Eat My Creampies

Story Info
A woman gets anally creampied for her husband.
2.8k words
4.23
102.6k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

I never realized how boring marriage would be. Everyone told me that it was the end goal, the holy grail for any woman. I had bought into the hype, trying my best to make sure that I was married before my two sisters. As I walked down the aisle, I felt like I had won somehow. My sisters were so jealous of me and honestly, most women were. My husband, Arturo was a Hispanic man who had gotten rich in real estate. He sold commercial properties all over the world and he was hot. He also had a big dick and knew how to use it. The only problem was that he was gone a lot more than I had realized he would be gone.

"Someone has to pay for this house," he gestured around us toward the walls and roof of the million-dollar home we had recently bought.

"I know. I just miss you, Artie," I called him by his nickname.

"I miss you too, Beth," he called me by mine. My full name was Bethany Ann Miller before I married him. It was so generic. Now my last name was Acosta and I felt like it gave me a little extra flair. "There's something I wanted to talk to you about," he went on. "Sit down."

"What is it?" I could tell by his demeanor that it was serious.

"Look, I know it must be hard for you to be alone and I know how high your sex drive is. That's why I married you. I was thinking maybe you might want to take a lover while I'm gone, you know, to make you feel better. I know how much you need sex."

"Wait. Are you telling me to have sex with someone else? Why would I do that? We are married."

"I know, Bethany. It's just that I know I'm going to be gone a lot and I want you to have your fun."

"Is this so you can go have your fun?" I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Not at all. I don't need all that sex like you do. I like to edge. You know this." He sighed heavily. "Okay, I'm going to tell you a secret, Beth. It's a big one but I trust you. You're my wife."

"Okay," I sat down. I was quite flustered. This wasn't something my friends and family had told me would happen. I was scared of this part of Arturo. I'd never seen it before and I wondered how he had kept it hidden.

"I actually get off on the thought of you having sex with other men. So I figured you could do it if you want to and then tell me about it while I'm gone. That would get me off a lot more than sleeping with another woman. I only want you, Beth. You are my beautiful wife." He bent down so he could kiss me and I let him do it as his words settled over me. I brushed my light brown hair back from my shoulder so he could kiss my neck. "Say something, Beth."

"I...I...okay. I'll do it. I just don't know who I would have sex with."

"You'll figure it out," he kissed me again and before I knew it we were naked and making love on our bed. His words rattled around in my head, even as I came on his cock. I tried to imagine what having another cock in me would feel like and I realized that I liked the idea. When Arturo was around, I wanted him. When he was gone, now I could find new dicks to fuck.

"What is is about me having sex with other guys that turns you on?" I asked him as he held me.

"The creampies."

"What about them?"

"I like to eat them."

"What!?" I screamed, sitting up suddenly. I couldn't believe this. My husband was straight as an arrow and now I was finding out that he wanted to eat my creampies? I was baffled, mind-blown, and unsure. What kind of man wanted to eat another man's cum out of my pussy? Apparently, my husband did.

"Yes, I would love the taste of another man's cum on your pussy or ass," he confessed. I realized that this was real and it was really what Arturo wanted.

"That is so...different," I tried to find the right words and I couldn't. Arturo left for his next business trip the following morning. He kissed me good-bye as I slept in. I woke several hours later, all alone. I began my morning ritual of making coffee when the doorbell rang. I made my way across the house to open the door.

"You must be Bethany," a tall, white man was standing on my front porch with a bouquet of fresh flowers in his hand.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm Arturo's friend. People call me Sandy," he thrust his arm out, offering me the flowers.

"Thank you," I grabbed the flowers. "Come on in. Follow me, let me put these in some water." I watched Sandy as he took in the lavish decorations in our home. Arturo had spared no expense in decorating.

"So why exactly are you here?" I asked Sandy. "You know Arturo is out of town, right?"

"Of course. Didn't he tell you I was coming?"

"No, I'm afraid not. Enlighten me?" I smiled warmly. "Would you like some coffee?"

"No, thank you. He sent me here to have sex with you. He told me you two were trying out the cuckold thing."

"The what thing?" I asked, not sure what the word cuckold meant.

