How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
How I became a cheating wife.
1.2k words
4.08
120.5k
144
31

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin my story by saying I am your average married women with husband, children, a nice home and many friends. Never did I think I would have sex outside my marriage but then I never knew what I was missing. It all started with a very close friend of ours. We would have dinners together, go in on trips and my husband considered him a close friend. It started with just phone calls at night, as the phone calls got hotter, he purchased me a burner phone so it would not show up on my phone bill. Once I had the burner phone the texts and talk got more hotter and more sexual. He would text or call me during the day while my husband (Matt) was working or he would text me late at night after hubby was sleeping. He would get my so hot on the phone that he would talk me into masturbating on the phone while he talked with me. After a few months of phone sex, he convinced me to meet him one afternoon at a hotel.

The morning of the hotel visit I was so nervous. I think I showered twice that morning before I left and changed my outfit 3 times. I finally decided on a button top, cotton skirt and matching bra and thong. I texted him that I was on the way and he texted me back just "Room 418". I parked and went into the hotel and as I knocked on the door I was shaking like crazy. Teddy opened the door and I walked in and gave me a big kiss and a hug. He then went in again and give me another kiss this time with tongue as his hands started feeling up my 34C chest. He kept kissing me as he opened up my blouse and then unclipped the front of my bra exposing my breast to him for the first time. He moved down to my breast and started kissing and sucking on my nipples. As he reached down his hands reached up under my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my thong.

He pulled my skirt and thong down and there I was standing naked in front of someone who was not my husband. He moved me to the bed and sat me down and stood in front of me. He looked down and asked me to open his pants. I opened his pants and pulled his boxers down at got a look at his cock for the first time. I just look at it, he was bigger and thicker then hubby and he was uncircumcised. I never saw an uncircumcised cock before, so I reach out and wrapped my hand around it. It felt so different that hubby cock. I jerked him a few times feeling him get harder in my hand. He pushed my back on the bed and got down on his knees. He spread my legs and started rubbing my pussy with his fingers. At first, I wanted to stop but then his tongue found my clit. The more he licked my pussy the less I wanted him to stop. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer as I reached my fist orgasm. That didn't stop him until I came a second time. After I came the second time, he got up and sat next to me and started kissing me.

While he kissed me, I could taste my pussy on his lips and tongue. I grabbed his hard-uncut cock and started jerking him off. He then guided my head down to his cock. I slid off the bed and got on my knees and for the first time I was face to face with his hard cock. I took his cock in my mouth and it felt so different then my husbands. I took him in my mouth, wrapping my hands around the shaft. I continued sucking his cock hearing him tell my how good it felt. I grabbed his balls with my free hand, and they felt so big and they were really hanging. I went from sucking his cock to licking his balls and back to his cock.

After about 10 minutes he started moaning that he was going to cum. Just a note; I have sucked off my husband many times, but I have never swallow him, either stopping just before he came and jerking him off on my tits or turning my face away and spitting it out. But this time was different as he said he was about to cum I didn't stop sucking his cock or jerking his thick shaft. Then he shot his cum into my mouth, it was a so thick and I froze I didn't want to look like I didn't know what I was doing. I kept his cock in my mouth as I swallow his cum. I kept his cock in my mouth feeling him get soft until he slid out of my mouth. I stayed down on my knees until Teddy help me up and laid me on the bed. He laid next to me and asked, "Are you OK?". I told him I was good, and he said, "You are much more than good baby". I laid in his arms for a little while until he said he had to get back to the store. We both got up and got dressed and as we were about to leave the room, he turned me around and gave me a big kiss and once again told me how beautiful and sexy I was." We both left the hotel and he went back to work and I went home.

I got home about 2:30 more than enough time before the kids and hubby got home. I went and took a shower because I didn't want hubby to smell sex on me (what did I know). I was I in the shower thinking about what I just had done. I just gave one of my husband's friends a blow job in a hotel. Not only did I do that, but he was the first guy that I swallow a load of cum from. The more I thought about it the more I thought about his cock until I felt myself rubbing my pussy in the shower. I rubbed my pussy with the vision of his big hard uncut cock clear in my mind that I came 2 more times in the shower. After I got out of the shower and put my clothes in the washing machine my husband called. He asked what was for dinner and asked him to bring home something for dinner. As we ate dinner all I could think of was Teddy cock, I didn't eat much and I told hubby that I was full but didn't know why.

That night hubby went to bed as usual. About an hour later I get a text from Teddy to call him. I went and check on hubby and he was sound asleep. I called him as soon as I got downstairs.

"How are you doing baby, I just wanted to tell you how great you were today."

"Thank you, Teddy, I was so nervous until I saw your cock."

"So you liked my cock?"

"Yes, I did."

"Tell me do you want it again?"

"Yes, I want you cock in my mouth again, I want to suck your cock."

As I talked more and more with him, I rubbed my pussy and he made me cum once again.

My journey had begun...

(IF you like this and want me to continue my adventure please let me know)