Eat, Pray, Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not needing any instructions, Zoe was a couple of paces ahead of me. She had started pushing hers in and out without letting it settle in. She was excited, and it showed with her urgency.

I let mine stay in and let it vibrate me to la-la land. I kept glancing intermittently toward sweet and sexy Zoe. My arm extended towards her, and she opened hers to hold my hand.

After a few pumps with her hand, she paused and then flicked hers into thrusting action. And instantly, her mouth opened in a huge gasp.

In no time, Zoe and I started to moan, and our cries of pleasure overshadowed the low whirring of the dildos inside us. For a first-timer on a dildo, she seemed to be managing hers very well.

"MMMMM....mmmm...MMMMM....mmmm...MMMMM....mmmm." We were in tandem.

When Zoe exclaimed her climax, she shut her eyes tight and let out a sharp cry, "AAAAANGGHHH." Followed it with an "HHHMMMHHHHH."

It took me a while longer, but my moans were somewhat lower in decibels than Zoe's. "aannnghhhngghhh."

Flicking them off, We both let the dildos stay in until both of us had settled down. After catching my breath, I embraced her, and we lay in each other's arms for a while, letting the dildos stay in, motor off, more for effect than anything. The dead machines were still a delight to have inside until we had climbed down from our climaxes.

Eventually, we both simultaneously giggled out loud at our naughty behavior.

Before slipping off from her bed, I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. She bent forward and kissed me on my lips, a peck. I didn't resist.

---------

At the breakfast table, with a joyous greeting, Zoe wished me, "Good morning, Mom."

Without a surprise, I wished her, "Good morning, Zoe." I moved a step closer, and she hugged me around my shoulder, as my hands were busy with a couple of plates.

David noticed with a raised eyebrow when he heard Zoe address me as Mom. He did not express any surprise. He would choose a moment alone to tell me that he was very glad that Zoe was finding herself close and comfortable with me, and him. I told him about the previous night and her asking for my permission to call me Mom, skipping details about our dildo session. The fact that she had herself called for this only enthused us both - to David, way more than anything. As her father, he felt tremendously relieved.

---------

Days passed by, and then weeks, we started to grow close. Zoe was now not only like my daughter, but our bond was getting stronger as her best friend too. Had it been my choice, I would have considered asking her to treat me like an elder sister, but being her Mom was growing on me. I was loving it.

What worried me was her future. She was now very fit, conscious of herself but she lacked purpose. What was heartening was that she was off drugs or foul friends.

Career-wise, she could not have hung out with her dad at the hospital or with me at my law offices, both professions were quite individualistic, not businesses where she could help out or learn.

---------

I decided to take things in a different direction.

Before talking to Zoe about it, I thought it would be best if I spoke with David first.

"But that would be a major time investment on your part as well. It would stall your career." David asked, surprised.

"And? So it might. But there is nothing more important to me, to us, than Zoe, Isn't it?" I shrugged.

"But I am surprised that you are even considering this. There are surely other ways for her to find a purpose in life." David said without real commitment. He did not have an answer, he was just poking into my idea.

"I am sure, David, there are other ways. I for sure believe she will find her own purpose, her own calling, in due course. It is your, and my, responsibility to help her find that." I responded emphatically, adding weight to 'and my', "I am just offering to do what I think might help."

Then I added, "Look at how she has shunned her weak side with a mere positive attitude and a little bit of help from us."

"from you actually, Margaret, from you. I had failed to achieve a fraction of what you have been able to do with your care and your love for her." He was already hugely appreciative of me and for what I was offering to do now. He felt that I was over-extending myself. I felt I was doing the bare minimum.

"For a moment, I think we should stop thinking about ourselves and concentrate on Zoe. If you have no problem, and if you don't have anything better to offer, then this is what I suggest we do, of course, she would also have to agree first." I said, pressing home. Then I added, "I have made up my mind, but I'd be happy if you want us to sleep over it for a couple of days before we talk to her."

David was not dejected, not in the slightest. He was positive that what I was saying would be wonderful for Zoe, and for us as a family, but at that moment his concern was more for me than Zoe. I knew it. That's why I felt it necessary to put my foot down.

I raised the subject again a week later, "What do you think? Can I talk to her on the weekend?"

David nodded. He was still having the same concerns, but he knew I was strong-headed too.

---------

"WHAT?" Zoe exclaimed as she asked me.

I nodded. I think it would be great for us to see the world, travel for a few months, do some training, and take our time, spend it together.

To say that she was excited would be an understatement.

I detailed my thoughts to Zoe. "I am saying consider this as your gap year. I will take you around the world. We shall start with Spain, go to Italy, then decide from thereon. But we will certainly go to China. We will do some advanced training there and stay as long as it takes to get you a Blue armband. Maybe I will get a Purple!" I made light of the fact.

She looked at me with her mouth open. Not really fully able to absorb it all.

"Personally, I believe this will be a great experience for you, and I get to take a free ride along with you," I smirked.

She knew I was joking.

Her questions about my career were just like her father's. How could I?

"Listen, Zoe. Nothing is more important to David and me than you. Now if you are going to go on a world tour, would it be with your Dad?" I smiled.

She knew I was still trying to lighten the mood. She was excited and tense.

"But you will give up your career for me?" She didn't bother answering my pointless question and asked hers.

"In a heartbeat, darling. In a heartbeat. I know the value of having you and David in my life. I love you both, and if this means my being able to spend more time with you, hell, I am all in. Plus, this wouldn't be like giving up, it'd be like a sabbatical."

She hugged me and did not leave me for a good five minutes. When did she start sobbing, and when did she stop, I couldn't say.

I told her, "But I have a condition." Looking into her eyes, "Please promise me, as soon as we are back, you will join college." She nodded, unable to answer in her choked throat.

I kissed her cheek, and I told her, "Let's start planning."

She didn't leave me from her hug and planted countless kisses all over my face. Then parking her head on my shoulder again.

We spent the next month planning, sorting my affairs, and getting ready for the adventure. I handed most of my cases to my dad, who, fortunately, was willing to absorb my workload.

If Zoe was excited earlier, over the next couple of weeks, she was thrilled. By the time we were in our travel week, she was exuberant.

When I saw her packing, days before we were to leave, I think I shocked her. One look at her packing and I threw out virtually everything she had been stuffing in. If her idea of this trip was going on a vacation, she was going to be disappointed. My objective was for her to see the world, and learn from it.

I prevailed over her, "You can carry anything that you can haul on your shoulders." We both finally nailed it down on two large backpacks, which sat on a lightweight, sturdy ergo-dynamic frame. The bags weighed twenty-three kilos each, and then we shoved in a dildo, each. Our two handbags were duffle bags that contained some precious items like some electronics, etc, along with some gear.

On our last night in England, I made love to David a final time before kissing him goodbye early in the morning for our flight from Manchester to Madrid.

Day 1

On our flight to Madrid, I asked, "How do you feel?"

The response she gave was surprising, "Liberated!"

I was somewhat surprised. Here was a young girl, beautiful, from a very nice family. For her family's petty troubles, none of which were her fault, she was throwing her life away recently. All it took was some time, and genuine love and care, and she is already a positive, optimistic girl. I was so proud of her.

I asked her, "This is going to be one heck of a trip for us. It is going to be arduous, long, and at times, lonely. You might feel homesick and despondent every once in a while. All we have is us. You have me, and I have you."

I held her hand in mine. I looked into her eyes, "I say we take this trip, to be honest with each other. About everything and anything. You will find that it will free your mind and soul from baggage. I am here for you, always, forever."

She nodded emphatically. We held hands for the rest of the flight.

Madrid is a wonderful city with a lot of history. Wonderful galleries, museums, and fantastic nightlife, and is considered fairly safe for tourists.

The first couple of destinations on our itinerary had been pre-booked - Madrid, for six days, and then Malaga. We would also meet an old college colleague from Spain, now settled in Madrid. She used to study in England with me.

We had booked an apartment in Chinchón, not very far out of the city. Madrid is a city of suburbs and autonomous communities, so the choice to stay in one seemed obvious. It had a lot of history and great places to see.

For the first three days, we did very little. We started each day with a lazy morning breakfast and skipped lunch to catch the city vibes. Each day we would head in a different direction and see some sites. Each evening, we would have an early dinner and head back to the apartment.

On our fourth day, a weekend, we caught up with Elena, my college friend. She had invited us for dinner at a club.

As soon as she saw me, she shouted, "Chica!"

I excitedly raised my arms seeing her, and opened them to have her in my arms.

Without bothering about formalities, an old habit with Elena, she took my head in her hands and kissed me straight on the lips. Not a tongue kiss, but a warm kiss on the lips.

"Oh, Elena. How I have missed you so." I exclaimed with her face next to mine.

"Me too, novia. me too," she said to my face.

Elena and I were in the same lectures, and she was in my study group. When she was new to London, I helped her where possible. We became good friends soon.

"Elena, I want you to meet my daughter, Zoe." I introduced Zoe to Elena.

Without any question, Elena took Zoe in her arms and kissed both cheeks emphatically, as if she was meeting Zoe after many days.

There was a fantastic young vibe to the place, and it was crowded.

"So, Zoe, I hear your Mama has planned a big long vacation for you, eh?"

Zoe laughed. "Yes, she has. It was my birthday gift."

"mmm," Elena hummed in appreciation. "So you have left your boyfriend behind?" She commented, more than asked.

"Oh No. I don't have a boyfriend." Zoe replied.

"What!" Elena remarked in exclaim, "I always knew British boys were uptight. But to not scramble all over for you, they are plain idiots."

"Well, in their defense, who says they aren't," Zoe replied smiling. Now, this is the girl I loved.

"yeah, chica!" Elena replied, also happy with Zoe's response.

There were at least four guys who came by our table, to ask us to dance, and each one was curtly declined.

Finally, Elena dragged me to the dance floor. I pulled Zoe along with me.

An hour later, Elena, Zoe, and I chose to get out of the club and headed to a bar-cum-restaurant nearby. Elena had reserved it for us, and we got our table without waiting.

Having drunk very little, we chose to dig into a nice Spanish meal.

Over dinner, Elena and I exchanged updates and discussed old stories of college, some random incidents that made us laugh. Both of us ensured Zoe never felt out of place.

We had fun for another hour, and it was time to head back.

During dinner, Elena invited us, "My husband's going to a football game tomorrow with his friends. I want to take you both to the best Flamenco dance tomorrow, and then we will have dinner and a party."

Not that we had another plan, we shrugged, "Sure," I confirmed, seeing Zoe had no objection.

Once outside the restaurant, we walked towards the nearby river and talked some more. We stopped at a Churros stall Elena recommended and ate some nice, hot churros.

I took a call from David on my mobile and updated him about what we were doing and where. Elena and Zoe talked, sitting on a bench next to the stall.

We hugged Elena good night and confirmed that we would meet her the next day. As was her style, she kissed me on the lips and then kissed Zoe on both her cheeks.

On the way back to our rental, Zoe said, "She is nice."

"Elena? Yes, she is great. We were good friends in college. We haven't stayed in touch much." I replied.

"You two seem close," Zoe commented, noticing the hugging and kissing.

"Ah, it's nothing. It's Elena's way of teasing me." I replied. Thinking back, I remember it was her who had got me comfortable getting kissed on the lips by a girl or kissing one. Well, it was only her, actually.

Zoe smiled back, and I added, "I was very.....what should I say.....conventional back in college. Elena was a cool, chilled-out girl. I loved being around her. She made me appear nicer too. She attracted lots of attention."

"Don't tell me you did not," Zoe balked.

"Well, I did get my share of idiots chasing me. But nobody I liked enough." Telling her only the minimum.

Back at the apartment, we crashed instantly after undressing. Neither of us bothered to take off the bra and panties or change into a nightie.

The next day was more or less the same. Zoe and I lazed at the apartment and got out in the afternoon for a museum tour.

We were tired of walking after covering a couple of museums. Maybe we should have used a couple of segways when we had seen some with other tourists around us.

For lunch, we had seafood Paella at a decent joint and started back for the apartment.

Later that evening, we met Elena at a designated spot. She quizzed us about our day, and we told her.

Elena said, "Oh. I should have thought of it earlier. But let me take you to the best Paella place in all of Madrid. You will love it."

Zoe and I shrugged. More paella for us.

Elena said, "We still have time." She rushed us in a taxi to Marina Ventura. It turned out to be a great restaurant and served us the best Paella indeed.

We had to dash. We reached the bar where the Flamenco dance was scheduled. The bar had a nice cozy setting, surprisingly a smallish joint for no more than forty persons.

Boy, oh, boy. It was an experience of a lifetime. The flamenco dancer was a super hot lady. Her dance form was highly expressive. She danced solo, and her ensemble included two musicians. Her routine was an animated synchronized hand clapping with a lot of leg movement and foot tapping, all of it seemed spontaneous dance and very little choreography. Her expert percussive foot tapping, along with intricate hand, arm, and body movements was electrifying and seductive at the same time. The top of the dancer's bouncing ample breasts tantalizingly sat on the brim of her blazing red dress, teasingly close to slipping out from above but never did. The guitarist played passionately, stroking the right notes. The fellow on the Cajon clap box seemed to know very well when to raise the tempo.

By the time her routine ended, the dancer was sweating, her chest heaving, and her breasts teasingly close to bursting out. Besides it being an amazing art form, one can feel the heat inside building up when witnessing it from up close - at least I could certainly say that for myself, as I am sure were the other guests at some other tables.

Each one of us stood up and clapped as loud as we could, shouting, "Bravo" and "Fantastic".

The dancer and her two musicians bowed in front of the guests, delighted to see the audience satisfied and appreciative.

Elena forced me and Zoe to her house, which wasn't very far away. She compelled us to stay over.

Zoe got offered the guest bedroom, and Elena tugged on my hand to draw me into her room. Her husband was still missing.

My sensually-charged mind could not muster the courage to deny her. Upon reaching the far side of the bed, Elena kicked her sandals off and reached behind her to untie her dress. In her bra and panties, she looked towards me and smiled.

My dress was only a tad bit more complicated and took much longer to come off because my eyes remained on Elena, and my hands refused to function with the same alacrity. Elena stepped forward to help.

I kept looking into Elena's eyes as she pulled my dress off. Then she went ahead and helped me out of my bra. For the sake of clearing the air on what was to come, she bent forward. Her lips landed on mine just as they had earlier a couple of times during the two days, but the intent of this kiss was different. Something I knew all too well from experience.

Elena kissed me full on my lips. She started to suck my lips after spending many seconds licking them wet. The passion was clear, but she wasn't rushed. Her hands followed through behind my neck and shoulders to pull me. I responded.

After playing with my lips, Elena started to dive in. I mewed. She went in with her tongue and played around inside my mouth.

Her hands behind me were pulling me into her, and mine behind her tried to unclasp her bra. In the hustle, I was able to flick open her bra. I raised my hands to get it off her shoulders - our lips parted briefly.

Elena took it as a sign of my intent to move on. She held my hand in hers and tugged me to the bed. She took her panties off before sitting on the edge of the bed, and we turned towards each other again to glue our lips back.

Between the two of us, the only piece of cloth that remained was covering my pussy and my butt. After a flurry of long, wet kisses, Elena sat back on her knees and bent forward to pull my panties down. I merely complied silently with whatever Elena was doing and raised my hips.

Once Elena had me as naked as herself, she leaned back and parked her palms on the bed behind her. Admiring my nakedness in the low yellow light of the bedside lamp she looked up into my eyes before pulling herself far up on the bed. When she had reached the headrest, Elena arched on the pillows leaving ample space for me. Once she had placed herself where she wanted, her right arm lifted inviting me to join her.

Aware of what was expected of me, I reached out with my left hand to hold her right. I climbed up on the bed and walked on my knees next to Elena. I reclined next to her, facing my friend, the only woman I had ever slept with.

Once I was in bed with her, Elena opened her arms completely, and I sank into her, full length. A few moves later, we were in a full-frontal embrace with our bellies and lips pasted, our breasts mashing into one another, and our legs entwined to have our pussies and mounds touching.

Our lips opened slightly for a long lover's kiss with slow tonguing. We were tired and beat from the entire day of sightseeing and aroused from the magical flamenco performance.

The scissored thighs ensured our pussies were communicating with the same passion as our lips and hands. The long break after which the two sets of pussylips had met was evident in their rush to pulse and cream.

123456...8