"He told me he would be out of town and you would be lonely for sex," Sandy smiled and I could tell that he was a kind man. He was also extremely sexy and I knew that I wanted to have sex with him, I just wasn't sure I could actually do it. I'd been with Arturo for so long and having sex with another man didn't seem right. Arturo wanted this. He had thrown me into this without even consulting me. I knew I didn't have to do it but there was a voice inside of me urging me forward.

"I am a bit lonely but it's been a long time since I've had sex with anyone besides Arturo. I'm not sure how it will go."

"Oh, so this is your first time doing cuckold."

"What is that word you keep saying?" I asked, confused.

"Cuckold?"

"Yes."

He explained to me what a cuckold was and how Arturo was into it. Then he explained how he had gotten into being a bull and how Arturo was a stag. It was all so confusing but the more Sandy explained, the more I realized that Arturo was into this more than I could have ever imagined. I knew Arturo wanted me to have sex with Sandy and I wanted to do it. I really wanted to please my husband and so I took the step forward.

"I'll do it with you, Sandy. I've never done this before but it sounds like it could be fun."

"Oh, it is fun! Shall we go to a bedroom or do you like it nasty right here in the kitchen?"

"Right here works," I could feel myself crossing over, the sexual part of my being taking over.

"Get naked," Sandy commanded me. He could sense the shift in my demeanor and I could sense the shift in his as well. He stood up and took off his own clothes. We finally stood facing one another, completely naked. "On your knees," he commanded me. Arturo wasn't this commanding and there was something about it I enjoyed. I dropped to my knees and looked up.

He pushed his cock toward my mouth and I opened it, wrapping my lips around Sandy's cock. I hadn't fucked a white guy in a long time and I was shocked at how good the sex was. Sandy fucked my face well, somehow getting down my throat without triggering my gag reflex. He was such a good lover, focusing on my pleasure above all else.

"Your turn now, my slut," Sandy gestured for me to take a seat in a kitchen chair so he could eat my pussy. I spread my legs for him and he instantly dropped between them and buried his tongue in my pussy. I could feel the expertise in his tongue strokes as he added a finger in my hole. He was working that finger on my G-spot when I came for the first time. He didn't stop there. He ate my pussy until I had cum several times and was unsure if I could take anymore.

"Please! No more!" I begged.

"I think it's time for a creampie," Sandy laughed. "You want it in your pussy or ass?"

"I don't know."

"Which one does Arturo want to eat the cum from?" Sandy asked, a mischievous look in his eyes.

"I...I...I...don't know," I stammered and I realized I had no idea. "Surprise me."

"I can do that. Let's start in your pussy, okay?" He situated me on the chair so he could get his cock into my pussy. His dick was bigger than Arturo's and I could feel it as it stretched my pussy to its limits. I let out a shriek of shock as his cock hit bottom inside of me. He was too big for me, but he kept forcing his cock in and out of me. My body was responding in ways it had never responded to Arturo's cock. Sandy was moving faster now and I was cumming, my head thrown back in ecstasy.

"I love the sounds you make when you fuck," Sandy's eyes were narrowed and he bent down and kissed me. His kiss made me weak and I came again, this time letting my body shudder and shake completely. I gave in and let Sandy have control over me.

"I'm going into your ass," he told me and I watched him fish some lube from the pocket of his pants that he had shucked to the floor. "You ready?" he asked as he applied the lube and hovered right above my asshole with his big dick.

"I think I want an anal creampie. Arturo would like that, don't you think?" I smiled wickedly at Sandy.

"I think you're right, Bethany. Now relax your asshole, honey. I don't want to hurt you."

"Okay, how's that?"

"Perfect," he confirmed as his cock stretched me open. He knew what he was doing, fucking my ass in ways that no other man had ever done. I never realized how good anal could actually feel. I could feel my body shaking and I knew that I was going to cum but it felt like I couldn't quite get there.

"Harder!" I screamed.

"Harder? You little slut!"

"Don't call me a slut!" I screamed. He answered by fucking my ass harder, slamming his cock into me, balls-deep in my ass. He held me down, his balls slapping my pussy with every stroke of his cock in my butthole. My body responded by finally cumming, the first anal-only orgasm of my life. Sandy was a fantastic fuck.

