All Comments on 'Eat My Creampies'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Hot!

Five stars. I loved this story. Bethany is the perfect wife I want to meet. She doesn't have to worry about falling in love with one of her bulls unless she signed the prenup with that provision in it. Will this have a sequel, JJ? It's nice to have a break from the rape fantasies.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Wait, what happened?

Grendel wrote a story in which I was the hero, and now it has disappeared?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very fast change

It took only two seconds for her to agree to fuck other guys. Then AFTER she know has questions.... Sounds like someone wanted to cheat anyway.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
The last paragraph makes the story

Without it, it would have been much too superficial. You have a light touch. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Anal Creampies?

Can you be any more disgusting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick puppy shit

The bigger "what ifs"? What if another man impregnants her? What if she picks up a nasty disease? This whole idea was just dumb.

1 star

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
This story is actually modeled after my past relationship

I think I've mentioned that I was involved in a cuckold relationship for the better portion of my life. This is based on my reality. I know it might not match up with your version of reality, but this happens. It happened to me. I did want to fuck other guys, which was why it was so easy to get me to go for this. It turned me on.

However, over time the questions I asked at the end became the most valid points. I fell in love with other people, and in the end, so did he. Open relationships can be brutal. We are no longer together and my current boyfriend isn't into eating cum, so I don't think it'll be a repeat.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
RR

You were the star. Did anyone else see Gpup's story? It kept this one from being the worst of a bad.night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A real mistery

Four shitty and sick stories showed up today and the racist one disappeared!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Author

I assume it was you that sent me the anonymous feedback.

I DIDN'T read your story, the tags told me all that I needed to know.

FWIW, I wasn't calling YOU disgusting, just that the subject was.

Feel free to delete my comments.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
26thNC:

I think it was BeBop3 who left a comment calling it terrible before the story disappeared. I don’t know if Grendel withdrew it or the moderators did: it was full of racist crap and had me constantly using racial slurs. But I made no objection to the story.

Sometimes over the top bad is so over the top that it’s weirdly funny.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Kinky as fuck!

Wow that was wild! Not my kink but I love that people get up to crazy shit like this. LOL. Then again, my kink would be him fucking my ass while I fucked yours, so who am I to say this was crazy? I'd probably even eat his cum, or clean his cum out of your cunt, but I would want him to be there sucking me off or fucking your ass or mine at the time. Anyway, thanks for sharing, it got me up and got my wife fucked good and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

I appreciate that it is not for everyone, but I am a submissive cuckold and love eating creampies. The humiliation of eating an anal creampie is delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh dear me!

Where to start? I'm a HotWife, and it took me considerably longer to take the plunge than it took Beth. My husband (whom I love very much) thought his little dick wasn't satisfying me. Until I took a lover, I didn't know any better. My current lover stretches me to the max, and I love it, but to take a bigger cock than my husband's up my arse with only a bit of lube? Do me a favour! I know this is a work of fiction, but this takes suspension of reality too far. 1 star, I'm afraid, and that's only because I couldn't rate it any lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cum pie surprise !!!

The wife and I are at a point in our sex lives that the thought of her fucking a friend and giving me a cum pie gives me a very hard dick !! Hope to get my wish soon !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One Star

Only one star.....not a true cockold...more of hot wife open marriage.... hubby should be involved... be present at all fucking... and get his cream pie right away.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Hot story! I have never eaten an anal creampie, but I have eaten a pussy creampie and I loved it

You will definitely want more it is very tasty and quite a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it.

My wife is wonderful but not big on sex and especially kinky sex. We've not had sex in years and I jack off regularly when she's gone and lick the cum off my from my cock with my hand and slurp it off my phone. Did it just before reading this and it was really good. YUM YUM. Any men want my mouth and Ass-Pussy to enjoy send me a text. ❤️😘

NMsissyCuck69NMsissyCuck69over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story, I got hard ànď almòst çàmè, but it ĺàçķďèd the ďetàiĺsÌñeed⁵to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story

My wife is a yoga instructor. Loves nude hot yoga. One client is an asian former gymnast. Muscular big legs a to my surprise and my wifes a thick very hard 9 inch uncut cock.

I love watching her sucking him and fucking in various yoga poses. She always swallows his first load. Loves for me to watch her suck cock and she loves to suck to completiion. He gives her a really powerfull fucking at the end and cums in her. After he leaves i lay on her yoga mat she puts on thigh high hi heel boots squats an feeds me her yoga partners creampie. Looking into the wall mirror as she cums at least 3 times. He is a very heavy cummer. So it takes 3 or 4 orgasms for her to clean her. She loves it. So do i.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to eat pussy creampies from other men

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don’t worry about falling for any of the other guys, no one loves you like your husband does, not all men would be willing to allow their wives to have sex with other men, only those that really love their wives and except their sexuality

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...