'm going to delete it. I just wish you didn't have to talk to him at all, I wish he would've just believed me."

"Yeah, that's your fault and don't forget it. I'm just glad he didn't recognize me. It worked better with him thinking I didn't know who he was and I was just a poor schlub sitting at the bar with a story to tell."

"I know. Thanks again, goodbye."

***********

Frank and Ali were sitting cuddling together while watching a Rom/Com when Ali asked, "Hun, why didn't you say anything when I was shutting you out and working all of the time?"

"I thought being subtle would be better. I dropped hints, you just ignored them or missed them. I thought if I just came out and said that you were working too much, you'd just shut down and deny it.

I wanted you to realize it yourself. I almost flipped out on you when you didn't show up to the girls birthday dinner on time. They talked me down and your mom said she'd mention something casually."

"She did. I kinda went off on her for not understanding." She said quietly.

"Yep. Like I thought. You didn't get it. You were in your own world, doing your own thing."

"I'm sorry."

"Water under the bridge, right?"

"Yes. I am going to quit to be a stay at home mom again. I can't believe I got pregnant at 40."

"Well, you'll be the hottest old mom in the playground."

"Jerk. I love you. Never let me lose sight of that again."

"Don't worry, I think we're gonna go the distance baby."