"You are a slut, you fucking slut! Take my cock!" he screamed and I realized that my anal creampie was coming. I braced myself but I didn't feel anything as Sandy pumped his cum inside of me. I could hear him grunting and snarling like an animal as he finished. He came to a stop and rested there inside of me for a few minutes before he pulled out and let me go. "Don't move, Bethany. I need to take some video and pictures of this." I let Sandy take videos of my anal creampie but I wasn't expecting what happened next.

"I need to go use the bathroom," Sandy explained. "Don't move. I saw one right over here. I'll be right back."

"Okay, sure." I waited for him to leave the kitchen before I stood up. As I was standing I could hear the cum farting out of my ass. I felt like quite a slut and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice when Arturo walked into the room.

"Beth!" he called to me and I jumped a mile, startled by his voice.

"Oh my God! Arturo! What are you doing here? This isn't what it looks like! Actually, it's exactly what it looks like. I got an anal creampie for you!" I turned around and spread my ass cheeks for him so he could see. He looked so angry that I was worried that I had made a mistake. "Are you okay?"

"My trip was rescheduled. Some bullshit we can talk about later. What the fuck is this? You fucked Sandy? I wasn't sure if you'd really do it but I guess you did. Wow." He looked disgusted, which was surprising. I had expected a different reaction.

"Are you happy? I can't tell?"

"I have mixed feelings. I thought I would like this but now it seems a bit weird. I'm sorry if I pushed you into this."

"I wanted to do it. Aren't you going to eat my creampie like you said you were into? I went to a lot of trouble."

"I know. I just didn't think you'd actually do it."

"Well, I did. Now eat my creampie."

"What did you say?" he looked angry and I was a bit scared that this was going to wreck our marriage. Maybe I had made a mistake. I climbed onto a chair with my ass out facing Arturo. I spread my cheeks.

"You better eat it now. Cum doesn't just last forever, you know. If you want to eat this creampie, you better do it," I taunted him, realizing that he truly did want to eat a creampie, he was just scared.

I looked over my shoulder at him and I saw the conflict in his eyes as he debated about whether he was really going to eat the cum out of my ass or not. He gave in, dropping to his knees, still in the suit he'd been wearing when he left that morning. I knew he had set me up. I knew that this was all part of his plot to eat a creampie from one of my holes. I had fallen right into his trap and done everything he wanted. The least he could do was appreciate it by eating my creampie.

Once his tongue touched my ass, he couldn't stop himself. He gripped me by both of my legs, pulling my pussy and ass close to his face. He buried his tongue into my asshole and licked up all the cum Sandy had left there for him. I could hear him making noises of satisfaction and contentment as he ate. I liked the way it felt to make him happy in this way. He licked and sucked on my ass and pussy for much longer than necessary, but I let him do it until he was done.

"Thank you for doing this for me, Beth," he smiled at me when he was finished.

"I think Sandy is still here if you want a pussy creampie," I offered to do it again, just like that.

"Yeah, I'm right here. I was trying to give you two your space. I have another load ready to go whenever. Just let me know, I need to make a few phone calls for work." Sandy walked down the hall, leaving Arturo and me alone.

"You want another creampie to eat, baby?" I asked him.

"Yes," he smiled. "I can't believe how perfect you are," he told me.

"Me? Perfect?"

"Yes. You're the woman of my dreams. I've always wanted a girl who would collect creampies for me."

"I like it. I'll fuck other guys and sit on your face anytime."

"Well, I think you should fuck Sandy again and get a pussy creampie for me."

"I want to see you eat it."

"So, you like this?" he asked me. Our eyes locked. I loved him so much.

"Yes. I love it, baby."

"See? You're perfect," Arturo pulled me close for a hug and a kiss. I wasn't so bored with my marriage anymore. I was proud of myself for pleasing him but there was doubt in the back of my mind. What if I fell for one of these other guys? What if Arturo couldn't handle me fucking other guys all the time? What if this ruined our marriage? What if my sisters found out that my marriage wasn't perfect?

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers