Eat My Husband, in Front of Me Ch. 01

Story Info
The indecent proposal of a delicious wife.
1.2k words
3.14
33.9k
15
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

The vibrating cell phone rings. Pamela looks nervous. She shakes her head and answers the call, smoothing her long hair.

"Hello, hello who is this?"

"It's me, Jerry. I can't talk to you right now."

"Don't hang up, Pam. I need to tell you something. It's important."

"Man, I don't have time. I'm at work, I can't talk to you all the time. Anytime someone comes into my office."

"I need you, Pam. I can't stop thinking about you. Yesterday."

"Don't even look like an adult, Jerry. You're what, almost thirty, aren't you? All this for a fuck? As if never done that before."

"And I haven't, Pam, not with a woman as hot as you. It was my first time with a couple."

"Really! And I thought you were one of those boys of the night. You seemed secure, so prepared. Phil made me understand that you were. "

"I'm not a hustler. You got it wrong."

"Sorry, I guess I made a mistake. In fact, we were so drunk at the time. Yeah, but so what, what do you have to talk to me about that can't wait until tonight?"

"I don't want your husband to hear. It's my thing, ours."

"He likes it, you saw that he likes to see his wife doing 'things' with other men."

"Even so, for me it's a novelty, making sex with the husband watching."

"Honey, he didn't just watch, did you forget? Sometimes he likes to suck the cock of someone who makes me go crazy. It's a caress, that's all. Don't worry."

"I didn't expect that. I didn't expect you guys to be like that. Especially you, I couldn't sleep tonight."

Pam smiles proud. Gets up, walks out with style, goes to the door, locks it, closes the blinds. And comes back unbuttoning her purple jacket.

"How nice to know that 'we' have left you like this. It is not every man who confesses this kind of thing. In fact, they are used to it, they are professionals. If I knew that I wouldn't let Phil suck your cock. I didn't know, I swear."

"I want you Pam. I want you now. Here, naked, just for me."

"Really! Hahaha! Bold and abused, it's good to know I can leave you like this. Are you naked now? Tough, huh?"

"Totally."

" Your cock is so beautiful, Jerry. And your balls! Are you getting your fingers wet? Hmmm? "

"Because of you. Just for you iiiiisss aannnnhh!"

"Wow! Delightful! Too bad Phil isn't here. My little cuckold would love to know that his wife is making the guy get a hard-on, even the next day."

"Why do you call him that? Your husband!"

"It's an affectionate nickname. He likes to be called that when we make sex with someone else. It's Excites. You saw how he was after you cum in me."

"That's when he sucked me off."

"So, man, you have no idea what it's like for a couple to know that they both sucked the same cock. That kiss was sensational, it had been a long time since Phil had kissed me like that."

"Yeah! Why?"

"Aaaahhhh!"

Pam leans back in her armchair, unbuttons her white shirt, and smoothes the breast attached to the lilac bra. She bites her lip and speaks...

"That taste of cum in your husband's mouth. The taste of the cock of the man who just fucked you. The only thing missing..."

"Only missing was what, Pam?"

"Missed 'you' eating my husband's ass. That was all that was needed for the night to be complete and for me to return home soaked... Yours and his, mixed inside me, mmmmm!"

"He like that? Do you accept?"

"We love it! You have no idea how good it is for the couple. It rejuvenates. Renewed my marriage, it was the best thing that ever happened."

"Pammmm!! Aaaannhhhhh!"

She sucks the tip of her finger, wet. She pulls down her bra, shows off her dark nipple, smoothes, makes the nipple pointy.

"Yes, man, jerk off, jerk off nice, thinking of me, of us. In Phil."

"Aaaannhh! Not Phil! You! Pam I want your pussy. It was so hot, honey, you're so hot, Pamela."

"First let me give you a blowjob, hmm? A very nice blowjob. I liked the thickness, a meaty cock like yours has its place, so tasty, that salty taste. MMmmmm!"

"What?"

"Makes me hard-on, just remembering. Unnnnnhhh! Those beautiful balls you have. Them hitting me while you fucking... Aaaaaaahhhh!"

"You licked me."

"I like it well lubricated, even more when they make me horny."

"Put two fingers in her for me. Put, put deep inside the pussy."

Pam spreads her legs, points her black shoes against the floor, pulls up her skirt. Let red and black striped panties appear. Her pussy so hard, as if she were biting the fabric.

"Here? Now? Like this... You're soooo aaaahhh... Uuummmm..."

Pam slides two fingers of the elastic until it slips between her crotch, slowly, very light. Making a face and voice like a suffering girl.

"Put in, little bitch, put in the middle. Very naughty, like you did yesterday in my face."

"Did I? I did it for you there?"

"Take off the panties, rip off."

"Not rip, it's expensive. That's beautiful. Wait a minute... Done honey."

"Put the fingers all the way in, both together. In the middle of that beauty little mouth you have between your legs."

"Naughty boy Jerryyyy! Aaahhhh! Need? It's soooo... drooling, hoteeeeee. On fire. And yours?"

"Hard, so hard Pam, I'm dying to eat you. Eat tasty, eat this beautiful pussy you've got. So creamy..."

"You like? You liked what I did for you? Oh boy, aaaahhh it's getting wet. That little drool, you know, that so sweet."

"So try Pam, suck, suck your fingers. Lick."

"Uuuummmm! Evil boy. Uuuuummmmmmm..."

"Is good?"

"Delicious, you'd love it."

"Masturbate Pam, play your clit."

She raises both feet, the legs bent high on your knees. Her pussy throbbing, melting, and her glistening fingers spreading the saliva around the clit.

"Oh man! You're driving me crazy! Boy! Aaaannnnnn! I want it too, I deserve it... Puuuuut"

"Put what Pam?"

"Put two fingers in your ass. Very deep. I like my males suffering for me."

"Aaaaahhhh! Wow!"

"Put, put, put deep inside. Twist, rips the folds of his ass wide, open. Do it for your Pam, do."

"AAAhhhhhhh! Pammmmm, uuuuunnnnnhhh!"

"My pussy is getting so wet, has juice dripping out of my pussy. Because of you, because of your hot cock. I want him coming. Cum for me, in my face, in my mouth."

"In your mouth, glutton! So drink. Drink all, all... OOOoooohhhhh!!! AAaaaaaaahhhh!"

"Delicious! Fucking delicious Jerry! Oh man! I love it, it fills my mouth, it's so hot, dripping in my throat! Honeyyyy! AAAiiiiiiii!"

"Squirt, squirt Pamela. Do again, do for me, the long spurt, slutty, in my face."

"Just for you! In your mouth, my boy, sweetie. I love! OOOoooohhhhh!!! UUuuuuuu!"

The legs spread wide, one foot on the table, the pussy pointing, and Pam pulsating, spitting out in jets the pleasure of a forty-year-old.

Both gasping on the cell phone.

"What madness, boy! It was too much, man. Incredible, let Phil know what you did to me."

"Will you tell him? Everything?"

"Course I will. He's my husband. See if it makes sense."

"Come here, Pamela. Come stay with me."

"No. You come to my house tonight. Surprise Phil. He'll love."

"Surprise?"

"Eat my husband, in front of me. He'll love it."

"And you?"

"I love, makes me crazy."

"Little hooker."

"Ha ha ha! You don't know how much."

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers